Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

 

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi all, i am new here just joined i needed some where to go to talk to people about this insane stuff i am dreaming.
I have been having these dreams for about 14 months now every night. i have Been to see doctors for brain tumors and nothing.
i am doing fine.So then i went to see a shrink cause i really think i am going crazy.

For 14 months i have barley slept at night i have accumulated over 3700 pages of stuff i have written down from these dreams.
Stuff i do not understand from particle matter to the creation of all existence in time space and on earth.No i am not a scientist
i am a normal human married and happy before the last 14 months.I am dyslexic and have had hard times in school so i do not
understand how i know any of this stuff.

it all started about 14 months ago when i woke up and thought there is no god particle life did not start from a singular point. wtf"
then like lighting and with out thought i jumped up went to my desk and wrote 112 pages on the creation of all existence in time space and on earth.
Fallowed by a bunch of math and stuff no clue....but came up with the MOEE equation an explanation of the compound of existence...
who the hell comes up with that in a dream then gets up and writes the whole thing ! i have hard time balancing my check book ..

Some how i was writing with out thinking it was very scarey i was shaking my eyes where watering i had chills weird heart beats,
wondering what the f--k was going on that's the night it all started.Since then the same thing has been happening over and over
my wife is all stressed hopeing i am not going crazy or sick or something i am also worried and stressed.

i have about 3700 pages of information that is so out of my league i don't know what to do or say about them .

I know now there is life after death,i know what ghosts are, i know how space works,i know what dark matter is, why black holes work the way they do,
i know why humanity is failing,i know the 4 compounds of all existence and how they function . i know all about particle matter,how to fight cancer cells,,
Time travel light travel ,I know earth is a temporary life form growth zone,I know why humans have imagination, the list is massive 1000s of pages of information.

Moee
ghosts , an energy element life form with the abilities to control matter and element, " matter control "hence opening doors moving objects,
"element control" forming mists or dark shadows, why cant we see them cause there not in our light spectrum.
Moee
Humans are the only beings on earth that are a creation of the 4 compounds which is why we are different then any other life form on earth.
Why we have imagination why we have feeling emotions and energy exchanges etc .
Moee
space is a living echo system, every function stars pulsars quasars black holes dark matter etc has a function a purpose
I know what they are and how it all works and why it all works lists of information and math calculations .

And the scariest part is i have mathematical equations and other strange things that i have no idea what they are.

Now i can tell you 15 months ago i did not know any of this nor would i have even worried about it in anyway.
I truly think i am going crazy just last night i wrote a couple hundred pages on how matter can never reach light speed but matter energy can and for us to travel
light speed we me must change matter into matter energy, i have gone even farther by figuring out how humans can travel light speed with out a ship or anything.
impossible right wrong ............ Once you understand what we are....

Another freaky thing is i know the origin of existence and the sustainer of all life on earth time and in space they are one in the same.
I call it the 4th compound part of the Moee equation i wrote up its all so simple to me .

All this has completely changed who i am my values the way i think and feel its really really f--ked with me in many ways.
i don't know what to do. i don't know what to do with this information. But what i feel is its suppose to change
mankind its the same recurring feeling . Some of the stuff i wrote is extreme writing that will effect religion science and humanity.

Anyway i have no clues what all this stuff is its flooding my mind like nothing has ever before it has even gotten to the point that
my wife is talking to me and my brain is somewhere else thinking about stuff i have never even herd of before.
quontom regularities point 0 string theroy's etc etc etc my brain is ether enhancing the ideas or disproving them with my MOEE equation.

so here i am lost not knowing what to do or whats happening to me i have tried doctors they are no help ...
so if anyone here knows anything about dreams and has some ideas or something on what the hell is going on i am all ears i am getting to
the point of being desperate and worried for my own sanity i don't sleep much lost weight and its effecting my love life to.Its almost like taking all
the information known to man in the last 400,000 years and slamming it into my head.its a massive over flow of information and i cant make it stop.

Any help idea's suggestions anything would be great. :worry:
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby DramaNoMore » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 pm

First of all, for your own benefit: Sit alone in a room, and look ahead. When you breathe in, think "in"; when you breathe out, think "out". Repeat. This will help you rest from the chaos in your mind.
As for your notes, are you willing to make them public? Alot of scientific breakthroughs happened because of dreams like those...
DramaNoMore
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:16 pm

thanks for taking the time to write and the suggestions.

my shrink has me doing all kinds of things from breathing to working out for a while so i am really tired before bed
he also wants me to take some pills but i don't take pills so far nothing has worked.some nights i am pretty much asleep
at my desk with my hand doing its own thing its really disturbing you have no idea.

If i went public who would i go public to that's not gonna think i am totally crazy ? :harhar:

it Was not so bad at 1st it was all dreams then after time it merged to my awake state.
like conciseness and subconsciousness merging. :banghead:
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Another thing that freaks me out is religion science and history totally support a lot of what i have written.
Crazy as it sounds i have proof we are not human we are but we are so not, but omg it explains sooo much about humans.

I have discovered how existence works once you understand, curing cancer etc is easy ! you must only know the
understanding of of how existence works and its so simple humans have so over looked it. Its 4 simple compounds as i call them
the 3 compounds contain all that's needed for all life anywhere time space or earth the 4th is the sustainer of all life anywhere
all life must have the 4th compound to have any type of existence. Even stars planets space its self and everything in it is the 3 compounds
the 4th brings everything into existence and life. Space is not just a bunch of planets etc today science thinks its all matter and particles gravity etc etc .

its a massive echo system, A black holes job is to mix all 3 compounds this is why it sucks in light time matter organics and energy planet etc etc.
its the mixer of the stuff of existence. it takes all the useless trash mixes it and spits it out so that life can form.But do not think for a moment
suns etc are not alive they are everything in space is born lives and dies as do we sounds crazy but with out the echo systems life would not form on earth and other places.crazy its not when you understand MOEE. there are 5 combinations of life in existence in time space and on earth.Each of the 5 can contain millions of variations of life forms but they must remain in one of the 5 combinations. sample : matter life, matter organic life , matter organic energy life etc. i know it all sounds crazy but i have about 3700 pages of writing math history religion science to back it all up. Everything from Genetics to DNA stuff i have never ever thought about or worried about in my life.

Lol my friends think i was abducted by aliens, my wife thinks i have a brain tumor and the doctors cant find anything wrong with me,
my shrink thinks i am suffering sleep deprivation and extreme stress that i need pills for, and i have no clue whats going on :dummy"
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:18 pm

I don't know why this is happening to me, what its all for, why it all of a sudden changed my whole life in the blink of an eye.
I am not the same person anymore It has me freaked out. :worry:
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

no such thing as coincedences

Postby gothaines » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Dear strange visions, I think God is using you for his purpose. Maybe you're suppose to shake things up and wake up the masses. God always uses people who are the "underdogs". I myself was literally just crying in my room because I do not what to think of life or reality anymore. I have been having constant deju vu ber. Like I've gone back in time or I'm in a parallel universe. I have dreams and visions and things just don't make sense anymore. So while crying and asking God why he does not answer me I get on this site ( I'm on here a lot but still )and this is the first thing I read.

Coincidence I think not. I think I was meant to help you and you help me. Maybe God wants you to put a book together. I do think that God wanted me to read this so that I could read what you have written down. Be a light to the world. Share what you know and I think you will feel peace and Serenity after you have fulfilled you're destiny, you're calling.

This is just my opinion. But something tells me God will not let you find peace until you fulfill your mission.

- ari
gothaines
Dream Child
Dream Child
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu May 13, 2010 12:45 pm
Location: arkansas

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Wow i do have a massive section on the loss of faith and much much more funny thing is i am not religious at all.
But yet i have 100s of pages on religions and its lost messages and all kinds of things i have no clue of. I will write some when i can

But one of the main things that keeps comming up is
teaching humans not to judge others faults based on an opinion or view.
Like religions judging peoples faults based on there own opinions the cause of over a billion deaths.

so much but when i get time i will post some of it maybe it will help you i have no idea.
i dont know much about religions so it may fill you in more then me :-)
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Superman1 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:54 pm

If I was you, I'd find a phycisist, and a mathematician, gather the relevant info that you think is specific, and pioneering or beyond what any normal scientist can know, and offer some to them over the phone first. They won't want to waste their time. Ask if they will check it out.
Especially the mathematical equations. Get a maths guy from a university. You need an authorized opinion, to confirm this stuff is what you think it is.
Forget the shrinks and doctors, mate. Wrong field. That is like taking an astronaut to a kindergartern teacher.

Maybe you need to find an outlet for this stuff, to stop you going crazy and slow it down.
And, first of all, I'd be flabberghasted and fascinated, not think I am crazy.
So stop thinking you are crazy. If anything, you're a genious.
You can try to just tell it to stop sometimes. Take control of it. Tell the source of this that it's overwhelming you, and ask it to slow down. And you keep opening it up and feeding it. You need to slow it down at least to sleep.

Have you got any info on the unification of matter, of quantum physics and relativity - or rectifying the microcosm and macroscosm?

Apart from personally, I can't understand you seeing it so negatively. Millions of humans would consider themselves extremely blessed.
You are like an advanced alien from outer space.

What does MOEE stand for? Matter... Energy... Earth?
User avatar
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 5920
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:43 pm
Location: South Pole

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Gus Who » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:09 pm

You might want to understand Act 2:17 ... Then understand "TRUTH" and who cares really what the rest of the world thinks if you get messages / visions ... I am saying there is going to be nuke going off soon

Though if you do get MOEE then you would like this
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kC1LSSL-d50
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru
 
Posts: 8942
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:49 pm
Location: Hear I am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:28 am

:wideeye: Wait! people slow down! Especially with this science and math especially math! I hate math and I don hope that you are still visiting this website. Hey Starnge Visions guy. get over yourslef. Hire or find a journalist and give all your pages to him and the journalist will make a book for you or whatsoever your thinking. I think you have to relax and have a cat nap when you have a free time to do so. Do your missions though. And I even thought that you where an alien. whoa I just thought of something what if one night aliens will visit you and talk to you and stuff. (Seriuosly let's not talk about math. I hate math it's the only subject I have that I always have a line of 7. To be short. I hate math and calculus and not much science with math in it etc.)

:computer: You probably think that this is a nightmare or a months that doesn't end. Here's a tip for you. JUST MAKE IT PUBLIC IF YOU HAVE TO!! MAKE A BOOK, SCROLLS, MAKE A WEBSITE AND START TALKING TO SCIENTISTS, POPES, MATHEMATICIANS ETC. If I where in a state like you I would definately become hay wire and DO ANYTHING to stop and finnish this. (finish your mission first.)

:| I also am worried about your health. You said your weight is going down. But I think you need a LOT of sleep. If you don't get a proper sleep or have a lack of sleep then that will cause your eyes to go blind. If you don't eat very much all your systems will slowly shut down like being blind, too weak to stand, maybe a massive head ache for lack of sleep, deafness etc.

:hothead: And seriously I'm just a kid and when you start talking about compounds it's like I'm saying "What the hell are compounds?" OR things like "What the hell did I just read?" I'm christian but what the heck are compounds???
I just hope no one talks about how math works. :oops: I got to be honest to you. Next school year I will be a high school student. Whenever a teacher gives me a test paper/s to answer this will happen for example: What is 1/4 + 1/5=? I start panicking and go having stressed so easily because I am a very Forgetful person for a kid. And I will be like "Oh my gosh what's the answer? what to do first? how do you do this?" and yeah I survive elementary school. But I don't know if I can still survive longer with high school and colledge because I haven't even memorise the multiplication table too! So I'm like hay wired.

:unworthy: But praise be to God! A messenger shall help much of mankind (seriously make it public no matter what happens don't loose faith!) And say "hi" to God for me if you see him :hugs:
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Valeria 41 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:51 pm

HI , First of all YOU ARE AWSOME!!!! Stop and think, maby all this stuff has been with you for years and that is why you are "SO CALLED Dyslexic" Your mind was getting all this stuff straight for a long time and there wasnt room for everyday things . Stop thinking you are crazy , God is talking to you and you hear him , now relax eat a big meal & go to sleep without worrying if you are gonna have another earth shaker , if you do, accept it for what it is , :clap: :clap: God chose you dude and dont argue with HIM!!
Valeria 41
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:03 pm

:yawn: Hey sorry about the math problem talk. We haven't heard from you in a long time. How are you now? Do you still have the same problem? hope your alright! :cabbagepatch:
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby shadowofwind » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:14 pm

I have a math degree, and know a fair amount about physics, so I'd be happy to review anything you want to post or send in a private message.

Based on how this sort of thing usually seems to work for people, I'd guess that your dreams are a mishmash of truth, conjecture, and nonsense. Most of it is probably ideas that other people are familiar with, even though its mostly new to you. With effort you might be able to boil it down into a new source of inspiration for people though. Even the nonsense part means something useful if you can kind of get at what's behind it.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:58 am

Hi all thanks for writing to me
I will post some more in a day or 2 i am going through a major burst of writing atm.

What i would really like is if anyone could say post a question about something to see if i can answer it .
some thing like

Sample what is space .... :dreams:
anything from science religion humanity.

Any question you truly like to know like inside.
i need to test some of this stuff.. :idea:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby shadowofwind » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:18 am

OK. I'll post some real questions in about 11 hours.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:21 am

I will post some more when i can

But wanted to say i am 100% positive humans have life after death now knowing what we are now.

And for the boldest statement i have ever made in my life i have discovered the creator of existence.
Religion calls it : God
Science would call it : The creation of Existence / or the point of creation / or origin /the god particle /
the creation of Particles or mass.how nothing becomes something its so simple.

It explains so much from science to religion.
and its so simple we have looked right over it but also explains many things we humans have wondered about
for over 400,000 + years. Yes humans have been around that long its a fact now i understand.

Humans where not created from evolution i know this for a fact now , it is impossible the human evolved, humans
do adapt but do not evolve.

I can also sate there are not billions but zillions of life forms in space for a fact now.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:35 am

if my copy writes go through today i will post tons of information and start blowing some minds. ;)
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby dedicateddreamer » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:11 am

You said to ask you questions, so I would like to know what the compounds you are talking about are? What is the MOEE equation?
dedicateddreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:44 am

i am hoping the copy writes go through so i can post all that and see what you all think .
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 am

i only call them compounds because its easier for me .
i will tell you the tree main compounds as i call them in my reference.
The last one has to be explained carefully.
but the 1st 3 are the compounds of all existence.
M. Matter
O. Organics
E. Energy
i really hope the copy writes go through so i can run the main MOEE by everyone .
its understanding how it works ,what we are, life, existence etc etc it even explains what god is in religious and scientific forms.
it explains how space was created and much more.
I know it all sounds crazy but i promise it will explain many questions from religion to science to humanity.
sample;
how can matter form from nothing.
What are humans
what are ghosts
whats a black hole what is dark matter
how can we fight cancer
why do we die
what is life
the list is very big .
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby shadowofwind » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:43 pm

Strange Visions wrote:i am hoping the copy writes go through so i can post all that and see what you all think .


I don't understand this. You can't copyright an idea. You can't even patent an idea, only a specific invention that uses one. Writing is copyrighted automatically when you write it, there's no application. Formally Dreammoods probably owns everything we post here, we'd have to check the terms we agreed to when we signed up. But it doesn't matter, because even if they tried to enforce that it doesn't give them any kind of ownership over your ideas, and doesn't stop you from writing anything you want to elsewhere.

But in any case, any insights you get in your dreams that are outside your own conscious development are pretty much by definition channeled, in which case it doesn't make any sense to try to own them anyway. If they can come into your dreams, they can come into other people's dreams too, and belong to those other people also. Approximately speaking, the only thing that's "yours" is the specific way they're expressed in your mind.

Also, if these dreams are "destroying your life", it may be best to try to approach them with temperance and objective skepticism, rather than getting carried away by them. If the process is not healthy for you, your muse is likely to ease off when you recognize that and make a consistent choice about it. I guess that depends on the person, but some other people who have had similar experiences as yours have found that they have a fair amount of control over their mental and emotional health that way.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby shadowofwind » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:47 pm

shadowofwind wrote:OK. I'll post some real questions in about 11 hours.


By 'real' I mean that these are questions I actually have, not that they're better than anyone else's questions.

New Age cosmology typically includes higher planes and worlds which are organized in relation to a zodiac using Greek ideas of elements. The element types are earth, water, air, and fire, by analogy with "states" or "phases" of physical matter. The 'higher' elements are said to be higher energy, or 'vibrating' at a higher frequency.

A problem with this thought is that an atom of physical matter considered by itself doesn't actually have a solid, liquid, or gaseous state. For an individual atom, kinetic and heat energy are the same thing, and it doesn't have any except in relation to other atoms. The 'state' is a statistical description of the motion of a large number of atoms in relation to each other. A gas cloud has the same energy as six blocks of ice traveling in different directions, its just more chaotically arranged. Moreover, the atoms in a gas or liquid are actually 'vibrating' at a lower frequency in an 'air' state than in a solid state, not a higher frequency, because their motion isn't as tightly constrained.

It seems to me that the idea of finer states of matter is based on analogy with a historical pseudo-scientific theory about physical matter which is now known to be false. So I don't think that people's experiences with 'astral' matter are fundamentally real, I think they're experiencing something else and they're putting the experience in that form because they don't have any better way to imagine it. What is a better way to imagine it? In other words, what is a more accurate idea that can replace the idea of astral matter, and which better explains supernatural phenomena? Or if the New Age ideas are basically correct, explain how to reconcile them with what I just said.

Based on my experience with this sort of thing, if you dream about this you may already have dreamed about it. Your muse would be able to anticipate the question, so to speak. It may try to answer the question with someone else's thought that seems relevant. For instance, it could respond with a scientist's mental image of an anisotropic plasma etch, since that has characteristics which may be at least superficially similar to the interaction between astral and physical matter. I'm hoping it can come up with something new and better though.

I think your muse, or whatever you want to call it, also should be able to answer people's questions without them having to ask them. So feel free to share anything else that seems to be of interest.

If I come across as unpleasantly critical of your dream insights, partially that's because I'm an asshole with very little wisdom about what is or isn't helpful at any given time. Partially its because I think that a balance of critical thinking is essential to preventing such a gift from becoming a curse, so I'm trying to share that.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Excuse but you say that we can ask you questions.... (I'm going crazy on wanting to know the answers!)

1. :? WHICH GOD EXISTS OR REAL? (I want to boast about everyone that my God, Jesus is real)
2. :eat: ARE YOU ALRIGHT NOW? DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS?
3. :computer: CAN YOU FIX MY COUSIN'S LAPTOP? BECAUSE IT'S BATTERY CAN'T CHARGE ANYMORE SO WE ALWAYS NEED TO PLUG IT IN.
4. :dummy" CAN SOMEBODY HIT ME IN THE HEAD!? I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW MY ANSWERS BECAUSE I WAS SICK FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND A HALF
5. :king: DID GOD EXIST IN TIME? BECAUSE IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE IT SAYS GOD MADE EARTH IN 5 DAYS AND RESTED IN THE 6TH DAY. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE WORLD WAS FORMED LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS.
6. :whyme: ARE YOU RELIGIOUS AND A CHRISTIAN???
7. :whistling: HOW WAS THE WORLD AND ALL UNIVERSE MADE???
8. :noisemaker: DID YOU SAW GOD N YOUR DREAM?
9. :nurse: IS YOUR HEALTH FINE???
10. :dusto: DO YOU THINK HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL EVEN THE ANGELS AND DEVILS. IF SO THEN TELL ME HOW THEY WHERE MADE ETC.?
11. :alien: are extraterrestrials real?

I'll probably have more questions soon
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby alteredmind » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:15 pm

this is interesting and I have some questions. is telekinesis real, is chi real? can you move objects with the mind alone? is magic that was thought bye Rome and other ancient civalizations to be real actually REAL and if so then what is magic? is magic a forgotten lost knowlege? does astrology have any real basis to it? I will note that I actually don't believe in these things but if you are not bullshitting about this whole thing regarding your dreams then I would be very interested to hear your explanations to my questions and if the answers to my questions are going to be extremely long then make them as short as possible. and I have one last question, is this guy a phonie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F3ovb2kZ9Q I've come up with explanations to think so, I'm very skeptical when It comes to claims like this.
User avatar
alteredmind
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 309
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:49 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:44 am

We are not human

Yes these powers are real they are part of our true forms .

The human body dies we do not we are immortal .

Once you know what we really are you will understand so clearly.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:21 am

Jiru wrote:Excuse but you say that we can ask you questions.... (I'm going crazy on wanting to know the answers!)

1. :? WHICH GOD EXISTS OR REAL? (I want to boast about everyone that my God, Jesus is real)
2. :eat: ARE YOU ALRIGHT NOW? DO YOU STILL HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS?
3. :computer: CAN YOU FIX MY COUSIN'S LAPTOP? BECAUSE IT'S BATTERY CAN'T CHARGE ANYMORE SO WE ALWAYS NEED TO PLUG IT IN.
4. :dummy" CAN SOMEBODY HIT ME IN THE HEAD!? I CAN'T WAIT TO KNOW MY ANSWERS BECAUSE I WAS SICK FOR LIKE 2 DAYS AND A HALF
5. :king: DID GOD EXIST IN TIME? BECAUSE IN THE CHRISTIAN BIBLE IT SAYS GOD MADE EARTH IN 5 DAYS AND RESTED IN THE 6TH DAY. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE WORLD WAS FORMED LIKE A THOUSAND YEARS.
6. :whyme: ARE YOU RELIGIOUS AND A CHRISTIAN???
7. :whistling: HOW WAS THE WORLD AND ALL UNIVERSE MADE???
8. :noisemaker: DID YOU SAW GOD N YOUR DREAM?
9. :nurse: IS YOUR HEALTH FINE???
10. :dusto: DO YOU THINK HEAVEN AND HELL IS REAL EVEN THE ANGELS AND DEVILS. IF SO THEN TELL ME HOW THEY WHERE MADE ETC.?
11. :alien: are extraterrestrials real?

I'll probably have more questions soon


i am not religious or political.
1. There is only one god one sustainer of all life but it is not what humans think it is, god is not a Him or Her .
2. Earth was not made in 7 days
3. I did not see god in my dreams i was told what he is and how he works and many other things.
4 existences was not created from the god particle or the higgs theroy existence was not created from one point of origin.
mass is created by the 4th compound something can not be created from nothing.The 4th compound creates all existence including mass.
Haven and hell is a human creation there is no haven or hell Just a transfer of life back to our true forms.

I would call human life more of a lesson. Our purpose here is to learn and understand life which humans do not understand.
Humans kill and destroy all life on earth we have no respect for life. We kill each other and every other type of forms of life so much so we have created
extinctions of many animals.We hunt animals and humans for money.

Humans have completely lost the understanding of why they are here.
We are here to understand and learn what life is, in our true forms we can not feel emotions or express emotions we cant understand suffering
pain etc .for us to learn we had to be given an alternative form of life to understand life.
so we all live as humans to learn.
Death is one of the biggest lessons to lose a loved one sometimes is the only way some will
learn and respect life.For many the moment of death is the 1st moment they really understand life.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby DramaNoMore » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:22 am

Cancer cure: do you have it? Before answering, please consider how serious this matter is. If you have it, every delay to it's publication means more deaths. If you don't, don't reply.
DramaNoMore
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:36 am

Oh and i forgot the ET question
Yes there is for sure intelligent life in space we are not alone.
Just from my work and math etc i can say for sure there are zillions of life forms in space including intelligent forms of life.

You also have to understand light spectrum.
Humans see in a tiny light spectrum if an alien was out of that light spectrum just by even a tiny % you would not see it
even if it was 1 inch in front of you.

This is why dogs cats etc can see ghosts and we can not they see in many more spectrum of light then we do.
there could be 1000s of life forms walking around earth we can not see in anyway .

Demons ghosts spirits call them what ever you wish but they to walk earth out of our spectrum of light making them
invisible to us but they are here.A demon is not evil it is just another type of life form that we do not understand.
it may appear evil to us but to some even animals are evil a black widow could be evil if we choose to call it that.

Humans must learn that life is not what they think it is. it is much more vast then we assume.
Earth has billions of life forms to make us learn and understand the vastness of life.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:22 am

DramaNoMore wrote:Cancer cure: do you have it? Before answering, please consider how serious this matter is. If you have it, every delay to it's publication means more deaths. If you don't, don't reply.


Yes i have worked hard on this as my mother and father and uncle all died of cancers.

I do not say i have a definite cure, But through my work of the understanding of life i have discovered possible ways of fighting this terrible life form.
With out killing all the life in the human body with chemo and radiation.

The human now basically bombs the body with a nuke "chemo" hopeing the body will recover from this massive bomb of poisons. chemo radiation.

I have come up with a few ways humans need to focus on, one is finding the life form that eats cancer cells. like maggots feed on dead human cells ,
there are forms of life that dose eat and kill cancer cell life forms some are already in the body.cretin sharks carry these fighting cells and are immune to cancer
so we know there out there.But remember humans make money from people dieing and using there medications. Humans do not respect life they respect money and its power.

But the other form to fight cancer may be easier to work with and that is starving the cell of its life sustainer all life needs the 4th compound to live or exist
remove the 4th compound of the cells life and it will die. Remove the 4th compound of any life on earth time or space and it will die.

I am not a scientist so i would not know how they would do this but you can not fight what you don't know much about and that's the problem with
medicines, doctors must learn to understand how life works and with my work i hope to teach them a new understanding of the process of life itself.
Once you understand life and the compounds it should be easy for them to kill cancer.

Humans must stop treating cancers etc with just poisons, that's what we do today for many things is just poison the body and hope the human body recovers.
that is the wrong approach and will kill millions as it does.

My mother was cured of cancer with chemo and radiation. But the chemo and radiation killed her. so if chemo and radiation kills cancer great but what use is it
if the treatment its self can kill you.

with out saying to much my work does have new ways of fighting cancer cell life forms.
I am trying to get all this work protected asap so i can get it out there with out governments etc stealing the work or using some of it for military etc.
I want to make sure my work is available to everyone all humans. Not just company's who want to profit off new medicines or new advancements in military weapons.
No one will have rights to the work it will be all public for everyone to work off of.

I am not in this for money or power or fame i am in this for humanity and its evolution to a new era of time and advancement for all mankind.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:34 am

DramaNoMore wrote:Cancer cure: do you have it? Before answering, please consider how serious this matter is. If you have it, every delay to it's publication means more deaths. If you don't, don't reply.


We are not human so there is another way to treat these issues give you a new body .
sounds crazy but my work is opening doors like never before.

i cant post links yet cause i am a new member but this video is one
of the way my MOEE work can be used.

2045 project neo humanity
watch the whole thing its about 8 min.
you tube video 4W8VbG04UOQ
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby shadowofwind » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:13 pm

Strange Visions wrote:You also have to understand light spectrum.
Humans see in a tiny light spectrum if an alien was out of that light spectrum just by even a tiny % you would not see it
even if it was 1 inch in front of you.


I understand light spectrum for a living, and this isn't true. If an alien reflects light at a slightly higher or lower frequency than visible light, it will reflect a whole lot of visible light also. Objects don't reflect light in one frequency band and not at all in other nearby bands, that's not how light works. Or if the alien doesn't reflect visible light because its not even made out of our kind of matter, then the 'light spectrum' argument isn't why we can't see it.

You're repeating stuff that has been written or put in videos by other people repeating what they read or saw in videos. If there's anything supernatural going on, a spirit is getting the thoughts out of people's minds directly, but that's not revelation of new knowledge. If this process is destroying your life, as you claim, then just stop. If you stop pretending that you are a chosen conduit of wisdom, the spirit will find something more honest and responsible to do also.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:06 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby DramaNoMore » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:01 am

Strange Visions wrote:2045 project neo humanity
watch the whole thing its about 8 min.
you tube video 4W8VbG04UOQ

Oh, so that's your agenda!

...

I'm done talking to you...
DramaNoMore
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:57 am

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:18 am

DramaNoMore wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:2045 project neo humanity
watch the whole thing its about 8 min.
you tube video 4W8VbG04UOQ

Oh, so that's your agenda!

...

I'm done talking to you...


my agenda is not project 2045 its only a direction some scientists want to take the work.
that 's all .
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:22 am

shadowofwind wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:You also have to understand light spectrum.
Humans see in a tiny light spectrum if an alien was out of that light spectrum just by even a tiny % you would not see it
even if it was 1 inch in front of you.


I understand light spectrum for a living, and this isn't true. If an alien reflects light at a slightly higher or lower frequency than visible light, it will reflect a whole lot of visible light also. Objects don't reflect light in one frequency band and not at all in other nearby bands, that's not how light works. Or if the alien doesn't reflect visible light because its not even made out of our kind of matter, then the 'light spectrum' argument isn't why we can't see it.

You're repeating stuff that has been written or put in videos by other people repeating what they read or saw in videos. If there's anything supernatural going on, a spirit is getting the thoughts out of people's minds directly, but that's not revelation of new knowledge. If this process is destroying your life, as you claim, then just stop. If you stop pretending that you are a chosen conduit of wisdom, the spirit will find something more honest and responsible to do also.



I understand what you are stating but most often we do not see things out of our spectrum like ghosts etc .
we often have to use cameras . Once in a while we do see a ghost due to light refractions this i do understand.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:29 pm

*Ahem* Please don't stress Visions Guy here. One question
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY WE ARE NOT HUMANS AND MAGIC IS OUR TRUE FORM OR PART OF OUR TRUE FORM OR WHATEVS?????!!! :dummy"
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:20 am

removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:03 pm

:yawn: What kind of life form are we then?
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 am

removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:23 pm

Just give the link. :P And oh! So you really are gonna make it public! Did you hire a person to make you a website? :D Better be!
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby puzzled79 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:44 am

So... you want people to look at the video on youtube, because the plan is for people to download their personalities/minds into a robot? :shock: You haven't answered any questions from shadowofwind, who seems to be asking very intelligent questions (like you asked for), or maybe you are avoiding the questions or taking the time to Google for your answer. :?: You haven't explained what your MOEE madness means either. So, what are you really about?
User avatar
puzzled79
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:33 am
Location: North Carolina

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:22 pm

:yawn: Woah chill out bro. Besides the guy might reply in a few days thinking that there is no more comments :D
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby SleepyBee22 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:11 pm

This interests me. I read about a man who suddenly woke up one day and was a genius at numbers lol. But suddenly taking an obsession to writing out equations and scientific information and had no drive or interest before those dreams, well I think that's amazing and have some questions to add here for you :)
- You said we're not human... So what are we? If not energy, I mean...
- Where do we go when the body dies? If not back into the universe..
I'm asking those bc ppl such as myself who aren't blinded by religion already accept theories such as that. Just wondering if u have a different answer. Or if u could elaborate if u were planning to give the same answer.
Also,

- You said life is a lesson.. Who is teaching us this lesson? Who is insisting we learn emotions and why, if everyone's God isn't who they think it is. What/who is God then? My personal assumption was always the universe; the greater existence of all life forms as a whole. Would I be close to right?
And most importantly, who are 'we' after death if who we are now is a combination of our character, physical appearance, personality, how we're viewed by others, and how we think? Who are 'we' if our names, our identity, and all of our distinction is stripped away. How do we remain somewhere else as 'ourselves'? How can one say "'we' exist beyond the human body" Bc doesn't everything that makes us who we are die along with our bodies? I can't seem to get my head around that one. That thought has always plagued me. :whyme:
SleepyBee22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:47 pm

Puzzled79 i think the meaning of MOEE or whateves is in the previous comments and sleepingbee22 when you said that you are puzzled that we will die with our bodies or not disgust me because the very thought of it makes it unfair and merciless.
User avatar
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow
 
Posts: 2809
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:14 pm
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:34 am

removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:23 am

Removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 am

Removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 03, 2013 6:59 am

removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby SleepyBee22 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:10 am

So u're referring to God as a conscious being then... ?
And this plan 'he' has to teach us love and respect confuses me. Isn't that an act of intent? And isn't intention more less an act of the physical brain? I feel like people try to put too much order in chaos if that makes sense. I'm sure that's just our instinct, but does their really have to be a moral to every story? Does there always have to be a 'point' so to speak? To me that's still an 'in the box' way of thinking. Also at this point I'm assuming you're still referring to the same God every one else thinks of, just minus everyone else's beliefs and your own beliefs attached. However, there are different websites for discussions like these so I'll shut up now. :geek:
SleepyBee22
DM Lurker
DM Lurker
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:12 am

removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Strange Visions » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:16 am

removed
Last edited by Strange Visions on Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
User avatar
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior
 
Posts: 1100
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:06 pm

Next

Return to Mystic Dreams

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Shared Bottom Border