Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:52 pm

Mike G wrote:How is the website coming along ?

Good just waiting for the digital copy to arrive then i will add it to the site for anyone who wants to download it and read it .
working on a few different things....Also getting over the flu ......... :clap:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:16 am

Strange Visions wrote:
Mike G wrote:How is the website coming along ?

Good just waiting for the digital copy to arrive then i will add it to the site for anyone who wants to download it and read it .
working on a few different things....Also getting over the flu ......... :clap:

:)
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:45 am

JUst glad my family is ok and not effected by the terror bombing this morning .
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby TheRizenOne » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:43 pm

I have a couple questions.

If we are not human, than what are we?
How do unlock our full potential?
Is there a way to exit our human body?
How do we become one with our true selves and manage to control our complete power(s)?
Finally what is MOEE? What is the final "compound"?

Please answer all in full detail, I'm curious as I have been researching things like this for a while
TheRizenOne
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:08 am

TheRizenOne wrote:I have a couple questions.

How do unlock our full potential?
How do we become one with our true selves and manage to control our complete power(s)?

Please answer all in full detail, I'm curious as I have been researching things like this for a while

FYI all these have been answered in this thread you would just have to back read a bit....
But i will answer them real fast....but if you want to know more you can back read or go to the website or the youtube channel.
http://www.moeetheory.com
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTFmC1 ... qWbhHzGXjA

We are Energy Element Beings...............https://youtu.be/N30nIoiwpdY

How do we unlock our full potential?
By understanding what you are, how you work and exist.

Not at random......But at times during REM you can leave and death...

Again before you can just control your powers, you have to know what you are how you work and exist...
As long as you think you are human you wont be able to because human is just the name of a shape or form in which you exist.

MOEE = Matter - Organic - Energy - Element

All things that exist, exist within the the 4th Elements

Again I have extensive write ups in this thread you can go through.

Quick response.
I cannot do a write up on exorcism that would be a massive post involving many subjects and many pages.
I have posted some about this in past threads but...

some basics..
The key is understanding that you are not human. There is no such thing as a human being. Human is a shape or form in which the being exists.
I know you understand this as you have gone through most of my posts. Just knowing that alone will give you an advantage over others.

Most all humans are convinced they are human, But most all humans dont even know what human is. They assume human is a being.
But Human is actually nothing but a shape or form. Hence human / being, Human the shape, being the being within the shape human, human being two words.
Human the shape, being the life within the shape. Ancient cultures knew vary well we are not human. Human is just a shape in which they could experience
a state of life on earth. Every religion also knows that human is just a shape in which the being exists. They call it the soul , the spirit. the 3rd eye, the halo of life.

The most important thing for anyone to understand and learn is there body is theirs. If you are in a situation that you are interacting with ghosts demons etc and you do
not understand this knowledge you will be ripe for possession. The form human is easy to take over, if the being inside the form human does not understand what it is.

The biggest problem of our species is they all think they are human.
Its like convincing all humans that they are cars. A car is a shape or form which requires a driver, the form human is a shape or form that also requires a driver.
a car is not a being , when a being enters a car, that car does not become a car being. Human is not a being. They are both shape or forms in which the being can exist.
Like a snail shell, it is a shape or form, which a being can exist within. Human is a shell which a being can exist within, that being is an energy element being' or you.

A car is not a being, a human is not a being, a snail shell is not a being. They remain shapes and forms in which a being can exist.
These shapes and forms all require a driver so to speak.

When a demon ghost etc tries to take over the form human, they are in a scene car jacking you.
The form human can be car jacked by a ghost demon etc. An exorcism is like catching the car jacker and trying to get him out of the car. "the form human".

A ghost is more commonly looking, seeking or wanting interaction or information or passage.
A demon, devil or entity is always more interested in the form human and its possession / control.
Getting rid of a demon or devil or entity that is in someone is not easy, if that person does not even understand what they are or how they work / function.
You cannot avoid ghosts, demons etc, you must accept what you cannot see. Understand that 92% of all life in existence,
cannot be seen by the human eye /vision / light spectrum. 94% of all life in existence is micro life.

Children:
A child can interact with ghosts etc like it was a normal thing, have conversations see them, hear them etc.
this is simply because their energy element life, has not fully merged and fused with the form human and will not do so until puberty.

puberty.
M.O.E.E definition: The full fusing of energy element life, to the form human.
The state of self realization, the state of the awareness of self existence. You become aware of your form and the life of the form.
As any curious life form, you will explore your new body, fall in love with it, explore it, You will learn its imperfections and ability's etc.

Any other species of energy element life will be jealous of the fact that you have shape / form. They to have want' and that want is a shape or form of
their own. The form human was not designed to be inhabited by other species of energy element life. Other species of energy element life cannot inhabit the form human for long
periods of time. They cannot maintain the connection to the nervous system. At some point they will have to disconnect. Many who perform exorcism will try to force the disconnection.
This could cause harm and even death to the form human.

© M.O.E.E : Human
(a) Human Make prime:
Oxygen Carbon Hydrogen Nitrogen Calcium Phosphorus Potassium Sulfur Sodium Chlorine Magnesium Boron Chromium Cobalt Copper Fluorine Iodine Iron Manganese Molybdenum Selenium Silicon Tin Vanadium Zinc.

(b) Human the form: The name of a shape or form created form the formation and density of elements, formed in a whom of elements born into a world of elements, sustained and maintained by elements. Basic prime sustaining elements, oxygen nitrogen H2O,” both air and water can contain many elements”

(c) Human: The name of a shape or form which provides an elemental echo system for the co-existence of thousands of species of life including energy element life. The human body contains about 100 trillion cells, but only maybe one in 10 of those cells is actually — human. The rest are other microorganisms. These many life forms maintain and sustain the form human.

© M.O.E.E: Human Being:

The Being:
Energy Element Life: A being which co inhabits a shape or form called human with thousands of other species of life.
Energy Element Life: Human definition or terminology: The soul, The spirit, The 3rd eye, The halo of life, The being within, You, The life force. That which inhabits the form human. consciousness. The being, of human being.

Energy Element Life: A universal life form with the capability for universal intelligence and understanding. The only species of life known to have the ability to love and show compassion for any species of life in existence.

Energy Element Life: A small ball or orb of energy element life that lives a temporary state of existence in a shape or form called human.

Energy Element Life: a small ball or orb of energy,
At its core are static magnetic particles that continuously collide, this continuous collision of static magnetic particles create energy. This is the very energy that kick starts the human heart when energy element life merges with the form human. Utilizing the brain and nervous system through static magnetic energy’s / pulses / charges. Surrounding this core of particles is a being of element life. You are an energy element being you exist in a shape or form called human. You exist before and after form Energy Element Life: Death
Death the separation of Energy element life, from the shape or form called human.

You are far more then a shape or form called human.
Knowing what you are, is the first step to achieving universal understanding.

Matter is formed from energy!!! :whoa: The only way it can form ! :blockhead: omg someone needs to read up on science in a really big way..... :wideeye:
elements form mass / matter...... try forming a snow ball from energy ....try to form dirt from energy, try forming a house from energy, try forming a planet from energy try forming a moon from energy.. try making a sand castle by just using energy .. try making any density with out elements good luck.... :rofl:

mass /matter is created by the density of elements......not energy :dummy" ..... existence is based on Elements every scientist knows this hence why we look for planets in goldilock zones... Because they have the elements known to support life..... We search space for elements and element zones element atmospheres etc. What do you think the mars explorers does it hunts elements. Everything in in existence is created of elements forming density including you. Energy can not form a human or any life form, or planet or anything, you have to have elements to create mass / matter.....you cant even have energy with out elements..... :banghead: Carbon, the sixth most abundant element in the universe,this has been known since ancient times.Carbon is the most important element to living things because it can form many different kinds of bonds and form essential compounds.The acronym CHNOPS, which stands for carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen, phosphorus, sulfur, represents the six most important chemical elements' whose covalent combinations make up most biological molecules on Earth. element particles include the fundamental fermions (quarks, leptons, antiquarks, and antileptons), which generally are "matter particles" and "antimatter particles", as well as the fundamental bosons (gauge bosons and Higgs boson), which generally are "force particles" that mediate interactions among fermions........ Element particles.....energy dose not create matter mass solid elements do...
Elements are made of extremely small particles called atoms.

some types of limited matter can be formed from energy, but its vary vary limited and mostly contained to infinitely tiny particles /photons in a particle collider.
Energy is commonly just a reaction, it takes elements and element particles to make energy... In fact 98% of all energies require elements to even become energy.
most all energies cant exist with out elements.The world's first nuclear explosion was achieved with plutonium, a man-made element......

There are no secrets to the universe just a lack of human knowledge, Einstein was a Theoretical Physicist, E=mc2 is a theory....a good one but still just a theory...

I recommend you learn more about ELEMENTS...element particles etc. we only know a small amount of elements there are still many to be discovered...

ELEMENT particles

Element particles.

Elements are the foundation of all things that exist including all life all matter energy and organics...
All life is created of Elements and sustained by elements, everything that exists in the universe is created of mixes of elements in many form,s gas liquid etc....

Human...
Oxygen Carbon Hydrogen Nitrogen Calcium Phosphorus Potassium Sulfur Sodium Chlorine Magnesium Boron Chromium Cobalt Copper
Fluorine Iodine Iron Manganese Molybdenum Selenium Silicon Tin Vanadium Zinc. Basic prime sustaining elements, oxygen nitrogen H2O.
Almost everything you eat is packed full of elements those elements are converted to energy.

MOEE
Elementalist one who studies existence and life through the understanding of elements in all its forms.
Element Life = God a being created by the formation and density of elements as all life is. God is sustained and maintained by elements as all life is.
Energy Element Life = the soul, the spirit, the life force, the 3rd eye, the halo of life.
Energy Element Life the species = ghosts demons spirits apparitions entity's angels etc.
Element black= the study of particles and dark particles.
its all based on elements... suns moons planets galaxies stars nebula's asteroids meteors comets atmospheres etc etc everything that exists is made of elements.
Matter organic energies cannot exist with out elements first existing they all exist within elements

can however provide a small amount of rough random bits of information. In no way will this tiny write up give any proof of god.
You will get an idea of the possibilities, idea's and theory of what some of the Moee dream information describes. There are over 600 pages on this subject alone
so what is posted here is almost nothing and with no supporting evidence.

We have a lot of questions to ask about god like :
• What created God
• How did god come to be
• What is the make / compassion of god
• What is the purpose of such a being
• What is the science of god
• What is the understanding of such a being
• Can such a being truly exist
• Did this being create us and if so why.
• Does god create all life

Let’s go over some information we do know.
• There are 4200 religions today and over 3700 documented gods in history.
• Most all cultures and religions do record some type of God, Gods or Deity
• We know that the idea of gods goes back many thousands of years
• Sciences also have what is called the god factor the possibility that such a being could exist.
• Only one god is recorded and documented through all human existence and in almost every culture and religion to ever exist.

The question we must ask is what does time and existence tells us about god or gods as a whole? What is the God factor, how can we prove the possibility of a true god or being of the highest intelligence? To understand such a being we must go beyond human history and knowledge and think universally, about the question of a god. A true god would not be limited to a tiny micro planet known as earth. The knowledge and science would truly be universal.
So what does all human existence tell us? What has remained consistent for all human existence?

Only two forms of information remain consistent through all human existence.
1. 97% of all documented gods to ever exist are gods of elements.
2. Human history only documents one consistent god, shared by almost every culture and religion ever to exist since the dawn of mankind.

Before I get into more detail I will first give a brief description of what the Moee dream information describes. What Moee describes is only a possibility, but does provide some evidence that is hard to dispute.

M.O.E.E Element Life: Quick summary….
• Elements = Existence.
• Element Life = God

At the dawn of existence there existed nothing but massive formations and densities of elements, trillions of elements. Imagine all of space full of massive clouds of elements mixing and turning. All that existed was these massive clouds of elements so, large they took up almost all of existence. Within these massive clouds element gases and trillions of elements mixed.

These massive element cloud like formations mixed for millions of years. One day something formed from this mixing of elements. The first life form, a being that was made of trillions of elements. A being that was part of all the elements in existence. A being that could be anywhere and was part of everything. This being had no real form, its form was the formations and densities of elements. Like a living cloud in a sense. It lives within and is part of the trillions of elements of existence.

Element Life

Elements create, Element life God. God is created and formed by the formation and density of trillions of elements.

One day Element life = God, decided to create the greatest life form it would ever create.

A Sun, A sun so big and bright upon its creation light came to all existence. And so it was god created his Sun and light came to darkness.
Element life created a single life form that on its own could create life, maintain life, and sustain life, for billions of years over vast distances anywhere in existence.

So it was the two great gods live! The god of creation and the god of life.
• Element Life= God / The creator
• The Sun god, The God Sun, The Sun of God / The god of life.
Element life and the Suns of element life the only two gods of universal existence.
• Both Element life forms.

Element life then placed its Sun in the middle of existence, in the center of the formations and densities of elements. The seed of life is planted in the middle of existence, the element formations.

Over millions of years through the suns own gravity it began to pull element formations around it. Slowly this formed a massive ring around the sun like the rings of Jupiter. This went on for millions of years and over time this created the first super sun galaxy.
This super sun galaxy spun for millions of years during this time inside the rings, formed new planets, suns, solar systems, and smaller galaxies. Then one day something happened, life formed within this great super sun galaxy. The sun of god created the first life forms/ the first chain of life. Over millions of years this life spread throughout the super sun galaxy.

As the great super sun got old it began to lose its hold on its ring through the loss of its own gravity. The suns gravity became weaker and weaker as it aged. This started the great expansion of existence. As the suns gravity became weak, the great ring circling around the sun began to expand. For millions of years this expansion went on. Stars, planets, solar systems, gasses, elements, galaxies and life where slowly flung out into existence. The great expansion of existence.
This expansion went on for millions of years till one day the sun finally died. It could be possible that when the sun died it went super nova, the big bang. But this is unknown for sure.

So what we have are two Gods one god of creation, and one god of life. The Father and the Sun. Element life creates Suns those suns create the chains of life throughout existence / space.

• Elements create God = Element life
• Element life = God creates Suns
• Suns create the chains of life throughout existence

The science:
• Elements create, Element Life.
• Element life creates, Matter energy element life = A Sun
• Matter energy element life ‘A Sun’ creates, Matter organic energy element life, the chains of life.
• God creates Suns throughout existence, those suns create their own chains of life.

Some questions.
Could god be created of elements as described and the answer is yes. Most all life in existence including the human is created of the formation and density of elements. All life is maintained and sustained by elements.

Example the human is made of the formation and density of these elements.
• Oxygen Carbon Hydrogen Nitrogen Calcium Phosphorus Potassium Sulfur Sodium Chlorine Magnesium Boron Chromium Cobalt Copper Fluorine Iodine Iron Manganese Molybdenum Selenium Silicon Tin Vanadium Zinc.
• A human is made of elements, sustained and maintained by a balance of elements, as all life is.
• Elements must first exist before any life can exist including gods.
• A human cannot exist unless air first exists, a fish cannot exist unless water first exists.
• Element life god cannot exist unless the elements that sustain his life exists first.
• Everything that exists is made of the formation and density of elements. Planets, stars, galaxies, atmospheres, life, everything.

Human history / existence.
There is only one recorded documented God through all human existence that is consistent through all human cultures and religion since the dawn of mankind. That god is, The Sun God, The God Sun, The Sun of God. Not only is the sun of god the only recorded documented god to span all human existence, But every culture and religion also depict the Sun of God’ as a living life form, a living being.

Another factor to consider 97% of all human created gods are gods of elements. Example God appeared to mosses in his true form elements. Fire on a bush. Most all human interactions with gods are recorded through the interaction of elements. The great floods, the parting of the sea, and many more recorded interactions.
human existence has recorded that the Sun’ is the’ Sun of God’ and we are the children of the Sun’ of god. The science is simple without our sun to give us life, we would simply not exist. No Sun no life. The life of planet earth is a creation of the Sun of God.

This information is universal, any other life form with intelligence/ Aliens, would to look at their own Sun and know the same knowledge. Suns make life, sustain and maintain life. Life lives off life. The chains of life start from the life of Suns.

So we have all human existence documenting that our Sun’, is the Sun of God” and the Sun is a living life form. Worshiped as such from the dawn of mankind. Out of all the 3700 documented gods in history only one has span all human time The Sun’ of God.. This knowledge has never been lost or forgotten, even through close human extinctions, this knowledge has remained firm, non-changing, unaltered untouched by mankind.

Instead of God creating trillions of life forms, he simply created one single life form, that one life form on its own could create billions of life forms, maintain and sustain billions of life forms, for billions of years, over vast distance, anywhere in existence.

A few M.O.E.E Sun quotes
• Only through the Suns of god shall life exist in the heavens
• Only through the Suns of god shall life spread throughout the heavens.
• Only through the Suns of god shall the light of god shine
• The father and the suns of the father,
• To look upon the Suns of the father, is to see the light of god.
• The Suns of god shall shine upon all life,
• The Suns of god shall light the heaven and all shall see the glory of creation.
The only true historically documented and recorded human god ever to exist, is the Sun” of God. The Sun is also depicted and documented and recorded as a living being since the dawn of mankind.

Can a sun be a living being yes. A sun is a Matter Energy Element life form, created by a being known as element life. A sun is the only being that creates its own sustaining elements. It is the only life form independent of any element echo systems. A sun is ‘the top of the chains of all life. Life begins from a Sun. Suns are the most reproduced life forms in existence.

Element life = God, created two types of life.
• Matter Energy Element life = A Sun a God of life.
• Energy Element life= The soul, The spirit, The being within, You, The life force, the 3rd eye, the halo of life.
• Energy element life the species, Ghosts, demons, angles, enetiys, apparitions,spirits.

The M.O.E.E description goes a little like this
Element life created his Suns, long after this, Element life then decided to create a new life form species called energy element life/ Energy Element Beings. The first created is well known in human history, she has many names, The angel of life, The light of life, the light of death, the care taker of life, Mother love, mother life, mother death, She who takes you to heaven etc. But by far the best known name is Mother Nature.This Energy element being was to be the care taker of all energy element life all species. After creating the mother, Element Life then created the species known as energy element beings.

These energy element beings would be made of parts of element life itself.
This gave these energy element beings something no other life had, Universal love and compassion, and the ability to understand knowledge on a universal scale. This being was created with the ability to love any life form in existence and show compassion for any life form in existence. This being would have universal imagination and understanding.
One of these species of energy element life, lives a temporary state of existence, in a shape or form called human. These energy element beings living in the form human, would be located in the Eden solar system, on the garden planet, and would be known as human beings.

The scientific name for your soul would be energy element life. You are Energy Element life, you are part Element life, this is what separates you from all known life to exist. This is the reason you can love any life form in existence. This is why you have imagination and spirituality from birth. You can close your eyes and travel to different worlds or dimensions, you can think and imagine anything in existence at will. Why because you are an energy element being created by element life.
Your direct link to Element Life, is your Energy Element life.

You are created as part of the father, and exist as a child of the Sun’ of the father.
You exist before the form human and after. Human is the name of a shape or form in which the being exists. That being is an energy element life form, you. Almost every culture and religion in existence also documents us coming to earth, living in the form human, then returning home after the from human dies.

• Elements create, Element life
• Element life creates, Matter energy element life.
• Matter energy element life creates, Matter Organic Energy Element Life.
• Gravity controls the mass of elements
• Magnetics controls the particles of elements

Does God Exist..
By understanding the sciences of elements yes it is possible such a being could without a doubt exist.
Sciences can explain a great many things but the god factor does play a role because not all things can be explained by science. There are simply things in existence that defy any sciences. There are things in existence science will never understand that is the nature of existence the god factor.

A disappointment for some
Element life as a general universal rule, will not interfere with the chains of life, the suns of god create. What does this mean?
• God will not cure diseases viruses etc
• God will not stop killings murders or torcher
• God will not stop wars
• God will not stop extinctions
• God does not and will not interfere with the chains of life.

For many thousands of years people have asked why god would allow this to happen, the answer is simple, he does not interfere with the chains of life. He will not come to the aid of a universal being that can easily avoid war killing etc on its own. It does not matter how special we think we are, we are more than capable of simply co existing with all life, without help.

Element life = God does one thing, he goes throughout existence creating suns, inside massive element formations located all over existence. Today we call these massive element formations nebulas. A living cloud of elements, element life’ creating suns, an interstellar cloud of dust, hydrogen, helium and other ionized gases and elements.

Can a human be the Son or daughter of God? No, No human could create billions of life form species, No human could sustain and maintain billions of life forms, over vast distances, for billions of years, anywhere in existence, But the Suns of God can and they do.

It’s up to all of us to seek the truth we think is right for us. In the end we can only go by knowledge of what existence provides us. No matter your religion or belief human history provides us only one answer. That the Sun is the only human god ever recorded through all human time, by all cultures and religions. We can create as many gods as we wish, but human existence only records and documents one through all time. The Sun’ of God.

The God Sun, The Sun God, The Sun’ of god, is the only true historical god, that actually provides us life. Our Sun is the only documented god in all history, that scientifically effects our very existence.

Does God Exist..
It is highly’ possible such a being could or does exist.. Even just based on science the possibility is highly likely. Based on humanity, history, and science the chances of a being of Element life existing is almost without doubt.

Life is not limited to organics nor is it limited to a microscopic planet called Earth.
For every sun in existence can create sustain and maintain the life of 100s of billions of life forms.
Life is only limited by the number of suns in existence.

We are all the children of the Sun of god

Again there are 100s of write ups on this thread you can go through....
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:11 am

Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:37 am

Been working on my animation skills since Moee made me artistic which i never had been before so i went with it...

check it out if ya want over 70 videos..

https://vimeo.com/user49535384/videos
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:49 pm

Strange Visions wrote:Been working on my animation skills since Moee made me artistic which i never had been before so i went with it...

I hope it does well...........any idea on how much longer before you do the big reveal ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:49 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:Been working on my animation skills since Moee made me artistic which i never had been before so i went with it...

I hope it does well...........any idea on how much longer before you do the big reveal ?

I hope soon although I wouldn't call it a big reveal maybe an adventurous interesting read... :cabbagepatch:
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:37 am

SV, have you heard of John Titor? If so, what do you think of him or his claims (as a time-traveler)? I've been to a forum were you can discuss time traveling stuff. I think he's a big fraud.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:55 am

Sigrid wrote:SV, have you heard of John Titor? If so, what do you think of him or his claims (as a time-traveler)? I've been to a forum were you can discuss time traveling stuff. I think he's a big fraud.

hmmm no I have not heard of him does this person claim to time travel ? haha
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:17 am

Strange Visions wrote:
Sigrid wrote:SV, have you heard of John Titor? If so, what do you think of him or his claims (as a time-traveler)? I've been to a forum were you can discuss time traveling stuff. I think he's a big fraud.

Haha.. I laughed when you said 'haha' :lol: Even though I've heard of him from my other fellow members, I'm not interested in knowing much of his story. Yes, he claims he can time travel and claims that there are different 'time lines' so even if he tells us what happened in his 'time line's ' future, it won't happen in our time line because John's time line is different from ours. Somthing like that. Here's wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:04 am

Sigrid wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:

Haha.. I laughed when you said 'haha' :lol: Even though I've heard of him from my other fellow members, I'm not interested in knowing much of his story. Yes, he claims he can time travel and claims that there are different 'time lines' so even if he tells us what happened in his 'time line's ' future, it won't happen in our time line because John's time line is different from ours. Somthing like that. Here's wikipedia: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Think about this if a person could time travel that person could change 1 single event and change the world. If a person could time travel that person would without a doubt do things that would benefit his or her existence.
If a being could simply just time travel with no technology, that being would be highly sought after by military, governments, scientists etc, that person would be a world wide hi priority asset worth killing for..
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sunnyday8 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:20 pm

Greetings,
Quite a change in topics here again...wouldn't we all be considered time travelers if we are here, now, and somewhere else, later?

Question...can people see the red colored spherical entities move through air, or do they not register visually? If so, does the color of the sphere indicate who/what kind of entity is present? Are they ever another person's soul, or only non "human" entities, as in souls have to have a body to be here on this plane of existence?
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:41 pm

Sunnyday8 wrote:Greetings,
Quite a change in topics here again...wouldn't we all be considered time travelers if we are here, now, and somewhere else, later?

Question...can people see the red colored spherical entities move through air, or do they not register visually? If so, does the color of the sphere indicate who/what kind of entity is present? Are they ever another person's soul, or only non "human" entities, as in souls have to have a body to be here on this plane of existence?

quick response on my cell phone......

Humans can see vary little, the human light spectrum is small and we miss a lot.
An alien or ghost could be standing in front of you in a different light spectrum and you would never see it, you are more likely to see the bending of light or motion then anything else.
If something is invisible you are more likely to see the motion.

Like a dark form in a black room you wont see it until it moves...to detect something you cant see it would have to move, Your eyes will catch motion..

when you are are talking about energy element beings seeing them is normally a motion detection thing.
The power output of the being will also determine if you will see it or not.

Humans have a static magnetic energy field this field is designed as a warning system.

example. you walk into a building and all sudden you have chills, or feel the hairs on your skin stand on end, you may also get eye watering like crying, chills up the spin, muscle tightness, a vary uneasy feeling like you should go or not be there, Your energy field is like a invisible being detector, it will warn you that something maybe there, even though you cant see it.

The color of what you see can determine a species of life... Red and black are the most dangerous, White- normally human, green, wanderers non human..etc
Earth has many invisible species of life we cannot see with our limited light spectrum. We tend to call these beings spirits ghost demons entity's etc.
They cannot normally see us ether, if they did we would experience many more hauntings and possessions etc which do happen, but the rate would be tripled.

Be vary glad you cant see in full spectrum because you might not like what you see it would alter your existence..
your vision is limited but you have a static magnetic field that compensates for what you cant see..

If a ghost is in front of you and you cant see it trust me your static magnetic field will detect it, and let you know by sending chills up the spine , charging the static field around you making the hairs on your body stand on end , you may even began to cry / watering eyes and others direct reactions to the interruption of your static magnetic field.

You are designed to detect what you cant see..your static magnetic field is that warning system. That static magnetic field is created by your energy element life, when it merges with the form human it generates a field around the body. if you want to move an object with your mind then learn to control that static magnetic field.

Like walking on a carpet then touching a door knob you send a charge through your body and it shocks you with energy. harness that power and you will be able to move object its been done and documented.
rub a balloon on your hair and your hair stands on end, learn to harness that energy and you will be able to move objects.

98% of all humans on planet earth have no idea what human is how human works what they are made of or anything. Its not something we teach to our children.

If no one ever taught you to walk or speak, you may never walk or speak. Same thing with being human, if you are not taught what human is, how it works functions etc then you will never be able to use the powers you have.
you simply will not have the knowledge. Some people can move objects with their minds and do other things, but have no idea why they can. Its a simple lack of knowledge and training in what human is etc.

99% of all humans on earth right now think they are human and that human is a being it is not. Human is nothing more then a shape or form in which you exist.
much like a turtle lives in a shell, we to live in a shell its called human. Most people dont even understand that the form human is run and controlled by billions of micro life forms.

the only control of the human form you have is motion. Getting sick is nothing more then an invasion of micro life on the form human. The life of the form human fights it and heals it. If it does not win you get sicker and die.
every cell in the form human is a life form. You have worms living on your eye lids you have trillions of micro life forms in your tummy and all over the body. You as a being have no control of any of them.

You body is no different then planet earth its a host form to billions of life forms, you are simply one being among trillions sharing the same planet / human form.
People just dont realize this and think they are the being human, when they are not... You simply live in a shell called human, and the shell human is run and maintained by trillions of micro life forms.

Even religions have tried to explain to people they are not human. Human is not a being, Human is the name of a shape or form, in which the being exits.

If i had a child and raised that child in a jungle away from all people and told that child he was a snail all his life he would be convinced he is a snail.
If a human has no idea what human is or how human functions etc then that human will never know the potential of its own existence powers etc.

98% of all humans today think that they are human that the body and mind is the life it is not.
You are an energy element being, a small ball of energy that exists in the brain and has control of the nervous system and that's it.
Human is nothing more then the name of a shape or form in which you exist.

people die all the time and many come back..
A human would not be able to die for up to 3 hours and come back to life if they where human..

The human brain is nothing more then a biological computer, all computers need a user. That user is you the energy element being.

:cheers:
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:43 am

Strange Visions wrote:
Sunnyday8 wrote:Greetings,

quick response on my cell phone......

Humans can see vary little, the human light spectrum is small and we miss a lot.
An alien or ghost could be standing in front of you in a different light spectrum and you would never see it, you are more likely to see the bending of light or motion then anything else.
If something is invisible you are more likely to see the motion.

Like a dark form in a black room you wont see it until it moves...to detect something you cant see it would have to move, Your eyes will catch motion..

when you are are talking about energy element beings seeing them is normally a motion detection thing.
The power output of the being will also determine if you will see it or not.

Humans have a static magnetic energy field this field is designed as a warning system.

example. you walk into a building and all sudden you have chills, or feel the hairs on your skin stand on end, you may also get eye watering like crying, chills up the spin, muscle tightness, a vary uneasy feeling like you should go or not be there, Your energy field is like a invisible being detector, it will warn you that something maybe there, even though you cant see it.

The color of what you see can determine a species of life... Red and black are the most dangerous, White- normally human, green, wanderers non human..etc
Earth has many invisible species of life we cannot see with our limited light spectrum. We tend to call these beings spirits ghost demons entity's etc.
They cannot normally see us ether, if they did we would experience many more hauntings and possessions etc which do happen, but the rate would be tripled.

Be vary glad you cant see in full spectrum because you might not like what you see it would alter your existence..
your vision is limited but you have a static magnetic field that compensates for what you cant see..

If a ghost is in front of you and you cant see it trust me your static magnetic field will detect it, and let you know by sending chills up the spine , charging the static field around you making the hairs on your body stand on end , you may even began to cry / watering eyes and others direct reactions to the interruption of your static magnetic field.

You are designed to detect what you cant see..your static magnetic field is that warning system. That static magnetic field is created by your energy element life, when it merges with the form human it generates a field around the body. if you want to move an object with your mind then learn to control that static magnetic field.

Like walking on a carpet then touching a door knob you send a charge through your body and it shocks you with energy. harness that power and you will be able to move object its been done and documented.
rub a balloon on your hair and your hair stands on end, learn to harness that energy and you will be able to move objects.

98% of all humans on planet earth have no idea what human is how human works what they are made of or anything. Its not something we teach to our children.

If no one ever taught you to walk or speak, you may never walk or speak. Same thing with being human, if you are not taught what human is, how it works functions etc then you will never be able to use the powers you have.
you simply will not have the knowledge. Some people can move objects with their minds and do other things, but have no idea why they can. Its a simple lack of knowledge and training in what human is etc.

99% of all humans on earth right now think they are human and that human is a being it is not. Human is nothing more then a shape or form in which you exist.
much like a turtle lives in a shell, we to live in a shell its called human. Most people dont even understand that the form human is run and controlled by billions of micro life forms.

the only control of the human form you have is motion. Getting sick is nothing more then an invasion of micro life on the form human. The life of the form human fights it and heals it. If it does not win you get sicker and die.
every cell in the form human is a life form. You have worms living on your eye lids you have trillions of micro life forms in your tummy and all over the body. You as a being have no control of any of them.

You body is no different then planet earth its a host form to billions of life forms, you are simply one being among trillions sharing the same planet / human form.
People just dont realize this and think they are the being human, when they are not... You simply live in a shell called human, and the shell human is run and maintained by trillions of micro life forms.

Even religions have tried to explain to people they are not human. Human is not a being, Human is the name of a shape or form, in which the being exits.

If i had a child and raised that child in a jungle away from all people and told that child he was a snail all his life he would be convinced he is a snail.
If a human has no idea what human is or how human functions etc then that human will never know the potential of its own existence powers etc.

98% of all humans today think that they are human that the body and mind is the life it is not.
You are an energy element being, a small ball of energy that exists in the brain and has control of the nervous system and that's it.
Human is nothing more then the name of a shape or form in which you exist.

people die all the time and many come back..
A human would not be able to die for up to 3 hours and come back to life if they where human..

The human brain is nothing more then a biological computer, all computers need a user. That user is you the energy element being.

I love ya, VG!!! :heartpump: :goldblob:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sunnyday8 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:16 am

Thank you for such a quick response. I understand the reactions you mention of chills, skin-crawling, shocks through system etc. having felt these in some situations in past. Perhaps something else is in play when these reactions do not happen in the presence of the other entity, which is either sometimes briefly in visible spectrum, or the soul driving the human brain is able to see via other means.

Is it possible these other beings experience emotions and the desire to change into a different way of being? Meaning, can they learn and evolve into higher states like human souls strive to do? One interpretation of red is love and vitality and passion, which could perhaps explain if no static warning system occurs.
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sigrid » Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:00 am

So this just happened in another forum I go to:
The one who claims that pop music is universal (in the so-called-future) also claims to be a 'time traveler.' :lol:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Sunnyday8 wrote:Thank you for such a quick response. I understand the reactions you mention of chills, skin-crawling, shocks through system etc. having felt these in some situations in past. Perhaps something else is in play when these reactions do not happen in the presence of the other entity, which is either sometimes briefly in visible spectrum, or the soul driving the human brain is able to see via other means.

Is it possible these other beings experience emotions and the desire to change into a different way of being? Meaning, can they learn and evolve into higher states like human souls strive to do? One interpretation of red is love and vitality and passion, which could perhaps explain if no static warning system occurs.

^^ BUMP

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:24 am

Strange Visions wrote:The color of what you see can determine a species of life... Red and black are the most dangerous, White- normally human, green, wanderers non human..etc

What about yellow?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:53 pm

Sigrid wrote:So this just happened in another forum I go to:
The one who claims that pop music is universal (in the so-called-future) also claims to be a 'time traveler.' :lol:

The poster above is wrong. Math and geometry is universal. A right angle, a circle, PI and PHI...the principles are the same everywhere.

And music is math.........it's a series of musical tones played in certain keys. If you ever study music, especially the piano or guitar; you'll see the relationship.

The aliens might not appreciate our current music, but I am sure there is something we produce that they might like. But instead of creating music, I think that they would probably appreciate natural music, like the wind blowing or leaves rustling or the music emitted from the planets and stars...
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:58 pm

Sigrid wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:The color of what you see can determine a species of life... Red and black are the most dangerous, White- normally human, green, wanderers non human..etc

What about yellow?

Don't know about wanderers, but green and yellow are suppose to be healing colors.

Are you familiar with chakras ?

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-91/The-7 ... nners.html

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... =yfp-t-201
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:17 pm

^

BTW, I have 1800 posts and you have 2700.

You win !
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:26 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:So this just happened in another forum I go to:

The poster above is wrong. Math and geometry is universal. A right angle, a circle, PI and PHI...the principles are the same everywhere.

And music is math.........it's a series of musical tones played in certain keys. If you ever study music, especially the piano or guitar; you'll see the relationship.

The aliens might not appreciate our current music, but I am sure there is something we produce that they might like. But instead of creating music, I think that they would probably appreciate natural music, like the wind blowing or leaves rustling or the music emitted from the planets and stars...

I'm that poster. Lol.

raymond1234 wrote:^

BTW, I have 1800 posts and you have 2700.

You win !

You should be more active, Rey :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:31 am

The universal language is shape and form it will always be.

Example: look at our own history writing math does not hold up, but shapes and forms do.
From cave men leaving the shape and forms of animals on cave walls, to the Egyptians with hieroglyphs and beyond.
Human history is flooded with shape and form with out shape and form we would have vary little history or knowledge.

Music would never be a universal communication method, yes alien could like music but you will never be able to communicate with it.
Math would be extremely hard also as the aliens would have to know our mathematical system to communicate.
But show some shapes and forms and you can communicate in just seconds.

example. If i drew the shape of a human you would know what it was, If i drew out the picture of an animal in dirt you could figure it out vary fast,
But if i wrote out a math problem, first you would have to know the math system, then you would have to figure out the math.
Humans have communicated through shape and form form the beginning of their existence.

Look at all the statues that history as left behind art drawings etc some of our knowledge of history is base only on shape and form
Long after humans are gone the shapes and forms we created will tell a story / leave information...

If an alien race lived on a planet and died off and we arrived thousands of years later what will we look for? shape and form.....
Like a pyramid on mars or a face a statue etc . we wont be looking for math or music we hunt shape and form all over space on planets etc today.

Shape and form provides communication / information. when we look into space or look at the moon you see shapes and forms of mountains valleys craters etc
it gives us vital information to how things where created formed became etc. Existence is all based on shapes and forms. I could easily draw our solar system and show it to an alien
and it would know to what i was referencing to. If i point to the 3rd planet on my drawing and point to myself it would understand that's where I am from.
try to do that with math or music.... :halo:

As far as the colors of energy element being tit has nothing to do with moods or what a color represents its merely a light spectrum which we see.
Like a light bulb because a light bulb maybe red it dose not represent a mood or anything it simply a light spectrum we see.

A Human ghost is normally white but that color does not represent anything to do with moods or anything, A red energy element being does not represent love etc its simply a color
in our light spectrum we can see if we are lucky. Energy element beings produce light by the type of energy they use / give off etc. it has nothing to do with any representation of anything
but energy that is available within the surrounding environment or type of being that it is.Lighting comes in many colors as do rainbows etc, it has nothing to do with moods feelings or anything
its purely environmental reactions.

Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Strange Visions wrote:The universal language is shape and form it will always be.

Example: look at our own history writing math does not hold up, but shapes and forms do.
From cave men leaving the shape and forms of animals on cave walls, to the Egyptians with hieroglyphs and beyond.
Human history is flooded with shape and form with out shape and form we would have vary little history or knowledge.
---------------------------------

Our system of numbers originated from math and geometry.
1......has one right angle
2......has 2 right angles, if it is written more angular
3.... has 3 right angles.....if it is written angularly.

And so on........all the way up to 9. Zero is null........and the development of zero was actually a major development in math.
I think it was developed by the Syrians........before Assad assumed power and his nation was destroyed by him, Al Qeda, Taliban, ISIS, Russia and the U.S........... :lol:

-----------------------------

Music would never be a universal communication method, yes alien could like music but you will never be able to communicate with it.
Math would be extremely hard also as the aliens would have to know our mathematical system to communicate.

A Human ghost is normally white but that color does not represent anything to do with moods or anything, A red energy element being does not represent love etc its simply a color
in our light spectrum we can see if we are lucky. Energy element beings produce light by the type of energy they use / give off etc. it has nothing to do with any representation of anything

------------

So.......if we see a UFO and it is emitting a certain color, I wonder if we could determine what kind of energy source it was using by the color that is being emitted?

----------

but energy that is available within the surrounding environment or type of being that it is.Lighting comes in many colors as do rainbows etc, it has nothing to do with moods feelings or anything
----------------

Close Encounters of the Third Kind had a space ship land and it communicated with lights flashing on and off .
That was interesting.

It works in science fiction movies........ :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2JL0xABlrQ
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:34 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:The universal language is shape and form it will always be.

And so on........all the way up to 9. Zero is null........and the development of zero was actually a major development in math.
I think it was developed by the Syrians........before Assad assumed power and his nation was destroyed by him, Al Qeda, Taliban, ISIS, Russia and the U.S........... :lol:

------------

So.......if we see a UFO and it is emitting a certain color, I wonder if we could determine what kind of energy source it was using by the color that is being emitted?

----------

----------------

Close Encounters of the Third Kind had a space ship land and it communicated with lights flashing on and off .
That was interesting.

Haha ya close encounters is a move..... good one but still a movie...

Easiest way to think of it is if say you speak English and that's it and you get placed somewhere, no one speaks any English at all how would you communicate?
definitely not math and definitely not music...So how would you? it would be the same principle as meeting aliens. You would have to figure out the simplest form
of communication and that would be shape and form. Remember aliens would in all terms be over 100,000 years to millions of years more advanced then us.

It would be like going back in time and trying to communicate with a caveman.

I think UFO's would actually deploy probes and drone as we do. There level of artificial intelligence would be vary advance.
Many have claimed to see small orbs come from and go back into UFO's, those are most likely highly advanced AI probes / drones, that have a type of exploration programing and think for themselves perform tasks
like collecting DNA say from live stock cows etc or any species. The greys etc could actually be a type of AI robot. We will one day use humanoid robots to explore planets and space.They would to its much safer from micro life contamination.

If we use drone and robots then an advance alien race would to, but millions of years more advanced then ours, so advance we may think there probes and robots are actually life forms.
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 pm

Strange Visions wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:

------------

----------

----------------

That was interesting.

Haha ya close encounters is a move..... good one but still a movie...

Easiest way to think of it is if say you speak English and that's it and you get placed somewhere, no one speaks any English at all how would you communicate?
definitely not math and definitely not music...So how would you? it would be the same principle as meeting aliens. You would have to figure out the simplest form

I want to say; I told you so, Rey! :P :rarara:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:00 pm

possibly but again you have to remember they are far more advanced and may use elements and engines we know nothing of yet.
A lot of people think the have aniti gravity engines but i think they have types of element engine that use elements as fuel etc.

A UFO can go from space into oceans lakes and dash off to other planets with different atmospheres etc so there engines so to speak would have to adapt
to many types of climates gravity's atmospheres etc etc. The best way to do that is design an engine that can run on many types of elements, by doing so you could go almost anywhere.

If an engine could extract the elements from the environment then it could fuel up almost anywhere.
WHen a UFO enters our atmosphere it may vary well tack elements from our air or thunder storms or the ocean or lakes or even land.

The most likely reason of a UFO crashing to earth would be because the engine failed to covert the elements to fuels etc, and then crashing.
People see UFO's in the oceans lakes mountains and even in storms and around volcanoes etc they may just be refueling.

IF a species of life out in space has invented element engines then they would be almost godly to us as they would also be able to alter weather etc with ease.
most likely even split the ocean and allow people to cross or something ......We to generate a lot of power from elements everyday...

All existence is based on elements... All things that exist come from elements including humans earth etc.
we harness elements for power and almost everything we use comes from elements from our computers to log cabins to our power.
Elements keep us alive and provide life to all life on earth and anywhere else life exists in space.

So anywhere in space elements exist life can and will exist in some form.
Life is infinite .. the most common form of life in all existence space time etc is micro life.
we are also micro life form, living on a tiny tiny tiny tiny little planet the size of a grain of sand and micro life can live almost everywhere in existence even just floating in space.
Just like other micro life forms we to will leave earth and spread all over space. If we dont kill our own species first :banghead:

did you see the little UFO animations I made?
UFO
https://vimeo.com/161300223

Aliens
https://vimeo.com/160433100

A Sun
https://vimeo.com/157989382
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Sigrid wrote:[

I want to say; I told you so, Rey! :P [/quote]

What about sacred geometry...........it uses basic fundamentals of math and geometry that are in harmony with nature and the natural world we can't see.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_geometry

http://www.crystalinks.com/sg.html

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... =yfp-t-561
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Strange Visions wrote:S

A UFO can go from space into oceans lakes and dash off to other planets with different atmospheres etc so there engines so to speak would have to adapt
to many types of climates gravity's atmospheres etc etc. The best way to do that is design an engine that can run on many types of elements, by doing so you could go almost anywhere.

If an engine could extract the elements from the environment then it could fuel up almost anywhere.
WHen a UFO enters our atmosphere it may vary well tack elements from our air or thunder storms or the ocean or lakes or even land.

The most likely reason of a UFO crashing to earth would be because the engine failed to covert the elements to fuels etc, and then crashing.
People see UFO's in the oceans lakes mountains and even in storms and around volcanoes etc they may just be refueling.

IF a species of life out in space has invented element engines then they would be almost godly to us as they would also be able to alter weather etc with ease.
most likely even split the ocean and allow people to cross or something ......We to generate a lot of power from elements everyday...

All existence is based on elements... All things that exist come from elements including humans earth etc.
we harness elements for power and almost everything we use comes from elements from our computers to log cabins to our power.
Elements keep us alive and provide life to all life on earth and anywhere else life exists in space.

Many UFO's have been seen over lakes with some kind of light beam or energy beam being broadcast from the bottom of the craft.
It's possible that they were absorbing some of the energy elements (Hydrogen from the H2O? ) for fuel.

Other UFO"s have been seen 'entering' mountains and dormant volcano's.
They can do that by changing their energy the way a shaman can do it to walk through a wall, perhaps that is how ghosts move.
They hide in the volcano's because..........that is the last place anyone would look for them or pursue them.
It may be a hostile environment for us, but not them.

They also exist underwater. Same reason, no one can find them in deep water.

Yes, I have seen your videos.......very good animation.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:54 pm

Sorry to ask about God. But I can't help but wonder and it's been on my mind for a while now, trying to form a suitable question without provoking anything that might draw in religious people (or something like that). VG, you said that when Moses talk to God (who was in a form of a fire on a bush) you said that that was one of the examples of God in a form of elements (did I got that right? Can't remember correctly lol) but you said that God doesn't stop wars, deaths etc. So why did God have to tell Moses to do this or that? Assuming it ain't a fake god because I know some ETs wanting/acting like one :roll:

Honestly, I get confused as to why God tell people to do this or that when he won't stop wars, accidents etc or maybe he does it in a way that others do it instead by guiding them or something like that? I'm confused about that. It's not like we know how God works. If God somehow shows up in whatever form and tells you to do this or that, how would you know it ain't a fake God?

