Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Maybe I'm actually alive and you are dead?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Maybe I'm actually alive and you are dead?

Postby jophes » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:46 am

My mother died about 7 years ago. I supported her to be able to be more independent and live in her own home. She was a bit of a collector of many things. Always had documents in boxes, newsclippings, recipes, etc. She also usually had the house in a bit of disarray with other things. As a consequence she was typically always looking for something.

She was in stable but less than optimal health most of the time winding up in hospital frequently. And she was very much afraid of dying frequently seeking reassurance from me that she would not die whenever she was hospitalized. I did my best to keep her calm.

When she was found dead in the living room a couple of days after her birthday, it was clear she literally "dropped-dead" probably during one of her coughing fits. She didn't suffer. She had no idea.

The dream: A few years later I came upon her in the basement of some house. Although I couldn't say who's house in the dream it seemed familiar to me. My mother looked younger but with wildly thick and unruly hair (very unlike her!). She was digging through a box intently apparently look for something as was her usual. I said "Hey...Wow. Haven't seen you in a while. What are you doing?" Sally, my mother, looked up long enough to say "I'm looking for something" and got back to business. There was no sense on either of our parts of an emotional "reunion". Me: "So, Sally, what's it like to be dead?" She stopped her searching, looked up at me from across the room, tilted her head, narrowed her eyes and said "How do you know you're not dead and I'm the one who's alive?". I just stood there looking at her for a beat and said "Huh...I never considered that". I awoke feeling rather intrigued by the conversation and consideration both because it was intriguing as a topic but also because Sally could never have had such a conversation in real life.

Not sure what it means other than perhaps me recreating my mother as calm and confident but I've reconsidered how I view life and what we consider death. We barely understand life yet we seem so sure what "death" is.
jophes
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Maybe I'm actually alive and you are dead?

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:56 am

jophes wrote:My mother died about 7 years ago. I supported her to be able to be more independent and live in her own home. She was a bit of a collector of many things. Always had documents in boxes, newsclippings, recipes, etc. She also usually had the house in a bit of disarray with other things. As a consequence she was typically always looking for something.

She was in stable but less than optimal health most of the time winding up in hospital frequently. And she was very much afraid of dying frequently seeking reassurance from me that she would not die whenever she was hospitalized. I did my best to keep her calm.

When she was found dead in the living room a couple of days after her birthday, it was clear she literally "dropped-dead" probably during one of her coughing fits. She didn't suffer. She had no idea.

The dream: A few years later I came upon her in the basement of some house. Although I couldn't say who's house in the dream it seemed familiar to me. My mother looked younger but with wildly thick and unruly hair (very unlike her!). She was digging through a box intently apparently look for something as was her usual. I said "Hey...Wow. Haven't seen you in a while. What are you doing?" Sally, my mother, looked up long enough to say "I'm looking for something" and got back to business. There was no sense on either of our parts of an emotional "reunion". Me: "So, Sally, what's it like to be dead?" She stopped her searching, looked up at me from across the room, tilted her head, narrowed her eyes and said "How do you know you're not dead and I'm the one who's alive?". I just stood there looking at her for a beat and said "Huh...I never considered that". I awoke feeling rather intrigued by the conversation and consideration both because it was intriguing as a topic but also because Sally could never have had such a conversation in real life.

Not sure what it means other than perhaps me recreating my mother as calm and confident but I've reconsidered how I view life and what we consider death. We barely understand life yet we seem so sure what "death" is.

(Conspiracy ? Unresolved)

(Background) (D.B.C .. Mystery)

Real Time Traveller *PROOF* Evidence of Time Travel In Our Universe.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Gtf0yXLI7A

Mystery's Explained Episode 4 ,Wem Girl in the flames
youtube.com/watch?v=kErFE3QxRQ8

Part/Floor 1 False (Andrew Basiago)

fourthdimensionalrecovery.wordpress.com/tag/andromeda/

THE ZODIAC KILLER RICHARD GAIKOWSKI ⓈⒺⓇⒾⒶⓁ Killer Biography (ⒻⓊⓁⓁ documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQnpxg72_bc

(Background Magnified)

A Sailor's History of the U.S. Navy Audiobook | Thomas J. Cutler
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ19RQ9gw7Q

everypainterpaintshimself.com/article/ghirlandaios_portrait_of_an_old_man_and_child

True Story - JP Morgan - Finance Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=_RTfBplodhI

(How Did J.P. Morgan inherit the power of the Cabal/Cabul, the generations without sin)

Part/Floor 2 False

Time traveller' shows photograph that 'proves' he visited year 2118 on a 'top secret' CIA mission
youtube.com/watch?v=lVGCMf-KXG0

(My name is really alexander smith, if andrew basiago is a fake) (this is a picture of the twin towers in NYC, plus about 7000 days for building 7 from 9/11, to the lord's coming)

Part/Floor 2 Addendum False Positive (we are close to D.B.C. but this is not him)

(God gave Edward Leedskalnin, not one resurrection, but two resurrections.....................God has been doing this for a while, to identify with the rebuke of "dead work and dead flesh", and then eventual "redemption"....................when Nostradamus said he was writing to his son, he was really writing to himself, when he returned, he created the Lost Books of Nostradamus, a memorial for himself)

I was recently offered 175,000 ............ maybe if I am offered 200,000 some light will be shed on the situation of "D.B. Cooper" (genetic Dan, 8th Day Sacrifice, Body of Christ.........or D.C. 8 from Ron L Hubbard (obviously, there is a problem with acknowledging my authority, which I will tied into ethnic and jew suicide, this is continually done, but we must continue to see what is necessary, as to, the fact, that everything will be resolved, so should be considered resolved)

I have something positive to say now

Ghost Of Young Girl Caught On Google Maps
youtube.com/watch?v=dSG7DerY9Tc

(Shane Montgomery's Family, made the mistake, in challenging my authority, and that eventually resulted in an unfortunate outcome, fortunately I believe everything gave god the glory so nothing was wasted.................now.....................I made the claim, after that situation was resolved, I would try to do this, again and again, as a result of the process of faith...................now soon, everything will be resolved, and, we are the benefactors of ethnic euthanasia as our example from god (there was a negro police officer euthanized in his patrol vehicle, around the time of shane montgomery near my address, almost directly outside of my front door, but only because this was reported in the news am I making that statement, so you can understand as to what situation you have inherited)

(God has rearticulated apart of my testimony and sent an angel (s), as a child my father was scheduled to become admiral of the usa navy, but as the pope and my father seeded my corpse, well, the rest is history) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png..................just under 10 hits with the ethnic/jews, in committing suicide by using force against me, in the past 2 weeks, we'll do this again, after dark tonight, i'll be around City Hall in the City of Philadelphia..............unless you are prepared to kill and destroy every negro, every ethnic and every jew, you will suffer in pain much more than you keep making me suffer.................so for now, everything will happen as it has been, happening)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:00 pm

jophes wrote:My mother died about 7 years ago. I supported her to be able to be more independent and live in her own home. She was a bit of a collector of many things. Always had documents in boxes, newsclippings, recipes, etc. She also usually had the house in a bit of disarray with other things. As a consequence she was typically always looking for something.

(Mollie Tibbets, Missing, July)

Twilight Zone 3x04 The Hunters
youtube.com/watch?v=4OrzA_c2s9M

zodiacciphers.com/my-name-is-cipher.html
amatterofperception.org/mollie-tibbetts.html

(right now, specifically, i'm looking for indications that a ethnic or a jew wants to use force against me, so I can walk around and gain strength from the angel god sends, additionally, to kill those races, and, restore my strength sooner, this is not apparent, to you, god is contenting with your suicide) (the dead body will be found soon, aportion of my suffering and pain, and the incest/rape/murder funded by the state is taken into the conclusion of what becomes necessary) (tomorrow perhaps I'll go to city hall in the city of philadelphia and take advantage of the ethnic suicide their need to keep hurting me)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:44 pm

jophes wrote:When she was found dead in the living room a couple of days after her birthday, it was clear she literally "dropped-dead" probably during one of her coughing fits. She didn't suffer. She had no idea.

(We talked recently about, what the police department did to me recently, in soliciting incest relations with me, I asked you only to verify that, but not to act on it. With that said, a police officer was reported shot in the face with the intent to kill and destroy the police officer, in the City of Philadelphia, recently. The proper address of the legal right to live and reproduce, needs a proper and correct, illustrated argument, so what happened, must be the reasonable end to what these people did to me, for now. The need to keep hurting me, is, a mechanism of my authority, even it is nothing much..................back to topic)

thesanghakommune.org/2017/02/03/tribute-to-elisa-lam-%E8%97%8D%E5%8F%AF%E5%85%92-1991-2013/

brucelyonsblog.wordpress.com/category/human-harmonics/page/2/

1. Twin Towers are Prophesied Destruction
A Key Witness in the Linda Cortile UFO Abduction Case rev 022214
youtube.com/watch?v=5iBFES2Frv0

2. One World Trade Center is Prophesied Destruction
Extraterrestrial Life (Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8fxrBuA9w

3. Sign of Divorce/Joseph the Blessings for "Seed Population for New Earths/Discernment"
LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g

1. MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN (not M.C.T, for Mollie, it is instead M.U.T.)
2. ELOI ELOI LAMA SABATHANI (not E.L, for Elise, it is instead E.L.S.)
3. KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS (not Moses, Not Elijah, the Lamb Slain)

(God is not using me, Moses, as the Marker for the Lord's Coming in the divisions of the discernment. God has only used me on 9/11/2001, which was 1600 Days from the Turin Shroud Burning, and 7000 Days from 2020, as revelation states those figures. God used Shane Montgomery in 2014 relative to Flight 370, and God used Mollie Tibbets relative to the Uranus Pluto Square in 2018 as the parallel 1600 day marker from Flight 370) (God has used the faithful in completing their salvation as the intermittent reminder, whatever else I have to say does not have to be intelligent..............that is to say.................Hyperdimension Arguments = Pyramid Inches/Squares = Golden Ratios (Cydonia Equation on Mars, for broken particle chain, or for, "True Unified Field-Tangent", in 4th Dimension Constant of Super Gravity)

(8/2017 to 7/2018 are divisions of daniel's/revelation figures from flight 370 that is to say 1260 and 1600..............IN REALITY...............7000 Days from 9/11/2001 (Daniel 9's 70 weeks, as prophecy).................

(7 of 9 Restated)
inspiralnexus.com/2017/11/saturn-in-capricorn/
drstandley.com/Saturn_in_Capricorn_Transiting_Degrees.shtml

26° - Rx 3rd pass through this degree October 27, 2020 November 13, 2020
(Nostradamus says in "October" the Lord will return, that is about 7000 Days from 9/11/2001, in addition to that, you have Saint Malachy's Prophecy statement about "112", as a literal date, not necessarily a scientific figure, like 11.2 Years of a solar cycle)

1. Saturn Transit that follows 12/21 + 2300 Days of Daniel, to 2024, doesn't appear to follow God exactly, but 2020 in this sense is ok
2. Pluto Synod that follows the Solstice Precesional Alignment, 2 years difference, from 1982 my birthday to 2020 is the better answer

(History Talk) (Hitler was a "Concubine" of the Pope of that day, and thus, Edward Leedskalnin with God's blessing gave him that position until his death. Whatever Capacity God had for dealing with the church was dried up in their abuse of his testimony) (Incest/rape/murder by Pope John Paul II and my father with me, and this continues in state funded incests with ethnics and jews, puts me in the sole situation of God acknowledging me not only as the son of man, but as the church also, that mean nothing for you, and more pain and suffering as you cause me pain and suffering.............a more perfect blind and dumb corpse if anything)

(I finally developed a different way of viewing Nostradamus, this is only a draft, maybe I'll do more with it later)

arnoldmok.wordpress.com/tag/1995-tokyo-sarin-gas-attack/

The Shocking Return Of A Mass-Murdering Death Cult (1999)
youtube.com/watch?v=E5FHJBFTY34

C4Q34
The great one of the foreign land led captive,
Chained in gold offered to King "Chyren":
He who in Ausonia, Milan will lose the war,
And all his army put to fire and sword.

1. "Annemark/Andromeda" = Unresolved Nostradamus Prophecy
2. "Mabus/Moses" = Unresolved Nostradamus Prophecy
3. "Chyren/Cern" = Unresolved Nostradamus Prophecy

(Chyren/Chiren...............Police Officers.................this is a theme with the UFO Abductees, the illustration to the nations of their desperate need to kill and destroy the jews and ethnics.................with this said, a police officer was shot in the face immediately after what I disclosed what unclean thing the police department did to me days before Mollie went missing..................that is good, but this issue cannot properly be resolved without, legal evidences in the true unified/joseph the blessings, and the transition to humanity) (Edward Leedskalnin's Testimony was frustrated so much by satan, that God gave him a "god speed" answer, and his emphasis the lack of a legal right to live and reproduce of the jews/ethnics, and because of that, satan took that an ran, and everything else that happened was not important..................I can also be placed in this situation, but.......................if God gives us time to 2060 then there is time to play with this issue and filter the population in a faithful way, leading to the Seed Populations for the New Earths) (right now, I've been recovered over the dead bodies of those using force against me, in their need to use my testimony to promote suicide, even if it is very small, your nations are not specifically providing assisted suicide programs, so you are dependent in part on the mercy I afford in providing the ethnic and jew the opportunity to use force against me in a evasive way)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:59 pm

The D.B.Cooper Solution (Case Ruled Officially Solved 2018)

JUDGES 5:1 Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam (Abraham/Canaan) on that day, saying,

Deborah is a Women, God gives Authority according to Jeremiah 33:21, to pronounce "Joseph the Blessings" in revelation. This ends "Genetic Dan", and reveals the rest of the dead flesh in the nations. The Phrase "D.B.C", for "David, Babylon, Christ" is something we see about the "Rainbow/NIBIRU", in the bible also: 2 Samuel 1:17-18/Rev. 5.5 ............ in other words ............. God is not teaching me, he is teaching the Nations ................. D.B.C. = Dark Matter/Energy, (higgs) Boson, Cern (particle collider) ................ these are not complicated, but we don't have a point of reproof by illustration.
(Background Summarized)

futurism.media/ufo-watch-did-nasa-snap-an-alien-spaceship-on-mars-1
http://www.t-rat.com/Pages/ArchaeologyAz.html

Ancient Civilisations, Brien Foerster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roX__kFKUjo

You don't have a "Linear History", Humanity is only around 4 to 5 thousand years old, no more. You also do not have a "Linear Time", God has changed several times what a Orbit of the Earth around the Sun Means, and what a Day length means the rotation of the earth. Most of your recorded history before about 434 B.C. is only guesstimation. This is a good basis for making the leap in understanding the destiny that god has in view:

God has removed the original earth from the New Universe, into this Universe, then God allowed the beauty of this creation to fade over time, so a "DE-EVOLUTION, OR UN-EVOLUTION" took place, and then God killed all life on this earth, before recreating it. Noah's Food or RAINBOW/NIBIRU, is not "real", its figurative for a series of events. So are you left with "CLOVIS = SPACESHIP/RAINBOW = PREVIEW OF THE HIGGS BOSON", God has given us a theme, and, the ruins from the ancient civilizations which are based on real activity, was not based on human activity, so that connected with the "Clovis" accounts, can be viewed as God's intention for this generation, in wrestling with Dead Work and Dead Flesh.

This part is important before we address the released materials of D.B. Cooper. God does not ordain, Eunuches/Wives/Animal Sacrifices/Intercessions of the Church............those are old tales from ethnic people and jewish people...............God entirely is the one responsible for throwing the switch that identifies with the events of Revelation or the Discernment of Man. Furthermore, the "Clovis or Peni* from God is a picture of the "Rainbow/Nibiru", so God has given us a length examination of his legal evidences, leading to this statement: God issued 4 Cannon Gospels, as he was decided what conclusion he wanted to make in that day, so we can at least identify 4 "Antichrists" shortly before seven billion lives are euthanized.

(Check the news, we went from one negro police officer being shot in the face to a classic, city block shooting, euthanizing several negros and ethnic people, and if you give me the proper legal address with the media, the ethnic and jewish people will commit suicide by using force against me several hundred or thousand times over................but as i've said (the city of philadelphia has a higher rate of ethnic suicide for using force against me)................the state funded incest/rape/murder, and opportunistic lethal force that is used against me is your covenant, until we see what is necessary)

(4 Antichrists)
1. "I'm not a boasting man" = MABUS of Nostradamus (moses/jannes-jambres/Bar Jesus)
2. "I left no fingerprints" = Annemark of Nostradamus (andromeda)
3. "I wore a toupee" = "Half Pig Man" of Nostradamus (nuclear war)
4. "I wore putty make-up" = CHYREN of Nostradamus (higgs boson)

(D.B. Cooper suggests a different method for reading the Antichrists on Nostradamus) (I guess I'll leave this at incomplete)

1. Mabus ... invalidated ... Magpies
2. Annemark ... invalidated ... Thérouanne
3. Half Pig Man ... invalidated ... Hieron
4. Chyren ... invalidated ... "Chyren selin"

Its not to difficult to understand, my legal claims of the ethnic and jewish euthanasia, that is taking place like rabies in the city of philadelphia, and abroad, we'll come back to this..............

1. Incest/Rape/Murder/Suicide of my personally and my testimony
2. Your policing the white and white asian races, to be servants of ethincs and jews by tolerating their lives and their sin
3. You are not euthanizing the ethnic population specifically, their people and their countries
4. God has to throw the switch, the other variables do not apply to this statement

God has used people from time to time as payment for my sin specifically, of not putting you to death in mass, and echoing god's willingness of not putting humanity to death for its incest/rape/murder of me personally and my testimony. Shane Montgomery, Mollie Tibbets, and the others, are just reminders of God's Will to save, and to make you suffer, commensurate, with the completion of their walk of faith, where as my death is the death of humanity. You are not entitled to a reward or a prize, this is a form of rebuke ............... and ................... a ethnic/jew as you have seen, believes that is a reason to kill and destroy me, but, sometimes the news reports how they die, when they die in mass, otherwise they won't report it if they suspect it is connected to me.

dbcooper.com/2017/11/d-b-cooper-sleuth-says-fbi-released-1971-letter-hijacker/

(Ron L. Hubbard predicted that Hawaii and the western united states would be burned with fire, shortly before this issue with god was resolved, my correct answer of 7000 days from 9/11, is the most correct answer at the moment)

D.B. Cooper himself, referenced the "Money Pitt in Oak Island", this means, in illustration of God using Martyrs to chastise you, as opposed to giving you global death, global suicide for your sin against me and my testimony, is a cumulative argument, that indicates an eventual reaction...............the prophecy of Oak Island, where, 7 will die or 7000 Days, from 9/11, is Valid indication.

You position is just pure suicide and death, but God has given us a better answer of the "Higgs Boson"

717171684*

1. 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 = Double Eclipse Cross of USA for Mayan Cosmic Cross = 5 months of revelation
2. 4/12/1997 to 2060/2061 A.D. = 64 Years for ICHING TIMEWAVE ZERO PROPHECY from Turin Shroud Burning to the Prophecy of Issac Newton for Halley Comet in 2060/2061 A.D.

62 weeks of Daniel or 434 years God established this day cycle ..................... 64 years to 2060/2061 A.D. God completes this day cycle for 5 months of revelation ........................ its not a straight answer from God, but the best I can do to validate this statement is 42 months for 42 years, and that will brings us from 2024 to 2060, and this relatively, satisfies the gospel's law and god's mercy with his discernment in view.

(We will have our first break into the "Higgs Boson", between 2020 and 2024 .................. then you have to manage the euthanasia of those genetic lines, without anything else, you can only make me suffer more, until you are incapable of doing anything else, but expect nothing from me or god, in your issue of dead work and dead flesh ................. for now, the more you discuss the euthanasia of the ethnics and jews as a result of using force against me, the more they will die, they can die like you have seen, from bullets out of thin air, or by their own hands, like we talked about, of the negros slitting their throats so deep they decapitated their whole families) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png .................. right now I am still assisting the authorities in the humane euthanasia of the ethnic peoples, use this to your advantage)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams