Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

White Bear Dream, 2/20/19, am

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

White Bear Dream, 2/20/19, am

Postby CassandraApollo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:33 pm

Last night had walk-about dream of white Bears. Start of dream: I am sitting on bare ground in what feels like a room in a cave. I feel something on my head and back. I want to see what it is so I separate my Spirit from my body and I can now see what is on my head. It's a white bear and I think, hummm is it going to bite my head? Then I get closer and see it's not alive, the head of the Bear is hollow and it's on my head somehow like a helmet. The body part of the Bear is flat so I am thinking it's a stuffed bear or just the skin of it. I get back in my body and think hummm, this is weird, I'm going to leave.

I walk to another cave room. I sit down and see a white Bear again and this one is alive. I think hummm, this one is alive and can bite me. It walks around me sniffing the air around me. I laid down on the ground and the Bear lays down next to me. I am afraid to move, so I decide to make friends with it so I can walk away without being bitten. I try to relax talking softly to the Bear. Then I sit up and see other animals, owl, wolf, deer and crow. They are all sitting around relaxing. The Bear isn't completely relaxed so I am wondering just how long I'll sit here before I can leave. Then Bear decided to walk away and I take that opportunity to leave the cave room. Outside the cave room, I see other people walking by. I hear someone say, I wonder what's in that room, pointing to the room I just exited. I said, there is a huge white Bear in there, so be careful. He smiled and said thank you.

Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you.
CassandraApollo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: White Bear Dream, 2/20/19, am

Postby MrMr1992 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:03 pm

Sounds a bit like you're reviving your senses, or your higher senses in a way. The bear was first dead, and flat, and you were literally beside/outside yourself. It can't bite you, but you're not really within yourself either, and it seems to have been of your own volition. Then, the bear is alive, and it can bite you, as you're very well aware. You treat it with caution, and acquaint yourself with it. I find it relates to intuition since, if you don't listen to it, you get hurt in the end, since it's an omen of something you're unaware. Perhaps consciousness may be a better word for it, but let's stick with intuition The bear/intuition leads you to other animals, or other senses - the owl, generally signifying wisdom, the wolf, signifying self-reliance and strength, deer, signifying innocence, purity, and flight, and the crow, signifying awareness, perspective, and death.

As such, it is quite befitting it is set in a cave, which for long stood for the unknown and the subconscious, or your inner world. The people outside whom you see pass it by and wondering "what is inside" seem to reinforce this point - many, and it appears all of them were perfect strangers, don't venture into the far reaches of their psyche and get in tune with their senses.

As to whether this is what is or what could be if, I don't feel able to make any interpretation. The part where it's lying over you is interesting though, like a cloak, as in cloaking and thus dimming your senses, wearing dead skin, appearing to be something that isn't alive or real, considering you perceived the bear as almost a stuffed animal. Likewise, it took an outside perspective to gain the clarity and wisdom that you are covered by dead skin.

That's at least my reading of it; the animal part is a bit crude and likely a little off; mythological readings of these creatures may offer more of an insight perhaps. Also, I'm neither a psychologist nor too knowledgeable of dream images, just a bloke on a forum, so take it with a bag of salt and see what may ring true for yourself;-)
MrMr1992
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby CassandraApollo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:44 am

Thank you MrMr1192! I do appreciate your thoughts on the dream. :)
CassandraApollo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:27 pm

CassandraApollo wrote:Last night had walk-about dream of white Bears. Start of dream: I am sitting on bare ground in what feels like a room in a cave. I feel something on my head and back. I want to see what it is so I separate my Spirit from my body and I can now see what is on my head. It's a white bear and I think, hummm is it going to bite my head? Then I get closer and see it's not alive, the head of the Bear is hollow and it's on my head somehow like a helmet. The body part of the Bear is flat so I am thinking it's a stuffed bear or just the skin of it. I get back in my body and think hummm, this is weird, I'm going to leave.

I walk to another cave room. I sit down and see a white Bear again and this one is alive. I think hummm, this one is alive and can bite me. It walks around me sniffing the air around me. I laid down on the ground and the Bear lays down next to me. I am afraid to move, so I decide to make friends with it so I can walk away without being bitten. I try to relax talking softly to the Bear. Then I sit up and see other animals, owl, wolf, deer and crow. They are all sitting around relaxing. The Bear isn't completely relaxed so I am wondering just how long I'll sit here before I can leave. Then Bear decided to walk away and I take that opportunity to leave the cave room. Outside the cave room, I see other people walking by. I hear someone say, I wonder what's in that room, pointing to the room I just exited. I said, there is a huge white Bear in there, so be careful. He smiled and said thank you.

Any comments will be appreciated. Thank you.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night intro stage
youtube.com/watch?v=lQ8gRp8whOc

(jewish people are the bear, you need a genocide program for them) (general four, those are the ethnic people that are non white asian and non white cascausian, you need a genocide program for them too) (ephraim and genetic dan, removed from the book of life of revelation)

We'll have to settle this state funded incest/rape/murder for pleasure the usa does with me eventually. Right now I have no provisions, to see what they will do in a murder suicide of millions of american citizens situation. (if a nuclear bomb was detonated, when I choose, immediately perhaps, where I am now standing millions of american citizens would die) (now if the only way to stop that was to blow out my brains, on national tv, by the state/usa, at sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom PA, then millions of american lives would be saved)

(right now I don't have what I need from God, to bring the state funded incest/rape/murder for pleasure the usa does to me of my body and testimony to a close, over the dead bodies of millions of americans citizens if necessary) (we'll just have to see what happens as these people keep hurting me, maybe we'll get lucky and settle this soon) (Kim Jong Un and the President plan on a joint meeting to vietnam, maybe god will give me the strength by that time to kill millions of american citizens, to answer the usa's incest/rape/murder for its pleasure of my body and testimony ................ to blow out my brains, or the immediate death of millions of american citizens) (there is a conclusion for the next level in everything that we've said, maybe soon ............ i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............... you will see me on tv, and if they don't do what I want, god will only resurrect me, and then I will kill millions of american citizens like I promised, but I will show you the nuclear bomb, and my ability immediately detonate and kill millions of american citizens, maybe soon, we'll see)

(you will use the philadelphia chief of police to blow out my brains on live tv (maybe the philadelphia mayor), unless I want someone else specifically, only as a symbol of your repeated injustices against me, we will settle this nuclear bomb in a matter of hours or minutes ................ if you do anything more or less to me, I will detonate and kill millions, we'll have to see if you do what I say, or continue to see what is going to be necessary, ending millions of american lives, in state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony ............... first god has to give me the strength to do that, so put this discussion on the back burner for now)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams