Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sacrificing Black men...

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Sacrificing Black men...

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:09 am

After math comes trig, then calculus.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:09 am

Sheena wrote:After math comes trig, then calculus.

et. al. ARITHMETIC... code... :creeping: GE = ~WAT

Yes, from la (los) 2 lv (las) that crosses the horizon line... in the after~math, one needs to learn to tri~g and then cal..cul~US .... 2 LOVE
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:12 am

MABUS = Mag Mell or Tir na nÓg = The afterworld of Irish mythology = en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mythological_places

GENESIS 14:18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he [was] the priest of the most high God.
MATTHEW 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

(Malaysia Fight 370 is the best answer for Nostradamus's MABUS, as a reference to Jesus, which is a reference to a marker that identifies with the 1260 Day Cycles we've discussed, based on the energy expended from God)

knowyourmeme.com/photos/173297-time-traveling-hipster
foxnews.com/us/2017/10/04/girlfriend-las-vegas-gunman-arrives-in-us.html

MABUS
Marilou Danley, 62, was staying in the Philippines on Sunday when her boyfriend, Stephen Paddock, opened fire from his hotel room and killed 59 people at a country music festival on the Las Vegas Strip.

(If an Angel provided Stephen Paddock with the means necessary to satisfy God's Word, then you will find no evidence of purchase, distribution, or creation/manufacture................If he satisfied God's Will, by the presence of the Angel, and also by some imbued understanding, then, he would not see death, his last will and testimony, took place in another version of the past, which you can now understand the full testimony of his last living WILL, of MABUS)

(God allows the earth to give testimony, that means while you pleasured yourselves with the ethnic people in causing me pain while god's word was being voiced though his testimony. The earth has a legal right to voice that in its own articulated form. Just as there is a non-existent record of the fossils and the universes, that is another form of articulation. As we continue to see what is necessary, as the lives of billions come to a full and complete close) (as you keep hurting me, and as we continue to see, the full expression and intent of pain for pain under the gospel's law)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: 1 month after...

Postby Gus Who » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:10 pm

About 1 million Americans without running water. 3 million without power. This is life one month after Hurricane Maria

:banghead:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:08 am

JFK Assassination = MLK and Civil Rights Movement (JFK Killed by a Black Man)
Donald Trump = "Trayvon Martin" "Black Lives Matter"

("Antichrist's War will Last 27 Years" = A Combination of Things from Black Presidents and White Cop Killings to Global Terrorism, and, the Era of Nuclear Genocide extending to the current presidency in a parallel with JFK)
The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in Washington, D.C. was a long time coming. First proposed 27 years ago, it opened in August 2011, 48 years after King delivered his iconic "I Have a Dream" speech during the 1963 March on Washington. cbsnews.com/news/erroneous-quote-on-mlk-memorial-to-be-removed/

1. Vice President Joe Biden's Son is Killed or Dies then, "President Obama talks with President Dilma Rousseff of Brazil as they tour the Martin Luther King Memorial in Washington, D.C., June 29, 2015.", that is one month later, the Black President Celebrates his Black ICON
2. JFK Assassination Anniversary, is about One Month Later from the last date of Fatima's Prophecy from 10/13 to 11/22 (the Black Madonna/Venus figurines)

On much simpler terms, we have the death in the Presidency with the Black President denouncing the American Way of Life......then we have the controversy of Donald Trump denouncing the American Way of Life over the conflict in North Korea, the same as JFK and cuba......Once again this is about Satan's Quest to make payment for its sin, of promoting its own mass suicide and death by warring with the testimony of Moses, to avoid its shame before it dies by taking pride in its "blind and dumb" New Testament Nature. This is not about a Sign of Divorce or anything like that, or God's Mercies, this is Satan Going into its comfort zone of shame and death, for the last Seven Years of Revelation (while the faithful continue in their place of rest with prayers and worship, as we are plucked out of the body, through faith, in various forms of either natural processes or martyrdom).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/survivor-of-deadly-edgewood-maryland-workplace-shooting-speaks-out/
(The Black Man, Assassinates Donald Trump...............so you should keep in mind that before JFK was killed, there were I'm sure, several natural incidences of inquiry like the above, as well as apparent predictions about his death) (same situation, feeding Satan's Engine, with the North Korean Sacrifices this should take precedence, so there's nothing really in it, a Sign of Divorce resulting from that is largely conjecture, Genetic Dan is the enemy of God and Man, and their lives are held against your own, that is bottom line).

(Nostradamus's Focal Point for the Third Antichrist, is a conflict with Asia, rather, great deal of death. As their lives come to a close of the nations, at some level they are reacting to try to put off this shame, in their own terms. Asia solicits its own death, and it is also killed, none of that really has any value with God, that is the nature and expansion of Global Terrorism, before it bleeds into the whites on whites versions of mass suicides. So that is how they will compete with the prayers of the faithful as their lives come to a close.......................matching JFK...................Donald Trump has a high likelyhood of begin killed for not feeding this engine, however, we'll have to see how that goes................North Korea is far from being finished in soliciting its own suicide, so that is the vantage point that should be taken..................in the background the state sponsored INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur*) the USA performs with me continually is apart of the fuel for this engine of pain and death, that is also good for the faithful that are plucked out of the cesspool as seven billion lives come to a full and complete close)

(as their lives come to a full and complete close the longer we continue in our current pattern the better, the longer you can use them to use force against me, the better, and the longer we go within these seven year period in this pattern the better) (Joe's Biden's Son was killed by the Secret Service, for rejecting the expansion of the war on terrorism, that was later fixed after his death, then that is the same situation and pattern, today)

(Matthew 5:35-39, in short God says, the events of revelation are not important, neither is jerusalem important, neither is the loss of life important by the faithful in reproving God of the "blind and dumb death", seven billion lives will have, so we need to see that this is infact true, the good news I have towards that is the pain the USA keeps performing to me, not only this, but the engine Satan will feed soon should make my pain more complete in assisting God's Declarative Will (to remove all judgment and mercy)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:58 am

Actually God can speak for himself ... as that is what Jesus 2nd coming is about...

... as this dream showed hurricanes in the aftermath ...
like I am said, a lot of things follow the eclipse ... so everyone should be cautious ... as these things were prophesied at this time... (as the US government divorce continues... against established ‘God’ )

Nostradamus made it clear ... Mabus Dies! His death makes thing come too light... 27 years of war have past 1990.., as oversea wars go... and now there is a growing civil unrest against Trump and his Quacking ways... that true Footballers see as not as much about race, but injustice by government ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:31 am

Batman wrote:Actually God can speak for himself ... as that is what Jesus 2nd coming is about...

like I am said, a lot of things follow the eclipse ... so everyone should be cautious ... as these things were prophesied at this time... (as the US government divorce continues... against established ‘God’ )

Nostradamus made it clear ... Mabus Dies! His death makes thing come too light... 27 years of war have past 1990.., as oversea wars go... and now there is a growing civil unrest against Trump and his Quacking ways... that true Footballers see as not as much about race, but injustice by government ...

(Nostradamus doesn't Measure God or Angels, he only measures Man..............Antichrist's and Genocides, thats all man made stuff in its sin, when God is about to do something then sin comes along and also Antichrists)

1. 49 to 50 Years of a Jubilee (5 Books of Moses) = 1997 Turin Shroud Burning to 1948 Independence of Isreal is 49 Years.............1997 Turin Shroud Burning to 1947 Roswell UFO is 50 Years (an example of an Angel Measurement near the End of Time)

2. 27 Years for Nostradamus = 1997 Turin Shroud Burning to 2024, Seven Years After 2017

3. 70 and 77 Years (Daniel) = 1947 Roswell UFO to 2017 is 70 ... 1947 Roswell UFO to 2024 is 77

Following Nostradamus's Focus on Satan's Activities of Destruction, the only logical argument for 27 Years, within the argument of the Last Generation..................is Global Terrorism, and then a Conflict in Asia. We have not seen Asia really do anything at all. Lets follow the example of history!? Napoleon ended his campaign with Jewish Prosecution and then stopped there.................Hitler and World War 2 ended their campaign with the Nuclear Bombing of Japan and then stopped there.........................So this begins with Asia and a Nuclear Controversy like North Korea presents to us at the present...................that is a logical statement according to Nostradamus's emphasis on man measurements. (Because Nothing happened in 1997, except the Turn Shroud and that begins the measurement of Nostradamus).

What we do see from Nostradamus is this:

1. "27 Years, and Three Deaths" (C8Q77)
2. "Mabus Death, Comet, 100" (C2Q62)

Translate that in the realm of reality we have:
1. JFK Assassination in 27 Year Intervals, three presidents
2. Fatima Prophecy and 100 Years

Nostradamus emphasis is on the Turin Shroud as a picture of "Jesus", go further back, and you have a Vision of Jesus in the Sun for Fatima Prophecy at 100 Years, nothing else fits the logical statement. JFK Assassination 27 + 27 Years to Present, 27 Years from Turin Shroud, so its another death of the President to match the equation we are presented.

Nguyen Van Lem the first Resurrection of Moses, invalidates the statement, 9/11/2001 Falling Man, the Second Resurrection of Moses also invalidates the statement...............Bottomline...................(there is ethnic problem a negro problem and much more, that only promotes suicide, its the pleasure of ending their lives by using force against moses that blinds them, until their lives are taken)......................God does not declare anywhere at all in the Gospel that the body of Moses will be slain to begin the revelation, we only see Jesus come as the "Lamb Slain", "Jesus/MABUS/MOSES" (God used Moses as a picture of that for a rebuke on 9/11/2001, that was not a legal statement)..................As I've said, the USA's church and state, did use ethnic people to kill me on 9/20 and 21, and they received a few colored corpses, "a typical", of being "dumb and blind"........................in a few days they may even have a dead president to complement their pride, so I'll may have another sore rectum, in the process as a result of their pleasures..................All that is good and well, however, this language of a legal statement expires in 2017, and this should complete a "dumb and blind" death for Seven Billion Lives. As we continue in our pattern, of seeing what is necessary.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:40 am

Nostradamus and the 3 anti-Christ was about large scale warfare ... as this time it boils down to Trump and North Korea ... over the Football as this anti-Christ is pushing .... WAR

That is why Soccer (football) needs to encompass the world.. and promote soccer moms to action... as Jesus makes a rule as too take nukes out of all nation hands ... anyone group /nation /people with WMD are sanctioned and leaders / owners of such destructive devices are jailed. As no one has the right to kill so many people... regardless of “war”

This goes too ‘divorce’ and ‘god’ and having :neer: (batty) ‘cents’

Your Over emphasizing 27 years of war to other factors... as 1990 was the start of this new era of world war ideology.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:53 pm

Batman wrote:Actually God can speak for himself ... as that is what Jesus 2nd coming is about...

2137 = 10/13 to 11/22 of 2017 (Assassination of Donald Trump to Match JFK)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2hp3PN ... annel=null
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzMDQnN ... annel=null

The Great Storm that hits Texas begins around 10 Minutes, about 10:50 he says the Black Man is Sacrificed.

2749 = 27 Years from the Turin Shroud Burning in 1997 to 2024 end of Seven Years, or 1947 to 2017 for Seventy Years of Daniel 9:2

2749 to 2751 ............. 1945 to Sign of Divorce (UFO incident) of 1952, that is Seven Years ................ As a parallel for today that is, Higgs Boson to begin Seven Years of Revelation. (Edgar Cayce and Edward Leedskalnin, were both euthanized, rather, were allowed to die surrounding this period, what we have is whatever that survived satan's war with god in eliminating testimony)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:04 am

:fuming:

The nation's largest nurses union condemned the federal government's emergency response in Puerto Rico on Thursday (Oct. 26) for "delaying necessary humanitarian aide to its own citizens and leaving them to die."

The stinging criticism came from members of the nonprofit National Nurses United, speaking on Capitol Hill with Democratic members of Congress after a two-week humanitarian mission to Puerto Rico. About 50 volunteer nurses visited two dozen towns in urban and rural areas, and described the desperation of Puerto Ricans — even five weeks after Hurricane Maria hit the island — as worse than anything they had witnessed on other humanitarian missions, including the aftermath of Katrina in New Orleans and the earthquake in Haiti.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:45 am

Batman wrote::fuming:

The nation's largest nurses union condemned the federal government's emergency response in Puerto Rico on Thursday (Oct. 26) for "delaying necessary humanitarian aide to its own citizens and leaving them to die."

The stinging criticism came from members of the nonprofit National Nurses United, speaking on Capitol Hill with Democratic members of Congress after a two-week humanitarian mission to Puerto Rico. About 50 volunteer nurses visited two dozen towns in urban and rural areas, and described the desperation of Puerto Ricans — even five weeks after Hurricane Maria hit the island — as worse than anything they had witnessed on other humanitarian missions, including the aftermath of Katrina in New Orleans and the earthquake in Haiti.

Great Hanging at Gainesville
https://youtu.be/AemRiECL_q4

Prophecy Elder Paisios, deceased, 1994 the book was released ? 58 to 59 seconds into the video (39 Minutes into the Video) ..............(Jewish Jubilee 1994)...................(Not Blacks, instead Jews, now we don't know what happened).................The Argument you are presented with try to relate in a roundabout way, Calamity in Texas, to the Events of Revelation................Fast Forward that, you have the Texas Hurricans as a marker, and then, the Seven Years of Revelation in 2017..................(Nostradamus's whole family, and the people that claimed they where his spouse and next of kin were all killed by the Jews, fearing their incest solicitation by the jewish community would further contribute to the holocaust that was taking place if they were allowed to continue to speak about what happened, at that time)...................(Same Pattern Today, when the Higgs Boson is addresed, this will the Jewish Holocausting in various places, this is further highted by the incest the jewish community is involved with me and my relatives).....................(the target of revelations are the ethnics, negros and etc., however there is also language of Jewish Holocausting)..................once this controversy of the Assassination of Donald Trump and the Popes are resolved, then..................I intend to continue to encourage the authorities to blow out my brains matching nguyen van lem at the designated location, not far from my address, at a location involved in the "Philadelphia Experiment", near Sutton and Macdade (for MABUS), in Folsom PA at the memorial site................surrounding these events, all of this state directed and funded, ethnic suicides with me, will become more of an issue for the public, as joseph the blessings increases, so does ethnic suicide, the equation is simple) (That is your current goals)

(God told Moses in the Old Testament, that because the Jewish People gave you a death blow, they will be killed and they will die until you return, to better articulate God's Will..................fast forwarding that in the parallel of Nostradamus and Edward Leedskalnin.................I believe every Jew in Jerusalem will die, to challenge God over that issue while we are on our Expedition Off World to Andromeda................"blow out my brains" to solicit Joseph the Blessings in a Chain Reaction for Portal Opening is best answer for a low yield response and answer, to God's Intentions..................so that is your goal, in the mean time, I want you to observe euthanasia and pain for pain, in your disobedience, as we continue to settle this problem of authority once and for all time) (leading to the end of seven billion lives with no sign of divorce and no discernment going to the 5 months of star wormwood, ending your lives as an enemy of my testimony and as a enemy of god is process that will take several stark turns very quickly, and very soon)

(believe when I say that a negro and other ethnics, either police officers or under the state and churches authorities have commited murder and took their lives much more then what I've actually indicated, as this is something that will be revealed against the public in its due season) (a negro police officer in maryland recently, went from philadelphia back to his home town and killed his own, that made national news, but what you did to me, did not, and this is a ongoing process, to my understanding)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue May 29, 2018 4:22 pm

The Truth is finally starting to come out in the news...
Hurricane Maria killed more than 4,600 people — more than 70 times the official toll of 64, study says.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:05 pm

The breaking news about the government goes to this prophetic dream...
Omarosa: Trump used 'derogatory' term for Puerto Ricans; Kelly fought hurricane aid
"His total lack of empathy is bad enough, but I believe many of the problems and delays with getting aid ... were partly political," she says in "Unhinged”

Former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman says in her new book that White House chief of staff John Kelly shut down her attempts to get aid for Puerto Rico after it was devastated by Hurricane Maria — and he accused the island government of trying to exploit the tragedy to get money from Washington.
She also writes that Kelly and President Donald Trump "referred to Puerto Ricans with derogatory terms many times."

.... Manigault Newman wrote in her book: "I would not put it past Trump to punish the people of Puerto Rico to teach that woman of color a lesson.”
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:18 am

Hear ye goo...
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. When I left the Island, AFTER the storm had hit, they had anywhere from 6 to 18 deaths. As time went by it did not go up by much. Then, a long time later, they started to report really large numbers, like 3000...
5:37 AM · Sep 13, 2018
.....This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico. If a person died for any reason, like old age, just add them onto the list. Bad politics. I love Puerto Rico!
5:49 AM - Sep 13, 2018

... as this concludes US sacrificing Black men or should I say ‘Football players’... or at least Trump resort in Florida with his Goolfy political... Nazi American Party ... that rapped themselves up in thier Flag (that is not my Flag, and I am an American) ... (as the dream says ... I was pissed off - wat2- :wideeye: ... cited )
as Football season is hear with the Florida Gators playing up north ( Hurricane Florence ) ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams