Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mass Shooting Planned for Cleveland Browns game

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Mass Shooting Planned for Cleveland Browns game

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:37 am

Listened to positive affirmations all night but had this extremely vivid and detailed and vision.

I am watching a Browns game with my Dad. The Browns kicker is on the field about to kick, I hear gunshots, the kicker falls dead instantly, bleeding from a bullet hole in his chest. People in the stands start screaming and falling down dead. Panic ensues. The shots continue. The Holy Spirit says to me, "Look, Angela, the shooters are located high above the stadium. This is a false flag operation carried out by the FBI with full corporation with local police to carry this out. The evidence is this, the only way the shooter could get to those locations is if stadium security let them in! The purpose of the attack is instill helplessness in the population, so they will want total police state dictatorship, all forms of freedom of choice will be surrendered to total military control. The US will be the most harsh dictatorship in the world, worse than China, worse than East Germany, if people give into the fear, but I have shown you ahead of time." The 2 police sharp shooters continued shooting, standing near by, I recongnize President Obama's body guard, his backers planned it. So I felt helpless, but I ran towards the danger knowing I am saving lives, and I must risk my own to try to help the injured and stop the shooters if possible, I felt Holy Spirit bubble of protection around me.
Last edited by ASUPERSQUIRREL on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Mass Shooting Planned for Cleveland Browns game

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:12 pm

Another angry Brown's fan. Don't worry. You will draft a star quarterback for next season.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:44 am

:whoa: affirmations... what's that entitle...

C. B... most likely is code 4 Charlie Brown and not being able too kick it... B4 getting shot down... as this is about ... Planned ...
WARNING ...
... a war zone inn... - Jerusalem ('ABOMINATION' code) area... leave by the 31st for safety...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:02 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Listened to positive affirmations all night but had this extremely vivid and detailed and vision.

I am watching a Browns game with my Dad. The Browns kicker is on the field about to kick, I hear gunshots, the kicker falls dead instantly, bleeding from a bullet hole in his chest. People in the stands start screaming and falling down dead. Panic ensues. The shots continue. The Holy Spirit says to me, "Look, Angela, the shooters are located high above the stadium. This is a false flag operation carried out by the FBI with full corporation with local police to carry this out. The evidence is this, the only way the shooter could get to those locations is if stadium security let them in! The purpose of the attack is instill helplessness in the population, so they will want total police state dictatorship, all forms of freedom of choice will be surrendered to total military control. The US will be the most harsh dictatorship in the world, worse than China, worse than East Germany, if people give into the fear, but I have shown you ahead of time." The 2 police sharp shooters continued shooting, standing near by, I recongnize President Obama's body guard, his backers planned it. So I felt helpless, but I ran towards the danger knowing I am saving lives, and I must risk my own to try to help the injured and stop the shooters if possible, I felt Holy Spirit bubble of protection around me.

(Number One - You have to Blow Out my Brains ...... Number Two - You have to have Legal Proof to address the Nations)

issuu.com/earthcat/docs/answers_of_an_alien_from_andromeda_
people.ucls.uchicago.edu/~bwildem/art_hist_laba/minoan/snake_goddess.html
quora.com/How-and-where-to-see-the-andromeda-galaxy-with-naked-eyes

(One of my goals, at the University of Pennsylvania, the short amount of time I was there, was to design and to build a time machine, to record the declaration from andromeda directly, that is without deviation of timeforce in communication transit, I believe, I've succeeded in that goal, so the rest is history, back to topic)

"Annemark" "MABUS" = Andromeda Galaxy ................... Nostradamus is technically describing teleportation into another galaxy, for the reproof of the nations in our Expedition Offworld......................You can die dumb and blind, don't care. Or you can follow what God has already setup for the end time events. (God has removed a number of Tribes associated with Genetic Lines from the Accounting of the Tribes in the Book of Revelation, because "Joseph the Blessings" the complete law is present....................and.......................the generational and bloodline war with the Gospel and man, is a declaration God pronounces, to condemn the nations to death).

(What you have right now is a problem of authority in promoting mass suicide by using force of any measure against me, weather you choose to acknowledge that position or not, that is the law) God assigns the elimination of "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" to the nations seeking the favor of God for the 5 months when God translates the Seed Population to whatever degree representative in the limited geographic area, into the new universe for the new planets/inheritances*, the gospel affords. God is not doing much, because, the less God does, then the less God is supporting introducing a clear threat to the potential of the future generations, weighed against the tables of the gospel's law. (In short you do what I say, and, I won't say or do much, or you can die dumb, and die blind in less than 2300 days ............ don't care otherwise).

1. "Annemark" of Nostradamus = Andromeda Galaxy (Anna Prophetess)
2. "MABUS" of Nostradamus = True Unified Field/Earth's Moon Activated ("Bar Jesus")

You have a gospel based on incest/rape/murder, as the answer to God's Will, based on some dumb jews/christians/ethnics, that doesn't cut it with God. You'll just end up having sicking these people on me, and observing their corpses, this is done more than weekly, you can imagine, this is not only true but very easy to observe if you want to watch me.

You'll have to kill a significant number of people, to, remedy the tables of the gospel's law, that is an answer you need to be prepared to receive in the andromeda galaxy, and whatever else I've said. You can accept that law, or continue to die dumb and die blind as a false witness.

Right Now. No campaign against "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" will work among the nations, because, they are not properly addressed. Doesn't matter how much Good you intend to do, or whatever, their corruptible natures will set them against anyone. God is not going to defend you, because God has established a proper way to address the situation. Our campaign involving the usa navy, cruise ships, and a few guests providing us more cruise ships and provisions and, comfort from asia.....................Incest/Rape/Murder/Solicitation of Suicide.......................that is not god's answer, following what God has blessed, and intends to address with man, in these circumstances of the gospel's law, is your answer.

(Pain is the difference, from accepting God's Answer, and your pleasure and pride) (so there will be a lot of pain before, my authority is properly addressed in this respect)

(Blowing out my Brains, is designed to activate the portal by solicitation of the field of "Joseph the Blessings", the same way we will do at the last know location of Flight 370) (You should take some degree of comfort and security, in how God is handling the situation) (What these people do to me when there are no witnesses, is your reproof)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 am

The message to us is ultimately do not give into fear, and don't believe your gov't, or your mainstream media, because we have been usurped entirely by principalities and powers of evil in the flesh, we cannot be afraid and we are not helpless.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:40 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote: powers of evil in the flesh
That would be who? Tom Brady?
Sam Huff we would believe.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:32 am

... we're talking Football lingo hear... as the shooters (high rollers) are above the crowd...
As 'Faults Flags' (such as Hawaii and Japan ... :computer: tapping out football... Charlie Brown)

The FBI planned ... (Do you guys really know how many Ships are in the 'Supper Bowl water" as the "Games begin" )

Rocky... The message to us [charlie Brown's Peanut Gang] is ?..
This goes to timing of "kick off" ... Will the Games be played? The :o games inn Korea ... Patriots Vs Eagles

Where is Charlie?
WARNING ...
... a war zone inn... - Jerusalem ('ABOMINATION' code) area... leave by the 31st for safety...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:25 pm

Gus Who wrote:... we're talking Football lingo hear... as the shooters (high rollers) are above the crowd...
As 'Faults Flags' (such as Hawaii and Japan ... :computer: tapping out football... Charlie Brown)

The FBI planned ... (Do you guys really know how many Ships are in the 'Supper Bowl water" as the "Games begin" )

Rocky... The message to us [charlie Brown's Peanut Gang] is ?..
This goes to timing of "kick off" ... Will the Games be played? The :o games inn Korea ... Patriots Vs Eagles

Where is Charlie?

(No!, "Third Antichrist" .............. "Perpignan" the "Pig Half-Man")
("Raypoz" = "Mabus" = "USA Navy" // "Annemark" = "Aquilon" = "Andromeda Galaxy")

(WW1 and WW2, was the result of sin against the Sons of Man, Edgar Cayce and Edward Leedskalnin ................. God changed the program with Nguyen Van Lem (Moses) ...................... that means, God may view humanity as more uneducated about the implication of the Gospel's Law, by those standards, then as an enemy of faith (since the consequence, is to just die dumb and die blind), God has not addressed man with these issues of "Confirming the Covenant", for the Discernment of "Sign of Divorce" ...................... doesn't not mean he will not, it just means he has not, at this moment during the last 2300 Days of your Lives) (God doesn't allow your sin to be poured out, then, he will take your strength away, nothing will happen, no great war, no conflict, just the ends of your lives, and if you are fortunate, you can take mines too to complete in advance your blind and dumb death) (you can't engineer, Nostradamus, to say something it does not, the context of the material is clear, not "half pig man", but "half god", if you cannot prevail against my testimony, then I am half God, your incest/rape/murder, will continue until seven billions lives die, that is good, since God is using that to help keep you blind and dumb)

(God highlights his rejection of an "Incest Gospel", or a "Rape Gospel", "INRI", on earth to highlight the shame and death for the faithful, you lost your ability to commit suicide in the degree that you want in warring with God's Testimony...................so you will always remain a false witness against God, and, without any truth with Man) (a dumb jew, dumb christian, dumb ethnic, is in many ways, your God) (Back to Topic)

C10Q68
The army of the sea will stand before the city,
Then it will leave without making a long passage:
One of the league issued from the great Hermes,
And he will grow over all the Kings of the East.

(to be a false witness against god, is to have legal evidence, you have disregarded the prophets and the scriptures.....................to be a false witness against man, is to have legal evidence, you have disregarded the stars and the seasons......................2300 from 12/21/2017 to end of double eclipse 4/8/2024....................is a answer to debunk a jew, a christian, a ethnic person...................that is no contest, and no controversy)

(The "Third Antichrist", is called "Hermes" a "False God" of pride, in not killing "Dead Work and Dead Flesh")

C10Q7
The great conflict that they are preparing for Nancy,
The Macedonian will say I subjugate all:
The British Isle in anxiety over wine and salt,
"Hem. mi." Philip two Metz will not hold for long.

C4Q23
The legion in the marine fleet
Will burn lime, loadstone sulfur and pitch:
The long rest in the secure place:
"Port Selyn" and Monaco, fire will consume them.

These are Claims people have made about Nostradamus's "Third Antichrist":

1. He will be a President or Politician
2. He will officially be identified by the USA Navy
3. Asia is the Real "Antichrist"
4. the "Third Nuclear Bomb" that kills large numbers of people will identify the Antichrist (there has only been two so far in japan that killed large numbers)

(From cover to cover in the bible, Genetic Dan has no value with God for the completion of the law, Asia is not targeting the ethnic nations, it is targeting the whites and jews in the USA .................... there is nothing positive or valuable about the "Antichrist", it is just mass suicide for no purpose at all) (Incest/Rape/Murder, is very dominant with man, when God stops you from committing suicide of the testator his chooses to use ... ... ... ... in the presence of mass suicide for pleasure only, like with Asia, God may or may not make things a tiny bit clearer about my authority, but that only means, the USA's government's need to pleasure itself with me, will make an attack from Asia that much more 100% successful ...................... your false witnessing and your war, is not against me or yourselves, it is against God, since I am called "Half God" by Nostradamus, will you prevail against me? You will eventually just die, or do what I say, you are educated only be a dumb jews, dumb christians and dumb ethnics, you have to receive some education in andromeda, if you can't prevail against me, then you will do what I say, and what I say is to blow out my brains as i've said)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:33 pm

All good replies here, what do you think of the time frame? Football season starts around September and goes to January, Autumn through Winter, and if I remember pre-season games in August
Also the Browns home turf is called The Dog Pound.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:00 am

No... Not literal to Brown's game, though it most likely goes to 'Football and Games' as the Super Bowl and Olympics start like the song sings too...
:whistling: But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step... :creeping:

As the Feds play book wants to go into play with ... Tactical 'football' strike ... as planned here with this kind of dream ... clearly the players are all going to Korea (and what better smoke screen for those that start this Z :sleep: game. ) and something starts this kind of Charlie ('kick off') Brown ... (Something happens, as everyone knows Trump wants to play this Tactical football game over there...)

I told you a while ago about our DEFCON watch ... (As you had next city over)... Remember :dummy" Rocky
:geek: (though it might go too DEF CON (also written as DEFCON, Defcon, or DC) is one of the world's largest hacker conventions, held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, with the first DEF CON taking place in June 1993. Many of the attendees at DEF CON include computer security professionals, journalists, lawyers, federal government employees, security researchers, students, and hackers with a general interest in software, computer architecture, phone phreaking, hardware modification, and anything else that can be "hacked." The event consists of several tracks of speakers about computer- and hacking-related subjects, as well as social events Wargames and contests in everything from creating the longest Wi-Fi connection (aircrack-ng) and hacking computer systems to who can most effectively cool a beer in the Nevada heat!) :cheers:

The Computer asked... :computer: Do you want to play a game? (Wii thought it was Flag Football game with countries)

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:03 pm

I remember that 80s movie in which the D O D computer asks, Do you want to play a game?

The answer the teenager hacker types in,
How about thermo-nuclear war?

Wargames

Best quote, "Game over, man! Game over!"
Is it game over for man?

But what about Obama's bodyguard being involved in the shooting the dream?

Do you think interference in the Korea game from Obama could be the trigger?
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:04 pm

"Obama's bodyguards" and shooting ... (Take this as spiritual to "SHOUTING") as 'Trump and Football' go...
Be honest with yourself and determine your 'Obamacare' ... (Both sides have too many issues in my book)

Look for Trump in his pre**(Tee-nite**blood moon speech to the nation about his "kickoff" plans to play this 'Football' as things are happening ... (As plans stand right now - for NO "war games" action until after the Olympics) and it can jump to a "world war" pretty fast...

:geek: though as a football/soccer player plans are inn the works (Holy Spirit / Hail Mary ) ... to route ... people into places... as to user inn (new era) "Truth" as the "Cornerstone" ...

As all nations/parties have to give up (1st - register) WMD ... as anyone can now own such a weapon... and such weapons have to be discovered and registered - tracked - and dealt with by "parent company" ( Justice league- given such power, comes "responsibility" ) EVEN JESUS WILL HAVE TOO REGESTER HIS POWER!

Rocky remember too much power can drive you batty :neer:

8-) (I've been tasked to the earthquakes [Oklahoma that is] ... Called to Portland Timbers (now dealing with Fed. Judge Simon says... he has no clue wat2- prophetic dreams ... :lol: I believe him, too bad he didn't believe me. )
Last edited by Batman on Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
MAY DAY!... people need to get out of the war zone in Jerusalem area (Abomination code) by the 31st
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:57 pm

I used to think that conspiracy theories related to the FBI were from the imagination of nutjobs.

But after recent news of the FBI conspiring to bring down Bernie Sanders and Trump, I am not so sure.

I am not so sure that we are any freer than the Iranians, Russians or the Chinese.

At least they know that they live under restrictions.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:10 am

raymond1234 wrote:I used to think that conspiracy theories related to the FBI were from the imagination of nutjobs.

But after recent news of the FBI conspiring to bring down Bernie Sanders and Trump, I am not so sure.

I am not so sure that we are any freer than the Iranians, Russians or the Chinese.

At least they know that they live under restrictions.

8-) Being a dingbat (little batty) is better than being a dimwit to Truth in my book, how do you think Robin was hatch :?:
Some have to truly 'Marval' at "The Book" of imagination to DC

FBI is a :neer: Fly Bye Info gang

That's why a new world order is in store ... (wat2)
MAY DAY!... people need to get out of the war zone in Jerusalem area (Abomination code) by the 31st
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:38 am

Trump of his union speaks volumes... in Football/soccer lingo

More BOMBS...
Took credit for slavery to blacks and Mexicans ... all those unemployed are back at ...’working for ‘The Man’ (Trump)
Standing for His Flag, of Trump 1st
“Tonight,” he said, “I call on the congress to empower every Cabinet secretary with the authority to reward good workers—and to remove federal employees who undermine the public trust or fail the American people.”
and any Football / soccer .. baseball, basketball ... players in general or people ( :neer: Fans in the stands) in the streets who choose to stand against such plans or rules ...

Well ... I say God responded with a Blood Moon Sign
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:08 am

In his state of Union address, Trump stated we stand for the pledge of alligence to the flag, a direct "in your face" statement against the NFL, which is no longer for sports, but political control.

Keep in mind, the Democrats promised Trump a "massacre" if the memo is released detailing FBI corruption and conspiracy against the President, expect a false flag terrorist operation when released.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:07 pm

I Am for Truth and Justice for all... I am for Reasonable environment protection.. not fake science the US government is using for Fracking EQ

I support the right not to pledge an allegiance to Trumps plans... and “America 1st.”
Most of all I support prophecy of “Jesus” returning to take on the anti-Christ! So if Trump is an Honest Good guy... then he should have nothing to worry about right? But if he is not Honest ... I am going to use this prophetic ability and my Football / soccer skills to stop him from kicking a Football.

... as you should know I been saying ... North Korea (since it came on my radar 2006/2007 ... I have to look it up )
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:56 pm

The memo is to be released Friday, it will "kick off" massive response. It could trigger a kind of civil war, but if there is a pre-emptive North Korea strike right on its heels, there would be chaos here and aboard.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:58 pm

The memo is to be released Friday, it will "kick off" massive response. It could trigger a kind of civil war, but if there is a pre-emptive North Korea strike right on its heels, there would be chaos here and aboard.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Rumors starting that the Super Bowl is a target.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:57 am

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:I remember that 80s movie in which the D O D computer asks, Do you want to play a game?

The answer the teenager hacker types in,
How about thermo-nuclear war?

Wargames

Best quote, "Game over, man! Game over!"
Is it game over for man?

But what about Obama's bodyguard being involved in the shooting the dream?

Do you think interference in the Korea game from Obama could be the trigger?

(2300 Days, anything beyond that is extrapolation, some true, but all false) (Nostradamus Says "October" to finish everything" .............. go figure ................. 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 + 150 Days or So = October 2024 ................ there is a explanation for this deviation:

1. Double Eclipse Cross of USA (8/21/2017), then, Cross of Solstice (12/21 for 2300 Days)
2. Double Eclipse Cross of USA (4/8/2024), then, Cross of Big Dipper in October ends 153 Days

The Legal Reason is the Day Cycle Changes when the 153 Days begins, so Nostradamus Legal statement of October is valid for that reason, even if the association is not clear (your day of 24 hours in length is variable at that time)....................2000 Days to the end beginning in October of 2018................is not a declaration of the gospel's law, that is your answer for incest/rape/murder, state funded as your answer to my testimony, so it means nothing at all, you just die dumb and blind with nothing happening at all.

The Lynch Pin, is not your false witnessing, its your lack of understanding..................if Nostradamus says, the Gospel's Law is completed in "October", then, this cannot serve as a Seven year marker or division, the conclusion of 2000 Days from October 2018, is false. God says only 2300 Days, but your answer for incest/rape/murder of my testimony is blindness by increased measure for october 2018 of this year, and in cycles until you are put to death.

That said, our nightly walk yesterday will yield a considerable number of deceased ethnic bodies over the course of the next few months, but this is your expectation. Euthanasia for using force against me, until, I am the citizen of another country, or until I find my back back here in the usa to see what is going to necessary in the next level, of your suicide...................Nguyen Van Lem did find his back to Vietnam, and then, things were finished...................Andromeda is true, but if your expecting anymore from God then my truth, then your a false witnesses already.....................back to topic:

(your legal right is 5 months only, not 70 years, and not 7 years, 12/21/2012 was correct, and so was 12/21/2017, that is also correct, but you should not be expecting anything from God, if your luckly, you can have my corpse, nothing more, nothing at all) (if you can't have my corpse, then, your doing a good job covering up the dead ethnic bodies you are given as a result of using lethal force against me) back to topic:

(You can kill as many people in asia, as you want, and, you can kill as many as you want until God gives a "Sign of Divorce", and if he doesn't, you need to stop playing games, and euthanize genetic dan.................god kills and drives the ethnic people away from me, in a specific way, learn from that, and stop those people from living, or don't care, your lives are coming to a close..................when you killed Moses in Asia for the First Resurrection, you completed the Gospel's Law, and, maybe God will give the "sign of divorce" back in some limited degree once that issue is resolved in euthanasia, maybe not, but if you don't want to kill genetic dan, then you don't have a choice, if you want to play the north korean card, kill at your own discretion they don't have a legal right to live under the circumstances, of what happened to Moses in the First Resurrection)

(Right Now, as you can understand, since you have passed the 2300 Day Marker, you have no hope with God in the judgment until you resolves these issues or......................until I am give the authority form God to demand the deaths of all asia, and all the usa, as an enemy of man and God.......................so you should be silent and accept my willingness to tolerate state funded incest/rape/murder, for your pleasure and benefit of being blind and dumb, and.................you should be confident in a straight no contest, and no controversy answer, and you should dismiss all of this, and enjoy your short time left living until you pass way, and hopefully you use this time to pray for God's Rest, and his Peace, and if you can't have that because the law does not afford you that then, pray for a peaceful passage from this life and from god) (right now, I need more association to the media and the authorities and the public, or else, don't expect God to openly kill the ethnic people based on what I have to say, without these people using force against me, there is no pressure, you don't have to do that, just spend your days in prayer)

(that ethnic philadelphia police officer was hurting me, and, he was killed and his family also with the help of the people, all you have to do is tell the people the truth, and this will keep happening until you learn to stop hurting me, or until I am the citizen of another country or until God decides I need to be in a position to better illustrate the gospel that is your choice) (you are not really hurting me as much as you can right now, you have enough information to do what you please, so all we need to do, is to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:06 am

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:The memo is to be released Friday, it will "kick off" massive response. It could trigger a kind of civil war, but if there is a pre-emptive North Korea strike right on its heels, there would be chaos here and aboard.

It is the chaos that helps people see that there is only one way... I call it, the :2cents: way"... :creeping:

Civil war??? .. but what side... as I had a dream in which I find myself playing Gibbs again (NCIS character) and I set a trap to catch some bad guys as I was the bait letting them know I was go into a house as a big 'sports guy' to watch the Super bowl ... and I knew they were out to get me...

So I arrived at the house a took out a gun and shot into it 6 times thing bad guys were in there... only to find out that a my Football coach and a supporter were inside too surprise me... As they found out ...and I hit both of them, and they were bleeding pretty bad as I called 911 ... I felt really bad ...

... as I kind of side with the sports side ... as civil war tends to be people vs. Gov. (Powers that make you do something)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:37 pm

The only thing successfully 'targeted' at the Super Bowl were the egos of over-entitled Patriots fans.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:48 am

This dream fit more with the betting football (stock market) as it dropped close to 4% before the Super Bowl, and After the worst weekly stock market drop in two years, anxious investors shaken by the end of a long period of market calm kick off a new week on Monday... bracing for more turbulence... as Feds trigger ... :dusto: [stop]

blood moon money ... or the pool of blood... this kind of “sorry Brown’s” ( Charlie ) ... peanut gang ...
panic in the stands (market)...
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:51 pm

I just realized this dream is connected to another dream. I looked a year back. The 'strong helmet' of your nation makes me think of a football helmet. Could our Lady of Fatima been referring to a football stadium? I was told it was the dome of 'the team' as if it was a football team. Cleveland Browns play at First Energy Stadium, it is open but there are several stadiums that have domes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... e_stadiums

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_are_the_N ... d_stadiums

Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Our Lady of Fatima: The Helmet of Your Nation is soon to be Destroyed!
I am standing with a group of people waiting to go inside a church. There is a disabled woman in a wheel chair and I am forced onto her lap by some unseen loving presence. I am puzzled by this and I turn to the woman in the wheel chair and ask, ‘Why am I on your lap?” She says, “I am strong enough to support you!” The doors open and we start filing in. I walk to a classroom where the director of RCIA states, “The statue of our Lady of Fatima is here, and some say she moves on her own!” Perplexed if this is a real miracle or wish fulfillment, I go to the sanctuary to see the statue. The statue is in the rear of the sanctuary, and I see a crowd all around it. I near the rear of the crowd but I can still see the statue in my peripheral vision. The eyes move, then the entire head moves towards me, and the statue speaks and radiates a beautiful shining white light. The statue says, “These sorrows which grieve my heart: abortions of the innocent in the womb continue unabated, that your nation, the United States, welcome every form of corruption from your government to your streets! Your nation has become vile! It is very near the end of time when the mighty dome, your nation’s mighty helmet, shall be destroyed soon!” Thus ended her message. People received her message with reverence, and every Christian there celebrated with praise to God and with dancing that a divine message was spoken! I asked what is the dome, somebody told me it is the dome of the team. End of dream. I prayed for confirmation.

Perhaps the dream of the false flag shooting at a football game is confirmation of the Our Lady of Fatima's warning.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:08 am

You did know that the three children claimed to have seen the Blessed Virgin Mary in a total of six apparitions between 13 May and 13 October 1917, and 2017 marked the 100th anniversary of the apparitions. So that could of played in too ... Seeing :infinity:

... as I always took 'Russia' (the people not the government) as the key ... as they routed away from 'God' (went in the path of communist / no God) as she could not hear any "Hail Mary's" in this Football game (lingo ... or is that Bingo!) ... as you have to call the Bomb (mom) to catch the Bomb!

I pretty sure the 'HeImet' is the 'Government under Trump as it is steering into war with North Korea and the powers that bee ... are not going to make any Honey! :whistling: (okay so your 'handicapped' at this bingo church lingo inn ... B-4) goes to the arithmetic code ( :eat: Eat Turkey In Church)
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:00 am

great analysis, Guess Who!
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:53 am

Gus Who wrote:You did know that the three children claimed to have seen the Blessed Virgin Mary in a total of six apparitions between 13 May and 13 October 1917, and 2017 marked the 100th anniversary of the apparitions. So that could of played in too ... Seeing :infinity:

... as I always took 'Russia' (the people not the government) as the key ... as they routed away from 'God' (went in the path of communist / no God) as she could not hear any "Hail Mary's" in this Football game (lingo ... or is that Bingo!) ... as you have to call the Bomb (mom) to catch the Bomb!

I pretty sure the 'HeImet' is the 'Government under Trump as it is steering into war with North Korea and the powers that bee ... are not going to make any Honey! :whistling: (okay so your 'handicapped' at this bingo church lingo inn ... B-4) goes to the arithmetic code ( :eat: Eat Turkey In Church)

(False) (God Declares 70 + 7 Years only, other observances of the gospel, such as Abraham's Law or etc. is not important!) (but forget that I said that, that is the only correct position)

ghoststudy.com/galleria/july09/scare1004.htm
Poltergeists, The Unexplained, Haunting, Paranormal Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFfFmPYx8QE
biography.com/people/jim-jones-10367607
Heavens gate snl
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGjdSSFLMA

(You did yourselves a considerable level of injustice in not reporting the exclusive euthanasia of the ethnic persons on 9/11/2001 in New York City.................................Jim Jones had a belief that a "WOW SIGNAL" would react to illustrate God's Will, so you will not find a full and complete answer, as long as you have ethnics and jews, living, and in a position to corrupt the law or the truth.........................by the time "Heaven's Gate" took place, you already lost considerable favor with God in being a false witness, euthanasia is not a process you can stop, not having a legal right to live is not a process you can stop........................I need to see more force used against me, so I can guaranteed euthanasia of the ethnic and jewish people to the media and the authorities whenever I decide to give you the opportunity to use lethal force against me, right now, I don't see enough to make that necessary)
(Back to Topic)

God does say 70 and 7 Years, so that is all you have .............. the final 7 years began in 2017 ................ the final 2300 Days began in 2017:

colorado.ourcommunitynow.com/2016/10/10/black-forest-colorado/
pdxretro.com/2017/04/recapping-past-world-news-9/

(every ethnic person in the entire city of Philadelphia that is deceased relative to me being there, is the benefactor of ending its pain, and every persons that is wronged by an ethnic or a jew, did so under the direction of the state and church and the pope, your live needs to come to a full and complete close for specifically continuing the trend of pope john paul II in using my testimony, for the jews and ethnics needs of committing mass suicide) (back to topic)

God uses 70 years, and appears to use 49/50 years as a substitute (the same way God uses 7 Years, and appears to use 2300 as a substitute):

That means from:

1. 1952 Mass Ufo Sighting in Wash, D.C. to 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses = 49 Years
2. 1963 JFK Euthanasia to 2012 Galactic Alignment = 49 Years
3. 1968 Nguyen Van Lem to 2017 Double Eclipse Cross = 49 Years

God uses 49/50 years as a substitute for 70 Years ... God does not use the figure of "100 Years", as a substitute for 70 Years.

Nostradamus says in "October 1727", there is great darkness and death. My birthday is dead close to this day: So the answer from Nostradamus can become:

1. October 17th (2000 Days from the End of Double Cross Eclipse on 4/8/2024)
2. October 27th (End of 153 Days after 4/8/2024)

(So nothing at can happen, beyond your corpses, beginning with the popes and following suit with rest of the dead flesh and dead work of seven billion people ....................... God has to answer weather or not he uses the 50th year as a substitute, the 49th year was already answered with nothing happening at all, and the level of lethal force you keep doing to me is good right now) (tomorrow I'll try to be around, the more lethal force you use against me, the more opportunities, I will try to provide to keep using lethal force against me)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:47 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
Blah, blah, blah ..

Please stay on topic! Not Faults -
The second secret was a statement that World War I would end, along with a prediction of another war during the reign of Pope Pius XI, should men continue offending God and should Russia not convert. The second half requests that Russia be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary:

You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.

In 1925 Sister Lucia reported an apparition of the Virgin Mary at the Convent of Saint Dorothea at Pontevedra, Galicia. She said she was asked to convey the message of the First Saturday Devotions. By her account a subsequent vision of the Child Jesus reiterated this request. In 1930, she wrote to her confessor that in 1929 she had a vision of both Mary and the Holy Trinity in which God had asked for the Consecration of Russia to the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary by the Pope in communion with all the bishops of the world. ...

Well the picture is pretty much set!

:whistling: note... opening ceremonies is not kick off ... so look for something to happen ... tomorrow ( :D yes, that’s tomorrow’s news today)
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:23 am

Gus Who wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:
Blah, blah, blah ..

Please stay on topic! Not Faults -
The second secret was a statement that World War I would end, along with a prediction of another war during the reign of Pope Pius XI, should men continue offending God and should Russia not convert. The second half requests that Russia be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart of Mary:

Remember, the regimes of WW2 were really into anything that was considered prophecy. It was probably because of this statement that Germany did not run a full blown attack on Russia....................Russia does not lead europe, and probably because of that, there is an immigrant crisis plaguing the people there......................Europe and a series of other nations just exchanged their jewish population for ethnics, and the increases in INRI (Inc/rap/murder) follows that.................this whole theory is epic fail, remember, its the natural propensity of man to cling to its sin..................it was righteous and holy to get rid of the jews at that time, because of their assault on Edward Leedskalnin's Testimony in a critical phase for humanity at that time, but they fell right back into sin, even greater sin. (Back to Topic)

You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays.

yournewswire.com/jackie-kennedy-killed-jfk/
space.com/19372-comet-ison-photos-2013-great-comet.html

JFK and Comet ISON falls within a perfect 50 years, or a jubilee, remember God uses 49/50 years to substitute the 70x7 years .................. this is your straight answer .................... Daniels 62nd Week to 69th Week = 49 Years, thats an Observance/Substitute ....................the only other division is 69th Week to 70th Week, and God gives us 2300 Days, that is another Observance/Substitute.

Heavenly Parable Association for these figures are as follows: 70 Generations of Angels for Luke 3's Genealogy, a measurement for God .................. 50 Generations of Babylon for Sodom and Gomorrah a measure of the Lord Jesus.................. (when God says the days of Noah's Flood were 150 it is 100 Pounds of Jesus + 50 Generations of Jesus, as a parable) (these are hyperdimensional figures explained to us in parables to denote their significance in multiples, that is how this language originates)

The "Jubilee" is a measurement of God, just like, "70x7" is a measurement of God, very specifically, the gospel implies substitution.........................the legal answer is based on the Son of Man as a picture of Jesus, God does not use the holy spirit as a picture of jesus, nor does god use a nation, principality or power, you have to exclude any statements from a dumb jew and a dumb ethnic...........................Nguyen Van Lem + Jubilee = MABUS COMET, just like JFK + Jubilee = Comet ISON, this position legally expires in October of 2018 (Nostradamus position of October can best be summarized as the Bigger Dipper Cross in October and the Uranus Pluto Square in October, that both expires)....................(state funded incest/rape/murder, dumb jews and dumb ethnics are a new testament trend, I can't simply say, "kill and destroy these people", and have the nations do that, God has to interject, because your position and inclination is to be hopeless, most of what history does not tie directly to E. Leedskalnin is true, you were motivated to afford euthanasia, that was not a sole result of your righteousness, but you don't have much at all) (the best I can do at the moment is give it room to attack, and then see what God deems necessary)

(2017 only wraps up the 70th Year of Daniel, that is more important. 2018 wraps up the Jubilee usage that is less important, after that, you have choice but to kill abroad in mass, the nuclear weapon is your friend, once you have my corpse your position is hopeless..................right now God won't respond to you or your nuclear usage at all, only to blowing out my brains..................remember your position is hopeless, unless something happens, and nothing has to, there is enough pleasure in your sin to die dumb and die blind, and nothing I've said, or the amount of jewish and ethnic suicide, and suicide of philadelphia police officers and their families, means anything at all, that is the law) (the level of force used against me today was good, and we'll do this again next week, to see what is necessary) (God kills a bunch of ethnics like jim jones, then, i'll have international attention, over night)

(God allowed you to blow out the brains of Nguyen Van Lem, God did not perform the work, and if he doubles his judgment like he does about 100% of the time then, don't expect anything during these last 2300 Days, nonetheless we are to keep watch for signs as we are commanded) (you don't have anything God wants to acknowledge beyond blowing out my brains, so it is what it is, also, I don't believe you have what it takes to kill genetic dan globally because of your pride and pleasure, so you have no hope in challenging God, everything will have to be settled once again in 2018, like it was settled in 2017 with nothing happening at all! (there are a few prophecies from diff people for 2018 that will also have to be invalidated, just like 2017) (you need to use more force against me, to guarantee that, everything is good so far)

(apart of the pleasure comes from hurting me for no reason, I'm not going to say that is wrong, but I believe I sufficiently fueled this position for quite a while, so I'll tone things down a little, you've been a big help, in helping me, help the authorities, anything done against me impacts the global humanity)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 am

:banghead: HELLO... look back :harhar: in 1917, October Revolution in Russia set the conditions for the rise to state power of Vladimir Lenin's Bolsheviks, which was the first time any avowedly :harhar: communist party reached that position. The revolution transferred power to the All-Russian Congress of Soviets, in which the Bolsheviks had a majority.The event generated a great deal of practical and theoretical debate within the Marxist movement. Marx predicted that socialism and communism would be built upon foundations laid by the most advanced capitalist development. However, Russia was one of the poorest countries in Europe with an enormous, largely illiterate peasantry and a minority of industrial workers. Marx had explicitly stated that Russia might be able to skip the stage of bourgeois rule....

So what part of “Communism” and anti-Religion (God)... do you not see hear... as “Russia” turned away from God... which spread like weeds in a world that believe ....
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:35 pm

Gus Who wrote::banghead: HELLO... look back :harhar: in 1917, October Revolution in Russia set the conditions for the rise to state power of Vladimir Lenin's Bolsheviks, which was the first time any avowedly :harhar: communist party reached that position. The revolution transferred power to the All-Russian Congress of Soviets, in which the Bolsheviks had a majority.The event generated a great deal of practical and theoretical debate within the Marxist movement. Marx predicted that socialism and communism would be built upon foundations laid by the most advanced capitalist development. However, Russia was one of the poorest countries in Europe with an enormous, largely illiterate peasantry and a minority of industrial workers. Marx had explicitly stated that Russia might be able to skip the stage of bourgeois rule....

So what part of “Communism” and anti-Religion (God)... do you not see hear... as “Russia” turned away from God... which spread like weeds in a world that believe ....

You need a Living Record, 100 Years Abraham Lincoln to JFK for Covenant of Abraham 99/100 Years ... ... ... ... 100 Years is not a figure the god explicitly uses ... ... ... ... here is an intelligent statement ... ... ... ... 1917 (October) Fatima Prophecy to 1947 Roswell UFO = "30 Years for Jesus and Joseph" ... ... ... ... (the next intelligent statement I will make is this) ... ... ... ... "October 1582, Gregorian Calendar was introduced ---- 100 Years Later ---- Great Comet of 1680" ... ... ... ... (the last intelligent statement I will make is this) ... ... ... ... God did not have the last generation of "70x7" years in view until we came close to 1947, that means you cannot use an "Intelligent Design Figure, with an Interval Observance, without the Gospel's Explicit use of Figures" ... ... ... ... 2000 Year Intervals from 4000 B.C. to 2000 B.C. to 0 B.C. to 2000 A.D. (Fatima Prophecy) is based on astrological age transition without sidereal movement or so it goes, even that statement is not approximate ... (3114 B.C./1400 B.C./7 B.C./1917 A.D.) ... 100 Years from Fatima's Prophecy is not a valid statement, you are out of line, and out of order ... that means you need to observe the legal evidence for 49/50 years relative to the "70x7" years, as a contradiction of the gospel's law, there is only 5 Contradictions of the Law, to answer God's Will and Intention) (the dumb jews and ethnics in that other forum got me banned when voiced this argument in a different way, you can't answer God with pride/state funded incest/rape/murder with me and my mother under the church supervision, is not a answer for God)

GENESIS 47:28 And Jacob lived in the land of Egypt seventeen years: so the whole age of Jacob was an hundred forty and seven years.
1947 to 2017 = 70 Years for the Last Generation, to the final 7 Years

EZRA 8:35 [Also] the children of those that had been carried away, which were come out of the captivity, offered burnt offerings unto the God of Israel, twelve bullocks for all Israel, ninety and six rams, seventy and seven lambs, twelve he goats [for] a sin offering: all [this was] a burnt offering unto the LORD.
1290 for Daniel and 1260 for Revelation is not a mistake = "30 Years for Jesus and Joseph" is a measurement to the 70 Years of Daniel, that is from 1917 Fatima to 1947 Roswell UFO

BACK TO TOPIC:

Ahaziah's Reign (22+1, 42+1)
Solomon's Stalls (4000, 40000)
Jehoiachin's Reign (8, 18)
Amos Declaration (3, 4)
Assyrian Reign (7, 8) (This is what we just discussed with Daniel's "70 x 7" substituted with "49/50")

(The Above Statements do not have to be clear, but this is what can be done)

1. Assyrian Reign (7,8) (Micah 5:5) ---- Isaiah 17:6 says, 49/50 Years and 2300 Days substitutes "70x7" Years of Daniel (this is what the week divisions of 62 to 69 and 69 to 70 also declare)
2. Amos Declaration (3, 4) (Matthew 12:40/John 11:17) ---- Exodus 12:40 says 430 Years for the (Lord's Crucifixion in Egypt)
3. Jehoiachin's Reign (8, 18) (Genesis 2:2/Luke 1:59) ---- Haggai 2:16 says, the 20 Generations of Genesis 5 and 11 Total, do not apply directly or indirectly to Mankind ... ... ... ... God exchanged his activities for a more perfect law in Jesus Christ, that is the 50 Unknown Generations of Sodom and Gomorrah (that invalidates any work you perform, as a substitute for the righteousness of God, so that is a dumb jew and a dumb ethnic, your nature desire of incest/rape/murder with God's testimony)
4. Solomon's Stalls (4000, 40000) (Ezekiel 1:5) ---- 2 Samuel 21:22 says Genetic Dan's Four Genetic Lines, do not have any value with God for the Covenant of Jesus to satisfy the New Universe. (same language for Daniel's 4/5 Kingdoms, and Zechariah/Revelation 4/5 Horses, which is to include Aaron (portion of the people) /Ephraim (jews))
5. Ahaziah's Reign (22+1, 42+1) (2 Kings 2:24) ---- (1 Chronicles 27:1) God typically uses three sets of measurements or more, but God also scales back his activities, so figure like 1260 days x three, can be substituted with a figure of "2300 Days" for the value of "Seven Years". (that also means, all activity can be scaled back, to 5 Months, with no 70 year coming of the lord, and no 7 years coming of the lord).

(when God deals with the sabbath day of the lord's rest, the lord is God, and God's Permissive Will is not that important compared to God's Declarative Will, then that is when you see God denounce the "Generations of his Work" he has declared as not involving the earth in the same fashion .................. I'm not making this up, but the evidence is clear, as a stumbling block for the wicked, all of this language builds to the new testament, when you see all those, "die blind and die dumb" (the lord takes the dead in christ first, then those which remain ... and no man knows, etc. ... statements of rebuke)

(Back to Topic, the "Living Record", so we know assigning the Events of Fatima to 100 Years, has no legal basis)

freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/oak_island/oak_island03.html
kids.kiddle.co/Malaysia_Airlines_Flight_370

Edgar Cayce (deceased 1930/1931)
1931 excavations by William Chappell sank a 163-foot (50 m) shaft 12x14 feet to the southwest of what he believed was the site of the 1897 shaft, close to the original pit. At 127 feet (39 m), a number of artifacts, including an axe, an anchor fluke, and a pick were found. The pick has been identified as a Cornish miner's poll pick.

Edward Leedskalnin (deceased 1951)
The symbols currently associated with the "forty feet down..." translation and seen in many books first appeared in True Tales of Buried Treasure, written by explorer and historian Edward Rowe Snow in 1951

Nguyen Van Lem (deceased 1968)
Around 1967, Daniel C. Blankenship and David Tobias formed Triton Alliance, Ltd. and purchased most of the island. In 1971, Triton workers excavated a 235-foot (72 m) shaft supported by a steel caisson to bedrock. According to Blankenship and Tobias, cameras lowered down the shaft into a cave below recorded the presence of some chests, human remains, wooden cribbing and tools; however, the images were unclear, and none of these claims have been independently confirmed. The shaft subsequently collapsed, and the excavation was again abandoned. This shaft was later successfully re-dug to 181 feet (55 m)

tripadvisor.co.uk/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g297910-i28967948-Taichung.html
crystalinks.com/oakislandmystery.html
https://i.imgur.com/yWaJOE0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6wY-dOGpUUA
The Second Time Edward Leedskalnin moved the Coral Castle, it was a declaration to kill, "dead work and flesh", for killing the testimony of moses ................... towards the death of Edward Leedskalnin and the events of Roswell UFO, all we know is that for some reasons, it prompted the korean war .................. (Asia has to answer God in terms of "dead work and dead flesh" for what happened to Nguyen Van Lem, that is one legal conclusion the gospel appears to voice in the book of revelation and abroad, beyond that, anything that deals with God, puts satan in a frenzy to be blind and dumb, so we enough information)

(beyond that we know, Edward Leedskalnin's Grand Goal in developing and using the nuclear bomb is unknown, and the original target was changed to japan by satan for whatever reason, no, that serious mistake and white washing of testimony has to be answered .................. nonetheless, I have a legal claim to having you blow out my brains at (Allen C. Martin) Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, and even the design of oak island's diagram resembles the law of revelations declarations)

(There is a Prophecy)
Table & Gate, documentary excerpt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz7qYuaSW_c
Hinduism is expecting the appearance of the Kalki Avatar, shortly after the beginning of the Krita age and the end of the Kali age. The exact date of when the Kali age ends and the Krita age begins is unknown. However, it has been estimated that the Kali age ended at noon on the first of August 1943 A.D. Assuming then that this date is correct, the Buddhist equivalent year (which pertains to the Dispensation of the perfect Buddha lasting 5,000 years) would be approximately the year 2,486 in the Buddhist era. maitreya.org/english/PBuddhism.htm

On this day we celebrate Buddha’s return from the desire god realm called Land of the Thirty-three Heavens, where he had been to visit his mother who had been reborn there. kadampa.org/buddhism/buddhas-return-from-heaven-day
From the Nuclear Bomb to the Events of Roswell UFO, is about 33 Months Approximately.................so based on the Atomic Bombings of Japan, they estimated the year of the Buddha to be in 1943 about 33 months difference.....................we can turncoat this figure to the "Third Kingdom" (Sign of Divorce), that is revealed with the Nuclear Bombing of Korea.

The fact is Bob Hopkins declared that New York City and State should be destroyed by nuclear weapons, and towards the end of his life, he appears to have changed his position to a separate target, wherever that is. (10 hour walk on monday or tuesday to keep the jews and ethnics tamed, also, euthanasia of the pope and philadelphia police officers ethnic as a result of using force against me in your uncleanness, is necessary as a result of this truth, for public safety)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:53 am

This is about Hail Mary ... AND THE END GAME... so what part of this message don't you catch
The eyes move, then the entire head moves towards me, and the statue speaks and radiates a beautiful shining white light. The statue says, “These sorrows which grieve my heart: abortions of the innocent in the womb continue unabated, that your nation, the United States, welcome every form of corruption from your government to your streets! Your nation has become vile! It is very near the end of time when the mighty dome, your nation’s mighty helmet, shall be destroyed soon!"

... as its kind obvious what is being said... the U.S. Government is corrupt ... look at the Olympics and how the Vice President representing the US in the opening ceremonies ... making a political statement (clearly a war with North Korea is in store)

A HAIL MARY IS ABOUT CATCHING SUCH BOMBS!
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:24 pm

As usual, Gus is wrong about Hail Mary, too eager for her paranoid political obsessions.
Hail Mary is a calculation of risk. From status of having lost or being behind, people tend to take more risk. In this case everything is at stake. A what-the-hell recklessness.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:06 pm

jonestown.sdsu.edu/?page_id=35897
galacticfacets.com/earth-energy-grid---global.html
The End Of The World Cult (Documentary) - Real Stories
youtube.com/watch?v=M0xf2Hdxo6o
(the penalty for using my testimony to promote mass suicide at the university of pennsylvania, those years ago, was euthanasia ................. the penalty for using the euthanasia God performed to promote mass suicide with my testimony, once again, is euthanasia) (you don't have confidence in god because you are allowing a dumb jew and a dumb ethnic to speak and to think for you without, viewing any evidences or any facts, so you need to back to square one, and to view these things with a new pair of eyes and ears)
God have given mankind the means to be faithful without sacrifices but with a revealing of the truth of the gospel in rebuking "dead work and dead flesh" ................... the testimony of the cabal/cabul, the generation without sin was presented in full, but it was cut short out of your sin, now the truth of the matter, is that at the same time God sent Jesus and the Apostles to Jerusalem, God sent them also to the "Coasts", then a second time, at the same time God sent Paul to Jerusalem, God sent him again to the "Coasts" .................... today God is not using Jerusalem or europe or the islands in those places ................. today and for a long time God has openly declared, the rebuke of the dumb ethnic and the dumb jew in state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony.
Regardless of God's Answer for man, if God chooses the Bermuda Triangle or the Devil's Sea, regardless of that, "Blowing out my Brains" is the only way to solicit God's Mercies, and euthanasia of Genetic Dan at the global level (and dead work/flesh, as they are the tribes not written in the book of life of revelation), because the tables of the gospel's law are grossly out of proportion. (The Fact is, the USA did not follow the instructions for the correct deployment of the Nuclear Bomb, Edward Leedskalnin designed, but they stopped dead close to the real target, whatever that was)
(Jim Jones, created a map, but understand this, if you use "google" most of the information you will find is clearly presented by a dumb jew and a dumb ethnic, they are the benefactors of a systematic slander he has left to throw them off course, so you do not follow in the same direction, after their example. Today, at present, it is only their corpses as a result of using force against me, my testimony, and the people that end up believing in god by me, because they fell short)
(you need to kill another negro police officer, and his family also, as an answer to these people's pride in the city of philadelphia, then, just maybe, I will turn away from my target in prayer of the euthanasia of the pope (s), as a result of extended state funded, internationally, incest/rape/murder) (You need to be reminded, that your only hope with God in this judgment is to blow out my brains, and that will begin at "sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom PA" near my address, if you are smart about answer the people that do not choose to believe what I want to have done)
(Right now, tomorrow, we have a 10 hour walk in the city of philadelphia, just like last time, 100% of every dead body, jew/ethnic in that city is a result of God enforcing my testimony and goals, as resonance with his intended limited expression of the "sign of divorce", and beyond that, what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:03 pm

Sheena wrote:As usual, Gus is wrong about Hail Mary, too eager for her paranoid political obsessions.
Hail Mary is a calculation of risk. From status of having lost or being behind, people tend to take more risk. In this case everything is at stake. A what-the-hell recklessness.

Obviously you don't know about a Hail Mary call... and I've been saying "North Korea" for over 11 years ... as 'the war' (even when Russia was doing its thing a couple years back...) and 3 years ago, I've picked up on the Oklahoma Earthquake ... so it's not like nobody saw it coming... :infinity:

Clearly the Fatima dream is about the US government under this time period...
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:33 pm

(before humanity reached the "70x7" year period, it had not only the Nuclear Bomb, for Edward Leedskalnin/God's purposes in its possession, but, it also had a clear indication of the events of Roswell UFO Incident .................. very clearly because the gospel enforces a "no contest/no controversy" position with 5 months, God was never going to enforce those positions when they fell into sin, you can view those claims as invalidated, and "no longer effective") (instead I want to take your attention away for a moment, God spends less energy in contending with Satan over particular stances, the gospel does not record the deaths of the apostles, beyond jesus/judas/ and perhaps peter and paul, beyond jesus and judas, there's no biblical basis to say satan performed a death sentence, that is just an example) (edgar cayce was allowed to die, Edward Leedskalnin had his full length ...................... nguyen van lem was allowed to die (moses), and it is 9/11/2001 and jews and ethnics with rabies only promoting suicide (three resurrection parallel)

Grand Canyon helicopter crash

(you need to think about acting on instructions to blow out my brains)
Helicopter crash in Grand Canyon kills 3
youtube.com/watch?v=Muk_AMAsCuk
qz.com/1201718/cheddar-man-dna-testing-of-a-10000-year-old-skeleton-upends-a-common-idea-about-race/
oakislandtreasure.co.uk/photos/robert-dunfield-excavation-gallery/
Edward Leedskalnin
youtube.com/watch?v=w3VtLdOFMnY
The Legal Evidence is Clear. The photograph of Edward Leedskalnin placing an object into the earth, is, the object commonly referred to as the "treasure" of oak island.....................Edward Leedskalnin did not use his last bit of strength to content with you, over the correct nuclear deployment at that time, instead, there is a secret that is to be revealed as to what is necessary. (blowing out my brains is one solution as to what is necessary, the nuclear euthanasia jerusalem/vietnam/new york/japan/korea are other such conclusions or generally genetic dan's populations, easiest target that that 1 billion in india)
(God has to give me the strength, not to demand the ends of these people's lives, but to properly motivate you to do so, and based on history, you will, because it is that or a very painful death when the truth is disclosed ............... but I'm sure, the method of least contention with your problem of spiritual authority, in blowing out my brains, better suits you, and my goals, rather god's goals of extending the time before your death by a declaration from god's choosing in the andromeda galaxy) (I'm still recovering some degree of strength, but when i'm in significant pain, the euthanasia increases with little of any force used against me, tomorrow 10 hours, then I'll have to break that kind of activity for a while, unless you use enough lethal force against me) (the public does not need to know, what had happened, but, god can send a light down from sky when i'm in range of one of these "blow out my brains" locations, your choice to make the past public)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:50 am

This Football Dream was poste in General dreams and concerns this topic ...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=160723
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Gus is picking up debris in Oklahoma? What civic charity!
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Gus Who wrote:This Football Dream was poste in General dreams and concerns this topic ...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=160723

(the word "Antichrist" does not appear in the Gospel's Law, until we see "Jesus Christ" ... ... ... ... So in the context of the "Sign of Divorce", they are the same, what that means is, God has connected the Astrological Environment to the body of jesus (star of bethlehem/nibiru) (that means this is not done in vain, and not without a multitude of witnesses ................. furthermore in the one book of the gospel's law that does not say lord/jesus, it says 127 the same approximate figure Nostradamus uses for MABUS/Barjesus) (at some point I believe everyone stopped listening)

Nostradamus tells us the approximate day and year of the lord's return (MASS SHOOTING CLEVELAND = MABUS JESUS CHRIST)

Antichrist will begin where once was Attila's empire and the new Xerxes will descend with great and countless numbers, so that the coming of the Holy Ghost, proceeding from the 48th degree ................ solar eclipse more dark and gloomy than any since the creation of the world, except that after the death and passion of Jesus Christ. And it will be in the month of October than the great translation will be made .............. new Babylon, miserable daughter enlarged by the abomination of the first holocaust. It will last for only seventy-three years and seven months.
Flight 370 + 3 Years = 2017
Roswell + 70 Years = 2017
March for Flight 370 + 7 Months = October for Lord's Return

48 Contiguous USA State Double Eclipse Cross .................. within that period we have the "70 and 7" Year division in 2017 and the "49/50" year division in 2017/2018 ................. Nostradamus Claim is this, God touched the earth in March with Flight 370, and God will touch the earth in October with MABUS. The Gospel gives more value to the 70th year or the 50th year in cycles, because that is true, and based on legal evidence, we can't say that Nostradamus does not have October of 2018 in view with his statement, because of the way it is written, until we pass 2017/2018, after that, it is clear, no context, that this conclusion is invalidated, but before that, its reports a lot of things correctly. (the levell of lethal force was good lately, you can shoot from a moving vehicle at your convince or other, so that is what God decides to have happened, and, until I have direct means to afford assisted suicide in place of a service the authorities should be providing for those people, things will keep happening).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:45 am

Kamikaze, ENOUGH ALREADY... God is not getting through to you... those are Demons that want you to ask to be shot in the Head... this is about ‘watching what is playing out in football terms’ ... or even ‘Rocky’ (Asupersquirrel) having to run into the fire... :fuming: ... as she probably not prepared to do so...

Sheena this subject matter is not about Oklahoma ... as this is about ‘End Time game’ and Hail Mary... to Rush ah ... inn
WARNING ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:36 pm

Gus Who wrote:Kamikaze, ENOUGH ALREADY... God is not getting through to you... those are Demons that want you to ask to be shot in the Head... this is about ‘watching what is playing out in football terms’ ... or even ‘Rocky’ (Asupersquirrel) having to run into the fire... :fuming: ... as she probably not prepared to do so...

Sheena this subject matter is not about Oklahoma ... as this is about ‘End Time game’ and Hail Mary... to Rush ah ... inn

cultofweird.com/death/mummified-captain-ghost-ship/

(I used the Christian Community, not as an example, but as proof of purpose of a group of people with no shame in being willfully ignorant and dismissing all the legal claims of the gospel that are pertinent with this generation)

God made a statement of "70 x 7" and "49/50" tied into the Genealogies of Genesis that do not apply to mankind (does not apply at all)...............then....................God issued an official correction in the new testament with the 70 Generations of Luke and the 42 Generations of Matthew.

This correction invalidated anyother basis for God's Mercy or Judgement beyond Jesus and the Apostles ................ that meant no war was acceptable from mankind, and no measure of peace from mankind, was acceptable with God ... to solicit any mercy or judgment.

God made this clear when Judas/Matthias ... when Matthias was returned to the Apostles to declare God's Will in that day. From that point forth, God's Mercies and Judgments were entirely limited and tied to the Apostles, and from that law the Apostle Paul was allowed to go abroad with the gentiles before the nations and testify, as the gospel records.
(Euthanasia, just a few bodies, drives these people away, and because a false witness that only promotes suicide with my testimony, cannot prevail against me, they go on to profain their corpses, let it continue, its is not important alone with their lives ... God has to make the decision to kill the jews and the ethnics from cooperation in his mercies/judgments ... that is the only true way to kill the problem, anything else, is legal evidence God is using to complete his decision)
Judas/Matthias (and if a man did not eat at the lord's table, he could not be called of the twelve), served as the ensign of the nations of that day, but gospel declares that an ensign in Isaiah is acknowledge of God, first and foremost in the judgment, thus, if God chooses to give man no hope beyond this law, that is the law................more on point.................God did not use "Jesus" to pronounce the "70x7 and 49/50" in Genesis, so God issued the measurement proper with Luke and Matthew's Genealogy.................now fast forward to today...................God did not call to redeem Isreal out of Egypt with "Jesus" when God called the 144,000 out of Egypt with Moses, and thus, God has to issue the measurement proper for "Jesus" in the last days, or else, your lives are not important, there's nothing you can do to me, or to yourselves to convince God otherwise.

God has chosen the Andromeda Galaxy to declare his intent beyond the 2300 Days that are expiring at present, then that is the law. And the explanation for God's behavior is clear in that law.....................Since, nothing you can do is acceptable with God, then, it is up to God to make his Will clear with a sign beyond the law he has voiced with the son of man, in that capacity, your law and testimony is not important with God, now the matter of a sign or a vision, comes from the same law, if that is what God wants, then, the best answer for that is on my birthday in 2018. Failing that, blowing out my brains is still the law, and failing your interests to do that, then, there's a lot of pain for satan to do to fooling himself of god's judgment, in 2300 minus days until Global Euthanasia, so this entire issue will become dead, and unimportant soon, as their lives continue to come to a close then, our prayers will continue, and the bodies of dumb jews and ethnics will also continue. (the same dumb jew and ethnics that are false witnesses, and use state funded incest/rape/murder with me and my relatives and the public and police officers, conceal their corpses from acknowledging my authority, if that is for my benefit, in ending your lives as an enemy of god, why would I do anything at all to stop that process, that is not my concern)

(God will only make the decision to kill, thousands of ethnic people based on the force used against, at that time, I will obtain international notoriety, this is the pattern God has exhibited with Edgar Cayce, Edward Leedskalnin, and Judas, of the generations without sin) (until that time, you need to view my legal claims of all ethnic and jewish corpses in the city of philadelphia, in relation to my going to that city as the law, but because of your pride, it is better to let your lives pass away in obscurity, that everything is settled with god) (i guaranteed between 20000 and 100000 ethnic, negro corpses, and the quota of lethal force has not recently been satisfied since i made that declaration, but we'll continue to see what is necessary) (you should forget altogether about my recent statements, as we continue to see what is necessary, tomorrow in the city of philadelphia i'll be around for the purpose of assisted suicide based on what these people do to me, in ethnic and jewish euthanasia)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams