Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Oak Island - Treasure Detector

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Oak Island - Treasure Detector

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:09 pm

Preface

We don't need to develop technology, all we need to really do, is develop a principal for applying technology. I believe I understand a tiny bit about "Joseph the Blessings", true unified field, enough for a practical application. I have a few things to say, but, I'll try to develop a background also, so this appear less tacky. If there is a treasure there, you can verify there is a treasure there, if there isn't, its back to the "blue hope diamond".

Background
magazine.utoronto.ca/research-ideas/technology/a-new-generation-of-spacecraft-powered-by-light-solar-sails-dan-falk/

("Gravity is a Force of Restraint", all 4th dimension constants are, that means, time/light/gravity ............. the 4th dimension is super gravity)

(conventional science believes that "Gravity" originates from MASS or that MASS creates or generations the gravity effect ............. these are false because "Gravity" is an outside that acts on the plane of mass/matter (3rd dimension)

("Gravity Generation Requires a "True Unified Field", that means a "Vaccum at Zero Point in Field", which is in effect exerts a "Pull (vaccum means pull)" ........... on the 4th dimension constants, namely gravity ................. there's a big difference between their philosophy and scientific results ............. which show this position is true (that means particles fall into uniform patterns without explanation because gravity is an outside force in simple terms) (why does any of this important? I will tell you why)

(There is only one, maybe two, bodies in this entire universe, that posses a native "true unified field" .............. one body is our earth's moon, the other body is Comet Halley/Nibiru ..................... Do you see the Solar Sail in the picture we have in view, it is designed to propel itself on the graviton/gravity particles that specifically pass between the Comet Halley and the Earth's Moon) (that is how its propulsion is generated, not with lasers)

(The Problem with this philosophy, is two fold, the gravity particles that are generated reacts with the 4th dimension constants in another plane and they follow the path of least resistance to our earth's moon....................that means they genreally go directly from Comet Halley to the Earth's Moon, not the other direction .................... a satellite with a solar sail would never work, it would never provide propulsion from the earth to comet halley)

(when comet halley came closest to the earth, they, did infact, obstruct the linear path between comet halley and the earth's moon and they observed this effect, of distortion) (this correct chain of science, is unprofitable for the space programs their funding and projects, which is often the case, with science)

Oak Island Treasure Detector (a new technology is not needed, but a correct application)
(the international space station was originally designed, for study, to intersect the linear path between comet halley and the earth's moon, for the distortion in the magnetic field specifically, and mass/matter implication .............. what they ended up doing there, is not important)

(Device)

You Need a Magnet, with an instrument attached to it, to measure the distortion of the magnetic field ................. the gravaton (s), that pass from the treasure in oak island to the moon in a linear path will distort this field ................... in an intelligent pattern ..................... this is a proximity measurement, this means ..................... you have to be dead on the path with the magnetic ................. the earth has a magnetic field, but regardless of that, in a proximity measurement, the effect is relative to that field/area of effect, and it will have ................ and intelligent and redundant effect, not attributed to anything else.

(Forget about everything else, what I am trying to say is ................ mass/matter has, no, effect on the linear path, but it will distort a magnetic field or fields in its path) (You can leave all your equipment in the area, just use elevation if necessary, when you are dead on in obstructing the path that is your treasure indication)

(I made the legal claim, that based on the totality of legal evidence, I can't accept the "money pitt" is the legal location for the, rare process (of interaction between the earth's moon and earth, at specific locations if that is true/chakra/energy laylines) ............. but I can be wrong ................. if there is a real treasure, that we've said leading up to the debunk of the "blue hope diamond", then there is legal way to verify the treasure, if the money pitt is the location, it won't take much work to verify that is the location)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Oak Island - Treasure Detector

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:08 pm

Oak Island - Treasure Detector Part 2

ancientpages.com/2017/04/08/klerksdorp-spheres-controversial-and-out-of-place-in-time-metallic-spheres-from-south-africa/

(Klerksdorp Sphere - Oak Island's Treasure is about that big, and it creates mostly blue auroras, once it is unearthed it will be easy to spot it from a pile of rubble) (this is one possibility, but, back to topic) (Joseph the Blessings is called, stone, its called water, and its called gold, they pass its area of effect of the object, because they went on to create a philosophy about a treasure chest, I take it to mean, they didn't understand the nature of the treasure)

(Oak Island - "The Seventh Shall Die", Meaning God, but the trend of murder with men there)
(won't find the treasure without...............draining the water)

eclipsewise.com/solar/SEatlas/SEatlas.html

1752 British government sends a company of Cornish miners from the Army from Falmouth, Cornwall to Annapolis Royal (government of Nova Scotia) to work for pay on an unspecified project. Among them is a famous British military tunnelling engineer. (The purpose may be to construct the Flood Tunnel. Two of the officers recommence their military careers in 1754.) worldtimeline.info/oakisland/

The Solar/Lunar Eclipse Touched on the Location of Oak Island's Treasure in a "Linear Path", so the gravaton activity became visible to the naked eye. That is what happened, the Year is Wrong, I'd say within 10 years of the reported event in question.

(Match Oak Island's Reports of the Treasure, to, the Lunar/Eclipse intersections of Oak Island, and then you solved the mystery)

(The Area has to be Excavated, to stop the "Treasure" from readily floating around so much.................so it is not as reactive around the field it is generating......................so you cannot generally find the treasure by digging directly on it, the area around it should be excavated, it will be easy to find then, hopefully, you did not keep pushing the treasure further into the earth, because that is the unfortunate history of Oak Island, the treasure is being pushed further and further underground, in failed attempts to obtain it)

(The Linear Beam straight to the Earth's Moon Location, however small or intermittent, is valid. That is one way to verify the "collision" that damaged the drill when the treasure's area of effect was penetrated, the treasure is bumping around a few feet here and there, that is why the treasure will not be found without excavation of the area you have in question, but once you come close to the treasure, you can see it with your eyes, within a few feet of earth, even if it is burred at that point)

(if there are any more of these, in the earth, ether based objects, what we've said, will likely be incorporated in some principals to detect them, because the argument is finite, human accounts will probably be the future basis for these, just like now)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Oak Island - Treasure Detector

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:52 am

Treasure Detector Conclusion - Three General Treasure Conclusions - Merged

Final Fight (SNES) Opening & Round 1: Slum (Haggar)
youtube.com/watch?v=JnckpqAJDr8

The Opening Map, is a Map of Oak Island, the Red Dot to the Far Right, seems to match the "10x" pitt location. This needs to be filed under "Legal Evidences". The Chamber under the "Hole 10x", had, a Stone With Carvings resting on top of the opening to the Chamber that was discovered on the Bottom. This Stone, later rediscovered had the initials:

1. L for Edward Leedskalnin
2. N for Nicholas Roerich
3. A (on the referse) for Arnold Toynbee

Once the Stone was removed, water began to flood the area, the water from the lower chamber rose to the top and pushed its way out.
The Linear Beam that became visible and appeared to show out of the ground in the patch of the Solar Eclipse was true in history, but that is true at any point in time. They Got the Angle Wrong in the Earth, and that makes the "Money PITT" diggings before the pitt/hole 10x, false indications there is nothing in that area to be found.

The Treasure is Still Probably Resting out of phase in this dimension at the bottom of hole 10x, most likely because of the water there, but beyond that issue. The Activation of the Object by Lunar Processes, will clear up this argument, and I believe that will mark a proper excavation of the "hole 10x" area. It was last properly identified, in the 60s 70s or around that time, because the angle of the beam shooting from the earth into a linear patch of the earth's moon was gauged correctly, but for one reason or another there was no treasure there, at least, not at the moment.

(Every account from Oak Island, I view as valid .................. we have now a "principal", in theory to unify the accounts and to explain the blunder of the "Money Pitt Area" .................. and the expectation, which can happen between 2019 to 2020, of another beam shooting out of the earth into a linear path with the Moon, for one, forsaid reason, or another. In the Near Future.)

(Surveillance, inside the "10x Pitt" Area, and Surveillance around the area outside of that, 24 hours, for at least, the time from now until 2019 to 2020.................this will put an end to the controversy, assuming, I am correct and without error, and the "3 Days of Darkness of Lunar/Moon Excitation", takes place on 12/21/2020, (several areas in the earth may be excited like that...........Oak Island is just one common location for an ether based object) (the other legal claim I've made of the usa and other nations, burrying such object under tones of nuclear waste will also be answered at that time.......mostly recently I can identify..........something with the gate of coral castle shortly after the passing of edward leedskalnin)

EDIT

(If God gives Humanity (A Legal Answer) during the "3 Days of Darkness" or leading upto that, then there is no need for a nuclear conflict or elimination of millions of lives to justify the gospel tables with God for the generations of man (to circumvent sudden death, otherwise sudden death) (Everything I've otherwise, is both legally true, and legally valid, God has given no such indications to address the argument)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams