Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sub particle space

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Sub particle space

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:37 am

I was in an a 'white room' learning about particle space ...
There were two round particle balls each with its own name that I was told (and soon forgot as I woke up... ) the center particle started with U and the other one started with a K ... as they were exactly 1 meter apart (that stuck with me for some reason or another) as these particles where proportionate to scale and U particle look kind of like Jupiter compared to K particle that had more a dark blue look... and was said to move /orbit?
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Sub particle space

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:52 am

Gus Who wrote:I was in an a 'white room' learning about particle space ...
There were two round particle balls each with its own name that I was told (and soon forgot as I woke up... ) the center particle started with U and the other one started with a K ... as they were exactly 1 meter apart (that stuck with me for some reason or another) as these particles where proportionate to scale and U particle look kind of like Jupiter compared to K particle that had more a dark blue look... and was said to move /orbit?

(Commentary in Parenthesis - "Field Theory, is Measurement of Dimension against a Vacuum (Zero Dimension/Space or Unified Field/Variable Field Sync)" ... ... ... ... "Dimension, is Measurement of a "Singularity/Zero Point" or Potential in a Vacuum (Zero Dimension/Space or Unified Field/Variable Field Sync)" ......................... Field Theory is Clear, Dimension is Clear, now, as we've said, "True Unified Field" is Clear (that is usage of all/most dimensions in observable field reaction ... ... ... ... we only observe the 4th Dimension Constant (s) limitation of Mass (3D), in now way can we observe 4D excitation/breakdown, or its tie in to the 5D) (there's no, scientific evidence, for the claims that are being made contrary, to the simple and clear truth, of limitation that is designed into our universe, there's a lot of "user input" based on the human experience of spirituality, that should not be there, with that said) (back to topic)

pinterest.co.uk/pin/345229127662775280

(Unified Field, is not True, Dimensions are Coupled by Excess of Undefinable Reaction (from 5th Dimension) (Dimension Coupling)

Dimension Five = Light (White Color = Everywhere at Once)
Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants
Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (Super Gravity Constants)
Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent
Dimension Three = Particles and Waves
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field
Dimension One = Anti Particles
Dimension Zero = Space

True Unified Field = Space Variance and Mass Resonance (True Zero Point across Fields, and Field Sync=Field Potential across fields)

(Sub Particle Space and Whistling Mass (Space Variance and Mass Resonance), those are not my definition choices, but, they do not exist until a "True Unified Field" is Present ................. that can only exist from the 5th Dimension Changes, God alone has to make necessary)

(Dimensional Coupling) (Everything is Color Coded) (is very simple and clear, it means, dimensions are grouped together because the fields are not unified across all the active observable dimensions in the vacuum)

Most Awesome Alien scene ever!
youtube.com/watch?v=EjZ7Cb5WDLM
(The Fourth Dimension does not have Mass, there are not Light or Gravity Particles, that is only the behavior of Mass you are classifying ................. the Black Hole in Open Space does not Create Gravity .................... the Fourth Dimension Constants react to Restrain Mass, until, at Critical Excitation, MASS is broken down to its lowest state, when the Constants are Broken Down, Super Gravity is present because that is the environment in which Critical Excitation takes place, and Time Force Breaks Down, (revealing pockets of dark energy like pebbles or black stones, or more like shades in the black hole itself, or gravity constants) ......................... the Black Hole in Open Space is not the Source of Gravity, that is the natural behavior of MASS in Critical Conditions of excess)

(However)

(The Portal, or Dimension Bridge that is created as a result of a "True Unified Field", can function like a Vacuum without the presence of MASS in excess of Critical Condition) ("True Unified Field") (=Vacuum at Zero Point in Field==Energy Generation at Field Vacuum Variance (Space Variance)===Critical Condition Excitation of MASS (does not have to involve explosion or acceleration)

(In Open Space the Black Hole is not the Source of Gravity ................. in "True Unified Field", "Space Variance and Mass Resonance", can function as a Source of Gravity or Black Hole Vacuum) (Edward Leedskalnin, used, the Magnetic Field, and his Body as an mechanism of exchange, with the nazi party, before he changed to using radiation in the usa with coral castle) (that much I am pretty sure that is what happened, but none of that, involves contemporary science ...........the son of man, is a branch of "Joseph the Blessings", of which arises the "True Unified Field")
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:44 pm

K is 1000. U is infinity. This is a schizoid reaction to some vulnerability.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Emphasis HEAR: 1 Meter
... as in being taught ... given I deal with YARDS ... Like on a football field .... and don't use "meters" as a form of language in general ... So this falls into 2nd language... Now that being said, and not recognizing the names of the two particles - U and K, the message becomes about the space ... (1 meter) as in 4th dimension (Ti)

:geek: [Space Vacuum is pull, falls into field of Gravity in open space] you do understand what a vacuum is in space RIGHT?

Space as a whole, with no particles should be considered a hole as all (mass) particles move through Ti field (a meter in this sense measurement is 'distance' )

Ti= 1 meter (5th dimension)

:whistling: Earth has its own Gravity
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:58 am

Gus Who wrote:Emphasis HEAR: 1 Meter
... as in being taught ... given I deal with YARDS ... Like on a football field .... and don't use "meters" as a form of language in general ... So this falls into 2nd language... Now that being said, and not recognizing the names of the two particles - U and K, the message becomes about the space ... (1 meter) as in 4th dimension (Ti)

:geek: [Space Vacuum is pull, falls into field of Gravity in open space] you do understand what a vacuum is in space RIGHT?

Space as a whole, with no particles should be considered a hole as all (mass) particles move through Ti field (a meter in this sense measurement is 'distance' )

Ti= 1 meter (5th dimension)

:whistling: Earth has its own Gravity

(Updated) (Back to Donald Trump)

okafala.wordpress.com/2015/01/18/enter-the-dragon-moons-nodes-uranus-pluto-square/

Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here)
Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (2)(Super Gravity Constants)
Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2)
Dimension Three = Particles and Waves (1)
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (1)
Dimension One = Anti Particles (1)
Dimension Zero = Void of Space (1)

True Unified Field = (Field Vacuum at Zero Point in Field) Space Variance and Mass Resonance (True Zero Point across Fields, and Field Sync=Field Potential across fields)
1. "Deviations in MASS from Time Force Constant Restraint of MASS" (Fourth Dimension has no MASS) (3D Can't Create a 4D Constant)
2. "Time Force Breakdown at Critical Excess of MASS Restraint" (Black Hole Does not Create Gravity (3D Can't Create a 4D Constant)
(1) (String Theory is False, because, it implies 4th Dimension Constant of Time, is Generated by, 3rd Dimension Force of MASS)
(2) (Theory of Relativity is False, because, it does not describe Time Breaking Down)
(1) 4th Dimension acts only to Restrain Mass (4th Dim. is not Present in Open Space/Dimension Zero, when there is no Mass to Restrain)
(2) 4th Dimension Has No Mass (Photons, Gravatons, and Time Force, should not be classified as particles or as waves, observable restraint in MASS)
Dimension Zero = Void of Space ............... True Unified Field = Vacuum

Angels & Demons (7/10) Movie CLIP - Antimatter Explosion (2009) HD
youtube.com/watch?v=I_v5km4eDik&ytbChannel=null

(The Void of Space or Dimension Zero, naturally moves things apart, however, the 4D Constants observable MASS will naturally pull things together, the law of dimension is that the greater dimension has more value...................that means MASS will inevitably form planets, and the restraint of mass by 4D Constants will inevitable form BLACK HOLES, but a Black Hole does not create Gravity it is MASS BREAK DOWN, by breaking down TIME FORCE ............................(where as a vacuum is another form of a Gravity Constant for Light, and this can draw things together, without placing mass in a critical excess condition)

(the "True Unified Field", Vacuum at Zero Point in Field and across Field Sync, is not native to our Universe, God did not need to employ this to create the universe or establish the planets and universes or the black holes..................this argument is expressed in increasing degrees of "Joseph the Blessings", with the Son of Man as the root value, and that is Jesus, and the Sons of Man give to mankind as the offspring of that value.....................and the True Unified Field as the generations of those values.................I told Terrence Mckenna that the Sons of Man are the dips into Novelty and, "Time Wave Zero" is the Son of Man, in the Scale of Joseph, and the Singularity is God's Method of activating the True Unified Field, we can see evidence of this in the earth's moon, however, after he was killed, God ripped a page of our history, so there is a great deal of blindness, going around for making war with moses, whoever he is)

(Inside the Center of a Black Hole, as the Super Gravity Constants Break down also Breaking Down Mass, there is only Darkness near the center of the eye in the Black Hole.................But if we Pass though it as Living Beings we will See that Angels and the Saints, but scientifically, nothing will be recorded................I called this DEJA VU because that is what really happens...................God does not give us all the variables we can observe against the Void of Space, in the True Unified Field he allows, the notable things we can do is levitation/gravity and teleportation, there's isn't much more we can do, outside of lots of smaller stuff)
(God gave the Generations of the Cabal/Cabul, the Generation without sin his Voice, so they can know the day and hour of the Lord's Return without Controversy, back to topic)

tumblr.com/search/bjork%20stalker%20comic

Da Vinci code - cryptex decodeing scene
youtube.com/watch?v=-ceJ9Ps0n1c&ytbChannel=null

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(Mayan Calendar) 2300 Days from 12/21 to 4/8/2024, End of Double Eclipse Cross

(UFO Guardian Diagram 1970 - 1991 Double Cross USA) 27 Years to 2018 End of "Uranus Pluto Square"

(Cross of Hendaye) 2000 Days for Lord's Return to 4/8/2024

(with the Cross of Hendaye................the Homosapien is only about Four Astrological Ages Old...............what happened before God created the Homosapien, Nibiru was sent to our Earth's Sun and Create the Variances in the Planets, it created the "Uranus Pluto Square"....................When God sent Moses from the Ark, it was testified at the "Uranus Pluto Square" and the Astrological Age of that Day........................now.....................it terminates in 2018)

MARK 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
MARK 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
II CORINTHIANS 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

10/17/2018 to 4/8/2024 = 2000 Days.................add 27 years to UFO Guardian and you arrive at this date

C8Q66
When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

(Shepard's Monument, D.M. = Donald Trump and Mike Pence, "Dark Becomes Moon Light")

C8Q40
The blood of the Just for Taur and La Duarade (Donald Trump)
in order to avenge itself against the Saturnines.
They will immerse the band in the new lake, (Ray Mabus/Reb Mabus = USA Navy)
then they will march against Alba.

Nostradamus does not use the phrase "Ray Mabus", that people tie to the US Navy. However, it fits the context of our Expedition Off World to the Andromeda Galaxy.

(Believe me I Understand. The Christian Community has told me so many time, that I was alive 2000 Years ago, and I would be alive today. My Birthday is 10/18, and 2000 Days Mark is 10/17...............the last time I said something significant about My Birthday was back in 2011, with the May 2011 Lord Return Craze.................October for the 14th Baktun of the Mayan Calendar was a conclusion that just go passed of, and I'll leave it at that, 10 months, but, nothing at all has to happen, we'll just have to keep watch)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:22 am

First of all, not even Jesus knows his the day and hour of return - And that includes anyone your posting that ever lived... all everyone knows is a time frame... as the warning sign ‘ Daniels abomination ‘ has already happen and people should’ve been leaving in this period of time, not to be caught in ...

As Jerusalem is in the mix ... as it is being surrounded... there is a blood moon (maybe Jan.31,2018) for another sign...

This topic is not about Trump... though clearly he is instigating Jerusalem conflict... as other small countries have jump on the band wagon.

This topic is saying ‘space’ and Gravity as Ge force of all matter... as push/pull is to speed ... in empty space (vacuum) mater is drawn together
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:24 pm

Gus Who wrote:First of all, not even Jesus knows his the day and hour of return - And that includes anyone your posting that ever lived... all everyone knows is a time frame... as the warning sign ‘ Daniels abomination ‘ has already happen and people should’ve been leaving in this period of time, not to be caught in ...

As Jerusalem is in the mix ... as it is being surrounded... there is a blood moon (maybe Jan.31,2018) for another sign...

This topic is not about Trump... though clearly he is instigating Jerusalem conflict... as other small countries have jump on the band wagon.

This topic is saying ‘space’ and Gravity as Ge force of all matter... as push/pull is to speed ... in empty space (vacuum) mater is drawn together

(Epic FaiL = Edward Leedskalnin)

Ernest Lawrence and the Cyclotron
history.aip.org/exhibits/lawrence/larger-image-page/epa-13.htm

(E=MC2 // GE // WAT2 ===== To Light Speed // Gravity // Magnet Field Variance)
(Light Particles = False // Gravity Particles = False // Time Force Generation = False)
(Acceleration of MASS, does not Generate Time Force, as Proof of Theory for Relativity (MASS = Time Force) = FALSE
(Acceleration of MASS, causes restrain by 4D Constants of MASS, Deviation in Gravity, and Magnet Field Variance (MASS to Magnet Field Variance)= True
Edward Leedskalnin, has the difficult task, of simplifying the Field Environment by debunking, without controversy, the (4D)FORCE = (3D)MASS, arguments, for his purposes of soliciting the government's support in developing the Atomic Bomb, and Proof of Joseph the Blessing "Philadelphia Experiment".

A Non-Conductive, Non-Reactive, Non-Magnetic, material is used near the wake of the particle collision, and this is surrounded by a Magnetic.....................Scientifically......................there is no legal reason for the Magnetic Field to exhibit deviations of anykind near the wake of the particle collision......................deviations are observed in the Magnet Field and this is proof of theory, for the Deviations in MASS that the 4D Constant Restrain of MASS Causes, and its indirect and spontaneous, alternations to the adjacent Magnet Field......................this Proves that, the Magnetic Field is evidence that there is not a "True Unified Field" functional with any 4D Constant (no field vacuum at zero point), this also proves, by conjecture that Time Force Breaks Down like the Magnet Field if Spontaneous Light Speed Particles are observed in the Magnet Field, or, "Spontaneous Faster than Light Particles".
Edward Leedskalnin, removes the Magnet that was used to Debunk, contemporary field theory at that time, and instead, he places his body near the non-magnetic, non-conductive, material, near the wake of the particle collision...............the field from his body generates a pulse that joins the two larger balls in the left side of the photo...................it is like a kind of electricity that has no charge, that in very simple terms, represents "True Zero Mass", so it is not really like an electric pulse, more than it is like a kind of light.....................that is proof of theory for a "True Unified Field", and by extension of the son of man, "Joseph the Blessings", which is by extension, the argument of a "True Unified Field" (which is, Field Vacuum at Zero Point in Field, as evident in Field Sync (Field Potential) across Field (Space Variance, Mass Resonance, by Critical Point Excitation) (where as e=mc2 // ge // wat2 is convention theory ....... GV (Gravity Constant for Field Vacuum) // FV (field vacuum) // CC (critical condition)
Edward Leedskalnin was "The Man they Could not Hang", in the eyes of Germany, they wanted a legal and bonified answer, as to why God killed the Jews in a Mass Suicide at that time, for what they had done (in raping his mom to death and mutilating her body, burning down his house, and repeating trying him for murder).....................The Experiment Ed. Used, of German Girls, versus, Jewish Girls, to reveal the association of "Joseph the Blessings", is the same, argument he has re-articulated to express against the Particle Collider, for his goal us soliciting support from the government in developing the Nuclear Bomb.
Observations from an Active Particle Collider, in the "True Unified Environment", will have some association to this .............. because the current setup is very unstable, and in the past, I've compared this to an undetected Propane Leak, or, a new age Nuclear Bomb. Those are Valid Statements, but this my not concern mankind at all, also, I don't personally care, but whatever example Ed. performed, I can also perform. This is not a first resurrection argument, I can't do anything like teleport ships of my own freewill, like Ed. performed, to continue his solicitation of support for development of the nuclear bomb.

atomictoasters.com/2012/04/big-complicated-machines-13-particle-accelerators/
Terminator 3 Particle Accelerator Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=KKFnsFFdPh8

Most early particle accelerators are shaped very similar to atomic bombs................however, Satan turned a stepping stone towards nuclear power into a quest, for the unobtainable, a "True Unified Field"..................it was not Ed.s goal to create a field for quantum study, because that is true, everything was lost or modified to ensure the field of quantum dynamics would survive the test of time.................that is not at all what Ed. intended....................Nikola Tesla, just a poster boy, the Super Weapon, is actually a description of a Particle Collider in a "True Unified Field" environment.................what you have now is a Nuclear Bomb waiting to be detonated, moments after it is activated, if and when God turns on the switch.
The Day and Hour of the Lord's Return? ("A Day for A Year")

therecanbeonly1.angelfire.com/1.html
lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html

C3Q77
The third climate included under Aries
The year 1727 in October,
The King of Persia captured by those of Egypt:
Conflict, death, loss: to the cross great Shame.

(God created the Mayan Calendar, and the Cross of Hendaye, as a set piece, they show approximately how to read the bible for the lord's return................we needed more information from God, but we have that, if Flight 370 was the shuffling of Daniel and Revelation Figures, then the Double Cross Alignment of USA is our Direct Answer)

12/21/2017 Solstice + 2300 Days of Daniel 8:14
10/17/2018 Autumn + 2000 Days of Mark 5:13

The Mayan Calendar and Cross of Hendaye, shows about 2300 to 2000 Years of the Galactic Cross Transition in there collective designs, translate a "Year for a Day", and you have 2300 Days and 2000 Days, within the Double Eclipse Cross at Daniel's 70th Year, to Mark the Lord's Return.

C2Q13
The body without soul no longer to be sacrificed:
Day of death put for birthday:
The divine spirit will make the soul happy,
seeing the word in its eternity.

MABUS the Third Antichrist, dies, on his Birthday in October. This is perfectly natural for Nostradamus to say that, just count the number of times his puts the word "Birth" in his Epistles....................(Hebrews 4:7 ... Luke 2:42, Luke 2:51 ... 2 Timothy 3:8).....................God appears to say, that King David (God), and Jesus (his son), and Moses (Two Witness Equation), all die on their birthdays....................(John 3:1-4) Jesus talks to Nicodemus about his Birthday, that is the day he returned for 40 Days/Night...................Christmas originates from "Old Saint Nick", it is Nicodemus from the Bible................Jesus Birthday was held in October some time, by many people, but I believe, Paganism changed the birth of Jesus closer to the Solstice of December. Both fall in the Gospel's Figures, but, the Range of the Galactic Cross to Years to Days is in view, and, in October of 2018 (I will eventually be a man again, I believe it is at that time, you will believe, that blowing out my brains is the method to excite Joseph the Blessings, for a portal to galaxies for our Trip with the US Navy and some other people and a bunch of cruise ships).

(My Birthday was only officially an answer around the 2011 Prophecies, for Amos Declaration of 34 years, however, the Gospel gives us 30 years or Degrees for jesus and joseph, the Galactic Cross, and then it drops off....................when King David reign in Jerusalem around his 30th year, it was the same as Jesus, so best answer to that is about 34/35 years for lifespan for 2018, (whatever the age of accountability is, with God, takes some role into how God counts the Declaration of Amos against the live span)
(Antichrist is not just "MABUS", but also "Prince" with Nostradamus, that is how Donald Trump Fits In the Equation)

youtube.com/watch?v=NVyNp8bKTkY&ytbChannel=null

1. 2014 - Flight 370 = Shane Montomery // Antichrist Parallel
2. 2018 - International Space Station = Prince Harry // Antichrist Parallel

C4Q4 (President Obama // War with MABUS/Moses Testimony)
The impotent Prince angry, complaints and quarrels,
Rape and pillage, by cocks and Africans:
Great it is by land, by sea infinite sails,
Italy alone will be chasing Celts.

C8Q6 (President Donald Trump, Vice, Mike Pence // War with MABUS/Moses Testimony)
When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

C4Q27 (State Funded INRI and Atomic Bomb Controversy is Resolved = "Annemark")
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

Donald Trump comes from New York City, where the 9/11/2001 Falling Moses/MABUS, first made the International Scene. That was Round One ... Round Two beings when Moses/MABUS is associated as the "Prince of Peace" according to Isaiah ... That is why Nostradamus use of the word "Prince" is important in denoting the Antichrist.

1. Prince Harry, and his Mom, Princess Diana
2. Moses/MABUS, and his Mother, with State Funded Incest/Rape/Murder

Princess Diana was dead around the time the Turin Shroud was burned in 1997 + 27 MABUS = 2024 end of Double Eclipse Cross......................following that conclusion:

(Double Eclipse Cross, the last one, and the current one)
1. Prince Harry = 27 MABUS = 1970/1991 to 2018
2. Princess Diana = 27 MABUS = 1997 to 2024

Shane Montgomery died the same way Princess Diana died, in a drunken stupor..................Prince Harry may die, in a foolish way, that is the theme......................as for me.....................Your instructions to blow out my brains by the provision of the state or media, or both, is still effective and valid at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA. Near my Address, and.....................this is "Annemark" for Nostradamus..................not the "Statue of Liberty"...................and, this is round two, round one was New York with Moses....................round two takes place in space, with a gravity wave or other, the international space station is in danger for that reason, so we can tie Flight 370 to Shane Montgomery and the International Space Station to Prince Harry.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:07 pm

Gus Who wrote: mater is drawn together
Mater means mother.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:47 pm

Mater is sub particles (building blocks) in a ‘white/ black black hole (space) to celestial mutter...
Last edited by Gus Who on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Space is a "whole" in Time ... as everything is preordained (by God) ... particles come to life ...
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:14 am

Gus Who wrote:Space is a "whole" in Time ... as everything is preordained (by God) ... particles come to life ...

Epic FaiL - Revised Edition (?) (1) (Rule is 10000, 1000, 100, 10 = Impossible for Man to put MASS in Critical Excess Condition) ................ (Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance as Proof of Deviation in Time Force ... the reaction is not scaled, unless Critical Excess Condition is Met, Time will not Break Down) (Particle Colliders are only a Child's Toy, until God throws the switch)

somepets.com/12-most-unusual-animal-eye/

(reptiles have less genetic decay, in a perfect situation, we should just be able to view the structure of their eyes, to explain, the Field Environment............that is the way MASS Reacts to itself, and is Restrained by Constants) (God's Answer is the Earth's Moon (tied to MABUS), a mechanism is required to modify the field environment, by introducing a Super Gravity Constant over some given range by reason of its effect, this kind of reaction is not native or natural for the universe, the moon's latent behavior, can be seen as the extreme latent reaction our universe may afford, that is entirely different) (So between the Eyes of an Animal with less Genetic Decay and the Earth's Moon, we can understand the working theory's design, of how, Dimension 0,1,2,3,4,5 relate to each other ............ since one is designed to observe light, modified over millions of years to reach a more perfect design, and the other is created to serve a specific function of adding/converting Gravitates Function for Light) (The Jewish Kabbalah, fails the tests of Mother Nature, and so does the way science organize its information relating to dimension)

(EDITING) (There's Nothing Wrong with, any, of this Information, it can be expressed differently, see the "Pink Notes", this will invalidate String Theory by proving Time Breaks Down, this Proves the 3rd Dimension cannot Generate Time Force ................ this will also invalidate the Theory of Relativity by proving the deviation in Time Force is not scaled, it does not increase or decrease based on any level of excitation or reaction)

Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here)
Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (2)(Super Gravity Constants)
Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)
Dimension Three = Particles and Waves (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)
Dimension One = Anti Particles (1)
Dimension Zero = Void of Space (1)
True Unified Field = (Field Vacuum at Zero Point in Field) Space Variance and Mass Resonance (True Zero Point across Fields, and Field Sync=Field Potential across fields)

The Astronauts that went to the earth's moon, observed, "Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance", a version of that, is what made certain materials appear to move by themselves..................You can duplicate the results very easily, and, for reasons they did not understand, "Faster than Light Particles were Reported", but, may not of been what was really happening. (could be as simple as a small piece of a magnet, breaking off and bouncing against something)

EDITING ("Open Space" means "VOID", which is to resist the qualities of Dimension, in simplest possible terms, the qualities of Dimension are (Zero Point // Zero Point Potential ... Field Synchronization // Field Potential), Dimension Zero, has none of these qualities, it does not contain any Constants of the 4th Dimension, it does not contain "Time/Gravity/Light' Constants"....................."Open Space" is not a "Vacuum" = .................. = "Vacuum" has (True) Absolute, Zero Point Potential and Field Potential, this, is to have, a 4D Constant react with MASS, where as a 4D Constant will only Restrain MASS (Force (zero point potential) and no Mass) (Qualities of Dimension, are, Qualities of the Field Environment....................you can expand the qualities of dimension to correctly explain the different dimensions (just add a scale to each of the four variables)....................the Second Dimension, the "Magnetic Field" = Zero Point 0 // Zero Point Potential 0 ... Field Sync 1 // Field Potential 1....................the Third Dimension, "Particles and Waves" = Zero Point 0 // Zero Point Potential 1 ... Field Sync 1 // Field Potential 1 ...................... "Zero Point Arguments" really relate to the 4th Dimension (In MASS it is only observed as Restrain of MASS, zero point is under the value of zero), the way we've organized the Jewish Kabbalah previously is correct so out of 5 Dimensions and Dimension Zero, there are 11 Components, 5 that are equilavent to the way dimension is processed
(Rule is 10000 Saints, 1000 Kingdoms, 100 Lamb Slain/john 19:39, 10 Wise/Foolish Virgins) (the value of Light to create and modify constant behavior, is exactly that, this behavior, cannot be correctly quantified, best way to view that, is, it takes the MASS of a Sun or Several Planets, to put MASS in Critical Excess Condition, to break down the 4th Dimension Constants ........................ we cannot do that obviously, so, the Deviations in the Magnetic Field, as a result of Time Force Deviation, is not a scaled value, its just proof of purpose, thats all Particle Colliders can do, nothing more, nothing else, that was Edward Leedskalnin's Conclusion, that is also the Law) (So for every Constant we can identify, such as the Super Gravity Constant for Time/Light/Gravity/and Vacuum/"True Unified Field" (not yet there), then there are 10 to 10000 Constants of Light in place we cannot identify, you have a glimpse of the true complexity that is involved with God) (Joseph the Blessings Equation is not absolute progression, Incest/Rape/Murder, using me to commit suicide by using force against me, regardless of the means, invalidates everything, in a scale, that can extend to hundreds of thousands of years, so you don't have a legal right to anything, even if you stop raping my body, you will still just die dumb and blind)

skyandtelescope.com/observing/this-weeks-sky-at-a-glance-october-14-22/

1. Mayan Calendar
2. Cross of Hendaye

1. August 21 of Double Solar Eclipse is Sirius Marker (12/21 + 2300 Days is Solstice Marker)
2. October 14-22, the Big Dipper is Lowest in Sky (October 17, 2018 is 2000 Days to End of Double Eclipse Cross)

silverravenwolf.wordpress.com/tag/sirius/
tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/sirius-rising-and-the-dog-days-of-summer/

Mayan Calendar Creation Date 8/11/3114, is Pointed at Sirius..................(Great Attractor + Star Clusters = Pleiades) (Galactic Center + Big Dipper Cross = Sirius)................... The Difference between the Solstice and Big Dipper Cross = the Pyramid on the Mayan Calendar's Design, this is explained a different way, on the Cross of Hendaye as the only two significance points of observance, for the return of the Gods.

cococubed.asu.edu/pix_pages/astro101.shtml

Scene in movie Jaws: falling star!
youtube.com/watch?v=IzY5Hg4hGG4

"Earthquake Scene" - Earthquake 1974
youtube.com/watch?v=12hYrJaIVj8

(Observation based answer is Dark Rift to begin the Countdown, the scientific answer is)
1. Uranus Pluto Square Debunks 12/21/2012
2. Sirius Orbital Behavior Debunks 12/21/2012

(Magnetic Field Line Argument, of 23 Degrees Tilt during the Year Cycle ................ Sirius's Position is at the same Angle of the Earth Tilt During the duration from 12/21 to October...................with October matching a Magnetic Field Line Argument that is the least destructive for the deviation/activation of our Earth's Moon for the Field Environment) (Go back to 1947, 70 Years Ago from 2017 the 70th Year of Daniel, do you now see how Sirius has been Counting Down to the Position of 2017/2018 which is the year of URANUS PLUTO SQUARE TERMINATION.....................(you can also reference the Dark Rift which is some distance from the Galactic Center, against the Orbital Information of Sirius for a perfect match)

(Do you now see, that Nguyen Van Lem for the First Resurrection was allowed to die in 1968 at the same point of relative intersection as with the year 2018 for the Second Resurrection, and Activation of Earth's Moon?) (Nguyen Van Lem, asked the authorities to place "X287" on his body, so he would be convicted of his conscious for the Lord's Return) (Nostradamus said, he would rise from his tomb, when the Earth's Magnetic Field shifted, and after he rose, he greeted the authorities with some diagram, they later forgot) (You have instruction to blow out my brains, so that God can make a declaration about the termination of man, in the Andromeda Galaxy, I will eventually have your cooperation in blowing out my brains)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:03 am

Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)

?? ... or you can look at this space as Ge :idea: 5D and X (holding Time inn ) :idea:
4th Dimension = Time Space with one

METERING LIGHT with Force
as all Time has a force field ...
as things get labeled inn to existence (~wat2)

As everything is written (coded) in time (Ti) like a picture (i) :idea:

As there is 'magnetism' in such particle (i)

:whistling: side note to Edgar Cayce ... had ability to diagnosed illnesses by peeking inn through correspondence with patients and not known like Nostradamus type of seeing :infinity:
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:20 pm

Gus Who wrote:
METERING LIGHT with Force
as all Time has a force field ...
as things get labeled inn to existence (~wat2)

As everything is written (coded) in time (Ti) like a picture (i) :idea:

As there is 'magnetism' in such particle (i)

:whistling: side note to Edgar Cayce ... had ability to diagnosed illnesses by peeking inn through correspondence with patients and not known like Nostradamus type of seeing :infinity:

(False) ("True Zero Mass", the Cat's Eye near the bottom triangle point, does not include all variables in observable field) (it is a constant of Super Gravity that, gives 4D MASS, not time)
thebluetemple.wordpress.com/2013/06/19/accelerator-blueprints-language-of-light-language-of-love/

(4D Constants have no Mass, cannot classified as a Particle or a Wave)
(4D Constants have no Mass, then "Time Force (4D)", observance of Restraining Mass is Absolute, and, "Time Force (4D)", Deviation/Relativity-Limit, is to Spontaneous-Magnetic Field Disturbance)