That's a lot of questions. Sorry about that...

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Out of topic. Click if you don't mind:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Humans in a nutshell. They're talking about a gay worker of GCHQ (Britain's spy agency) who committed suicide in the 1950's for being a gay. Glad I don't follow any religions religiously anymore. I don't even believe whatever the church says such as gays go to Hell or are gay because they're 'punished' by God when I was a self-entitled Christian:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:19 am

^

Check this out,

Many people that pretend to be psychics and healers are just convincing liars. But some people do have an uncommon but natural gift for channeling and remote viewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z03ErZsOGWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgB3UWLJcjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k8M2__aGao
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:41 am

Sigrid wrote:Sorry to ask about God. But I can't help but wonder and it's been on my mind for a while now, trying to form a suitable question without provoking anything that might draw in religious people (or something like that). VG, you said that when Moses talk to God (who was in a form of a fire on a bush) you said that that was one of the examples of God in a form of elements (did I got that right? Can't remember correctly lol) but you said that God doesn't stop wars, deaths etc. So why did God have to tell Moses to do this or that? Assuming it ain't a fake god because I know some ETs wanting/acting like one :roll:

Honestly, I get confused as to why God tell people to do this or that when he won't stop wars, accidents etc or maybe he does it in a way that others do it instead by guiding them or something like that? I'm confused about that. It's not like we know how God works. If God somehow shows up in whatever form and tells you to do this or that, how would you know it ain't a fake God?

That's a lot of questions. Sorry about that...

The mosses reference was just an example of god in an elemental form..Most all gods are gods of elements.
reality there is no way to tell if an alien being is giving people information or not. It is 100% more likely that an alien race would influence us then any god.
If a human had mind powers he or she would surly use those powers to influence other humans or make them do thing etc.

According to human classification any being that is not of earth, does not live or come from earth is alien. Weather it be a micro life form or some other form of life anything that is not of earth is alien in nature.
This would classify most all human gods as aliens. God is an alien it does not matter what god is made of or what it looks like etc its alien.

Dose god tell people to do things .. I dont believe so, you as an energy element being are already part god, you dont need to be told, you already have the power of divinity / enlightenment within you.
Why dose god allow wars and killing suffering etc. Because we already have it within us to simply not kill, to not cause suffering etc. Why would any god stop a war that we could simply stop on our own.

Think about this we have created invisible property lines on maps that we are willing to kill for. We are willing to kill each other for some of the dumbest reasons, if we choose to be that stupid then so be it.
If we choose to bomb each other over some black goo in the ground called oil or the color of skin etc then so be it. How stupid we choose to be is in our hands not any gods.

People are starving yet we have food stores on every corner full of food, but the systems we created prevent those people from getting food......
Many places throw away tons of food everyday over feeding the hungry.

Why would any god need to help one of the most intelligent species of life known in the solar system..
We can split atoms we can travel to space we can do many great things but we cant figure out how to feed the hungry :banghead:

we pollute our Air, water, and lands then complain about global warming, global pollution, bad air etc Duh :dummy" .... A stick could make better decisions.
If one of the most intelligence species of life humans, chooses to be extremely stupid that is there choice and what ever happens from those choice is on the humans....

Example: Today people take selfies with there cell phones. Since this has begun over 1200 people a year die taking selfies..How stupid can a person be so stupid they die taking a selfie.
We make guns and sell them to anyone then complain and act shocked when people are shot ... We spend trillions on war machines then act upset when there is war.. We build nukes then act shocked and scared when people threaten to use them. If you smoke all your life and you know it can give you cancer and you get cancer dont complain when you get cancer. If you are texting and driving and you crash dont complain about it. If you have guns in the house with children and you know children get into everything and they find the gun and someone gets shot dont complain about it. If your driving drunk and you know its bad and illegal and people die and you hit and kill someone dont complain about. If you play with fire and get badly burned dont cry and complain about it.......Stupid is a choice we can easily avoid.

If anything Aliens would be amazed how intelligently stupid we are.

If we choose to be stupid, we will without a doubt suffer from those choices, god wont help humanity be any less stupid. :nodding:
God wont fix stupid.
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:52 pm

Hey, little sis,

I forgot one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC5ICrukW2g
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:57 pm

Strange Visions wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

Why dose god allow wars and killing suffering etc. Because we already have it within us to simply not kill, to not cause suffering etc. Why would any god stop a war that we could simply stop on our own.

Stupid is a choice we can easily avoid.

If we choose to be stupid, we will without a doubt suffer from those choices, god wont help humanity be any less stupid.
God wont fix stupid.

Nice line.......... :D
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:10 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

If we choose to be stupid, we will without a doubt suffer from those choices, god wont help humanity be any less stupid.
God wont fix stupid.

Damn right! Okay, thanks for the info, VG. I am not entirely convinced that if ever some so-called god/entity/whatever would suddenly show up and tell me to do this or that out of the blue because of 'reasons' then I've got the benefit of the doubt that that thing is deceiving me. If there's one thing that I hate about (bad?) aliens is deceit. I don't care if they're intentions are 'good'or 'bad.' I hate being lied to and being fooled with because I know there are some aliens out there act like they're god/s. I'm sure it has happened many times before. Even some conspiracy theorists believe that some of our famous biblical figures were in contact with aliens who they mistake as 'god/s' or 'angel/s. ' It really pisses me off. And this is me coming from experience with malevolent ETs. Sorry for the deep hatred, but if I could some how come back at them, I will.
raymond1234 wrote:Hey, little sis,

I forgot one....

I believe that Earth is hollow. If not hollow, then there's definitely something more than just dirt and stones below us. If humans haven't explored the ocean 100% or all of nature's forests and lakes, then what more for what's under us?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:44 am

Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

God wont fix stupid.

Damn right! Okay, thanks for the info, VG. I am not entirely convinced that if ever some so-called god/entity/whatever would suddenly show up and tell me to do this or that out of the blue because of 'reasons' then I've got the benefit of the doubt that that thing is deceiving me. If there's one thing that I hate about (bad?) aliens is deceit. I don't care if they're intentions are 'good'or 'bad.' I hate being lied to and being fooled with because I know there are some aliens out there act like they're god/s. I'm sure it has happened many times before. Even some conspiracy theorists believe that some of our famous biblical figures were in contact with aliens who they mistake as 'god/s' or 'angel/s. ' It really pisses me off. And this is me coming from experience with malevolent ETs. Sorry for the deep hatred, but if I could some how come back at them, I will.

I forgot one....

I believe that Earth is hollow. If not hollow, then there's definitely something more than just dirt and stones below us. If humans haven't explored the ocean 100% or all of nature's forests and lakes, then what more for what's under us?

Remember one thing many humans where also viewed as gods.....
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:59 pm

Strange Visions wrote:
Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

God wont fix stupid.

I forgot one....

Remember one thing many humans where also viewed as gods.....

Like Jesus?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:06 pm

Remember one thing many humans where also viewed as gods.....[/quote]
Like Jesus?[/quote]

Yes like Jesus, Gandhi, The Egyptian Pharaohs, Kings and queens all types of rulers.....
Even today like North Korea, Kim Jong-un to many is a god, But they are not gods they are humans perceived as gods to many.
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:44 am

Researchers discovered a two billion year old Nuclear Reactor in Africa: http://www.ancient-code.com/researchers ... in-africa/

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:39 am

Question: What do you do if you want to contact (benevolent) ETs, VG?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:06 am

Sigrid wrote:Question: What do you do if you want to contact (benevolent) ETs, VG?

Nothing they will contact you if anything.
I do think that some of these people who think they talk to aliens are actually communicating with other energy element beings not aliens...
humans try to make form out of things they cant understand its like looking at clouds and seeing shapes and forms that look like something.
You can easily convince yourself its an alien. You brain is a computer it will often try to fill in the blanks with some form of information.

Example; if i say, Danny -------- up the hill real fast to fetch water from the well. I fell down the ------- and hit my head.

your brain will fill in the blank with what ever suites you best. walked, ran etc.
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:23 am

Question: Do precious stones (emerald, opal etc) have healing/unique properties like what other people claim? There are sites that claim like: opal enhances imagination and creativity and others. (Did I already asked this before or nah?)

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sunnyday8 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Greetings. Going back a few days, if color has no meanings and is simply what it is as perceived light energy, why would certain colors indicate the type of entity and denote some as being dangerous? Couldn't they simply be -- different colored?
I am also intrested in Sigrid's question on healing properties of gems or stones. I have the idea that it is more of a cooperative effect between the person being healed, the healer and the healing instrument physical or energetic properties that results in the removal of disease.
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:08 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:Greetings. Going back a few days, if color has no meanings and is simply what it is as perceived light energy, why would certain colors indicate the type of entity and denote some as being dangerous? Couldn't they simply be -- different colored?
I am also intrested in Sigrid's question on healing properties of gems or stones. I have the idea that it is more of a cooperative effect between the person being healed, the healer and the healing instrument physical or energetic properties that results in the removal of disease.

why would certain colors indicate the type of entity and denote some as being dangerous?

It does not, color is more on the type of energy being used or absorbed its just that there have been more recorded incidents with those related colors.
We human relate colors to objects like red can be love or stop green go or good etc. When I say demon 98% of people will think of evil.
With spirits etc the color is more based on the type of static magnetic energy available in the surrounding environment. Example a ghost or spirit may use your energy, Your energy may make it appear white,
if it cant maybe it will use the energy from a flash light, The energy from a flash light may make it a dimmer red or green, What ever source of energy it can use will have different effects on its colors and dispersal of energies.

Question on healing properties of gems or stones?

A stone really has no healing powers think of it like this:
Example: you rub your feet on a carpet, static magnetic energy builds up inside you and on you, then when you touch another human or object you get a release of energy causing a shock or spark..Rub a balloon on your head and watch your hair stand on end, that is a charge of static magnetic energy flowing around you and in you. If a healer has a good charge and holds a stone like a crystal etc, that charge can enter the stone and the next person to touch it absorbs that charge.. It more of a passing of energy then a stone that heals. When humans touch they exchange energy, that energy can be vary calming sexual etc. But shock yourself from an electrical device of some kind and its scary hurts and dangerous or deadly. A stone per say cannot heal, but energy can be exchanged through stones and many types of elements. Mix copper and orange juice and you get energy a battery. Its all about the energy and exchange of energies.

Its like the movie the matrix we are batteries where dose that power come from , it comes from our energy element life. How dose the energy element life maintain the energy food !
when we eat that food is converted into energy that the energy element being can then use. If it dose not get the recharge of energy from the food you become weak depressed tired and low on energy.
if you eat to much then there is an over load of energy and what cant be used get stored as fat. That extra fat can be burned as extra energy say if you live in the snow like a polar bear or in the icy waters like a seal.
That fat provides warmth and extra energy to supply the body. But as we all know to much fat can make you vary sick and kill you. So maintaining the right balance of food to energy is important. That food provides the energy to send energy down your nervous system allowing the energy element being to control motion. The rest of the form human is maintained by billions of micro-life forms. If you get cut or sick or hurt or injured the micro life heals the form human. You just have to sit back and wait for them to heal your body.The billions of micro life forms maintain and sustain the form human, you the energy element being only control the nervous system which allows motions and seances. The energy element life uses the brain as a computer to store data and send signals through the network the nervous system. All this takes energy, the being on its own cant maintain this energy, it must have more and the only way to get it is food.That food is then broken down into usable energies.

I have no doubt that the right person with the right energy could heal various problems to a point. After all an Energy Element Being is not human, and its abilities are barley understood.
We are not human we are energy element beings existing in a shape or form called human also the reason some humans have died up to 3 hours and come back to life. The body cannot exist with out the sustained and maintained energy of the energy element being existing within. If the being leaves the body there is no energy to shock the heart and keep it pumping. If this accers long enough your body is conciderd dead. But if hours later you comeback to it and re enter it and supply that power to the heart it will come back to life. If you leave the body they will try to shock the body over and over to restart the heart that energy can be a call to come back. If you are injured and your energy element being cant maintain the energy to the heart, the shock they give from a defibrillator may recharge the being enabling it to maintain that charge to the heart and keep pumping it. CPR is just trying to maintain the air and blood flow, its up to the energy element being to maintain that energy to the heart. If it has already detached its self from the form human it may just leave and thats
that. Or it may choose to come back. But a lot of it will have to do with energy the types of energies being exchanged and used.

Life start in the whom when your energy element life enters the form human.
You die when the energy element life leave the form human and no longer provides the power source to pump the heart.

Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:03 am

Why do "reality shifts' happen?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:46 am

Sigrid wrote:Why do "reality shifts' happen?

quote from the link
Do you end up with single socks when you know you put pairs of socks into your load of laundry?

* Have you found your keys or wallet some place other than where you know you put them just a few minutes earlier?

* Have you thought of someone or something and moments later been startled when they appeared unexpectedly?

* Have you noticed time behave in other than a regular, linear forward motion?

* Do traffic lights turn green and traffic jams clear up just when you most need them to?

Not to mention this person sells books on money "High Energy Money"

All these things can be easily explained they have nothing to do with someones reality being changed or altered
If reality changed all the time there would folds in space time, gravity wave would ripple from them, it would take a large amount of energy to shift a reality.
Nothing i have read would mean that these peoples reality's are shifting in anyway. Coincident and odd events dont mean that reality is altered or shifted.

Its 100% more likely that a ghost could have moved a persons keys then any reality or dementional shifts accruing....Its more possible that a person simply did not log the data of the keys in their short term memory.
But with enough LSD sure your reality can seem to shift. Having a thought of someone then having them show up is a premonition not a jump or shift in reality.
Your energy element being can scene things and have nothing to do with reality shifting or changing.

I have placed keys down before and lost them only to find their in my hand or pocket.That dose not mean my reality has shifted or been altered.
I can simply close my eyes and alter my reality. I just dont buy what they are saying about actual reality changing. But the internet is full of people making claims of all kinds mental institutions are full of people making claim all the time. there are thousands of people who think they are Jesus or god or someone else. You have to be careful about what your read and what knowledge you choose to accept etc. For me personally i dont buy someones reality actually shifting in a scientific manner. Scientifically many things would need to happen to be able to alter physical realities of any life form.

Anyway for me this just does not seem like something real or a scientific possibility for millions of people to experience actual real altered realities on a daily basis..
Its almost like saying worm holes pop open everyday sucking in your key or moving something or making a street light change or making a sock disappear etc.
Physical realities dont just change and make a sock disappear or a street light change or misplace some keys etc. For me i just dont buy into it .

:hugs:
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:29 pm

Made a M.O.E.E info compilation that you shared so far, VG: http://paranormalis.com/threads/m-o-e-e ... ion.10904/ :hugs: Maybe anyone new here won't repeat questions anymore if we refer to this link :toothless:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

PreviousNext

Return to Mystic Dreams