Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sub particle space

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Sub particle space

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:48 am

This original post dealt with the basic concept ... as this was a classroom setting - (Ge goes to being the correct and true answer) in which Sub-Particles space was the subject matter Heere...

Gus Who wrote:I was in an a 'white room' learning about particle space ...
There were two round particle balls each with its own name that I was told (and soon forgot as I woke up... ) the center particle started with U and the other one started with a K ... as they were exactly 1 meter apart (that stuck with me for some reason or another) as these particles where proportionate to scale and U particle look kind of like Jupiter compared to K particle that had more a dark blue look... and was said to move /orbit?

These 3 things were too scale!

This is an advance class, (and therefore not going over incomplete theories of Relativity... but the actual situation at hand... of coarse I was brought up (as you mentioned ) Universal Fields .. as space ... I used yards and feet to measure ... as one must take facts as they are...and this was a natural setting to understand such concept of sub particle space.

... as a ball player, I took space closer to a yard and not a field and therefor could understand the concept of time into the Ge=~wat2 (Matter) ... you need to be able to get the stick for the Rule! As Ge (God) is the correct answer!

:whistling: ... I should also note ... the position and size of K ... was @ 3:30ish and & 2-bits of U
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:48 pm

Gus Who wrote:This original post dealt with the basic concept ... as this was a classroom setting - (Ge goes to being the correct and true answer) in which Sub-Particles space was the subject matter Heere...

Gus Who wrote:I was in an a 'white room' learning about particle space ...
There were two round particle balls each with its own name that I was told (and soon forgot as I woke up... ) the center particle started with U and the other one started with a K ... as they were exactly 1 meter apart (that stuck with me for some reason or another) as these particles where proportionate to scale and U particle look kind of like Jupiter compared to K particle that had more a dark blue look... and was said to move /orbit?

These 3 things were too scale!

This is an advance class, (and therefore not going over incomplete theories of Relativity... but the actual situation at hand... of coarse I was brought up (as you mentioned ) Universal Fields .. as space ... I used yards and feet to measure ... as one must take facts as they are...and this was a natural setting to understand such concept of sub particle space.

... as a ball player, I took space closer to a yard and not a field and therefor could understand the concept of time into the Ge=~wat2 (Matter) ... you need to be able to get the stick for the Rule! As Ge (God) is the correct answer!

:whistling: ... I should also note ... the position and size of K ... was @ 3:30ish and & 2-bits of U

(Dead Flesh of Humanity in this Universe is the 2nd Component for the Doppleganger HIggs, or "wat2" (that prohibits the argument of higgs boson) ............ Question about the Earth Reflecting that argument)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul

pubs.usgs.gov/of/1999/ofr-99-0418/INTRO.HTM

(The Traditional Answer following the Earth's Magnetic Field is the "33rd Parallel", that is where most ethnics and jews gather, below this parallel in the earth) (many people are classified as "dead flesh" and must be killed off, or this generation just dies as worthless in god's eyes, that means it has no preference as a seed population) (there is a better answer then simply using nuclear weapons blindly, simply genocide of ethnic and jews also is not the better answer, these are answered employed historically to conceal the conviction that is shared by many peoples and nations, outside of the obvious) (but its a good start to begin with those, that has been histories blunder and legal answer without more truth)

(an ethnic and a jew, with pride, will promote its own suicide with me, and my testimony, because it knows, because I said so, that there is a better and more clean way to not only dispose of them, that is easy but to answer god in the multitudes that populate the earth) (i'll have to kill some of them out of necessity, that happens now with god sending me angels, or maybe more directly in the future) (between their promotion of suicide, and national sin in answering god with his mercies, that generation of WW1 AND 2 failed, but I believe we stand a better chance today, otherwise, this is a prayer quest for a few souls and the rest will die in shame, billions in a few years, as was said)

(Minimal Evidences, and Basic Logic with Current Observations, invalidates all Modern Bad Sciences, interjecting a true unified field that is not native or present in this universe by any natural means or processes (or artificial means or proceses)

(a photon, gravaton, or chronon (time particle) ............... these are not particles ........... its classified that way to make it equivalent with MASS (3rd dimension) ............. but the 4th Dimension is not equivalent to mass, its not everwhere, and MASS does not create it!!! (bad science)

researchgate.net/figure/Changes-in-gravitational-potential-energy-of-the-center-of-mass-of-the-body-E-p-and-in_fig24_45267304

THREE ZEROS
1. Dimension Zero or Space .... Always Has no "Field Charge" and resists "Field Charges"
2. Zero Point in Field ... with no "unified field" is classified as "void" same as "dimension Zero"
3. 4th Dimension Specifically ... behaves like a "void", takes away potential, not everywhere, and "resists fields in lower dimensions"

("anti-matter" or "mass in lower states" like in and around a black hole and around space ................. is not classified as "zero point in field" .................. remember the 4th Dimension has a "Field" also, but it is less correct classified as "particles" ........................ we can generally classify the "ZERO POINT IN FIELD", as a "PHOTON", its not complicated to see the "2nd light constant is tied to "darklight/solar eclipse" .............. photon as double function or etc.)

(the modern theory is that "light is everywhere at once", this is false, a "ZERO POINT IN FIELD - argument", is a double classification of the photon, that is in observable dimension mechanics .................. the legal answer is .................. you don't have a literal photon, you have a "DOPPLE GANGER HIGGS BOSON", that is the double so not the same as a photon) (and the value is zero, no unified field)
Last edited by g01deng@tes on Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:19 am, edited 5 times in total.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:51 am

You are making things way too complicated... as such Particles at this 1st level are ‘God Particles’ and therefore ‘alive’ as matter is concern! It’s kind of the same principle of wanting to build the first batty machine :computer: to store the universe that was too bee in a glass bubble ... you need a Nut :neer: and a bolt (of lightning) too get ~wat2 :idea:

... as such Matter comes from ‘design’ and action. As ‘thoughts’ could be considered intangible and only when there put into letters like “U” and “K” do the become some-wat tangible for others too C

... as ‘Thy WORD’ is spelled with such ‘god Particles’ and becomes ‘matter’ when it ‘makes :2cents:’ (between these 3 elements known as ‘Trinity’ /Holy Ghost talk) in this ‘Sub-lingo’ ...

You have to be ‘taught’ in such class or see how I paraphrased this matter ... to fully grasp this matter as ‘Truth’ to Ge=~wat2 and how ‘Universal Rulers’ work on the sliding scale...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:21 am

Gus Who wrote:You are making things way too complicated... as such Particles at this 1st level are ‘God Particles’ and therefore ‘alive’ as matter is concern! It’s kind of the same principle of wanting to build the first batty machine :computer: to store the universe that was too bee in a glass bubble ... you need a Nut :neer: and a bolt (of lightning) too get ~wat2 :idea:

... as such Matter comes from ‘design’ and action. As ‘thoughts’ could be considered intangible and only when there put into letters like “U” and “K” do the become some-wat tangible for others too C

... as ‘Thy WORD’ is spelled with such ‘god Particles’ and becomes ‘matter’ when it ‘makes :2cents:’ (between these 3 elements known as ‘Trinity’ /Holy Ghost talk) in this ‘Sub-lingo’ ...

You have to be ‘taught’ in such class or see how I paraphrased this matter ... to fully grasp this matter as ‘Truth’ to Ge=~wat2 and how ‘Universal Rulers’ work on the sliding scale...

(Back to "Bad Science" ...........= Double Function Simplicity)
EDIT - Bad Science 2000 Years in the Making
Christian Chi-Ro (4th Dimension Double Functions)
sites.google.com/site/mesopotamiangods/home/anu-god-of-the-sky
musterion8.com/galacticalignmentandchrist/chirho3.html

4th Dimension = Super Gravity ... (constants) = ... "Light/Gravity/Time"
Double Functions (VOID)
Light // Doppleganger Higgs Boson (zero point in field that is a "void" not unified not a "vaccum")
Gravity // "Anti-Matter" (evidence of gravities activity of breaking down MASS to lower states)
Time // "Human Essence tied to God's Judgement"

Modern Science has a ignorance in making "time" really more valuable then it is, its a force of decay/deviation, but its nothing more, its not a gateway to a "true unified field", that is problem of ignorance, nothing more.

In a "True Unified Field", you cannot dismiss "dead flesh" or "God usage of dead flesh in the argument" period for this earth and humanity, or you will fall victim once again to making "time" the most important of all the observable factors in this dimension

1. Light = Higgs Boson = Photon (you can literally compare the "higgs boson" to what is classified as a light particle .............. we don't have a true unified field, but this is the correct relationship ................... god uses a "2nd light constant in the 4th dimension", but at the same time, there is evidence for the higgs boson and dopple ganger higgs)

2. Gravity = Dark Matter (where light is also seen as dark energy in number 1), Dark Matter represents a "vaccum at zero point in field in mass, dark matter or anti-gravity, same relative classification ................ ANTI-MATTER IS NOT DARK MATTER, and this is what seems to be floating around in space everywhere, this is only a function of gravity as a result of black hole activity, this is not a true unified field, mass in lower states, is not a true unified field

3. Time = Human Experience, but also, Photon Belt or Aurora (noah's rainbow) around earth or something (sign of divorce) .............. this is the least valuable of the 4th Dimension Constants .................. it is modern day IGNORANCE, that makes this so important ............. the reality is God uses this information to turn "on/off" the unified field argument, based on humanity killing off what qualifies as "DEAD FLESH", this is a true and effect bottom line answer!!!!!

The Legal Answer is, "ge=wat2 ... 2nd light constant" (does not equal anything else, its not native to this universe, the solar eclipse is just a reminder from god, a rebuke if you will) ................ "e-mc2" ... magnetic field deviation (that is all people play with, or doppleganger higgs, or "free energy theories") .......................................God will do nothing at all, until, "dead flesh is killed off" (sufficiently or otherwise)

God has already, simplified the argument in a rudiment way, what I wanted to add, additionally is ............ the "double functions in extreme conditions or oddities" are not evidences of a "true unified field" they are completely natural observances ................. and why people make "time" so important is only a illness, and evidence that we understand correctly that the extremes of that "time" argument is apart of god's judgment in "dead flesh".

The Good News is This

booksfact.com/history/nuclear-bomb-babylon-cylindrical-seal-600-bce.html

Humanity is not reproducing enough or, rather, it cannot reproduce fast enough to replace the "dead flesh" argument once enough of it is sufficiently killed off. Once God reacts, the rest of them should "die off" by the effects of the "sign of divorce" ....................... however, what we've said was ................... God is only addressing me, or, rather, the "Ensign of Nations at the end of daniel's day calculation according to isaiah", and as a result of that, things happen, but for a short period, this is not a statement against the gospel's tables, since humanity is an offender of that with "dead flesh".

(when God addresses me specifically, like 9/11/2001 ............. God may also kill off a good portion of the jewish and ethnic populations, that could mean detonation of the missing nuclear bomb in nyc, reported by the usa, and by nicholas roerich at the master building in nyc for "r.m. 'raypoz mabus" nostradamus's third antichrist) (God does not need to do anything, but you need to understand, that God does things because he is not giving a new law, and you are a gross violator and a false witness of the existing law) (jewish and ethnic people respond to euthanasia only, nothing else, its a corpse, especially true when you watch you hurt me, and variously, they kill themselves more or less in mass, this is a global argument) ("bad science" will be in some ways cured, of all the hypocrisy by next year i think)

(i believe in the future when I am addressing people, and there are jews or ethnic there causing a commotion, I believe that the only recourse to to afford them euthanasia, and remind the spectators, that it was a secret now to use my testimony for suicide, but now the secret is revealed, euthanasia is the reward for using my testimony for suicide ................. so it will be commonplace perhaps between me asking the jews and ethnics by reason of uncleanness to leave and begone, and then perhaps euthanasias .................. everything will begin to be resolved soon, perhaps next year) (traditionally God has only voided a unified field argument with this earth in the gospel's law, at least relative to this universe .................. the legal reason people say "andromeda galaxy" for god's mercies is, to denote that it is still under the law of limitation, but regardless of that, our solution to "dead flesh" will come out of god's mercies if it comes from anywhere at all, have no confidence in this worthless generation, that created ... manufactured ... and sabatoged God's mercies in the past specifically to cause pain and death ............... disregarding me, the exchange of information, and between the nations is a major improvement to what had happened)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:58 pm

WRONG... light does not bend, it reflects.., as Pluto is no longer considered a planet... as science has not really touch on ‘God Particles’ at the core of ‘U’ and ‘K’ ... as Technology has not advanced that far yet to determine ‘space time’ is determined by such formula of light (with this sub-Particle model of U and K) ... Who do you think science says made ‘Matter’ ?

... don’t be so stupid! Ge is the Answer in this equation to wat2 ‘matters’ ...

Jews have to understand that Jesus was ‘lit’ and therefor in the light to such understand of the future.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 am

This News caught my :infinity: ... Jupiter will appear at its 'biggest and brightest' in the night sky -- and its moons will be visible with binoculars

So I be looking for U and K ... Heere
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Gus Who wrote:WRONG... light does not bend, it reflects.., as Pluto is no longer considered a planet... as science has not really touch on ‘God Particles’ at the core of ‘U’ and ‘K’ ... as Technology has not advanced that far yet to determine ‘space time’ is determined by such formula of light (with this sub-Particle model of U and K) ... Who do you think science says made ‘Matter’ ?

... don’t be so stupid! Ge is the Answer in this equation to wat2 ‘matters’ ...

Jews have to understand that Jesus was ‘lit’ and therefor in the light to such understand of the future.

(The Argument is "U" for Space or Dimension 0, "no field charge ever" .......... and "K" field charge transposition in Space or Dimension 0 (only possible as result of 2nd light constant/true unified field)

(no "sub particle space" exists in this universe, the "solar eclipse effect is a controversy, an isolated band of reaction" .................. "other observance of historical -sub particle space- in isolated spectrums? (star bethlehem comets or ...............)

(THE DECLASSIFICATION OF THE PLANET PLUTO) (?)

(Einstein's Experiment about "bending light" was based in part on the jewish holocaust, and the solar eclipse of that day, it was a parallel in the earth's magnetic field .................. the declassification of the planet pluto was an "legal attempt" to discredit the association between the jewish holocaust and the "bending light experiment" (it was attributed to einstein, but it doesn't mean he understood anything or did anything, it was just a bunch of grand idiots in that day)

ge=wat2 ... "bending light tied to jewish holocaust, not solely an "isolated spectrum"" (pre-modern era)
ge=wat2 ... "bending light tied to an isolated spectrum, then pluto is declassified" (modern era)

(the legal argument is "dead flesh", and that is why ... "ge=wat2" = Jesus was not in the Tomb,that substantiates Jewish Holocaust or sudden death, jesus is not in revelation) (9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses is God's answer about elimination of the jews, their MASS population for the measurement of revelation, or sudden death, next year humanity will die in full) (the question is about "halley's comet")

(Because it so easy to delete and modify information and argument, since the spread of information has always been so slow!)

(the Legal Answer for the Declassification of the Planet Pluto, was, the magnetic field did not resonant as Halley's Comet passed through the total orbital circles of the Planets and their Gravity Wake Field Depressions) (it was like halley's comet was exploding, we understand this in a rudimentary was a "ball lightening theory or bending light in isolated spectrum")

God's Position is still the same...............understand................"THERE IS NO JESUS IN THE TOMB OF THE ANGEL JOHN WHICH IS THE BOOK OF REVELATION (before this time, the generations of shem that god didn't utilized, so from the beginning of time) ................ there is no Jesus in the tomb because the jewish population or "dead flesh" (not just the jewish people) .............. the Jewish people are the argument God is looking for to be killed off sufficiently .................. this is a legal statement!!!!!!!!!! (sudden death for humanity next year).

("sub particle space", as a result of "True Unified Field" ............. is seen as the bunch of tiny line between the big circle and the three building blimps .............. this argument can only exist in a "true unified field" or as result ............... "so.........there is no sub particle space, because we do not have "ge=wat2 or the 2nd light constant ......... and god weights that against dead flesh only ............. god voices this principally with the jewish population "gog and magog prophecy" ............... and God has disputed historical the jewish population outside of jerusalem (WW2 Holocaust Directive), and god also rebuked the jewish population inside jerusalem)

The Pioneer Plaque Presents a Theory

picclick.com/Nebra-Sky-Disk-Rare-Reproduction-113697066029.html

The Pale Blue Dot: A Cosmic Perspective (Carl Sagan)
youtube.com/watch?v=2cWjlzn7SZo&has_verified=1

(The Working Theory, Halley's Comet is really tied to our Earth's Moon Orbit, its not being projected in orbit from our earth's sun, but because of the complexity of the argument, we see it as just a comet orbiting our earth's sun ................... I made the legal claim that "Nibiru the 9th/10th Planet" was shrinking or shrunk and is in our atomsphere ............ don't think this is false, because we don't know if "Halley's Comet was or is the mechanism tied to god's willingness to activate the unified field mechanism earth's moon" or of its a indicator for that, also "dead flesh argument with mankind")

(only nguyen van lem would have the intelligence to understand the argument, and reveal to specific individuals without controversy the state of man with god and science, and I believe this was last performed in the 1970s .................. and for this reason Nguyen Van Lem was commonly known as a picture of Moses in his day, there may be an is more behind that, if God is willing to kill humanity with sudden death over dead flesh, mankind is complete in its sin against god and the son of man, that god uses to voice the law before death, and that is today, and next year humanity will die 12/21/2020)

(God allowed "Nguyen Van Lem" to die, because God was finished using the "son of man as payment for the pleasure of sin" (this is a natural, and legal consequence of god deploying a son of man) .............. sometimes, history is adamant about making itself appear free of sin and condemnation, that someone will come along and weight the falseitites of said facts, in the dead bodies of those genetic lines and more as the bottom line answer in "pain for pain" ................. humanity will die next year at the end of daniel's weeks, all you have to do is pray, let humanity die, humanity will be lobotomized, it will be remade and god counts just about everything in this earth and its previous generations as a mental illness .................. or is there some reason this worthless generations want to exceed the judgment of moses or the generations that will stand in priority before this worthless genertions? tomorrow humanity will die in full next year 12/21/2020)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:19 am

You are failing to recognize this model as Sub-Particles space ... as the spot light was on Jupiter last night as the sun light was at full reflection position ... making it possible to see the moons with a binocular ...

As such object, with a mass one-thousandth that of the Sun - this makes the model of this dream as U (like in U can see it, and relate to sub Particles space) and the blue moon is K ( like Oh-K a God Particle that one would think was part of U (Jupiter size gas object) as the distance between is in balance (designed “SPACING” called a ‘Meter’ (though I grew up using ‘Yard’ as a stick to measure by...

as in this dream model time has stopped and can be described and seen and measured as 1 Ge=~wat2 away as K in which may or may not become something more... as Jupiter can be classified as a failed star ... and is best described as a big blob just Jupitering around :cabbagepatch: with it’s little blue moon boogieing even faster as it orbits U :boogie:

... as such is put into motion (at wat2 end only God knows in Ge=~wat2 ... how Sub-Particles work) as taught in this 4 dimension class-ROOM / white space... :computer: )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Gus Who wrote:You are failing to recognize this model as Sub-Particles space ... as the spot light was on Jupiter last night as the sun light was at full reflection position ... making it possible to see the moons with a binocular ...

As such object, with a mass one-thousandth that of the Sun - this makes the model of this dream as U (like in U can see it, and relate to sub Particles space) and the blue moon is K ( like Oh-K a God Particle that one would think was part of U (Jupiter size gas object) as the distance between is in balance (designed “SPACING” called a ‘Meter’ (though I grew up using ‘Yard’ as a stick to measure by...

as in this dream model time has stopped and can be described and seen and measured as 1 Ge=~wat2 away as K in which may or may not become something more... as Jupiter can be classified as a failed star ... and is best described as a big blob just Jupitering around :cabbagepatch: with it’s little blue moon boogieing even faster as it orbits U :boogie:

... as such is put into motion (at wat2 end only God knows in Ge=~wat2 ... how Sub-Particles work) as taught in this 4 dimension class-ROOM / white space... :computer: )

(Halley's Comet ... Special Relations in the Comet Body)

lunarplanner.com/Snippets/13.11-Comet-ISON/index.html
slashgear.com/nasa-records-largest-explosion-ever-on-the-moon-17282597/
sservi.nasa.gov/articles/bright-explosion-on-the-moon-2/

Comet ISON intersection of the Planet Ceres's Orbit = Explosion on Moon (also in 2013 Comet ISON and MARS Orbit Intersection was another Explosion on the Earth's Moon)

Working Theory about Halley's Comet Special Relations in the Comet Body?

twitter.com/vivstoitsis/status/686299943334629376

Zechariah Sitchin's Diagram of the Mystery Planet, matches Halley's Comet, but it is only after Halley's Comet reaches its furthest stretch from earth, that other Comets adapt some of its special characteristics.

So, "Comet ISON 2013", had special characteristics with the Earth's Moon Explosions and its Crossing of the Orbital Gravity Paths for the Planets.

(Daniel's Final Jubilee from the "62nd to 69th" Week = JFK 1963 to 2013 for 50 Years Jubilee ... then Daniel's Final Week from "69th to 70th" or Seven Years = 2013 to 2020 A.D. - Authenticated from the Comet Body with Comet ISON, acting on the behalf of Halley's Comet)

(Daniel's 2300 Days (23 years from Turin Shroud) ............ and Daniel's 1290and1335 (flight 370, 153 days before) ............ ALL TERMINATE IN 2020) (Gentile Prophecies make the Final Week of Daniel a Jubilee so the Days and Week Measurement don't terminate at the same time, but since there is no RAINBOW, JESUS IS NOT IN THE TOMB, of the Revelation John, the book of revelation Gentile Measurement are invalid, because of DEAD FLESH, euthanasia of jews or, or, that must take place those genetic lines) [i](so Gentile Prophecies make the final 7 literal years of daniel's final week, a 49 jubilee and go from 2012, or etc, to 2061 issac newton's prophecy about halley's comet, and this currently not valid, too much dead flesh on earth, too many jews, think, 9/11/2001 falling man moses)

(Humanity will die next year, in its incest/rape/murder pleasure of my body and testimony, this is good, as long as we can keep this position as it is, humanity will die next year, my corpse is more weight on the argument, so keep them active with that issue, the ethnic and jewish people)[/i]

EDIT (the state incest rape murder is good, so is ethnic and jew euthanasia as a result of using force against me, keep this going, until humanity is dead, pray until humanity is dead)

(that dotted black line and dot from the center of Zechariah's Sitchin's 12th Planet Model should be Comet ISON in 2013, to mark the final seven years of daniel and global death)
theywerenotgods.blogspot.com/2013/05/marduk-and-tiamat.html
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams