Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What could it mean?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

What could it mean?

Postby amygdala » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:46 pm

I'm having really hard time the several past months, some kind of life crisis, so I'm searching for some answers in my dreams as well. So maybe some of you could help me to interpretate what this dream could mean?

It's about me walking through a field of white tulips. As I walk, I'm rush my fingertips over those tulips.

It's a short dream, but it somehow stuck to my head, so I figured maybe my unconsciousness tries to tell me something.
Would really appreciate any help with interpretation.
amygdala
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What could it mean?

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:50 pm

amygdala wrote:I'm having really hard time the several past months, some kind of life crisis, so I'm searching for some answers in my dreams as well. So maybe some of you could help me to interpretate what this dream could mean?

It's about me walking through a field of white tulips. As I walk, I'm rush my fingertips over those tulips.

It's a short dream, but it somehow stuck to my head, so I figured maybe my unconsciousness tries to tell me something.

hopefaithprayer.com/greater-work-devil-jesus/

("Something Wicked this Way Comes" ........... the ending scene of that movie, correctly addresses the unfulfilled prophecy of Nostradamus - "Annemark" (Antipas the Martyr), in which you blow out the brains of the Antichrist (also voiced in Devil's Advocate, and Poltergeist1, in some level of correctness) ................ to solicit god's mercy or judgment, since you have nothing else, the tables of the gospel's law are too far violated ............... God may not be looking for anything from mankind at all, until he addresses the situation in a proper manner.

("Something Wicked this Way Comes" ................. (Aaron is a dumb corpse, right next to thee corpse of Genetic Dan, your work, and presidency will fail to produce any fruit, you not deliver by your own hands, and, your presidency will fall to another, that is apart of the conclusion of "Something Wicked this Way Comes" ................... mankind is entirely in too much sin for the work of man to make any difference in the situation of the death of seven billion people ................... out of your pride, you may not be willing to address the law of Moses, but, we'll have to see, as the next exchanges in leadership take place)

(Your strength will continue to be taken for trying satan's hand, until your will is broken .................. I counted correctly, it took, obama less than a year in office before his will was broken, and he then became a blind and dumb tool of satan..............before that, it took george w. bush slightly longer, but when, he claimed the war was over and the troops were coming home, but then, vehemently recanted that statement his will was broken .................... your will, will also be broken, because you are in sin, in not addressing the testimony of Moses, openly and directly, with the people, but this will all change, more or less....................the bible says, the church and the government are indications of sin, and your and the people's will to do good, that is true to some limited degree, so think about that)

(the only thing I've encouraged the people to do, is to turn their head the other way, as these people use force against me, by any means, for the purposes of suicide, your pride is your failure, but also your lack of faith.................all of this is building to a conclusion, so you are just another stepping stone) (state funded inri, and ethnic suicide, are good, its already serving its purpose of cutting these people off spiritually, you are, rather, this is your reward for being unfaithful, so enjoy the pleasure of being blind and dumb)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Scorpio1 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Tulips mean perfect love, and white tulips symbolise forgiveness. In dreams, a field nearly always represents our environment. So I wonder if it's hinting to you to forgive all those who you feel have wronged you?
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:05 pm

Putting fingertips to lips is a way to signal 'Shhh, don't speak.'
White - innocence; some kind of idealism about purity.
Apply that to your crisis.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:54 pm

amygdala wrote:I'm having really hard time the several past months, some kind of life crisis, so I'm searching for some answers in my dreams as well. So maybe some of you could help me to interpretate what this dream could mean?

(The Rapture/Revelation has a Sequence)

cbsnews.com/pictures/artistic-visions-of-heaven-and-hell/
gallerieaccademia.org/?lang=en

(very simple) God talks about his coming in SETS OF THREE in the bible (always). We have three divisions of Daniel's Weeks 62, 69, and 70 ................ three external figures from daniel ................... 1290, 1335, 2300 ................ so the same from genesis with noah's flood .................... 7 Days to the Rain, 40 Days of Rain, 150 Days of Flood Waters ....................... in the book of revelation we have 1260 Days, 1600 Furlongs, 153 Days ..................... so the pattern is clear in how God uses sets of three, but this information is parabolic, its not a straight answer from God:

God's Straight Answer in Three Sets: (Don't Forget the Double Eclipse Alignment of USA 2017 - 2024)

1. Flight 370 + 1260 Days ... Flight 370 + 1290 Days ... Flight 370 + 1335 Days ... Flight 370 + 1385 Days ... Beginning of Double Eclipse Cross in Multiples (1600 Furlongs)
2. 12/21/2017 + 2300 Days to End of Double Eclipse Cross (3 and 1/2 of Revelation)
3. 10/17/2017 + 2000 Days to End of Double Eclipse Cross (200,000,000 of Revelation)

1. 185,000 of Hezekiah to the Lord's Coming (luke 2:34-37)
2. 2300 of Daniel to the Lord's Coming (luke 9:28-31)
3. 200,000,000 of Revelation to the Lord's Coming (mark 5:13)

1. (Remember 1600 Furlong is a Parable, not a Straight Answer from god) (Sirius Alignment) 1260 Days to 34th Year of "Two Witnesses" Livespan given in declaration of Amos, (1600 - 1260 = 340), this begins the Double Eclipse Alignment on 8/21/2017
2. Galactic Center Alignment of the Dark Rift
3. Big Dipper Cross Alignment

1600 Furlongs is a Parable from God, but when you shuffle the figures God gives us, you can find three straight answers from God: (we don't need parables to answer God, but we should always observe them for a reproof!)

1. 1260 Days from Flight 370 ...... to Double Eclipse Cross
2. 2300 Days from 12/21 Galactic Alignment Cross of Dark Rift ...... to Double Eclipse Cross
3. 2000 Days from 10/17 Big Dipper Cross ...... to Double Eclipse Cross

Three Observances surrounding the 70th Year ..................... before the Lord Comes to Complete the Gospels Law ......................... God has not changed the way his presents or observes his Coming, it is exactly the same, as it was 5000 years ago, or 3000 or less years ago with Daniel ..................... "1600 Furlongs", is not a Straight Answer we can apply Intelligently with God's repeated association, to the "Sun, Moon, Stars" as revelation and daniel persists is what God has in view for a reproof ........................ anything after October of 2017 will not classify as a straight answer from god in three sets before he completes the law during those 5 months ........................... nothing happens at all, or man's sin increases, until we see what is necessary, for those reasons ........................ I don't believe there will be a North Korean War, until much later this year! (Since I have a date for the lord's return, that seems to invalidate the north korean war!).

(Nostradamus called his Prophecy for the Lord's Coming "Annemark" (MABUS/"Bar Jesus" is a Celestial Body Prophecy, like NIBIRU from Babylon/Noah's Rainbow), I was banned from one christian forum polluted by jews, because I proved that Nostradamus bases his prophecies on the bible's teachings .................. "Annemark" = Luke 2:36 = Anna the Prophetess, that is when the Lord was met, when the Lord Came, so the same for Nostradamus, ripped, right out the bible, like the rest of his teachings! As we've said) (the same is true for "hister" of nostradamus, when a great deal were killed with "hezekiah", when the sun moved a few degrees ...... and pau nay oloron that is philadelphia the last church that isn't dead in the book of revelation, when a great deal are killed ...... Nostradamus is based on the bible first, and then maybe it will have parallels with humanity ...... we have to move a level beyond a dumb jew and a dumb christian)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby amygdala » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Thank you for interpretations. My crisis is in fact a choice from two lovers. I dont know if I should try to maintain my current relationship or end it and start new one with a person I fell in love with. Dont know if this dream is trying to sugguest something for me.
amygdala
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:46 pm

You write about your own dream like it is exogenic. That would be like saying, my craving for a cheeseburger is trying to suggest something to me. The dream is what [u]you[/u] already think believe desire but do not admit or make clear to self.
Our reading is that your romantic choice will resolve around matters of purity or perceived innocence, and whether it is possible to speak about something that matters to you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams