Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Dead Aunty visited me and said good luck with the baby..

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

My Dead Aunty visited me and said good luck with the baby..

Postby Memes1994 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:06 am

Before I was born my Aunty passed again. When I was young I would ask my mum what happened to her and she said she just got sick and died. I never thought to question it. A year ago I found out from someone on my dads side of the family that she hung herself. January this year I had a dream that my mum killed her. Obviously my brain made this up to come to terms with the fact that she never told me and lied to me about it. Before she died in the dream she came over to me and said good luck with the baby, it’s going to be a girl. I won’t up absolutely stressing about this woman I’d never met and I was so angry at my mum for killing her in my dream. I then started stressing I was pregnant but I wasn’t. 10 months later and I can’t stop thinking about it. My mum doesn’t know I know how my Aunty died and I don’t know how sensitive she is to it so I don’t want to bring it up. She passed over 24 years ago but I want to know what happened. I feel like her saying good luck with the baby has some importance like maybe I’ll get pregnant soon or maybe she was pregnant when she killed herself. For all I know it could mean my mums not really my mum and my Aunty was... I don’t know what to think but I keep going over it in my head. I need closure.
Memes1994
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My Dead Aunty visited me and said good luck with the bab

Postby LucidLou » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:16 am

I wonder if the baby could represent the new information you received - almost as in "good luck in dealing with the real cause of my death", it's a girl (she was a girl) - not that your Auntie would say this but that your brain's creation to deal with it did. Do you feel kindred to your Aunt? I think you should try to understand your mom in a sense was not lying - your Aunty was sick, just not in a physical way. She probably had a very hard time coming to terms with the form of death herself. Sometimes family or friends do visit us in dreams & maybe it was this time. Its so hard to know. i hope either way your Aunty has found peace & that you & your family will too. Let us know if you get pregnant. :) :dreams:
LucidLou
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams