Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

John Titor - Time Machine 2.0 (Full Scale Model)

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

John Titor - Time Machine 2.0 (Full Scale Model)

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:00 pm

Preface in Parenthesis

Here’s one for you John.

What 82 page book written in England in 1884 is required reading for all physics students? I admit it’s possible you may not know in 2036, but highly unlikely. The same reason that makes it so important for physics students would make it just as important to understanding Time travel.
Secondly why is this little book so important.
If he doesn’t know this it lends more circumstantial evidence to your side. But he could ask someone and then how do you prove that?

How many amateur Physicists here know that answer without looking it up? Really. If you don’t know this off the top of your head, you don’t know squat about Hyperdimensional Physics or it’s potential technological application. Unless you are Stephen Hawking, this is what it takes to get started. By the way Stephen Hawking read this book and knows exactly what I’m talking about. As do all phycisists. paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/original-john-titor-posts-post2post-art-bell-forum-part-1/

Hawkings would be euthanized on, 8 January 1942 – 14 March 2018, because of the strain involved in the way God allowed the join communications between the universes. In completing the understanding of Moses, in convention versus correct field theory and its implication (s). I believe now I have a complete understanding, enough to build a full scale time machine, because the mechanics are very simple. I also believe the best place to use the time machine, should be around the monoliths, not necessarily the pyramids, and not too far from civilization, so we can check on the progression without too much inconvenience. Not to mention, the resonance network they were built around to identify with, should pass, of the energies in the time travel we cannot access in a passive way.

Time Machine - Higgs Field (Low Yield Plasma) Tester

strangerdimensions.com/2013/02/04/john-titor-the-man-with-the-machine/

(The Son of Man is in the "True Unified Field" category (joseph the blessings), the only dilemma, is our limitation in applying that in a practical sense, the solution is very simple) (The Magnet Field is powered to rest against his body, finger or wrist at one stage, and at another point of his body, the Higgs Field/Low Yield Plasma, will arc to the path of least resistance, (this could be anything really, in the line of detectors, it could also be anything that responds to "excitation", perhaps anything that responds to radioactivity, we'll just have to see)......................("True Unified Field" will always dissolve and modify the latent "Magnetic Field", based on the input/output effect................this is evidence that the dimensional chain has activity...................."Joseph the Blessing's" is in 4th Dimension as a Constant, its designed to function there, but its not present there traditionally, that is the complexity and ingenuity in apart of god's design of limitation for this judgment program)

Time Machine - Occupancy 6 to 12 Persons (Edward Leedskalnin had to use his body for the Philadelphia Experiments, so it will only yield so much of the higgs field under the right conditions, the relationship is not at play traditionally)

The Fly - Renegade Cut
youtube.com/watch?v=ffbfyqNEWCU

The Diagram shows two magnetic field coils in the center like two eyes, and two chambers below that. So the Magnetic Field goes in one direction and that is forwards in time, and the magnetic field goes in the opposite direction that is backwards in time. Its not very complicated. Think of this diagram as a principal of operation. Remember, the Magnetic Field is only reacting the the "True Unified Field" that is already present, since I am the field of excitation, the Magnetic Field is only adding strength to the field of articulation. If you laid this diagram out on the floor, and sat me in the same spot, and powered me up a tiny bit. I would be the only witness of any deviations and the instruments used also. If you used enough strength to the magnet field, a vortex would form around me, and I would be displaced in that relative location, forwards or backwards in time, with any materials around that location, I would be reconstituted, parts of the floor or equipment would be torn apart and rearticulated around me. (so you can't use this design its not efficient).

Contact Scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8axMaBL4uo

(World Line Theory - Time Travel Practicle (s) - What to Expect - Full Machine Design - Occupancy 6 to 12 persons)

(We don't need to know much, I'll simply everything Titor has said on the practical subject) The Circular Object, has additional Magnetic Rings around its entire circumference, and its outside is magnetically shielded (you may not have to do that though). The Excitation of "Joseph the Blessings" by the Magnetic Field to cause the reaction, will, permeate all the magnetic fields in range and contribute to the total effect. The Device and all occupants will be included in this effect. The Time Travel will go forwards or backwards in time the more the relationship is sustained in excitation, depending on field rotation of the magnetic field.................it can only go so far forwards or backwards in time, before the relationship completes and we are back in a "worldline of deviation".

(I will always return to this worldline, of which we are in, after a certain amount of time, my body as a time vortex will dispense the field, and, the device will throw us back to our point of origination......................so I can't get lost, but you can if you leave this effect, be left in the past or the present, you will not exist anymore, you will not be rearticulated, because there's no association to "joseph the blessings" in your person, you need me and the device to return)

(You will observe a deviation in the past or present, based on what has happened or what is likely to happen, this can never be the "Worldline of Origination", these can only be close to the real thing. Your actions will not effect history or the present if we are in the future. You can take nothing living out of those environments, those are "worldline" relationships, reflections of the "original worldline" those relationships are based on. The Human Experience is in the hyperdimension, it is not naturally tied to "Joseph the Blessings" (true unified field), those people are not really living they are reflections of potential. If you takes a human body, you will only have a body it will not have life..............................
You were included in the field of "Joseph the Blessings" excited by my body to disturb the timeline, thus you are impacted to function as a mirror source in that worldline, and return from it, however, you are not the origination of the source for that action that disturbed the worldine, that can only be me, or the son of man, and by consequence of that the device that was used to resonate with that action, and that has included you...............................
time is a echo of the dimensional mechanics in place at that plane of reaction, in this case the 4th dimension as it relates to the lower dimensions. in the other universe, it may be possible to take persons out of the worldine, past or future, to the present..................but the complexity involved can not modify the past worldine or the future worldline too much complexity involved....................if you could live out your life in the new universe in a different worldline past or present, it would only be you there that was tangible for that duration of the disturbance, in which case your lifespan, then you would die in fiction, this could never become the worldline...........................some of what john titor says doesn't address the viability of applicability in this universe or the next
you will be considered dead, when we return to this world line if you are not in the device when my resonance to the different worldline loses its tangibility in that plane, and me and the device are returned to the point of origination this worldline
Gold, Monies, Weapons, Goodies................(corpses) (nothing much more) (nothing living can return to this worldline)(god doesn't allow certain relationships, you can't have a copy of yourself or anything like that here)

(You can see and interact with everything in the relative past or future, just like you can now, you can take what you want. Also you can get a glimpse of the end of this earth and universe and the 5 months of revelation. John Titor gives a few examples of time deviance in collapsing back into this world line, that is how much time we can remain there, I will always return to this worldline, but you need to be in the device we originated from........................our bodies, dead or living will be re articulated, into this world line they are based on more complicated relationships provided those bodies dead or living are returned to the device, you will be re-articulated alive) tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SpheroidDropship

(Philadelphia Experiment Valid - Error - Field Generation was transferred through materials to designation, it was not built around it!)

Edward Leedskalnin had problems with the theorists at that time, they didn't want to accept the localization and isolation of the "True Unified Field" to his body only, they wanted to view this as apart of the natural theory, so they did manage to design him out, by they created the problem also of articulation. Those bodies and ship were not directly included in the field of his reaction, you can see how the reaction is magnified, by the magnetic field, not quantified, pumped through materials and shot at the ship of the philadelphia experiment......................there's isn't anything to learn, this is it..............................John Titor claimed we can go 60 years forwards or backwards, and everything we can lay our hands on is ours, that is true statement. The Maximum size my body as a "True Unified Field" can support in this reaction, may not exceed one may two trailer trucks in size, that is guess.

Our Trip to the Andromeda Galaxy is not Time Travel, neither is anything else, God sets that up, I will only have at best the mechanism used to excite those relationships, no bracelet at present, but if you do decide to blow out my brains at sutton and macdade blvd in folsom PA near my address, the field reaction of joseph between me and the column/portal there will open up the portal until its no longer sustained, so that was legal and valid, but I don't expect anything to happen. (true unified not based on my body, is not active that would be the earth's moon as your indicator, the gospel's tables, dead work and dead flesh, etc.)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: John Titor - Time Machine 2.0 (Full Scale Model)

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 pm

g01deng@tes wrote:Preface in Parenthesis

Here’s one for you John.

What 82 page book written in England in 1884 is required reading for all physics students? I admit it’s possible you may not know in 2036, but highly unlikely. The same reason that makes it so important for physics students would make it just as important to understanding Time travel.
Secondly why is this little book so important.
If he doesn’t know this it lends more circumstantial evidence to your side. But he could ask someone and then how do you prove that?

How many amateur Physicists here know that answer without looking it up? Really. If you don’t know this off the top of your head, you don’t know squat about Hyperdimensional Physics or it’s potential technological application. Unless you are Stephen Hawking, this is what it takes to get started. By the way Stephen Hawking read this book and knows exactly what I’m talking about. As do all phycisists. paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/original-john-titor-posts-post2post-art-bell-forum-part-1/

Flatland........Edwin Abbott

I read it several years ago after I saw it referenced several times.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Flatland_(first_edition)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814106/

Interesting little book.

I think we have already figured out time travel.

It may not have been perfected yet though.

Our government does not tell us everything.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: John Titor - Time Machine 2.0 (Full Scale Model)

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:01 am

raymond1234 wrote:Flatland........Edwin Abbott

I read it several years ago after I saw it referenced several times.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Flatland_(first_edition)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814106/

Interesting little book.

I think we have already figured out time travel.

It may not have been perfected yet though.

Our government does not tell us everything.

The Man From Taured (Short Film)
youtube.com/watch?v=CQxmkdRWucU

indiewire.com/2017/09/the-vietnam-war-pbs-tet-offensive-execution-photo-lynn-novick-1201879632/

(Once I have the Bracelet, I'll have to test out its functionality, Parallel Universes through the lenses of Time Differentiation are entirely possible, and God has illustrated this with Nguyen Van Lem's Testimony, we've seen revisited recently with Flight 370.....................this is another element in my power, to sway not only the faithful in what is necessary, but the people in the highest positions of the heads of state, in the highest positions of the public trust......................it may not be only their mass and global suicide they will need worry about, I may take action to help reveal god's will. Nguyen Van Lem, deemed it necessary to euthanize and execute both president JFK and his brother Ted, his whole had to be killed........................I don't believe I have the luxury of that position, everything will be fully open and on display as much as possible or for what is profitable in god's eyes)

(the body of the son of man cannot die, that is a violation of the gospel's law, it can be dead, for a while though. remember, God is disputing the "joseph the blessings/true unified field", with satan over the gospel's tables................god is not rewarding rape/murder/inc*/INRI...................it only appears that way that is apart of the snare.....................after what had happened, Nguyen Van Lem was correctly identified as the man behind the nuclear bombings in japan, as to what had happened at that time) (use a sniper rifle, we have a 10 hour walk tomorrow)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams