Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Hackers club » Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:15 pm

Sheena wrote:Got a temper tantrum for that one. Score!!



Haha look more moose crap out da mouth. :dancing:
Hackers club
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:13 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Superman1 wrote:Image
Actual photo of SHE ENA taken at its Middle Eastern location.


bahaaa
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Superman1 wrote:It is SV's goodness and the light that aggravates aneehS more than anyone else does.

Merry Christmas

Image



fucken amen brotha
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Hackers club wrote:
Laramcloughlin wrote:Hi there I have just come to this site and have been quite interested by your experience. It reminds me if another persons experience back in the 70' s that I read about. This was a woman who was atheist, quite wealthy but became quite overwhelmed by the destructive and hopelessness of the world. For 3 months she experienced extremely vivid dreams and then one day she heard a voice clearly speak to her. With the help of her business partner she took a number of years to write a book which is to this day still in great numbers across the globe. It tells us that we are not what we think we are... Pretty much blows all our beliefs out the window... It is religion based but only for simplistic understanding... So I think if you let your mind be still the purpose of all this apparent craziness will come to you. The book is called A Course in Miracles by the way. :)

:clap:

ya
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Hackers club wrote:
Melki_sihou wrote:Hello. I find your information fascinating and would love to read it. Many of the posts I had read did have familiar aspects in them, but who cares. I tell everyone that life is an illusion anyway. Everything we preceive is a trick of the mind... of our mindset. What I see isn't necessarily what the person beside me sees. With that said, it is interesting to see other's points of views.

I know my mind never shuts down. Thoughts are continuouly running through my mind and leaves me absolutely exhausted. THe best I have found for that "over-active mind" is prayer and self-hypnotism. It doesn't work for everyone, but I have found that visualizing and mentally focusing on that steady release helps me to clear my head long enough to sleep... then the dreams take over, but I love to dream. If I could sleep all the time and live in dreams, I would.

I hope to get to read some of your work sometime! :)


yes


ya bro
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:17 pm

Hackers club wrote:
puppyjill wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:Well im still lucky that this has not spread to much and limited to this forum mostly.
Everyone here has been helpful except maybe one or 2 people but over all what i have learned here has really helped in presentation etc.

:cheers:

You know I wish you all the best SV keep up the good work :)


Agree

tell it
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:43 pm

Hackers club wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:
Gus Who wrote::eat: hmm ... so this would be the "Holy Ghost" ... as it gives you a perspective in which to make a choice/ judgment ...
but yet then is not the Internet a kind of M.O.E.E. as this is part of stage 5 for everyone to grasp. Though does not good judgment go to stage 5 also?


Holy ghost; I have no clue...but you are only seeing part of a greater whole.
there are 100s of subjects translating them all and understanding them is not easy.

There is no good or bad judgement' good or bad is merely a point of view.
what some see as good, others will see as bad, and so forth.

Judgment provides choice,
good or bad judgement has nothing to do with it,
you are thinking of human created moral systems.

Judgment is universal not limited to one species of life.
Every life form has some form / level of judgment with out it life would make no choices.

I dont support this but.
Even the gods judge according to religions.

M.O.E.E
Religion: The judgement of others imperfection based on a religious opinion.
Religion teaches to judge others imperfection.
Example: the crusades, The witch trials, standing on street corners with signs stating god hates.
To shun one to hell, based on there imperfections. To judge anothers imperfection based on a human created social system.
For over 5000 years religions have fought and died for nothing more then the judgment of there own opinions.

M.O.E.E
Element life created judgement so life could have choice, and created imperfection in all things that exist,
so all thing that exist would have uniqueness / individuality. Element Life its self does not judge that which it creates.
Element life does not interfere with the universal chains of life.

Every judgment you make will lead to a choice, those choices will guide your life.
Not controlling your own judgment can make life a living hell so to speak.

No control of our own judgments leads us to these types of choices,
this is a direct reaction to our own judgments of each others imperfection.

Image

Humanity has no control of judgment, its running wild and we are all suffering for it, it may even lead to our own self extinction.

Image

A religious kind of point of view,
Satan was the first being in existence to judge gods creation of imperfection, he simply could not understand why god created imperfection,
so Satan/Lucifer judged god. God was vary angry and banned him from the heavens to live and eternity of judgment.
God then decreed form such day forth, no one shall enter the heavens, while judging gods creation of imperfection.
Simplest terms: If god created everything, and you judged everything he created, why would he let you in his house.


Agree

agree also
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Hackers club wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:To Jiru

M.O.E.E
A true religion will never hide anything from you, it will give you all its knowledge good or bad. A true religion will not abandon you,
or turn its back on you. A true religion will never have or seek agendas, gains, wealth, land or power. A true religion will have no rulers, only guides.
A true religion will never teach you to judge others imperfections, only to understand them. A true religion will never ask you for anything, but your support and love.
A true religion will never punish you or harm you, lie or deceive you. A true religion will never ask you to kill for any reason. A true religion teaches love, respect, honor,
dignity, kindness, acceptance, forgiveness, pride, peace and unity. A true religion is not limited to a single species of life in existence, but all life and all things that exist.
A true religion will honor your existence and always see the greatness in your creation no matter your imperfections. A true religion will only seek to enhance your own spirituality.


To true :unworthy:

das what im talken bout
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: website

Postby Borg139 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:45 pm

Hackers club wrote:
whitecloud wrote:when will the website be done ?

I have gone through some of the website and i have to say the art is pretty awesome. :heartpump:
eager to see more when will this site be done i want to know a lot more about this Moee.

its not everyday someone dreams about the creation of existence.

I am blown away by element bending !!!!!!!!
i must know more :unworthy:


me to


me 3
Borg139
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 264
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Re: website

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:23 am

Borg139 wrote:
Hackers club wrote:
whitecloud wrote:when will the website be done ?

I have gone through some of the website and i have to say the art is pretty awesome. :heartpump:
eager to see more when will this site be done i want to know a lot more about this Moee.

its not everyday someone dreams about the creation of existence.

I am blown away by element bending !!!!!!!!
i must know more :unworthy:


me to


me 3


Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:26 am

M.O.E.E Element Black

Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:24 am

Yay, VG's posting (a little) bit moee again :D But I'm still more eager for new ones.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:23 pm

M.O.E.E The science of the soul.

https://youtu.be/N30nIoiwpdY


Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:53 pm

qb
Last edited by Sheena on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Sheena wrote:ev applauds self, flirts with self, and still advertizes stupidity with diction in the title.



You sure do like to cause forum wide trouble with your constant instigation's.
Dont ever complain about anyone giving you a hard time you bring it on yourself ..
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:03 pm

eifth
Last edited by Sheena on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Sigrid wrote:Yay, VG's posting (a little) bit moee again :D But I'm still more eager for new ones.



Working on it :cabbagepatch:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring princess thats destroying her life

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:53 pm

.......... SHENA
....... To be confused with:
Image

Image procured via The Internet Organization Pty Utd
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Caesar » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:48 am

Strange Visions wrote:
Sheena wrote:ev applauds self, flirts with self, and still advertizes stupidity with diction in the title.



You sure do like to cause forum wide trouble with your constant instigation's.
Dont ever complain about anyone giving you a hard time you bring it on yourself ..

Looking at your last few posts, you brought it on yourself. Oh, what am I thinking. You're too ignorant to see it.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: Thu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:14 am

Caesar wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:
Sheena wrote:ev applauds self, flirts with self, and still advertizes stupidity with diction in the title.



You sure do like to cause forum wide trouble with your constant instigation's.
Dont ever complain about anyone giving you a hard time you bring it on yourself ..

Looking at your last few posts, you brought it on yourself. Oh, what am I thinking. You're too ignorant to see it.



yes yes herd it all from you both im ignorant stupid like hitler i must be a nazi satan a corparate entity on and on yack yack yack
haha between you and sheena there is no stone you two have not thrown at me. No matter how many names you 2 call me
or how much you insult me it still changes nothing Yawn... :yawn:





Cheers :cheers:
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:20 pm

eiwd
Last edited by Sheena on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Sheena wrote:Why does 1 want to have sex with us, posting that anti-feminine poster of sexual availability?


try typing a name once in a while..superman1 see not so hard even for a person who does not know what alt stands for.... :rofl:


And this from the person who says this kind of crap
sheena quote
ev has nothing better to do when his daughter won't have sex with him.
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:35 pm

pfh
Last edited by Sheena on Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Ignore Sheena and her click, VG
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:08 pm

Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


I know right :boogie:
Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Superman1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:51 pm

Zena wrote:anti-feminine poster of sexual availability?

He was proud to be associated with Sheena: Queen of the Jungle.
Yet shames himself with misogyny against Zena: Warrior Princess who isn't a queen.
Last edited by Superman1 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby buddyboy4 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:03 pm

Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


If I am understanding correctly, that is what Ceasar has been saying. Basically they think you (VG) are an egotist talking just to hear yourself talk. So they come here to poke you with sticks, because they know you can't resist poking back. As he keeps saying, he's baiting you, and you keep falling for it every time. So as long as you keep taking the bait they will come here and poke and prod you, because they think you're too egotistical to just ignore it and go on about your business. I believe he is also saying you can't even see that he is telling it right to your face because you are too deluded by your own ego to see anything else.

Sorry to put it so harshly, this is just my interpretation of his latest comments, that is if I have understood him correctly.

So if you and everyone else just ignores them, they will be robbed of their fun. As long as you keep responding to them, you feed them and give them power. Stop responding and they have no power.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
User avatar
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:39 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


If I am understanding correctly, that is what Ceasar has been saying. Basically they think you (VG) are an egotist talking just to hear yourself talk. So they come here to poke you with sticks, because they know you can't resist poking back. As he keeps saying, he's baiting you, and you keep falling for it every time. So as long as you keep taking the bait they will come here and poke and prod you, because they think you're too egotistical to just ignore it and go on about your business. I believe he is also saying you can't even see that he is telling it right to your face because you are too deluded by your own ego to see anything else.

Sorry to put it so harshly, this is just my interpretation of his latest comments, that is if I have understood him correctly.

So if you and everyone else just ignores them, they will be robbed of their fun. As long as you keep responding to them, you feed them and give them power. Stop responding and they have no power.



I hear what you are saying its not harsh...most of the questions / responses are all going on through email and PM now anyways. Its just sad that a lot of people dont want to post here cause of the drama a few people are causing. It would be nice to have it all out here, so everyone can see what people are posting asking news updates etc etc with out the daily instigation's that's all. 90% of the readers dont respond they read whats been written. do you respond to every thing you read on the internet no..This thread gets 100s of views each day more then most threads on the forum, if people did not like to read some of the information, this thread would of died long ago. Sheena and ceaser do not represent the majority of the readers nor do they speak for them.

Ceasar and sheena just need to accept people for who they are, not who they think they should be., if they dont like the dream fine no problem.
if they dont like me responding to questions about the dream fine no problem, if they dont like my English or how I type, or the words I type, or how I type them fine, they have the choice to simply move on to bigger better things for them. I just find it sad that other users feel they cant and dont want to post in this thread, simply because they dont want to deal with that kind of drama.

You dont see the whole picture! its not just this thread! its every thread or post I make, it dose not matter the subject, or where on the forum I post. Its not just this topic ether, its every topic I post, anywhere on the forum. Im fallowed anywhere I go to post......its called stalking...... it would not matter if I posted in another thread or area they will fallow.

But I am not gonna let 2 or 3 trolls out of thousands of people interested in the dream work stop me from posting.
Unlike a few people, I read the posts I care, sometimes I even write out a large response or two when I can.

simplest terms: sheena is a stalker, sheena comes to every post i make, no matter the topic or where on the forum it is.
can you understand that...

Im absolutely sure they will come back in here and say something more i understand that too that what they do ....
hard to ignore something that stalks you...

But anyway every apple orchard has a few bad apples, but that wont ruin the crop.
thanks for the post and advice cheers :cheers:


Image

M.O.E.E Quotes.
-All humans truly seek only one thing, to be accepted for who they are, not who you think they should be.
-No one will ever be, who you think they should be.
-Do not judge imperfection, for everything is created imperfect.
-Love is the acceptance of imperfection.
-You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
-Don't let the last breath you take, be the first moment you really live.
-Life is a short privilege, existence is a short experience dont waste it.
-You are the only known species of life known in all existence, that has the ability
to love anything that exists, or does not exist.
-Existence would have no purpose, with out life to acknowledge it.

To be divine / enlightened is to understand and accept that all things created are created imperfect.
No rock, tree, river, mountain, plant, animal, human, sun, planet, moon, nebula galaxy etc nothing will ever be created perfect.
Imperfection ensures uniqueness and individuality in all things that exist.


:blowingkisses:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring alien thats destroying my life

Postby Superman1 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:43 pm

BuddyBoy, I recently PM'd SV saying just those points. "This means something." :idea:
I just think it's gone on ridiculously long. And Strange Visions, Sheeena stalks me too like a shadow, like she really needs me or needs a leader or something, but one click on ignore and he becomes The Invisible Woman.
You said they don't affect you, and yet they do at least in the way you are sad they stop others contributing who might agree with this action that hasn't been tested yet.
I have continued with my buffoonery :balloons: because it makes little difference as things are.

I don't know, I wonder if like me part of you wants to keep responding as it's gratifying in dealing with the bitching?
It's a kind of war, which is rare - maybe more stimulating because of that. (I still can't believe half the stuff I'm writing. :cheesy: )
Therefore I think going nuclear may be the only option.

Sigrid wrote:
Superman1 wrote:What an ET cutie. :heartpump:


I disapprove :I

Oh yeh, I meant to ask have you still been seeing those critters then, Sigrid? :chatter: Besides Sheena of course. :alien:
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:56 am

buddyboy4 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


If I am understanding correctly, that is what Ceasar has been saying. Basically they think you (VG) are an egotist talking just to hear yourself talk. So they come here to poke you with sticks, because they know you can't resist poking back. As he keeps saying, he's baiting you, and you keep falling for it every time. So as long as you keep taking the bait they will come here and poke and prod you, because they think you're too egotistical to just ignore it and go on about your business. I believe he is also saying you can't even see that he is telling it right to your face because you are too deluded by your own ego to see anything else.

Sorry to put it so harshly, this is just my interpretation of his latest comments, that is if I have understood him correctly.

So if you and everyone else just ignores them, they will be robbed of their fun. As long as you keep responding to them, you feed them and give them power. Stop responding and they have no power.


Well if it's true that they think I'm egoistic, then i don't know what to make of that. I've been looked down and mocked on here for so long that I won't even bother. While VG is having a doggy following him around (Sheena), the fisherman (Caesar) who likes to make "baits" has been a toxic for me for a long time. It's funny how he would think of me as "egoistic" (if you're right) when he has been on SV's thread for months as a neutral poster when he suddenly attacked SV personally out of the blue. I think it's ironic that he calls me egoistic when I'm the one who should call him that. I think Caesar is making a drama because he has no one to victimize. I've been his victim before (constantly being looked down, insult at, acting all high and mighty etc.) puppyjill was also attacked out of the blue. I still remembered on a different thread years ago. puppyjill was just talking about carving pumpkins for Halloween when Caesar commented that she was being childish, and ever since I keep seeing him tantalizing puppyjill whenever he can on other threads but as you can see, that has died down long ago. So I think he is only looking for someone to victimized and he chose SV for the sake of drama and to feel all high and mighty. I think he's the egoistic person here.

As for Sheena, I don't know why Sheena thinks SV/VG and I are the same person. If she/he even bothers to look at our profile, you would see that SV has joined here far longer than I did. I think she's just a recurrent-obsessed troll. Not even close to match Caesar's ego. I've placed them on my ignore list long ago and yes, I admit that I reply to them sometimes but I had recently made it a practice to totally ignore them again. So if you're wondering, I'm sharing this opinion to you, buddy (and to Superman, Reymond and SV) and not to the two unwanted users.

Superman1 wrote:BuddyBoy, I recently PM'd SV saying just those points. "This means something." :idea:
I just think it's gone on ridiculously long. And Strange Visions, Sheeena stalks me too like a shadow, like she really needs me or needs a leader or something, but one click on ignore and he becomes The Invisible Woman.
You said they don't affect you, and yet they do at least in the way you are sad they stop others contributing who might agree with this action that hasn't been tested yet.
I have continued with my buffoonery :balloons: because it makes little difference as things are.

I don't know, I wonder if like me part of you wants to keep responding as it's gratifying in dealing with the bitching?
It's a kind of war, which is rare - maybe more stimulating because of that. (I still can't believe half the stuff I'm writing. :cheesy: )
Therefore I think going nuclear may be the only option.

Sigrid wrote:
Superman1 wrote:What an ET cutie. :heartpump:


I disapprove :I

Oh yeh, I meant to ask have you still been seeing those critters then, Sigrid? :chatter: Besides Sheena of course. :alien:

Yes, those critters have become a common household pest.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby buddyboy4 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 am

Ceasar and sheena just need to accept people for who they are, not who they think they should be., if they dont like the dream fine no problem.
if they dont like me responding to questions about the dream fine no problem, if they dont like my English or how I type, or the words I type, or how I type them fine, they have the choice to simply move on to bigger better things for them. I just find it sad that other users feel they cant and dont want to post in this thread, simply because they dont want to deal with that kind of drama


You have chosen to take it personally. What you need to understand is that this thread is not about you, it's about MOEE. They follow you because you are an easy target. Instead of ignoring the attacks, you play right into them. As long as you acknowlede them and take it personal, they will continue.

You have the power at all times to ignore negativity, but when you respond to it, you feed it and make it grow. The more you make it grow, the more power it has. When you respond mostly to the negativity and ignore the positive, that is what direction this thread will go. If you choose to ignore the negativity and respond ony to the positive, then that is the direction it will go. It is your choice and always has been. Lead by example and the others will follow.

Here is something that helps me. Maybe it will help you too.

Analyze your thoughts and see what throne of consciousness your ego is seated; what kind of consciousness is predominant in your mind. Are your thoughts centered around youself, or on others? If the former, your selfish egotism drives wise men and truth away from you. Try to be humble instead of egotistical and throught the magnetism of humbleness attract the protecting presence of friends.

Egotism repels whereas humbleness is a fragrance that makes the bearer sweetly attractive to all. Egotism refuses to investigate truth, whereas humbleness is always ready to learn. Egotism reveals its smallness by ineffectually trying to make others feel small. Humbleness is the manifestation of an understanding heart, and sets an example of greatness for others to follow.

Egotism repels friends and truth; humbleness attracts friends and understanding. The egotist, like an empty vessel, makes much noise, whereas a humble man is like a cask filled with the precious wine of wisdom. The egotistical man watches some of his qualities so gloatingly that he forgets to acquire more good qualities; in fact he manages to be satisfied with his small attainments by making them look big to himself. Consequently he does not progress. Humbleness belongs to the great, who do not stand apart and exultingly watch over their greatness.

If you want to be loved, start loving others who need your love. If you expect others to be honest with you, then start being honest yourself. If you don't want others to be wicked, then you must avoid doing evil yourself. If you want others to sympathize with you, start showing sympathy to those around you. If you want to be respected, you must learn to be respectful to everyone, both young and old. If you want a display of peace from others, you must be peaceful yourself. Remember whatever you want others to be, first be that yourself, then you will find others responding in like manner to you.

If you can discover and face your own faults without developing an inferiority complex, and if you can keep busy correcting youself, then you will be using your time more profitably than if you spent it in just wishing others to be better. Your good example will do more to change others than your wishing, your wrath, or your words.

As a rule only small-minded persons, and men and women who are ostentatious over just a little knowledge, are offensively and dangerously egotistica. Such pride not only offends wiser people, it leads the egotist himself to his doom; through his own shortsightedness he becomes entangled in difficulties and failures.


This helps me to self-analyze myself to see where I am coming from and to determine which direction I choose to go in.

Singrid the egotist comment before was directed to SV. That's why I put (VG) after the word you. Sorry for the confusion.
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
User avatar
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:25 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:
Ceasar and sheena just need to accept people for who they are, not who they think they should be., if they dont like the dream fine no problem.
if they dont like me responding to questions about the dream fine no problem, if they dont like my English or how I type, or the words I type, or how I type them fine, they have the choice to simply move on to bigger better things for them. I just find it sad that other users feel they cant and dont want to post in this thread, simply because they dont want to deal with that kind of drama


You have chosen to take it personally. What you need to understand is that this thread is not about you, it's about MOEE. They follow you because you are an easy target. Instead of ignoring the attacks, you play right into them. As long as you acknowlede them and take it personal, they will continue.

You have the power at all times to ignore negativity, but when you respond to it, you feed it and make it grow. The more you make it grow, the more power it has. When you respond mostly to the negativity and ignore the positive, that is what direction this thread will go. If you choose to ignore the negativity and respond ony to the positive, then that is the direction it will go. It is your choice and always has been. Lead by example and the others will follow.

Here is something that helps me. Maybe it will help you too.

Analyze your thoughts and see what throne of consciousness your ego is seated; what kind of consciousness is predominant in your mind. Are your thoughts centered around youself, or on others? If the former, your selfish egotism drives wise men and truth away from you. Try to be humble instead of egotistical and throught the magnetism of humbleness attract the protecting presence of friends.

Egotism repels whereas humbleness is a fragrance that makes the bearer sweetly attractive to all. Egotism refuses to investigate truth, whereas humbleness is always ready to learn. Egotism reveals its smallness by ineffectually trying to make others feel small. Humbleness is the manifestation of an understanding heart, and sets an example of greatness for others to follow.

Egotism repels friends and truth; humbleness attracts friends and understanding. The egotist, like an empty vessel, makes much noise, whereas a humble man is like a cask filled with the precious wine of wisdom. The egotistical man watches some of his qualities so gloatingly that he forgets to acquire more good qualities; in fact he manages to be satisfied with his small attainments by making them look big to himself. Consequently he does not progress. Humbleness belongs to the great, who do not stand apart and exultingly watch over their greatness.

If you want to be loved, start loving others who need your love. If you expect others to be honest with you, then start being honest yourself. If you don't want others to be wicked, then you must avoid doing evil yourself. If you want others to sympathize with you, start showing sympathy to those around you. If you want to be respected, you must learn to be respectful to everyone, both young and old. If you want a display of peace from others, you must be peaceful yourself. Remember whatever you want others to be, first be that yourself, then you will find others responding in like manner to you.

If you can discover and face your own faults without developing an inferiority complex, and if you can keep busy correcting youself, then you will be using your time more profitably than if you spent it in just wishing others to be better. Your good example will do more to change others than your wishing, your wrath, or your words.

As a rule only small-minded persons, and men and women who are ostentatious over just a little knowledge, are offensively and dangerously egotistica. Such pride not only offends wiser people, it leads the egotist himself to his doom; through his own shortsightedness he becomes entangled in difficulties and failures.


This helps me to self-analyze myself to see where I am coming from and to determine which direction I choose to go in.

Singrid the egotist comment before was directed to SV. That's why I put (VG) after the word you. Sorry for the confusion.




first off im not trying to get followers nor am I trying to lead anyone....this is a dream forum people post dreams..I posted my dreams..

You said .....
What you need to understand is that this thread is not about you, it's about MOEE
Oops sorry I thought i was the one having the dreams and writing it and experiencing it.. I didn't know that my dream had authority here..... :banghead: :dummy"
pretty sure the dream and I are part of the same package. :dummy"

Everything people think they know about me, is 100% self fabricated assumption of a total stranger 'think about that...

You say I am an egoist based on what knowledge? some posts on a public forum..... really ... :rofl: ... :banghead:

Even the IRS who has all my information knows nothing about me personally. Even if you know my name, know where i live, seen my facebook, pictures, my twitter etc,
that does not mean you know anything about me personally. Unless people have actually spent time with me personally and know me, then everything is just a self
fabricated assumption..

You and others are creating imaginary fabricated personalities for me, base on some random posts on a public forum.... :rofl: ..

Reality
sorry but everything you and others think of me personally, is 100% self fabricated assumption of a total stranger.
:blowingkisses:
Last edited by Strange Visions on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:21 pm

Would that a dream about letters were handled genuinely as such.
To clarify the critique, it is not, rather distorted into some political or totalitarian religious nonsense.

A dream about letters is a dream about the unconscious, i.e. about language. In this case, a coming together that does not produce words, sense, meaning, logos. In dream theory that would apply to a nearterm conflict in dreamer's life, usually inner conflict. Take your discussion in that direction. Superficial application of dream imagery is usually a false scent.

Dreamer might insist that it struggles with unresolved megalomaniacal desires, then the present focus would fit.
Last edited by Sheena on Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:10 pm

Sigrid wrote:
buddyboy4 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


Yes, those critters have become a common household pest.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xno5qM-Szdo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0O-9ROm8ys
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:05 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:
buddyboy4 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


Yes, those critters have become a common household pest.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xno5qM-Szdo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0O-9ROm8ys


critters ?

Image

M.O.E.E Quotes.
-All humans truly seek only one thing, to be accepted for who they are, not who you think they should be.
-No one will ever be, who you think they should be.
-Do not judge imperfection, for everything is created imperfect.
-Love is the acceptance of imperfection.
-You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
-Don't let the last breath you take, be the first moment you really live.
-Life is a short privilege, existence is a short experience dont waste it.
-You are the only known species of life known in all existence, that has the ability
to love anything that exists, or does not exist.
-Existence would have no purpose, with out life to acknowledge it.

To be divine / enlightened is to understand and accept that all things created are created imperfect.
No rock, tree, river, mountain, plant, animal, human, sun, planet, moon, nebula galaxy etc nothing will ever be created perfect.
Imperfection ensures uniqueness and individuality in all things that exist.
Last edited by Strange Visions on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:28 pm

Strange Visions wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:
buddyboy4 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:Ignore Sheena and her click, VG


Yes, those critters have become a common household pest.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xno5qM-Szdo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0O-9ROm8ys


critters ?

Image

Tch.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:20 pm

That alien looks underweight, he needs to eat something and hit the gym.

He is not going to be able to take over the world looking like that.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 2444
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:35 pm

raymond1234 wrote:That alien looks underweight, he needs to eat something and hit the gym.

He is not going to be able to take over the world looking like that.


Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby buddyboy4 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:21 pm

All I can say is wow. You read way more into that than was intended. I know you're not looking for followers or to try to lead anyone. This is your thread and people come to you for the info in your dream. That kind of puts you in the lead of this thread. When you adress positive comments, the atmosphere stays positive. When you focus on the negativity the atmosphere in here is negative. If you haven't noticed it follows the direction you take it. That's all that was meant by lead and follow.

I was not trying to assess you or pretend to know anything about you at all. It was just meant to be helpful. Obviously it was anything but. So nevermind it. There is no reason to put up with personal attacks against you, because you are here to share your dream info. Therefore under the circumstances, it's not about you, it's about your dream and nobody should be making it personal against you.

If anyone is right it's Superman1.

I don't know, I wonder if like me part of you wants to keep responding as it's gratifying in dealing with the bitching?
It's a kind of war, which is rare - maybe more stimulating because of that.


? :?
Resurect yourself from the consciousness of useless human habits and changing human thoughts. Live every second in the consciousness that you are immortal; thoughts and habits change, only your soul will live forever.
User avatar
buddyboy4
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:06 am

Strange Visions wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:That alien looks underweight, he needs to eat something and hit the gym.

He is not going to be able to take over the world looking like that.


Image

I laughed so hard omg :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:07 pm

.ip
Last edited by Sheena on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:10 pm

Sheena wrote:Note that ev is not gracious nor even responsive to dream commentary - see latest thoughtful while humorous from 234.
Again, per our reading, the picture offered lacks logos.



Image
Last edited by Strange Visions on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Superman1 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:11 pm

ET was a fatty.
Image
Especially his head.
Image
[Not Sigrid]
Image
[only available in super size)
Must have really pigged out on Maccers while on Earth.
"More frieeeees.More fries. Phone McDonalds."
Last edited by Superman1 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:13 pm

buddyboy4 wrote:All I can say is wow. You read way more into that than was intended. I know you're not looking for followers or to try to lead anyone. This is your thread and people come to you for the info in your dream. That kind of puts you in the lead of this thread. When you adress positive comments, the atmosphere stays positive. When you focus on the negativity the atmosphere in here is negative. If you haven't noticed it follows the direction you take it. That's all that was meant by lead and follow.

I was not trying to assess you or pretend to know anything about you at all. It was just meant to be helpful. Obviously it was anything but. So nevermind it. There is no reason to put up with personal attacks against you, because you are here to share your dream info. Therefore under the circumstances, it's not about you, it's about your dream and nobody should be making it personal against you.

If anyone is right it's Superman1.

I don't know, I wonder if like me part of you wants to keep responding as it's gratifying in dealing with the bitching?
It's a kind of war, which is rare - maybe more stimulating because of that.


? :?


Good post I like constructive criticism.

Image
Last edited by Strange Visions on Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:28 pm

e
Last edited by Sheena on Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8785
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:14 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:41 pm

Sheena wrote:dose - now this thread is about pushing drugs and not the dream material?

What ev says it likes is personal approbation and apology from 4.



Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Ohhh just having some fun lighten up... :blowingkisses: :blowingkisses: :hugs:

Image
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:55 pm

SV and Superman are doing a good job at lightening the mood. I laughed again at Superman's ET remarks and I think you're getting better at those memes,VG :rofl:
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:07 am

buddyboy4 wrote:All I can say is wow. You read way more into that than was intended. I know you're not looking for followers or to try to lead anyone. This is your thread and people come to you for the info in your dream. That kind of puts you in the lead of this thread. When you adress positive comments, the atmosphere stays positive. When you focus on the negativity the atmosphere in here is negative. If you haven't noticed it follows the direction you take it. That's all that was meant by lead and follow.

I was not trying to assess you or pretend to know anything about you at all. It was just meant to be helpful. Obviously it was anything but. So nevermind it. There is no reason to put up with personal attacks against you, because you are here to share your dream info. Therefore under the circumstances, it's not about you, it's about your dream and nobody should be making it personal against you.

If anyone is right it's Superman1.

I don't know, I wonder if like me part of you wants to keep responding as it's gratifying in dealing with the bitching?
It's a kind of war, which is rare - maybe more stimulating because of that.


? :?

I forgot to comment on this. Buddy, I know SV (I call him VG meaning, "Visions Guy" for short because I used to call him that when I didn't remember his username before and it just kinda stuck) may seem to take it personally or he seems childish (for replying every time Sheena or Caesar talks, or for typing "childishly" [a lot of people here believe that putting a lot punctuation marks or putting memes/gifs is childish so maybe that's why a lot of people think he's being childish on the other threads]) but I understand that he acts diferently to critics and trolls. Everyone does. Good or bad. To me, I think that he is bold, in a positive way. Like those kinds of people who talks back to those who are mean to them and won't back down no matter how hard the fight is. And he adds humor in the middle of the fight, and even silliness. Maybe he's not taking it personally, he's not naive or childish. I think it's just his own way of fighting back. Replying to critics and trolls and throwing memes and gifs here and there.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:32 pm

Sigrid wrote:
buddyboy4 wrote:All I can say is wow. You read way more into that than was intended. I know you're not looking for followers or to try to lead anyone. This is your thread and people come to you for the info in your dream. That kind of puts you in the lead of this thread. When you adress positive comments, the atmosphere stays positive. When you focus on the negativity the atmosphere in here is negative. If you haven't noticed it follows the direction you take it. That's all that was meant by lead and follow.

I was not trying to assess you or pretend to know anything about you at all. It was just meant to be helpful. Obviously it was anything but. So nevermind it. There is no reason to put up with personal attacks against you, because you are here to share your dream info. Therefore under the circumstances, it's not about you, it's about your dream and nobody should be making it personal against you.

If anyone is right it's Superman1.

I don't know, I wonder if like me part of you wants to keep responding as it's gratifying in dealing with the bitching?
It's a kind of war, which is rare - maybe more stimulating because of that.


? :?

I forgot to comment on this. Buddy, I know SV (I call him VG meaning, "Visions Guy" for short because I used to call him that when I didn't remember his username before and it just kinda stuck) may seem to take it personally or he seems childish (for replying every time Sheena or Caesar talks, or for typing "childishly" [a lot of people here believe that putting a lot punctuation marks or putting memes/gifs is childish so maybe that's why a lot of people think he's being childish on the other threads]) but I understand that he acts diferently to critics and trolls. Everyone does. Good or bad. To me, I think that he is bold, in a positive way. Like those kinds of people who talks back to those who are mean to them and won't back down no matter how hard the fight is. And he adds humor in the middle of the fight, and even silliness. Maybe he's not taking it personally, he's not naive or childish. I think it's just his own way of fighting back. Replying to critics and trolls and throwing memes and gifs here and there.


The more popular Moee becomes the more I am in the line of fire of others judgment.
I too just like others have to learn to control my own judgments and accept others judgment no matter what they think. Im just an everyday person dealing with something vary unexpected and im trying to deal with it to the best of my ability.
People have to remember I didn't ask for any of this, it literally fell into my lap so to speak. This dream has challenged every part of my being and I think im doing fairly well so far considering the circumstances. A person ether like the dream information or does not im not asking anything of anyone. Im not just dealing with dreams, but also a being that appears in them that fully interacts with me, It can be mentally disturbing at times to say the least.

Its like someone placing a book 2 feet thick in your lap and saying translate this to the world. :yikes

:cheers:
Last edited by Strange Visions on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mystic Dreams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

Shared Bottom Border