Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreams that leak into reality..

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Dreams that leak into reality..

Postby fifthlore » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 pm

I cannot place any 1 dream here because it seems to almost be all of them. Every dream I have the moment I wake during my day it’ll pop up in my field of vision, I take notice of it and recognise it from the dream I had prior to waking up.

E.g
Had a dream about free running last night woke up and first thing I see on the tv was a advertisement with free running in it

This is only a minor example but I’ve had some episodes We’re I absolutely flip out!, sometimes it really freaks me out to like when it happens I get really aware of my situation and start just kinda losing it for a bit

Happens to often for me just wigs me out fair bit..

Anyone else get this also?

If so get back to us if you can in the comments :wave:
fifthlore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreams that leak into reality..

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:53 pm

A dream can catch the current moment and give you a background around it in an Instant... So don't freak out. If it happens after you wake up... that is called a prophetic dream .. and the happens .. you have to learn how to deal with this new insight..
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:34 am

fifthlore wrote:I cannot place any 1 dream here because it seems to almost be all of them. Every dream I have the moment I wake during my day it’ll pop up in my field of vision, I take notice of it and recognise it from the dream I had prior to waking up.

E.g
Had a dream about free running last night woke up and first thing I see on the tv was a advertisement with free running in it

This is only a minor example but I’ve had some episodes We’re I absolutely flip out!, sometimes it really freaks me out to like when it happens I get really aware of my situation and start just kinda losing it for a bit

Happens to often for me just wigs me out fair bit..

Anyone else get this also?

If so get back to us if you can in the comments :wave:

(I'm bumping this discussion, into "Fake Mail",dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=169073&sid=5f8c4aad380f39f6ec4e333bd0668f95)

Substitute the word "Free Running" into "Falling Backwards"...............(the earth is holy).............sometimes we see these arguments when people are not addressing the issue of uncleanness correctly, or they have sabotaged the situation so things remain unclean and that is their guilt.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shadowofwind » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:10 am

This used to happen to me a couple of times a week. It is much rarer now, but still happens occasionally. Most of the time the dreamed of event occurs within a few hours after waking, but sometimes it happens years later. There are a number of potential fallacies here, but I've tested them all fairly extensively and none explain my experiences.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:03 pm

shadowofwind wrote:This used to happen to me a couple of times a week. It is much rarer now, but still happens occasionally. Most of the time the dreamed of event occurs within a few hours after waking, but sometimes it happens years later. There are a number of potential fallacies here, but I've tested them all fairly extensively and none explain my experiences.

(the flesh and blood body, is an instrument designed to resonant with this plane of the earth, and its chakra network of creation ................... human consciousness is a separate shell instrument, and its designed to resonate with the limited set of hyperdimensional forces (spiritualy, or the higher chakra network), so there is a stark difference..................and if people rely only on a "dream or a vision", then they are a fool, but if they understand the difference in the larger meaning, then there is great truth to behold)

Genocide, there are many genetic lines incapable in the flesh and blood body, and outside of the flesh and blood body ................. of identifying with the "expression" of the higher chakra network, which is the earth's chakra network revealed to us in this singular plane (nibiru or noah's rainbow)

They are the living zombies and many people for the sake of sin, will suffer and die also. (ethnic and jewish euthanasia, as a result of the way these people keep hurting me in their pleasure and "pride of life" ... this is an argument that is not fully expressed, beyond isolation to an individual ... "as to what is necessary")

The Equations becomes "suffering and pain", humanities penchant, for being ignorant and unclean, in certain circumstances, (the testimony of moses), as these times are only a preview of what is to come. And perhaps nothing at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (but right now, take confidence and encourage these people to keep hurting me, as we continue to see what becomes necessary)

(we may talk later about the ethnic, african american police officer, that tied his whole family up in his basement, and decapitated them, cut off their heads, as a result of being a false witness against me, under the command of the philadelphia police department, but, as we've said, my one pubic safety notice was just been declared, so there can be no additional truth on the matter ................ soon another walk to city hall in the city of philadelphia, and, mass suicide in their own pleasure from hurting me)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams