Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Rev. Billy Graham gives prophetic message after his death

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Rev. Billy Graham gives prophetic message after his death

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Dream: Rev. Graham message after his death in a dream
I am standing on a beach on a warm, sunny day. Rev. Graham had just died. Rev. Graham's bed was out on the sand. The bed was a gift from God, but he could never rest in it, because God gave work to do, and even though the demons could not stop him, they would torment Rev. Graham, they would torment him with horrible voices saying awful things to him all day and night. I saw him have a vision in which all of the United States was consumed by flames. A voice says, "Your nation shall be made to pass through the fire!" The vision ended. Rev. Graham yells to all who can hear, "The nation will be made to pass through the fire!" and he dies, exhausted from yelling.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Rev. Billy Graham gives prophetic message after his deat

Postby Sheena » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:30 pm

Graham, the war monger and crook, deserves all the torment you can imagine for him.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Sheena wrote:Graham, the war monger and crook, deserves all the torment you can imagine for him.

You must have a lot of hate in your heart to say that.

Try smiling a little, you'll have more friends.

Life is like a mirror.
If you frown at it, it smiles back.
If you smile, it returns the greeting.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:05 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Dream: Rev. Graham message after his death in a dream
I am standing on a beach on a warm, sunny day. Rev. Graham had just died. Rev. Graham's bed was out on the sand. The bed was a gift from God, but he could never rest in it, because God gave work to do, and even though the demons could not stop him, they would torment Rev. Graham, they would torment him with horrible voices saying awful things to him all day and night. I saw him have a vision in which all of the United States was consumed by flames. A voice says, "Your nation shall be made to pass through the fire!" The vision ended. Rev. Graham yells to all who can hear, "The nation will be made to pass through the fire!" and he dies, exhausted from yelling.

I think the bed rising from the sand might represent Billy Graham rising from the grave to deliver a message.
Demons are always seeking to corrupt religious leaders because they are teachers and leaders. Pillars of the community.

A lot of psychics have predicted that the U.S. will be attacked with nukes and God will not protect us because we have strayed from our original foundation of Judaeo-Christian roots.

Apparently, Billy Graham was trying to warn us. He must have seen the same vision.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: MOONLIGHT Graham

Postby Batman » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:00 am

B.G. is playing Billy Ball in this ‘Field of Dreams’ ... though he is the ‘AMERICAN PITCHER’
As he is known 4 ... or was that “American’s Preacher”... obviously the game went into extra innings ...

Throwing that fireball ...

;)

[Reveal] Spoiler:
this Graham sacrificed flies out... never made it to Batman, and in2 the Justice League... though he did see a lot of President in his time, as 2 pitch 2
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:19 pm

raymond1234 wrote:Try smiling a little, you'll have more friends.
Try killing fewer gooks and stealing less dough and Graham will be almost human.
And you have no right to evaluate my heart nor any but your own shriveled raisin.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:42 pm

Good post Raymond, I agree with you!
As water represents the spirit, and land is the physical earth, a beach or shore is the boundary between the two. Souls hang around for at least days after death - especially if great attention or mourning is going on - so I'd hazard a guess that Graham was still in the zone near earth then.
He may have had flaws and not been 100% perfected, but I do believe he genuinely tried to save and warn people.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby holidaygirl74 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:17 am

Sheena wrote:Graham, the war monger and crook, deserves all the torment you can imagine for him.

Do you have evidence to support your claims that he was a war monger and crook? If not, it's best not to practice anything that is slander or liable.
holidaygirl74
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:20 am

Read the paper, yg, and what's with all the legalisms to intimidate. Either sue me or shut up.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:42 am

The hd-girl is correct to warn... as warnings come before being dragged in front of a judge to such stupidity in which you might be charged with as the known trouble maker here. As so many people have tried to warn you...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:49 am

Eliminated. tm will never be seen again.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:42 pm

We are on the cusp and at very high risk of nuclear war right now.

https://youtu.be/PLPqN3XigEM
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Gus Who gives prophetic reply

Postby Gus Who » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:43 am

No, not yet... as things have to get worse - or as I call it, ‘uping the ante’ - this is why Putty-Cat and Tweedle D are in play... look for Jerusalem to be surrounded, and you’ll know that day and hour ... as “Summer has to be near”

... as John 6:54

My :2cents:

Edit inn: Yes, England and France also involved ... strikes happen today in Syria... but not to the brink of all war.
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams