Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am I seeing the future?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Am I seeing the future?

Postby kailzzz1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:09 am

Hello,

About 2 years ago, I had a dream that my dad had a heart attack, the next day his appendix burst and he was took into hospital. A few months later, I had a dream my dog ran away, the next day I woke to my mum phoning and saying my dog got out the night before. Unfortunately we never seen her again.

I didn't think anything of those dreams until 2 weeks ago where I had a dream that my dead gran (who died 5 years ago) was in a hospital bed and beside her was my other gran who was very much alive in real life. In my dream, my dead gran told me things that were going to happen and when I looked around the room my living gran was in the bed beside my dead gran although she was now dead too!

This was a Tuesday night that I had this dream and I woke up screaming at 1:55am the Wednesday morning. Later that week, my gran who I dreamed to be dead ended up in hospital with cellulitis in her leg and a chest infection. The following week, (1 week from my dream) my gran passed away in real life. She passed away 1 week ago from yesterday.

Last night, I had another vivid dream. My other gran who is alive, she was dead in my dream but she died twice in my dream! I text her as soon as I woke this morning and she is absolutely fine. In my dream, I had also recently gave birth to a baby boy. I do not have any children in real life. My dream last night woke me up at 2:25am. I am getting to the point that I cant sleep at night now as I am too scared in case any more of my dreams come true too.

WHAT DO I DO?????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!
kailzzz1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Am I seeing the future?

Postby Gus Who » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:51 am

These are called prophetic dreams.. and what you should try to do is understand them, as they are ... (As this is a mystic form for these dreams) information being Zzzzeen :dreams:

... also that is normal (at first) to be afraid of going to sleep... but like the bad news on TV that come... one gets use to seeing it :infinity: and deal with the cards that you ar given :whistling: (in a looney tune kind of way) ...

My :2cents:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 am

kailzzz1 wrote:Hello,

About 2 years ago, I had a dream that my dad had a heart attack, the next day his appendix burst and he was took into hospital. A few months later, I had a dream my dog ran away, the next day I woke to my mum phoning and saying my dog got out the night before. Unfortunately we never seen her again.

I didn't think anything of those dreams until 2 weeks ago where I had a dream that my dead gran (who died 5 years ago) was in a hospital bed and beside her was my other gran who was very much alive in real life. In my dream, my dead gran told me things that were going to happen and when I looked around the room my living gran was in the bed beside my dead gran although she was now dead too!

This was a Tuesday night that I had this dream and I woke up screaming at 1:55am the Wednesday morning. Later that week, my gran who I dreamed to be dead ended up in hospital with cellulitis in her leg and a chest infection. The following week, (1 week from my dream) my gran passed away in real life. She passed away 1 week ago from yesterday.

Last night, I had another vivid dream. My other gran who is alive, she was dead in my dream but she died twice in my dream! I text her as soon as I woke this morning and she is absolutely fine. In my dream, I had also recently gave birth to a baby boy. I do not have any children in real life. My dream last night woke me up at 2:25am. I am getting to the point that I cant sleep at night now as I am too scared in case any more of my dreams come true too.

WHAT DO I DO?????? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

(advanced - "ethnics")

(you know what kinds of people i'm referring to. sometimes they will use a child/women/or a martyr, to assault me, or to use lethal force, before they kill it. sometimes to hurt me again and again for pleasure, or sometimes just to hurt themselves this is done in cycles) (the specific reason, is, god sometimes stops their organs from functioning, and sometimes, stopping them dead ........... they try to involve what constitutes a "church" or "capital punishment" to extend their ability to obtain pleasure from hurting me, or, to try to do more damage to me)

(at the end of the day, this again is cyclical, according to the force used, not "predictable with god", but "cyclical". god is guaranteed to react according to a number of variable, always similar, within a time frame from instanteous, to a few months, sometimes more then a year)

(as I was saying, god most of the time does not use dreams/vision, when sending an angel for euthanasia in these accounts, but sometimes does, if the euthanasia is greater then usual, then the dream may seem like a prediction surrounding the offense (for example, back to back, 20000 ethnics died from ebola, shortly after 20000 people in japan died from the tsunami earthquake, both as a specific result of using lethal force against me on different terms) (god was guaranteed to respond, but, not predictable more then cyclical ............ so it will happen, but the precise timing and reoccurance is not that predictable)

(ethnic and jews here, commit suicide by using force against me, weekly and daily, but i don't want you to answer specifically, think about what those kinds of people tried to do to you, successful or not, before that "event", and any "euthanasia" surrounding that, then you have a better ideal)

(you have a question about my passive ability to kill, presidential candidates in the usa, since I've killed at least 3 in less then a 2 year period, more then my usual political euthanasia with god's intercession ofcourse ............... maybe, maybe not .............. this is not about vanity, most of this behavior is assisting in the natural choice of global suicide they have already choosen, so I am not performing a work either way, they can die globally, in more pain or in less pain .................. so my actions if any consistutes having them die in less pain, that is apart of the gospel's position)

(focus on getting my corpse, then you have no hope with god, anything else is less important ................. it won't matter at that time, if you use nuclear weapons or not on their kinds .................. your only choice would be to pray before you die, just like you do with me weekly and daily ................ and .................. we will settle this problem of authority with my testimony, over my dead corpse, delivered to you as a result of your sin, that is an ideal position) (focus on that, and stay on point, its not about me or god doing anything, but we'll have to see, what becomes necessary)

(death, suffering and pain, sometimes in a significant measure, follows those kinds of people, their races and their political territories .............. enough to motivate people to kill them off, with or without acknowledging my authority, or what those kinds of people, keep doing to me, for their pleasure) (very minor measure of assisted suicide to increase, the "pain for pain" argument I have in euthanasia with jews and ethnics, anything more then that, ideally and this is performed by jews and ethnics against my body and testimony, this is an ideal position (capital punishment or death, their conviction) (but as long as we can keep this going, again and again, this is good)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby roseygirl1515 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:48 pm

I have had this same experience and all I can say is that you get used to it. Find a way to relax. There are ways to tell these dreams apart from other dreams. As far as I can tell its different for everyone, so look for similarities between the dreams (like perspective, color vs. black and white, etc.). Then you know if it is special or not.
roseygirl1515
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Irvinar » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:57 am

To be honest, I have similar dreams, but I don't remeber them, I only have sense of deja vu every time, when I see actions in my life
Irvinar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Hospice Nurses Share their stories of a True Continuum!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3U-YkY6uMM

(God views the family structure as "holy" .................. God also views the human experience of life and death, trial and adversity as "holy" ................ God has claimed a series of lives in your family for his purposes, and to remove controversy of (those genetic lines), dead flesh in wrestling with god over their lives as he claimed them ................ he sent an angel to bless their passing and you were the witness)

(Your experience is not new or unique, and unfortunately a good deal of people just "don't get the message" ................ sometimes God may even decide to forgive their sin and grant them a slightly longer period of life, but their own wickedness, becomes limited in the way they die, as if they could not take their own lives by another way)

(This is not an all the time situation, just a small or maybe sometime, you should watch some "ghost shows", there are some examples of wounded family members or members in danger, and apparent poltergeists, and while the family is fighting against that with a dead church, those genetic lines, or a false witnessing priest or pastor, their relative dies or takes their own life ..................... sometimes you need to worry about yourself as a "witness", in God's War over the sanctity of the family and the human condition as he sees, your needs to end your lives in a filthy and rude way) (benefit from what you have seen and learned and open up your heart)

(humanity is dead soon, is what you have seen and learned from god's angel any different than humanities sudden death, as a ignorant fool with those genetic lines in terrorisms and their religious and political suicides? humanity is being put to death, blind, very soon on a much larger version of what you had witnessed and described)

(at the same time these people and their political authorities die in droves like swine for using force against me, that is not the whole sum of the point or the argument ............... they have the right and freedom to die as a blind fool, and god has seen to that, but, more importantly, we have the right to repent and be chastised ................ (after my last executions of a few political people in the usa, I recently talked about imminent death of some presidential candidates, sometimes, I will use their mental illness of suicide for my own goals with god's blessings, as we continue to see what becomes necessary, before sudden and imminent global death)
(if your father or mother choose to commit mass suicide and kill the whole family, and the family was guilty of the sin of cursing god, then that family would die, if that family had not been born into sin ..................... so having caught god's attention and falling away from the faith, what good measure was with god, seems to have revisited with god during the demise)
(those kinds of people would fall down and die right before me all the same, but the difference is more people would die in mass, I do not have the full cooperation of the authorities or the media, not because they do not believe in my law or my authority, because they believe and are enemies .................. God doesn't wrestle with dead flesh in the same way in the new testament, its unprofitable as humanity is gauged for potential, and this generation is worthless ................... clearly said what I will do to these people when they get in my way of bestowing god's mercies, and i will do what I said, even now as a best I can, and their dead bodies will continue to die in droves)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dreamerseeker » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:55 am

You have no idea how lucky you are. I wish I could have prediction-type dreams.
It would be much better to dream what's going to happen than to not dream it and find out as a total surprise that something happened...

You should use those dreams to your advantage. If you dream about anyone else, be sure to let that person know to go to the doctor for a check-up just to make sure there is nothing wrong, you just might save someone. Same as any more pets, take them to the vet for a check-up and make sure to be very careful when you leave somewhere that they won't slide out the door with you.

You dreaming of having children, maybe that will happen in the future. Did anything bad happen to that baby boy? If not, maybe it's a sign that the best moment of your life will happen in a few more years or so and you don't need to be afraid anymore.
dreamerseeker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:11 am

dreamerseeker wrote:You have no idea how lucky you are. I wish I could have prediction-type dreams.
It would be much better to dream what's going to happen than to not dream it and find out as a total surprise that something happened...

I'd wish people would think about such wish ... as you don't really have a choice in what happens (as it is destiny / fate) you only have a choice in playing the cards you are dealt.

... as when bad things happen, and people die... even if you warn them ... like in Noah's Flood ... the entire world had to be washed away... because they did not see or hear God's ... Work ... called "Storm" ... :creeping: (as in storming inn...gggggg ... as in God Damn it!)

:geek: ... Well (as in water under the bridge) I called it, inn this kind a code language, 'God's Bank' and 'God's Reins inn'

Do you really think anyone is going to see or hear the :noisemaker: BARKand be able to :goldblob: HOP on such ARK? :whoa:

Yeah now calling all Animals @ this time too Board :yawn: :2cents: X :2cents:

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Discover ... the cents!

Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams