Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Hurricane Michael

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Hurricane Michael

Postby Batman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:29 am

Oh, Hurricane Michael ... I had a prophetic dream a while back of a quick hurricane hitting in the Gulf of Mexico ... I have to do some research on the date of dream... (as I am laid up in bed due to broken leg... issues) but remember in the dream this point in Time ... a major hurricanes about to hit the US coming from the gulf of Mexico

THE US GOV. MUST ACT SOONER AND SAVE PEOPLE ... There is more than 24 hrs period to mandate an evaluation!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Hurricane Michael

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:23 pm

Still have not gotten to my record of this prophetic dream, (personally broke my leg and batty mobility is not up to speed ... but I recall was I had it around the beginning of Hurricane season ... and seeing it turn into the Gulf of Mexico moving fast ... just like I feel now ... (I’m sitting in a bed all alone at 12 noon due to a broken leg .. hey I’m right their with you all concerned... hope people move out of harms way... ) damm, I have to pee ...
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:18 am

LIKE I SAID :yikes HURRICANE MICHAEL... CLEARLY THE GOVERNMENT WAS AND IS NOT PREPAIRED AS ITS BIGGER AND STRONGER THAN PREDICTED BY THEM. (Now people are stuck because some bridges are being shut down) As the Government still has time to save people inland... I would of use an immediate “Mandatory evacuation by military order” the whole city!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby manda3d » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:13 am

Like I said: "I'm a King of the World, everything I do is taken account."
I had a vision but my brain is not like Einstein's brain, so it hurts to visualise a blury vision to be more vivid.
Just a few days later of yours, I posted this earth picture from my vision:

http://My post about earth with clouds in my Thread

I feel sorry for your leg.
manda3d
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:38 am

Once this storm reach a cat 4 , the Federal gov, should of had a mandatory “Federal Order” to remove people in harms way!

People should be “arrested” if you put good people in harms way (unless in buildings that are sign off as structural strong to withstand 150 mph) and placed in buildings signed off by Licensed Building engineers (safe buildings ) as the tracking numbers now show!

People (the Gov.) should see this going through ‘Panama City / area!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:51 am

:infinity: ... not sure of the after-math this Hurricane caused... but will tune in today with a heavy heart knowing and with prayer ... to lives being saved... all I would say as once I heard of this ... as posted, I knew it would be big ...
... Important notice coming - (inside info dealing with Mabus Death) ... and the aftermath that effects the entire world... stay looney Tune inn (read an article today of a Gov plan...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams