Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

New world, but fake a man scammed us

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

New world, but fake a man scammed us

Postby abilucy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:15 am

A man lied about finding a new perfect world for us humans. He created it, built it. Me and a bunch of people got on a plane we had to pay a lot of money to go.The journey would take a while. We got to the new world and everything wasn't fully real. It was a small city. The metal was fake it was painted to look like metal. A guy who knew a lot about metal told me. When we got to the new world the old man in charge disappeared. He went back to earth and left us all there. We were confused as to what we were meant to do now we were there. We knew he wanted to kill us. He had some sort of plan to hurt us.
The next dream i had that night i was in the future and watching a documentary about the event. The man did kill us he used our memories or souls for energy. The amount of money he got made him twice as rich as he was before. The documentary was scary and it was clear the old man wanted to kill us from the beginning.
I had this dream 2 days ago. I can't stop thinking about it. It felt so real and i woke up halfway through and then had the dream about the documentary.
abilucy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: New world, but fake a man scammed us

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:22 pm

abilucy wrote:A man lied about finding a new perfect world for us humans. He created it, built it. Me and a bunch of people got on a plane we had to pay a lot of money to go.The journey would take a while. We got to the new world and everything wasn't fully real. It was a small city. The metal was fake it was painted to look like metal. A guy who knew a lot about metal told me. When we got to the new world the old man in charge disappeared. He went back to earth and left us all there. We were confused as to what we were meant to do now we were there. We knew he wanted to kill us. He had some sort of plan to hurt us.
The next dream i had that night i was in the future and watching a documentary about the event. The man did kill us he used our memories or souls for energy. The amount of money he got made him twice as rich as he was before. The documentary was scary and it was clear the old man wanted to kill us from the beginning.
I had this dream 2 days ago. I can't stop thinking about it. It felt so real and i woke up halfway through and then had the dream about the documentary.

(Prophecies are often obscured, but, if you examine the legal evidences, of their intent or observances, even if you examine the scientific evidences ................. the majority of the time .................... its just satan fustrating anything relating to prophecy or the gospel's law) (12/21/2012 was not false, not only was the internet filtered, but any credible witnesses had their testimonies and sometimes their lives cut immediately short, to make things appear false, to prevent a more through understanding.................that included me, I was also silenced, but the solution to that was not complicated as well as many other prophecies, as we've said) (I am the law and the prophets, and, that is true for the "faithful")

cambraza.blogspot.com/2013/09/prophecy-2014-2015-blood-moons-solar.html

(I kill Jerusalem, without enough output to kill all life and structures, enough output, to destroy the GOLDEN GATES in Jerusalem, according to the First Resurrection of King David/GOD or "Stephen" in the New Testament, to witness of that generation)

1947 + 77 years = 2024

(A Year for a Day of Daniel's Prophecy, is Valid Statement)

(7/25/2018, stated from OT III, is 1600 Days/Furlongs (not 76, the 7 becomes a 1) from the DC-PLANE of his Prophecy or FLIGHT 370)

(1947-1948..........1997-1998...........2017-2018.........................It takes 72 years for ONE precessional degree, God has a difference of his action included in the figure so it is 77 years for ONE Generation...................Everything will be resolved this month, perhaps with nothing happening at all)

L RON HUBBARD DRUGS & OCCULTISM
youtube.com/watch?v=IDwLleeAw_o

During 2017 to 2024..................Hawaii's Volcanoe's will Erupt (that is completed), and then "Las Palmas" will be devastated a second time.................."LAS PALMAS" = "WTC PLAZA" (9/11/2001)....................(I'll come back to this statement)

oocities.org/~lauferworld/HalleyFAQs.htm
sciencesource.com/archive/Orbit-of-Halley-s-Comet-SS2127329.html

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

The comet's motion is retrograde, that is, in a direction opposite to the motion of the planets around the Sun. The plane of the orbit (shaded area) is inclined 18 degrees from the plane of the earth's orbit. oocities.org/~lauferworld/HalleyFAQs.htm

(I was born 10/18/1982 for 18 Degrees at Halley's Comet against that plane, exactly as the diagram shows, a "degree for a day")

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

Follow Halley's Comet...................1991 Comet Above Plane + 27 years = 2018, if the Plane is relative to the VERNAL EQUINOX, then I was born in 1982 at the Plane of VERNAL EQUINOX (18 degrees), and then God counts 27 years from 1991 when HALLEY COMET is above the VERNAL EQUINOX PLANE......................from 18 Degrees against the Vernal Equinox to 2018 (my birth to death, if that is true), is more correct with Nostradamus, see below:

1. 1940s Blood Moon Tetrad = Halley Comet Position Furthest from Earth
2. 1960s Blood Moon Tetrad = Halley Comet in same Relative Position as 2018
3. 2000's Blood Moon Tetrad = Halley Comet Position is, near, Furthest from Earth

(the Jew and Ethinc population in Jerusalem, is a lot of emnity with the gospel going out with man, and they will be killed there if I am given the strength, that is about 1/2 of the jewish population globally, to give you a ideal of that cesspool of incest/rape/murder, and spiritual suicides.......................secondarily, God specifically euthanized the jews and ethnics in New York City, and since you took the time to undo that truth, I will have to redue it.....................maybe I will just destroy the building, maybe not....................but I will stock pile jew and ethnic bodies in central park, then we'll talk about my presidential pardon, in addition to what else, but, if you are not competent, then I'll have to see to that, with what is necessary...................but I may not be given that kind of strength from god, I may not be given anything at all, and nothing at all could happen, however......................we have to see what god wants, and then, be faithful from there, perhaps with nothing happening at all.................everything will be resolved on 7/25/2018, APPROXIMATELY)
Last edited by g01deng@tes on Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 12 times in total.
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Batman » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:52 pm

I saw the doc-U... clearly sounds as if Trump was the man, and us was the United States.... the date was the same day as the World Cup (fütbãl) End date..
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:54 am

Batman wrote:I saw the doc-U... clearly sounds as if Trump was the man, and us was the United States.... the date was the same day as the World Cup (fütbãl) End date..

blogos-haha.blogspot.com/2013/10/in-this-sign-sing.html

One Roman historian records that the Irish people were divided into "sixteen different nations" or tribes.[40] Traditional histories assert that the Romans never attempted to conquer Ireland, although it may have been considered.[40] The Irish were not, however, cut off from Europe; they frequently raided the Roman territories,[40] and also maintained trade links.[41]

Among the most famous people of ancient Irish history are the High Kings of Ireland, such as Cormac mac Airt and Niall of the Nine Hostages, and the semi-legendary Fianna. The 20th-century writer Seumas MacManus wrote that even if the Fianna and the Fenian Cycle were purely fictional, it would still be representative of the character of the Irish people:
The introduction of Christianity to the Irish people during the 5th century brought a radical change to the Irish people's foreign relations.[43] The only military raid abroad recorded after that century is a presumed invasion of Wales, which according to a Welsh manuscript may have taken place around the 7th century.
The Fenian Cycle (/ˈfiːniən/) or the Fiannaíocht (Irish: an Fhiannaíocht[1] ), also referred to as the Ossianic Cycle /ˌɒʃiˈænɪk/ after its narrator Oisín, is a body of prose and verse centring on the exploits of the mythical hero Fionn mac Cumhaill (Old, Middle, Modern Irish: Find, Finn, Fionn) and his warriors the Fianna. These stories tell of tests accomplished by Finn and the Fianna. It is one of the four major cycles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fenian_Cycle

There's lots of Fake History. "Fatima's Prophecy", is not really new, but the first time we see this kind of language, is really with Constantine's Vision, it is described in more detail, by Fake History. They called it "Fenian" or something. You should see the Figures of "1600 Furlongs/Days/Years", as well as "9/11/2001", meaning God use the same ration of figures for his action, perhaps, even before Constantine's Account, and this points right into the present. (Going against the 49/50 year Jubilee and 70/77 Generational Observances, clearly within those divisions, relative to the 70th and 7 years, and the 49th and 50th years).

(So from, Fatima's Vision in 1917, you go from Flight 370 in 2014, and add 4 years to that for "Fenian Cycle", then you end up in 2018, 101 years from Fatima, not 100 years, that appears to the more correct value, but of course, you are observing 1600 Days from Flight 370 and 16 years from 9/11/2001, exactly as Constantine, would of, perhaps, observed in his day, on those terms)

(ethnics and jews, and others, sexually violate the corpses of the deceased, they realize they have no place with god, and no one heeds a sinner ............... God is not rewarding wickedness, but sometimes when God cuts them off spiritually, they are nothing more than a corpse, an "echo", so they may say or record something holy, but its all fake and God limited their sin, that is all that happens. I alerted the authorities several times to exhume the bodies of certain individuals, as well as the dead ethnic and negro (their preference) police officers, civil servants and public, that kills itself routinely in its need to keep hurting me)
(stephen hawkings body was burned very quickly after his death, so his body could not be violated sexually, to violate the bodies sexually is the typical goal)

(Everything is Invalidated, or Everything is Fulfilled (?))

(Ron L. Hubbard's Lifespan is very close to the orbit cycle of Halley's Comet..................God elects to have certain individuals born with a knowledge of the New Universe, but this does not mean they are a son of man, certain relationships will not apply..................a ethnic a jew does not have priority with god, its not a benefactor of my testimony, god is not going to dispute that, but god may dispute other prophets) (God only uses euthanasia to address the Genetic Lines, not written in the book of life, which is the book of revelation, so a considerable number, if not all, must be euthanized)

This Document from Ron L. Hubbard describes on Effective Argument, see below:

1. 1887 (Edward Leedskalnin's Birth) + 127 years for Uranus Pluto Cycle = 2014 for Flight 370
2. 1887 (Edward Leedskalnin's Birth) + 139 years for Uranus Pluto Cycle = 2024 to 2026

Before my Birth you had the 1977 Wow Signal, at my Birth just an alignment with the Halley's Comet, nothing really special. God sent two Comets, they behaved special for Edward Leedskalnin, the Comet of 1881, and 1887 (change the 1 to a 7 or the 7 to a 1). So the behavior from God is not that different from today.

(1600 Furlongs/Days from the Turin Shroud of Jesus to about 9/11/2001...................can satisfy the law, and invalid my prophecy of 7/27/2018, because God has already acted to satisfy that measurement in this cycle. What Ron L. Hubbard is teaching is that God has acted once already within a 127 year Cycle for the Uranus Pluto Square, so God is not going to do anything to identify with the 139 year Cycle Branch of the Uranus Pluto Square Cycle, for prophecy)

(Everything we discussed is true and valid, but, the whole point may be the usage of euthanasia for ethincs and jews from God as a result of using force of anykind against my testimony..............and that is pleasing with God until you die, but I will briefly make another statement to wrap this discussion up, until we reach 7/25/2018 (even if nothing happens, your suffering and death for hurting me i s magnified greatly, so you should not be afraid to die, or you should take advantage of this pain I have on the table for your deaths)

Hello Edward Leedskalnin, How are you Today?

(I believe it was Negro Police Officer in the City of Philadelphia, that kept hurting me, that caused that building to collapse immediately and kill those people near City Hall in the City of Philadelphia, just a few years ago, so they way you need to die soon for keep hurting me, will have the benefit of being attributed to a different son of man's testimony................that not a bad thing....................you could kill your whole family and yourself, like you see the ethnics and jews do, as a result of hurting me.................so you have a tiny brake from that, until that needs to keep happening again, soon)

God gives us 1600 Furlongs/Days, that maybe completed already, however God also gives us 7000 Days in Rev. 11:13, with no clear explanation, so who knows, but, we must consider everything completed with the law, on 7/25/2018. All prophecies invalidated and completed beforehand, everything finished.
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:01 am

abilucy wrote:A man lied about finding a new perfect world for us humans. He created it, built it. Me and a bunch of people got on a plane we had to pay a lot of money to go.The journey would take a while. We got to the new world and everything wasn't fully real. It was a small city. The metal was fake it was painted to look like metal. A guy who knew a lot about metal told me. When we got to the new world the old man in charge disappeared. He went back to earth and left us all there. We were confused as to what we were meant to do now we were there. We knew he wanted to kill us. He had some sort of plan to hurt us.

(Rewind)

Remembering the End of the World (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=oophJNlP-fk

(Ron L. Hubbard, and NosTradamus, are reporting the same information)

1242 = 2014 A.D. (God Acts with Flight 370, this Begins the Sequence)
515 = 2015 A.D. (Blood Red Moon Alignment)
516 = 2016 A.D. (Solstice Precessional Alignment)
570 = 2017 A.D. (Jupiter Alignment)
1080 = 2018 A.D. (Uranus Pluto Square Alignment)
621 = 2060 A.D. (Issac Newton's Prophecy/Halley Comet)
1350 = 153 Days at the end of God's Discernment

76 Planets = 1997 A.D. (God Acts with Turin Shroud Burning)
"95,000,000" = "509th Operations Group" = 1947 (Roswell UFO Incident)
"178,000,000,000" = 7/2018 (God identifies with his Mercies)
"250,000,000,000" = 2060 (the 5 is really a 6, Issac Newton's Prophecy/Halley Comet)

(509th ... 1950 to 2015 is really Blood Red Moons for Jesus Return in sequence, however, God knows when, these people have kept hurting me, as a child and as an adult, so instead of using those values, I said "Roswell", remember, I am 1/3 of the Gospel's Law, and your global ethnic problems are the result of hurting me, weather or not you choose to acknowledge the position, my testimony or god's law)

THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE FOREVER TIME:#7 THE GOD KNOWLEDGE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfh34IK9AHc

(A. Crowley (in the Book of the Law) and Nostradamus, are reporting the same information)

"4638ABK" = 3/8/2014, Air Bus "Kuala Lumpur" (Flight 370) (the "6" is really, 239 People On Board)

"4173 years and 8 months" = 3/8/2014, Flight 370

"ALGMOR3YX" = Third Crossing of NIBIRU, (Aries/Oph/Gemini), or Alabama Illinois Missouri (forms a cross) a Cross against the Solar Eclipse Cross

"April ...............Aquarius" = 4/8/2024, the sequence that defines the Double Eclipse Cross, on Land, and in the Universe (at the crossing)

"2489 RPSTOVAL" = "RAYPOZ MABUS" = Halley's Comet in 1986 and its position in the opposite in 2024

"Dragon's Head in Libra, its Tail in Opposition" = Halley's Comet, (My birth under Libra Constellation, and the symbolic birth of Virgo in 2017 for "Seven Years for the Lord, meaning no sign or vision)

(Everything will be resolved on 7/25/2018, approximately 1600 Days from Flight 370) (I'll be around tomorrow, I mean today, to help the authorities with euthanasia, based on the level of force used against me, and, perhaps nothing at all will happen) (just one small public safety message i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png)
g01deng@tes
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Mystic Dreams