Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby buddyboy4 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:48 pm

I just see that by continued response to them it just adds fuel to the fire. They just come here to wind you up and watch you go. As many have said it's a toxic environment here, mainly because those are the only kinds of exchanges that have been taking place.

Meme's and fatty aliens lighten the mood though. LOL. By the way it was Reeses Pieces that made E.T. fat. :D
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
User avatar
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:26 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:I just see that by continued response to them it just adds fuel to the fire. They just come here to wind you up and watch you go. As many have said it's a toxic environment here, mainly because those are the only kinds of exchanges that have been taking place.

Meme's and fatty aliens lighten the mood though. LOL. By the way it was Reeses Pieces that made E.T. fat. :D



So buddy if you wrote a book or made a movie or a tv show or what ever and few people gave you hassles over it, would you stop making the movie, or not publish your book, or make the tv series, simply because a few people are
causing drama over it? Imagine if thousands of people read or watched what ever you made, would you really allow a few people to ruin the whole thing for you and everyone else.

Anything anyone creates will always come under fire from someone.
If the right brothers actually listened to all the people calling them crazy and stupid for building a flying machine do you think they would of flown no.

You said many have called this a toxic environment who are these many people????

I have read every post on this thread extensively, only one person said these exact words suron, he also said its all stemming from one side.
the many people you refer to.... is like 3 or 4 people....2 of which are just trolling.. You dont speak for the 127,031 people who have viewed
this thread nor do the few trolls. The domain moeetheory has over 4 million views/hits and its not even up! I have 2 others places I just made that i post on, both are over
20,000 hits already. I get an avg of 100 emails a week, avg of 23 PM here week and this is all through word of mouth. I have not advertised moee in anyway.
would I stop interacting with people just because a few people here cause drama no ..try not making assumptions on things you have no knowledge of.

If say you are an artist and a few people said your art stinks would you actually stop creating art no.
If you make music and a few people dont like it, are you just gonna stop making music because of those few people no...

If you give up that easy on things in life simply because a few people are giving you a hard time, you will never get anything accomplished.
Mankind would never move forward if we all listened to these kinds of people.

judgment,,,

Someone will always judge you, good or bad that's what humans do..there are 7.1 billion people on planet earth
not one single person of the 7.1 billion is judgement proof or perfect, And every single person of the 7.1 billion will judge others without question.

The human mind trys to make reason of everything

example
Some people here have made up imaginary personalities for me and actually think they know me or something about me just from some posts on a forum.
Some have compared me to Hitler the Nazis called me all kinds of names and said many offensive things about me, even referencing me to having incest sex with my child.
some amuse so much about me personally in their own minds going as far as making up imaginary physiological profiles of me based on some dream posts. ....

People just need to realize how they are thinking and processing the information they are taking in. If humans ever want to move forward as a species of life
they have to learn to manage and control how information is processed in their own minds.No other species of life is based on judgement, life does not care about judgement it cares about survival.
Humans are created to judge. We are the only species of life known in all existence created to judge all things that exist without question. Humans are the only species known in all existence that can love anything
that exists or does not exist. The power humans have is astounding yet they have no self realization of this. They focus on wealth and gains, not knowledge wisdom education etc.

Every species of life on earth has co existed for millions and billions of years, humans can barley co exist with each other. Why because we where created to judge all things that exist.
What we have is a race of humans that are not aware they are created to judge all things that exist. So no effort is made to change it.

There is nothing that exists or does not exist that you wont judge.
The real challenge is to control accept and understand that judgment, by doing so you will be come divine/ holy/enlightened....what ever you like to call it.
once we learn to control judgment we will gain the powers we already have like. telekinetics teliconesis and many other mind powers..

Be aware and control how you process the information you receive in your mind. Your existence depends on it.

Human is nothing more then a shape or form in which you live a temporary state of existence.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
Last edited by Strange Visions on Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:35 pm

;uib
Last edited by Sheena on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Strange Visions wrote:
buddyboy4 wrote:I just see that by continued response to them it just adds fuel to the fire. They just come here to wind you up and watch you go. As many have said it's a toxic environment here, mainly because those are the only kinds of exchanges that have been taking place.

Meme's and fatty aliens lighten the mood though. LOL. By the way it was Reeses Pieces that made E.T. fat. :D



So buddy if you wrote a book or made a movie or a tv show or what ever and few people gave you hassles over it, would you stop making the movie, or not publish your book, or make the tv series, simply because a few people are
causing drama over it? Imagine if thousands of people read or watched what ever you made, would you really allow a few people to ruin the whole thing for you and everyone else.

Anything anyone creates will always come under fire from someone.
If the right brothers actually listened to all the people calling them crazy and stupid for building a flying machine do you think they would of flown no.

You said many have called this a toxic environment who are these many people????

I have read every post on this thread extensively, only one person said these exact words suron, he also said its all stemming from one side.
the many people you refer to.... is like 3 or 4 people....2 of which are just trolling.. You dont speak for the 127,031 people who have viewed
this thread nor do the few trolls. The domain moeetheory has over 4 million views/hits and its not even up! I have 2 others places I just made that i post on, both are over
20,000 hits already. I get an avg of 100 emails a week, avg of 23 PM here week and this is all through word of mouth. I have not advertised moee in anyway.
would I stop interacting with people just because a few people here cause drama no ..try not making assumptions on things you have no knowledge of.

If say you are an artist and a few people said your art stinks would you actually stop creating art no.
If you make music and a few people dont like it, are you just gonna stop making music because of those few people no...

If you give up that easy on things in life simply because a few people are giving you a hard time, you will never get anything accomplished.
Mankind would never move forward if we all listened to these kinds of people.

judgment,,,

Someone will always judge you, good or bad that's what humans do..there are 7.1 billion people on planet earth
not one single person of the 7.1 billion is judgement proof or perfect, And every single person of the 7.1 billion will judge others without question.

The human mind trys to make reason of everything

example
Some people here have made up imaginary personalities for me and actually think they know me or something about me just from some posts on a forum.
Some have compared me to Hitler the Nazis called me all kinds of names and said many offensive things about me, even referencing me to having incest sex with my child.
some amuse so much about me personally in their own minds going as far as making up imaginary physiological profiles of me based on some dream posts. ....

People just need to realize how they are thinking and processing the information they are taking in. If humans ever want to move forward as a species of life
they have to learn to manage and control how information is processed in their own minds.No other species of life is based on judgement, life does not care about judgement it cares about survival.
Humans are created to judge. We are the only species of life known in all existence created to judge all things that exist without question. Humans are the only species known in all existence that can love anything
that exists or does not exist. The power humans have is astounding yet they have no self realization of this. They focus on wealth and gains, not knowledge wisdom education etc.

Every species of life on earth has co existed for millions and billions of years, humans can barley co exist with each other. Why because we where created to judge all things that exist.
What we have is a race of humans that are not aware they are created to judge all things that exist. So no effort is made to change it.

There is nothing that exists or does not exist that you wont judge.
The real challenge is to control accept and understand that judgment, by doing so you will be come divine/ holy/enlightened....what ever you like to call it.
once we learn to control judgment we will gain the powers we already have like. telekinetics teliconesis and many other mind powers..

Be aware and control how you process the information you receive in your mind. Your existence depends on it.

Human is nothing more then a shape or form in which you live a temporary state of existence.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.

Another moee example. Love it :hugs:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby buddyboy4 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:30 pm

You really seem to overreact to what I say. I never said stop the project. Why keep interacting with pot stirrers? No progress is made. It doesn't really matter what I think, it's your thread.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
User avatar
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:45 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:You really seem to overreact to what I say. I never said stop the project. Why keep interacting with pot stirrers? No progress is made. It doesn't really matter what I think, it's your thread.



hehe again you are assuming...

Im not over reacting i am just posting a reply giving examples etc. I am 100% neutral. :hugs:

Its hard to tell someones emotional state over social media.
The internet and social media, phone texts etc, is a great way to miss communicate how one feels or what state of emotions someone is in..
When I type something I maybe in a happy mood, but when someone else reads a post, they maybe in a bad mood or angry or sad etc,
so the translation is misunderstood or taken in the wrong way.....or context.... its a common social media problem.

Its vital that we all learn to process thought carefully before responding, not just react to something with assumptions or personal emotions. :unworthy:
:hugs:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby buddyboy4 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:09 pm

I see what you are doing. Well, have fun with that. Good luck.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
User avatar
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:21 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:I see what you are doing. Well, have fun with that. Good luck.



Im not trying to do anything ??? :?:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: website

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:13 pm

Borg139 wrote:
Hackers club wrote:
whitecloud wrote:when will the website be done ?

I have gone through some of the website and i have to say the art is pretty awesome. :heartpump:
eager to see more when will this site be done i want to know a lot more about this Moee.

its not everyday someone dreams about the creation of existence.

I am blown away by element bending !!!!!!!!
i must know more :unworthy:


Its been up for a bit now, but I am still doing a lot of work on it right now.. A work in progress" :computer:
www.moeetheory.com
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Superman1, interesting comments on exercise of mind and body, Thank you. I've found if I can keep the mind busier by focusing on one interesting topic during a run, it gets me past the first mile of physical difficulty easier until running then seems to be what my body wants to do and is no longer as difficult. In doing that, since metaphysical concepts are some of the things interesting me, they can be something I focus on. I will have to try out more of this kind of thing on some future runs. I hadn't thought about the fact that being in high gear physically could enhance simultaneous functioning of the mind too! It seems so simple to combine them on purpose now that I think of it. I suppose that's what yoga is striving for in a different manner. :)
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:26 pm

Strange Visions,
I connect with your comments about our own perceptions of what is being communicated being colored by our current emotions and life situation. Even in my own day to day life, I have looked back at how I have responded to someone's comments either verbal or written and been amazed at how differently I can feel about them at a later time. Another good thing to work on, the careful consideration of an experience before judging it.

Also regarding your comments on judgement (and I have been thinking about this after having read it for a few days as it caught my eye because is an important theme in my life the last 5 years or so), I wonder if the act of forgiveness of ourselves and the "perceived" wrongdoing of another towards ourselves is a way of achieving control over judgement? I found the more I practice this in my own life, the more positive my perceptions of my own and other's actions and words becomes. I appreciate your sharing your dreams here like this. Perhaps the source of your inspiration is the same as my own on this topic. :)
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:29 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:Strange Visions,
I connect with your comments about our own perceptions of what is being communicated being colored by our current emotions and life situation. Even in my own day to day life, I have looked back at how I have responded to someone's comments either verbal or written and been amazed at how differently I can feel about them at a later time. Another good thing to work on, the careful consideration of an experience before judging it.

Also regarding your comments on judgement (and I have been thinking about this after having read it for a few days as it caught my eye because is an important theme in my life the last 5 years or so), I wonder if the act of forgiveness of ourselves and the "perceived" wrongdoing of another towards ourselves is a way of achieving control over judgement? I found the more I practice this in my own life, the more positive my perceptions of my own and other's actions and words becomes. I appreciate your sharing your dreams here like this. Perhaps the source of your inspiration is the same as my own on this topic. :)


you said..
I wonder if the act of forgiveness of ourselves and the "perceived" wrongdoing of another towards ourselves is a way of achieving control over judgement?

Forgiveness is the understanding of judgement, You dont need to forgive, because you already understand that all humans judge without question.
If someone looks at you and says your ugly, you should already understand why that person said that. Judgment. You already know humans are programmed to judge everything.
they simply have no control or self realization of their own judgment. Humans are programmed to judge everything without question.

When you can accept that which you judge most, you will have reached a new height of self being.

One of the greatest gifts you could ever give someone, is simply accepting them for who they are no matter their imperfections.
Do this for everyone and you will be seen as, divine, special, holy, wise, enlightened.

Jesus was loved because he accepted the imperfections of others, same with Gandhi and others through history.
These people didn't care if you where, fat ugly, stupid, thin, tall, short, deformed, sick, dieing , black, white, yellow, gay, straight, etc.
So people looked up to them, admired and loved them, For they did not judge, they simply accepted the imperfection of others. By doing so
people wanted to be with them and love them.

Love is the control of judgment and the acceptance of imperfection.

Wars killing murder etc, we can point fingers at each other all we want and judge, but eventually that will lead to death.

:hugs:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:45 am

Strange Visions,
I think I understand your point and have sometimes achieved this control, often because I am just so curious about a person or situation or what is being said or e that I don't care about those superficial things you mention. Regarding these things, since they change every lifetime it doesn't make much sense to me to care about which ones I or someone else have currently, but i didn't always think this way so I understand some people do care about them. I also catch myself in old ways of thinking.
Perception can be tricky, though, and that's why I say "perceived" wrongdoing. I found in past my perception and understanding of a situation can change to where I no longer feel a wrongdoing even occurred. So you might be right on that. No need to forgive if no wrongdoing occurred or was intended. Lots of good things to think about. Again, thank you for sharing.
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:21 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:Strange Visions,
I think I understand your point and have sometimes achieved this control, often because I am just so curious about a person or situation or what is being said or e that I don't care about those superficial things you mention. Regarding these things, since they change every lifetime it doesn't make much sense to me to care about which ones I or someone else have currently, but i didn't always think this way so I understand some people do care about them. I also catch myself in old ways of thinking.
Perception can be tricky, though, and that's why I say "perceived" wrongdoing. I found in past my perception and understanding of a situation can change to where I no longer feel a wrongdoing even occurred. So you might be right on that. No need to forgive if no wrongdoing occurred or was intended. Lots of good things to think about. Again, thank you for sharing.


The fact that you are coming to the self realization of your own and others judgments and imperfections, puts you a step ahead of many others.
Its important that we process thought before we just respond with personal assumptions or emotions. A wise person will always take a few moments to process thought before speaking / responding. We have the power to control how we think and process information, but the avg person does not take the time to do so.

Just remember everyone will judge you without question, knowing that also puts you a step ahead of others.
You will judge others without question, but with time and understanding you can learn to control that and over come it.

best example.
Dating is one of the greatest tests of judgment one will face in a life time. A date is nothing more then a meeting of judgment. You will judge your date and they will judge you like no other. Many people cant even deal with that pressure, and in fear of it will be to scared to even ask someone out on a date. Its easy to say oh this person wont like this or that about me, I have an ugly birth mark, what will they think, on and on and on. The entire night will be a judgment hell. But if 2 people can accept each others imperfections, then you enter a state of excitement and attraction.

You are excited because the person accepted your imperfections, in turn this builds an attraction to that person. The more you both accept each others imperfections the more a bond will develop. When you are in love, no matter what flaws or imperfections the person has, it wont matter it will be invisible to you.

The more you accept others imperfections, the more popular and liked you will become in any situation. :cheers:


Example Religions
Many religions teach people to judge others imperfections, based on an opinion or agenda.
For thousands of years many religions have thrived on the judgment of others imperfections, causing the death of millions.
they point the finger and judge and judge and judge and the innocent suffer and die.

If you are standing on a street corner with a sign saying god hates, then you are in the wrong religion!
For god created all things imperfect, so all things that exist would have uniqueness and individuality.

Jesus didn't hang out with the rich or political, he hung out with prostitutes, the poor, the hungry, the weak, the sick and the dieng, he lived in the poorest
of homes and had no great wealth. He shared his food and embraced and accepted the imperfections of others and for doing so he became loved by many.

Judgement is so powerful, it has caused many to take their own life. Suicide.

If we all just learned to control and understand our judgment, humanity could take the next evolutionary step. :halo:
Judgement is a human disease, that we can learn to control :hugs:
Last edited by Strange Visions on Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:44 pm

Image

Its important to remember we are not human.
Human is nothing but the name of a shape or form in which we live a temporary state of existence.
It is the reason we can have out of body experiences, it is also the reason we can die and come back to life sometimes.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:38 pm

Strange Visions wrote:
Sunnyday8 wrote:Strange Visions,
I think I understand your point and have sometimes achieved this control, often because I am just so curious about a person or situation or what is being said or e that I don't care about those superficial things you mention. Regarding these things, since they change every lifetime it doesn't make much sense to me to care about which ones I or someone else have currently, but i didn't always think this way so I understand some people do care about them. I also catch myself in old ways of thinking.
Perception can be tricky, though, and that's why I say "perceived" wrongdoing. I found in past my perception and understanding of a situation can change to where I no longer feel a wrongdoing even occurred. So you might be right on that. No need to forgive if no wrongdoing occurred or was intended. Lots of good things to think about. Again, thank you for sharing.


The fact that you are coming to the self realization of your own and others judgments and imperfections, puts you a step ahead of many others.
Its important that we process thought before we just respond with personal assumptions or emotions. A wise person will always take a few moments to process thought before speaking / responding. We have the power to control how we think and process information, but the avg person does not take the time to do so.

Just remember everyone will judge you without question, knowing that also puts you a step ahead of others.
You will judge others without question, but with time and understanding you can learn to control that and over come it.

best example.
Dating is one of the greatest tests of judgment one will face in a life time. A date is nothing more then a meeting of judgment. You will judge your date and they will judge you like no other. Many people cant even deal with that pressure, and in fear of it will be to scared to even ask someone out on a date. Its easy to say oh this person wont like this or that about me, I have an ugly birth mark, what will they think, on and on and on. The entire night will be a judgment hell. But if 2 people can accept each others imperfections, then you enter a state of excitement and attraction.

You are excited because the person accepted your imperfections, in turn this builds an attraction to that person. The more you both accept each others imperfections the more a bond will develop. When you are in love, no matter what flaws or imperfections the person has, it wont matter it will be invisible to you.

The more you accept others imperfections, the more popular and liked you will become in any situation. :cheers:


Example Religions
Many religions teach people to judge others imperfections, based on an opinion or agenda.
For thousands of years many religions have thrived on the judgment of others imperfections, causing the death of millions.
they point the finger and judge and judge and judge and the innocent suffer and die.

If you are standing on a street corner with a sign saying god hates, then you are in the wrong religion!
For god created all things imperfect, so all things that exist would have uniqueness and individuality.

Jesus didn't hang out with the rich or political, he hung out with prostitutes, the poor, the hungry, the weak, the sick and the dieng, he lived in the poorest
of homes and had no great wealth. He shared his food and embraced and accepted the imperfections of others and for doing so he became loved by many.

Judgement is so powerful, it has caused many to take their own life. Suicide.

If we all just learned to control and understand our judgment, humanity could take the next evolutionary step. :halo:
Judgement is a human disease, that we can learn to control :hugs:

I think we can all relate to this. I get easily ticked whenever my classmates insult me or call me "ugly" out of the blue. Even though I know they're just having "fun" or that they "don't really mean it," I keep questioning myself if these people kbow what kind of hole they're digging themselves in. It's like they just look at someone and immediately comment about them (and out loud too). They could get themselves in a fight for not thinking before they act, which by the way, happens frequently in my school. I think it's stupid to fight over something so little. I guess the saying, "think before you act" is disappearing slowly. I find myself immediately judging someone (but I don't voice it out unless someone asks for my opinion anyway) but there are times were I just let it go and allow myself to judge someone. I'm like (thinking to myself), "Fine! Judge away! But don't voice it out loud!" So I judge, and there are times were I try to cut myself off of my judgemental thoughts because there are no real reasons for me to judge someone even if it was a stranger.

Question, VG: What do you mean by humans are "created" to "judge"? And why is that?
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:45 pm

[quote="Sigrid"



The more you accept others imperfections, the more popular and liked you will become in any situation. :cheers:


[/quote]
I think we can all relate to this. I get easily ticked whenever my classmates insult me or call me "ugly" out of the blue. Even though I know they're just having "fun" or that they "don't really mean it," I keep questioning myself if these people kbow what kind of hole they're digging themselves in. It's like they just look at someone and immediately comment about them (and out loud too). They could get themselves in a fight for not thinking before they act, which by the way, happens frequently in my school. I think it's stupid to fight over something so little. I guess the saying, "think before you act" is disappearing slowly. I find myself immediately judging someone (but I don't voice it out unless someone asks for my opinion anyway) but there are times were I just let it go and allow myself to judge someone. I'm like (thinking to myself), "Fine! Judge away! But don't voice it out loud!" So I judge, and there are times were I try to cut myself off of my judgemental thoughts because there are no real reasons for me to judge someone even if it was a stranger.

Question, VG: What do you mean by humans are "created" to "judge"? And why is that?[/quote]

You are not ugly. Far from it. They just say that because they are jealous of you (girls) and the guys say it to get attention from you.......guys are awkward that way.

I bet no one else in your class has a mastery of the English language like you do (you're second language) as well as computer skills.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2403
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Superman1 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Not to mention good at metamorphosis [as in your pic].

I think we can be quick to judge but maybe not meaning to, because it's all we see.
And, as you say, until you think a bit, first, we won't see any more options. Things seem one way, but may not be.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:16 am

:lol:
Last edited by Sigrid on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:15 pm

^

Glad I made you laugh..........:)
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2403
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:10 am

Strange visions,
It's interesting you bring up dating and religion - two things that hold very little interest for me now.
Dating is unappealing. Most people will still not share love even when you do not judge them. I have seen it over and over with friends and acquaintences and some family too, as well as with my current loved one. He may have perceived judgement that is not there, and did not accept me with my flaws either, and decided very abruptly to end what I had thought was a very good, accepting relationship. But being more sharing about who I am was not enough to stay with and try together with, so it is less hurtful to just be alone and love from afar while my loved one turned away, choosing instead to be "just friends" with me and jumped immediately into casual relations with someone else. I am grateful he cares enough and honest enough to at least tell me about it right away. Although dealing with it is not nearly as bad as losing a child, it makes my heart hurt again, which I'm not doing a very good job of hiding again yet. So, no on the dating opportunity to not judge someone - I can just practice not judging people while I observe them from the next table over, thank you.

Religion lost its appeal around five years ago. I was saddened by whole rows of pews on one side of the church filled with people who would not smile during service and share Good will with their friends and neighbors because of difference in opinion on how things should be run in the church. Yes I am judgemental in thinking they were missing the whole point, but i don't care. It took away my enjoyment of the fellowship I went there for. Plus I don't really fit in anymore because while I still love who Jesus is and what he stands for, I cannot see that my God would not give all the people of the world a way to experience the holy Spirit. I see God and Spirit has as many names as there are peoples and find that religion is man-made, not God-made. Which isn't technically true since we are God-made and that makes everything we make God-made, but i can't think of a better way to say what I mean.

Sigrid,
I don't know you, but you seem all right to me too. If I may call you a name, it will be Cool Girl. Anyone who likes dreams and talking about or learning from them goes in the cool person category. Have a good day. :)
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:46 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:Strange visions,
It's interesting you bring up dating and religion - two things that hold very little interest for me now.
Dating is unappealing. Most people will still not share love even when you do not judge them. I have seen it over and over with friends and acquaintences and some family too, as well as with my current loved one. He may have perceived judgement that is not there, and did not accept me with my flaws either, and decided very abruptly to end what I had thought was a very good, accepting relationship. But being more sharing about who I am was not enough to stay with and try together with, so it is less hurtful to just be alone and love from afar while my loved one turned away, choosing instead to be "just friends" with me and jumped immediately into casual relations with someone else. I am grateful he cares enough and honest enough to at least tell me about it right away. Although dealing with it is not nearly as bad as losing a child, it makes my heart hurt again, which I'm not doing a very good job of hiding again yet. So, no on the dating opportunity to not judge someone - I can just practice not judging people while I observe them from the next table over, thank you.

Religion lost its appeal around five years ago. I was saddened by whole rows of pews on one side of the church filled with people who would not smile during service and share Good will with their friends and neighbors because of difference in opinion on how things should be run in the church. Yes I am judgemental in thinking they were missing the whole point, but i don't care. It took away my enjoyment of the fellowship I went there for. Plus I don't really fit in anymore because while I still love who Jesus is and what he stands for, I cannot see that my God would not give all the people of the world a way to experience the holy Spirit. I see God and Spirit has as many names as there are peoples and find that religion is man-made, not God-made. Which isn't technically true since we are God-made and that makes everything we make God-made, but i can't think of a better way to say what I mean.

Sigrid,
I don't know you, but you seem all right to me too. If I may call you a name, it will be Cool Girl. Anyone who likes dreams and talking about or learning from them goes in the cool person category. Have a good day. :)




Sometimes it better to not be in a relationship for what ever reasons, no relationship will be perfect, Sometimes its just not the right time for one.

As far as religions I am not religious in anyway I am spiritual, I try not to comment to much on religions.

my direct comment to religions is ..
Your existence will take its coarse with or without the knowledge of any religions. Religion is a purely optional feature / choice to your existence.
NO religion is required to be with god or love god or talk with god.98% of all religions have no clues about god, they are not focused on god they focus on other agenda's.
Religious people should be the most forgiving least judgmental people on earth, but its the complete opposite.

M.O.E.E
A true religion will never hide anything from you, it will give you all its knowledge good or bad. A true religion will not abandon you,or turn its back on you. A true religion will never have or seek agendas, gains, wealth, land or power. A true religion will have no rulers, only guides. A true religion will never teach you to judge others imperfections, only to understand them. A true religion will never ask you for anything, but your support and love. A true religion will never punish you or harm you, lie or deceive you. A true religion will never ask you to kill for any reason. A true religion teaches love, respect, honor, dignity, kindness, acceptance, forgiveness, pride, peace and unity. A true religion is not limited to a single species of life in existence, but all life and all things that exist. A true religion will honor your existence and always see the greatness in your creation no matter your imperfections. A true religion will only seek to enhance your own spirituality
:hugs:
Last edited by Strange Visions on Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:33 am

Sigrid said,
Question, VG: What do you mean by humans are "created" to "judge"? And why is that?


There are 2 types of judgment.

1. existence / reasoning judgement. example: Should I eat this food, will this hurt me, how much do i want to spend, will this make me sick, these type of judgment calls effect your vary day to day existence and will guide how your life will play out. You cant make a decision on anything without judgment.

2. the bad judgment the one we learn from humans as we grow up.
Example: oh your stupid, fat, tall, thin, small, ugly, black, white, yellow, gay, straight, sick, poor, deformed,etc etc.

A human is not born knowing hate vengeance greed wealth power war killing or judgment its what they are taught.

Simplest answer, We are created to judge all things because we are universal beings.
An adaptability to all universal situations.


I could respond to this with 2 or 3 pages but pressed for time today...maybe when i get little more time i will come back to this.
:hugs:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:58 pm

Thank you for responding. I realized as I was half asleep when typing earlier that it sounded like I was saying I did not receive love myself from many friends and family. I should have said from what I've observed of how many of them and other acquaintances get along in their own relationships with each other. I've been very blessed with many loving friend and family relationships myself, and I do include my own two serious relationships in that. I still have bouts of feeling sorry for myself since our separation is very recent and as I miss my current loved one a lot and still struggle with trying to understand what went wrong. I'm glad I can still feel that love in spite of the heart ache. I'm actively working not to judge, so therefore I give him the benefit of trying to understand what he told me and love and respect him enough to give him what he says he needs even when that doesn't include me. I appreciate your response also because I realize this is not the right place for me to have written all that. Like I said, I was half asleep.

As to religions, I would have to say I've become more of a spiritual person myself too. It's a good way to put it when I seem to have my own ideas about what's what. Working on my own dream analysis has helped me out with that too. I do seem for some reason to be attracted to the more nature loving spiritual traditions, even though I was not raised to have any knowledge of this. I like the MOEE viewpoint of what a religion should consist of, though, if one were to follow one. And it's a bit eerie what you say about it being a choice that can be right for a person. That is exactly what I've been thinking -- that formal religions can be very good for some people that respond well within it's framework. It just isn't for everyone, I guess.

I checked out your website. Pretty cool. Good luck with it! :hugs:
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:37 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:Thank you for responding. I realized as I was half asleep when typing earlier that it sounded like I was saying I did not receive love myself from many friends and family. I should have said from what I've observed of how many of them and other acquaintances get along in their own relationships with each other. I've been very blessed with many loving friend and family relationships myself, and I do include my own two serious relationships in that. I still have bouts of feeling sorry for myself since our separation is very recent and as I miss my current loved one a lot and still struggle with trying to understand what went wrong. I'm glad I can still feel that love in spite of the heart ache. I'm actively working not to judge, so therefore I give him the benefit of trying to understand what he told me and love and respect him enough to give him what he says he needs even when that doesn't include me. I appreciate your response also because I realize this is not the right place for me to have written all that. Like I said, I was half asleep.

As to religions, I would have to say I've become more of a spiritual person myself too. It's a good way to put it when I seem to have my own ideas about what's what. Working on my own dream analysis has helped me out with that too. I do seem for some reason to be attracted to the more nature loving spiritual traditions, even though I was not raised to have any knowledge of this. I like the MOEE viewpoint of what a religion should consist of, though, if one were to follow one. And it's a bit eerie what you say about it being a choice that can be right for a person. That is exactly what I've been thinking -- that formal religions can be very good for some people that respond well within it's framework. It just isn't for everyone, I guess.

I checked out your website. Pretty cool. Good luck with it! :hugs:


Its fine to talk about relationships we all have them on and off and we all suffer from them at times.
Love is not an easy thing to deal with and since we are the only species in all known existence, with the ability to love anything that exists or does not exist,
this can make love a complicated process to deal with at times. Remember love has caused entire empires to fall...... :whistling:

website :computer: work in progress :banghead:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:32 pm

Thank you for the understanding.

About the humans only species to love, I will respectfully disagree. I have felt love from cats and dogs. I know people who feel it from horses. I have heard dolphins express love. I suspect love is expressed differently by all the different species, and that our human brain filters or however our emotion sensors work just might not be able to interpret it the same way someone of a like species would. There is much communication we often do not understand because we don't speak the language or there is too much interference. The communication or the love is still there. I say the falling tree makes a sound whether or not the ear is there to hear it. What do you guys think? :heartpump:
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Sunnyday8 wrote:Thank you for the understanding.

About the humans only species to love, I will respectfully disagree. I have felt love from cats and dogs. I know people who feel it from horses. I have heard dolphins express love. I suspect love is expressed differently by all the different species, and that our human brain filters or however our emotion sensors work just might not be able to interpret it the same way someone of a like species would. There is much communication we often do not understand because we don't speak the language or there is too much interference. The communication or the love is still there. I say the falling tree makes a sound whether or not the ear is there to hear it. What do you guys think? :heartpump:



You may have misunderstood, or I didn't explain it well :hugs:

Yes many other species of life can love / show compassion to a point, like dogs cats etc etc...
But no other species in existence can love anything that exists or does not exist, only humans can..

Example:
You can go to any place in existence and love and show compassion for any species of life.

A whale cant go to mars and find a species of life and love it... A bird cant go to the moons of Jupiter and fall in love with a species of life. A lion cant go deep into the ocean to explore and interact with life, but humans can. Humans can love an idea, an object, a place, any life form, you can love anything, if it exits or not. No other species of life can do this, Universal love and compassion is one of our greatest gifts / abilities. We have the ability to interact with billions of species of life all over existence, even ones we cant see like ghosts etc, This is part of being a universal being..

Hope that makes a little more sense ... :hugs:


Watch this and you will understand universal love. :hugs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozEmIRs-ckg
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:53 pm

I understand what you meant now. Very good explanation and very nice video too. Universal love. I like that. :heartpump:
So do you think then that our soul also experiences life as beings other than human? Other shapes, if you will, than life found on Earth? Or are those completely different beings than us? If different, then are you saying they do not experience love like we do? Is it a biochemical thing?
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:50 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:If different, then are you saying they do not experience love like we do? Is it a biochemical thing?

I believe when SV say, "in all of existence," he means "in all life forms on Earth." That's why I have to keep reminding myself that when he says, "in all of existence," he meant every living/non living things on Earth instead of the whole universe (as I tend to think since he's saying "all of existence"). Confusing, I know.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:07 am

Sigrid wrote:
Sunnyday8 wrote:If different, then are you saying they do not experience love like we do? Is it a biochemical thing?

I believe when SV say, "in all of existence," he means "in all life forms on Earth." That's why I have to keep reminding myself that when he says, "in all of existence," he meant every living/non living things on Earth instead of the whole universe (as I tend to think since he's saying "all of existence"). Confusing, I know.[/quot


Actually I do mean all of existence, I always mean all of existence, everything the whole universe. ...
earth is not existence, its a micro planet that barley exists.

The only species "known" in all of existence.... sorry forgot the known".... :banghead:

:blowingkisses:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:03 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:I understand what you meant now. Very good explanation and very nice video too. Universal love. I like that. :heartpump:
So do you think then that our soul also experiences life as beings other than human? Other shapes, if you will, than life found on Earth? Or are those completely different beings than us? If different, then are you saying they do not experience love like we do? Is it a biochemical thing?




Quick note.


The basic global accepted definitions of Human:

The Dictionary: Human
Noun
1. A member of the genus Homo and especially of the species H. sapiens.
2. A person: the extraordinary humans who explored Antarctica.

Adj.
1. of, relating to, or characteristic of humans: the course of human events; the human race.
2. Having or showing those positive aspects of nature and character regarded as distinguishing humans from other animals: an act of human kindness.
3. Subject to or indicative of the weaknesses, imperfections, and fragility associated with humans: a mistake that shows he's only human; human frailty.
4. Having the form of a human.
5. Made up of humans: formed a human bridge across the ice.

Wikipedia:
Humans (variously Homo sapiens and Homo sapiens) are primates of the family Hominid, and the only extant species of the genus Homo.[2][3] Humans are distinguished from other primates by their bipedal locomotion, and especially by their relatively larger brain with its particularly well developed neocortex, pre frontal cortex and temporal lobes, which enable high levels of abstract reasoning, language, problem solving, and culture through social learning. Humans use tools to a much higher degree than any other animal, and are the only extant species known to build fires and cook their food, as well as the only known species to clothe themselves and create and use numerous other technologies and arts.

In common usage, the word "human" generally refers to the only extant species of the genus Homo — anatomically and behaviorally modern Homo sapiens. Its usage often designates differences between the species as a whole and any other nature or entity.
In scientific terms, the definition of "human" has changed with the discovery and study of the fossil ancestors of modern humans. The previously clear boundary between human and ape blurred, resulting in "Homo" referring to "human" now encompassing multiple species. There is also a distinction between anatomically modern humans and Archaic Homo sapiens, the earliest fossil members of the species, which are classified as a subspecies of Homo sapiens, e.g. Homo sapiens neanderthalensis.


Government: Human

(a) In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

(b) As used in this section, the term “born alive”, with respect to a member of the species homo sapiens, means the complete expulsion or extraction from his or her mother of that member, at any stage of development, who after such expulsion or extraction breathes or has a beating heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles, regardless of whether the umbilical cord has been cut, and regardless of whether the expulsion or extraction occurs as a result of natural or induced labor, cesarean section, or induced abortion

Religious belief: Human
A species of life created by a god gods or deity.

None of these description define what human is. Most of the information is based on actions or events in history, or relations to some other species of life, or intelligence of some level. Nothing here says anything about what human is. Actions events intelligence or relations to a species does not define human.
If a friendly alien race came to earth and asked what is human? Define human the information provided above would not explain anything. In fact most humans do not know what human is or even know how to explain human. Most humans do not know how they even exist.

© M.O.E.E : Human
(a) Human Make
Oxygen Carbon Hydrogen Nitrogen Calcium Phosphorus Potassium Sulfur Sodium Chlorine Magnesium Boron Chromium Cobalt Copper Fluorine Iodine Iron Manganese Molybdenum Selenium Silicon Tin Vanadium Zinc.

(b) Human the form: The name of a shape or form created form the formation and density of elements, formed in a whom of elements born into a world of elements, sustained and maintained by elements. Basic prime sustaining elements, oxygen nitrogen H2O,” both air and water can contain many elements”

(c) Human: The name of a shape or form which provides an elemental echo system for the co-existence of thousands of species of life including energy element life. The human body contains about 100 trillion cells, but only maybe one in 10 of those cells is actually — human. The rest are other microorganisms. These many life forms maintain and sustain the form human.

(d) © M.O.E.E: Human Being:
The Being:
Energy Element Life: A being which co inhabits a shape or form called human with thousands of other species of life.
Energy Element Life: Human definition or terminology: The soul, The spirit, The 3rd eye, The halo of life, The being within, You, The life force. That which inhabits the form human. The life of consciousness. The being, of human being.
Energy Element Life: A universal life form with the capability for universal intelligence and understanding. The only species of life known to have the ability to love and show compassion for any species of life in existence.
Energy Element Life: A small ball or orb of energy element life that lives a temporary existence in a shape or form called human.
Energy Element Life: a small ball or orb of energy, At its core are static magnetic particles that continuously collide, this continuous collision of static magnetic particles create energy. This is the very energy that kick starts the human heart when energy element life merges with the form human. Utilizing the brain and nervous system through static magnetic energy’s / pulses / charges. Surrounding this core of particles is a being of element life. You are an energy element being you exist in a shape or form called human. You exist before and after the form human.

Image

Image

Human being: There is no such thing as a human being,
Examples: A car is not a being, a bus is not a being, a snail shell is not a being, a home is not a being. Human is not a being. Even if you put life in these shape or forms they are still not beings they still remain a shape or form.

A car must have a being enter it and take control of it / drive it, a bus must have a being enter it and take control of it / drive it. A human must have a being enter it and take control of it drive it. None of these shape or forms are living beings of any kind. We do not enter a car and call it a car being, or enter our homes and call it a home being.
Human is not a being it is the name of a shape or form in which the being exists. That being that exists in the shape or form human is called energy element life or you.

Image

Most humans are brought up being told there a human. What we are doing in essence is convincing ourselves that we are something we are not. Human is not a being it is a shape or form like a car. We are taught that we are a car in a sense. We are taught we are human when we are not, we are a being that exists in a form called human. In fact there is very little in human that is human. The human body contains about 100 trillion cells, but only maybe one in 10 of those cells is actually — human. There are tens of thousands of species of life living on and in the form human they out number anything that has to do with human.

The form human cannot exist without these thousands of species of life. You the being dose not maintain the form human. A balance of elements and the life which lives in and on the form human maintain and sustain the form you the being has very little to do with it. Disease viruses etc. are all living life forms when they attack the form human you as a being can’t do much. It’s up to the life that sustains and maintains the form to fight it off. We at times can assist in this war with medications etc. but in the end if the life of the form human cannot resist or fight the invaders the form human will cease to function. Death.


Image

Image

Image

Energy Element Life quick view.
https://youtu.be/CswPI_IDEu4

Energy Element Life..detailed..
https://youtu.be/N30nIoiwpdY

Paranormal ...

Image

Image

Image


Life after death....

Image

NASA Portals
https://youtu.be/p4-rlmqJ24o

Image

Energy Element Life quick view.
https://youtu.be/CswPI_IDEu4

Energy Element Life..detailed..
https://youtu.be/N30nIoiwpdY

I hope this helps explain a little more what the dream talks about us not being human.
sorry for the messy post Im on my tablet.....

:cheers:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:50 pm

Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:17 pm

Very interesting, thank you. Looking forward to the full website. Good tidings to you and your loved ones, :)
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Thank you also, Sigrid, for your perspective. I admit I have not read all of the previous posts, just a bunch in beginning then at end. Interesting topic. Good tidings to you and your loved ones too. :)
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:31 am

[quote="Sunnyday8"]Very interesting, thank you. Looking forward to the full website. Good tidings to you and your loved ones, :)[/quot

You to...
I actually have 2 websites up and I cant decide which one to use as the prime site its driving me nuts ha :o ... :banghead: :computer:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:11 pm

Regarding this from your Google page:
"10. To be divine / enlightened: is to understand and accept that all things created are created imperfect. No rock, tree, river, mountain, plant, animal, human, sun, planet, moon, nebula galaxy etc.nothing will ever be created perfect. Imperfection ensures uniqueness and individuality to all things that exist."

You will have a lot of people resonate with this from personal experience. I once was choosing from a bunch of pictures of flowers I took to post one to share the beauty. :) For some reason instead of choosing one I thought "looked" perfect, I suddenly decided to post one with a "flaw". Because it was also beautiful. I added a comment to that effect. No special thing or person in mind, it just was right at the moment. To my happy surprise, I had several likes on it, and one made me feel quite humble that I made a positive touch for a friend...they have a beautiful son born with come health challenges that some would say makes him "imperfect". He is still perfect.

It's my thought, though, that it is our very imperfections that make us perfect. Not to mention, perception will be different for everyone deciding if a thing, person, idea, place etc. is perfect or not!
Good tidings :)
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Sunnyday8 wrote:Regarding this from your Google page:
"10. To be divine / enlightened: is to understand and accept that all things created are created imperfect. No rock, tree, river, mountain, plant, animal, human, sun, planet, moon, nebula galaxy etc.nothing will ever be created perfect. Imperfection ensures uniqueness and individuality to all things that exist."

You will have a lot of people resonate with this from personal experience. I once was choosing from a bunch of pictures of flowers I took to post one to share the beauty. :) For some reason instead of choosing one I thought "looked" perfect, I suddenly decided to post one with a "flaw". Because it was also beautiful. I added a comment to that effect. No special thing or person in mind, it just was right at the moment. To my happy surprise, I had several likes on it, and one made me feel quite humble that I made a positive touch for a friend...they have a beautiful son born with come health challenges that some would say makes him "imperfect". He is still perfect.

It's my thought, though, that it is our very imperfections that make us perfect. Not to mention, perception will be different for everyone deciding if a thing, person, idea, place etc. is perfect or not!
Good tidings :)


https://plus.google.com/+MoeeThedream/posts/p/pub


Love blinds us to imperfections no matter what they are. :heartpump:

when you love something it does not matter how imperfect it is, we dont see that we only see the beauty. :excited:
When we love or are in love we simply ignore imperfection, it is no longer a factor that we would normally judge.
We are all imperfect, but its our love that gives us the strength and wisdom to ignore imperfections.

That which we hate most, is what we judge most.
Hate can be changed by simply learning to control one's own judgment. :halo:

:hugs:
Last edited by Strange Visions on Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:22 pm

Image


Love is not a feeling, its not a state of mind, its not one of your sense, its an exchange of energy.
The feelings and emotions we experience are just a side effect of that energy.

Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:59 pm

/9clyunj
Last edited by Sheena on Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:57 pm

Sheena wrote:Ordinary totalitarianism: the theft and ownership of all products and production exemplified by a charismatic demogogue. Even in this case where those products are intangibles.




No need to start a bunch of problems on the forum again.....reported
Last edited by Strange Visions on Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:07 pm

Strange Visions wrote:Image


Love is not a feeling, its not a state of mind, its not one of your sense, its an exchange of energy.
The feelings and emotions we experience are just a side effect of that energy.

Image

Cool. What about happiness, VG? Whenever I'm happy, I feel "high," so to speak and I feel like getting very childish if I'm very happy.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:15 am

This might give you an idea of the Energy element beings energy field during different moods.


Image


Image


http://www.moeetheory.org/#!art/v3tyl
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Did you get my PM ?
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:23 pm

Strange Visions wrote:Did you get my PM ?

Who, me?
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Correlations of Sphere Containing The Universe

Postby Superman1 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:50 pm

Well it wasn't me.

I recently saw the film Image that...(just in case some want no spoiler at all before you see it, though is not giving much plot away and my title describes it, venture no further beyond this space)...
[Reveal] Spoiler:
...had a wormhole in it. It was a sphere, and you could go to anywhere in it, reminding me of those spheres you at first saw, Strange Visions.
But here was in outer space, and yours was in inner space.
Reality was paramount to the director, and a leading astro-physicist was used to get it right as possible.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image
Notice spaceship approaching.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image

SVG on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:The being leads me to one of these balls and sat me down and told me to look into the ball. The ball was like a chrome shiny ball, I stared at it and nothing happened! After some time I all of a sudden noticed a small planet fly by my face thinking what the hell. The next thing I know I’m seeing all kinds of galaxy’s and solar systems kind of fly by my face the images got faster and faster till it seemed like I was viewing millions of3d images in just seconds . The weird part is once I saw something that really caught my interest it slowed down to a slow motion crawl while everything else was whizzing by at light speeds.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5898
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Correlations of Sphere Containing The Universe

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:16 am

Superman1 wrote:Well it wasn't me.

I recently saw the film Image that...(just in case some want no spoiler at all before you see it, though is not giving much plot away and my title describes it, venture no further beyond this space)...
[Reveal] Spoiler:
...had a wormhole in it. It was a sphere, and you could go to anywhere in it, reminding me of those spheres you at first saw, Strange Visions.
But here was in outer space, and yours was in inner space.
Reality was paramount to the director, and a leading astro-physicist was used to get it right as possible.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image
Notice spaceship approaching.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Image

SVG on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:The being leads me to one of these balls and sat me down and told me to look into the ball. The ball was like a chrome shiny ball, I stared at it and nothing happened! After some time I all of a sudden noticed a small planet fly by my face thinking what the hell. The next thing I know I’m seeing all kinds of galaxy’s and solar systems kind of fly by my face the images got faster and faster till it seemed like I was viewing millions of3d images in just seconds . The weird part is once I saw something that really caught my interest it slowed down to a slow motion crawl while everything else was whizzing by at light speeds.



wow that brings back memories !
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sunnyday8 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:34 am

Who did you PM? Looking at post about seeing the planets going by in the sphere's, that sure does put things into a different perspective if there are those that can see the universes at that level. And here we are still have barely explored any of our own oceans.

How could we ever connect in to someone on that level? If that is who is talking to you in your dreams, wow. Truly incredible. No wonder it has been a life changing event for you as discussed at beginning of your thread. Hope your website is going well.
Sunnyday8
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:19 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:11 am

Sunnyday8 wrote:Who did you PM? Looking at post about seeing the planets going by in the sphere's, that sure does put things into a different perspective if there are those that can see the universes at that level. And here we are still have barely explored any of our own oceans.

How could we ever connect in to someone on that level? If that is who is talking to you in your dreams, wow. Truly incredible. No wonder it has been a life changing event for you as discussed at beginning of your thread. Hope your website is going well.



He is talking about this dream I had....


Strange dream last night 'out of body travel '

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:44 pm
So I went to bed and woke up what seemed liked 10 min later, to a women standing next to the bed. She was glowing whitish it was not a full body but a whitish glow with an outline and a visible face. She looked at me and said we have been looking for you where have you been!

Next thing I know I am next to her, I turned around and looked at the bed and saw myself sleeping. I reached out to touch my body but she stopped me and said don’t wake yourself. She then again said we have been looking for you it is time to go. Then we walked out the front door of the house and she turned to me and like merged with me and told me to relax the next thing I know I feel like a vibration or shaking and all of a sudden we start going up into the sky. I could see my house and the property ,I could feel the cold of the air rushing by, next thing I know it is just white with lots of wind kind of noise and a lot of temperature changes.
Well this went on for a bit till all of a sudden the white cleared and I was in a massive glass dome. This dome was massive like 4 or 5 football fields big and must have been 1000 feet tall. The floor was a shiny silverish like a glassy silver. What really kind of blew my mind were all the beings in this place. All sorts of beings walking around. From beings that looked like grey aliens to angels to monsterish looking beings.

Many where humanoid many were not. In the middle of this massive glass dome was a tube from the floor all the way to the top. The tube was also a silverish color but it glowed a bluish white and had a slight static popping humming sound. The being took me closer to the big tube and as I got closer I could see many beings sitting at the base of this tube. I would say they were sitting about 15 from the base and looking into chrome spheres about the size of a basketball. There where 1000s of these balls all floating about 15 feet from the tube with beings sitting in front of them.

The being leads me to one of these balls and sat me down and told me to look into the ball. The ball was like a chrome shiny ball, I stared at it and nothing happened! After some time I all of a sudden noticed a small planet fly by my face thinking what the hell. The next thing I know I’m seeing all kinds of galaxy’s and solar systems kind of fly by my face the images got faster and faster till it seemed like I was viewing millions of3d images in just seconds . The weird part is once I saw something that really caught my interest it slowed down to a slow motion crawl while everything else was whizzing by at light speeds.

Then I would lose sight of it and it would be gone and the images continued it was almost like watching billions of tv stations at once but in 3d wishing by my face. I could feel and smell a lot of these images as weird as that sounds. My body was tingling and warm I was very relaxed and somehow understood this was important and it wouldn’t hurt me. I have no idea how long this went on but it stopped and again I was looking at this chrome ball. The being that brought me there was standing next to me and told me to get up. It then said I am so happy we found you and started to merge with me. Then all of a sudden it went white again just white and I felt vibrations again and temperature changes.

The next thing I knew I’m standing at the door of the house with this being we walked into the house to the bed room and as we stood there, she said look how well your sleeping, it was very strange to stand with a being looking at my body, but it did not scare me or anything, I was somehow totally ok with this. It said its time to go back for now I am glad we found you, I woke up in the morning remembering everything even the smells. So anyways I have no idea what that all meant but it seemed extremely real.

These dreams i get just seem way to real at times ......... :whoa:


Been working a lot on my 2 websites doing good...
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:11 am

Sigrid wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:Did you get my PM ?

Who, me?



Yap and few others :wave:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1099
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Mike G » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:14 pm

How is the website coming along ?
Mike G
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mystic Dreams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests

Shared Bottom Border