(False Mass and False Zero Mass) (4D Constants are not Present Everywhere all the Time, "Time", is not Present Everywhere All the Time) (So a Less Correct Argument, is not more correct, it is just less correct)

crossbearer-brian.tripod.com/id193.htm

Dimension Five = Light (White Color = Everywhere at Once) (Not Mass)
Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here) (Not Mass)
Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (2)(Super Gravity Constants) (Not Mass)
Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (S. Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass)
Dimension Three = Particles and Waves (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass)
Dimension One = Anti Particles (1) (Not Mass)
Dimension Zero = Void of Space (1) (Not Mass)
True Unified Field = (Field Vacuum at Zero Point in Field) Space Variance and Mass Resonance (True Zero Point across Fields, and Field Sync=Field Potential across fields) (Long Blue Line, becomes, Long Black Line)
Oblivion (2013) - All Sightings
youtube.com/watch?v=fdliiNAnwc4&ytbChannel=PULS3
The Magnetic Field is the Principal Argument that is present, when, a "True Unified Field" is not Present, it is very Dominant. It is the Longest Blue Line, in the Dimension Reaction Propensity Chart. The Magnetic Field is NOT MASS, however, MASS does react to illustrate that condition, in certain materials, or in certain conditions.
MASS in Red, is very narrow argument in the Field Environment Classification System ............... If you want to be clear, then, God does not use all the constants observable in a "True Unified Field", that means, you will always observe a magnetic field of somekind and antiparticles of somekind.
X This "X" represents the Deviation of the Magnetic Field, with, Time Force Deviation, this is the Value Edward Leedskalnin used to disprove the quantum field, and to solicit support of the government for the development of nuclear weapons.
X (Time Force and Time Force Absence, since it is generated value ... is the first value that collapses when MASS is placed in a critical excess condition, from there the chain reaction is produced, that breaks down MASS to its lowest possible state in a Black Hole in the Open Universe, when the 4D Constants Break Down Also, it is like pulling down a Zipper, or cutting through a plastic ziplock bag) The "True Unified Field", the Gravity Constant that enables the Vacuum at Zero Point in Field, will, displace the magnetic field and produce, "True Zero Mass"........................Edward Leedskalnin used his body as the mechanism, because the Earth's Moon is not Activated to produced the Gravity Constant (4D), in question that is necessary.
(its not MASS below what constitutes the Third Dimension, because the Field Environment is not complex enough, that is a acceptable answer................the real answer, is that the lower dimensions are evidence that a "True Unified Field" is not present. The Technical Classification, of the Void of Space, Anti Particles and the Magnetic Field, are all "Voids", they serve to pull things apart, but the complex relationship of MASS when it is restrained by the 4D Constants, make them appear to pull things together, but everything is simple and clear) (FALSE ZERO MASS is anything below the 3rd Dimension, and anything above the 3rd Dimension...................that is the confusion at present.....................TRUE ZERO MASS is Field Vacuum at Zero Point in Field, as a result of the Gravity Constant, that is involved with our Earth's Moon) (Nothing has to happen at all, as, Seven Billion Lives come to a full and complete close, but the only reason you will not have a North Korean War, is because, I have a date for the day of the lord's return, effective in a few months, as we've said)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:54 am

WAT do you think Mayan calendar bandStars '... Alignment ... in 2012' .... fell under ... Goes too looking in 4th Dimension (Space Time) as of recent news, Two separate teams of scientists have bent the rules of physics to catch a glimpse of evidence on something which, technically, we shouldn't be able to perceive: a fourth spatial dimension...

“Physically, we don’t have a 4D spatial system, but we can access 4D quantum Hall physics using this lower-dimensional system because the higher-dimensional system is coded in the complexity of the structure,” Mikael Rechtsman, professor at Penn State University behind one of the papers, told Gizmodo. “Maybe we can come up with new physics in the higher dimension and then design devices that take advantage the higher-dimensional physics in lower dimensions.”

There are three spatial dimensions, or directions you can move by holding everything else constant. Moving back and forth along a line is moving in one dimension. Make a right angle to the line and you add a second dimension to move forward and backward in—imagine a square. Make another right angle and you enter the third spatial dimension. You can move up and down—that’s a cube. If a fourth dimension existed, you could make another right angle into it, and create some sort of hyper cube. A fourth spatial dimension can be described by mathematics but not physically realized.

However, think about this: a three-dimensional figure leaves a two-dimensional shadow. By observing this shadow, we can glean some information about the three-dimensional thing. Perhaps by observing some real-world physical system, we can learn about a fourth-dimensional nature by a shadow left in lower dimensions.

At each of these new experiments’ core is the quantum Hall effect: When electrons are confined to two dimensions, as if they are stuck on the surface of a sheet of paper (like in graphene or in certain layers of semiconductors), and a magnetic field is passed through that sheet perpendicularly, some of the system’s electrical properties become restricted to multiples of exact number values. Math says that other consequences of this quantum Hall effect should be measurable in a four-spatial-dimension system—but again, we don’t have four spatial dimensions to test this physics in.

Both teams overcame this hurdle with specially engineered systems published today in the journal Nature. A team of European physicists trapped atoms of the element rubidium with sets of lasers in two dimensions—the experiment setup was kind of like an egg crate with atoms in it whose boundaries are governed by lasers. This created a sort of two-dimensional quantum “charge pump” that allowed them to simulate the transport of electric charges (atoms aren’t charged). An extra parameter based on the internal behavior of these atoms is coded along each dimension, playing the role of two more spatial dimensions. They were able to use this system to measure the “second Chern number,” signifying the presence of the fourth-dimensional effects.
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:12 pm

Gus Who wrote:WAT do you think Mayan calendar bandStars '... Alignment ... in 2012' .... fell under ... Goes too looking in 4th Dimension (Space Time) as of recent news, Two separate teams of scientists have bent the rules of physics to catch a glimpse of evidence on something which, technically, we shouldn't be able to perceive: a fourth spatial dimension...

(False on Three Counts) (Time is not a "Dimension", it is a "Constant" in the 4th Dimension) ("Dimension Zero" is a Void, it does not include "Dimension") ("Time" as a Constant has "Potential", "Space as Dimension Zero, does not have "Potential") (The Problem is Pride, not Science, "Time", has an elevated value out of the need to have "Spiritual Authority", which is to see and know, the difference of our conscious in a mechanism of our own articulation)

This is Dimension Zero, it is a "Void" - "It pulls things apart", its environment, does not have, "Potential" (Zero Point), or "Fields" (Field Sync).......................to have none of these variables.....................means......................in OPEN SPACE, MASS will clump together, because the 4TH Dimension Constants only React to Restrain Mass, there is no observable reason in OPEN SPACE, by your accounts, for you to use this phrase, "Space Time", this reason is false, and the science that uses that phrase is also false, it is only pride. (That much is the law, but, you don't have to accept that answer .................... what I mean to say, is that all "Black Holes in Open Space" have emissions of MASS in its lowest state, it is broken down as Time is Broken Down, because that is the bridge from the 4th Dimension to the 3rd dimension .......................... Because "TIME" is the principal link to "MASS", and "TIME" is created/generated in the 4th Dimension of which is also the Light and Gravaton Constants, the "Emissions of Black Holes", could take place light years away or in arbitrary locations, or you may even have language for this already, and did not make the association, i'll just leave this statement at that) (EDIT - If Time simply occurred in Open Space without MASS, then, you would see rainbows of light without MASS, and etc. .............. so the account and phrase of "Space Time", is false on more than four accounts, NO LEGAL EVIDENCE)

“Physically, we don’t have a 4D spatial system, but we can access 4D quantum Hall physics using this lower-dimensional system because the higher-dimensional system is coded in the complexity of the structure,” Mikael Rechtsman, professor at Penn State University behind one of the papers, told Gizmodo. “Maybe we can come up with new physics in the higher dimension and then design devices that take advantage the higher-dimensional physics in lower dimensions.”

There are three spatial dimensions, or directions you can move by holding everything else constant. Moving back and forth along a line is moving in one dimension. Make a right angle to the line and you add a second dimension to move forward and backward in—imagine a square. Make another right angle and you enter the third spatial dimension. You can move up and down—that’s a cube. If a fourth dimension existed, you could make another right angle into it, and create some sort of hyper cube. A fourth spatial dimension can be described by mathematics but not physically realized.

However, think about this: a three-dimensional figure leaves a two-dimensional shadow. By observing this shadow, we can glean some information about the three-dimensional thing. Perhaps by observing some real-world physical system, we can learn about a fourth-dimensional nature by a shadow left in lower dimensions.

(False Again - all - 4D Constants have Force and No Mass ............. Mass cannot "Generate" 4D Constant Force) (that is the reason for this heresy of "Space Time")

Dimension Field Propagation Chart 1 (Time Force Deviation with Magnetic Field Deviation at MASS Stress)

Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here) (Not Mass)
Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (2)(Super Gravity Constants) (Not Mass)
Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (S. Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass) (MASS Resonance with True Zero Mass in "True Unified Field")
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass)

Bridge to True Unified Field from Dimension Zero = Space Variance
True Unified Field = (Field Vacuum at Zero Point in Field) Space Variance and Mass Resonance (True Zero Point across Fields, and Field Sync=Field Potential across fields) (Long Blue Line, becomes, Long Black Line)

Dimension Field Propagation Chart 2 (True Unified Field = Space Variance and Mass Resonance)

Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (S. Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass) (MASS Resonance with True Zero Mass in "True Unified Field")

(Just a statement for correctness in parenthesis - "Generation of Super Gravity Constants" is a function of the 5th Dimension" ...................... because the Time Force Breaks Down, in Black Holes to break down MASS, the Time Force Constant is Generated at Black Hole Emission, so, Dimension 4, where Generation of Time Force takes place is Green .................. if "True Unified Field", causes more time force deviation, like near, mass at critical condition in black hole, the constant is tugged from the forth dimension in both scales of allowance in force to mass from 3rd Dimension, FORCE = MASS, in "True Unified Field") (The Magnetic Field, and Antiparticle Relationships, are NOT MASS, they, exist, as DESTRUCTIVE "VOID" FORCES, because, the Fourth Dimension does not have MASS, so MASS is in extreme decay, because 4D Forces are Pulling MASS Apart, that is what the Magnetic Field and Antiparticle are, NOT MASS) (At the same time 4D Forces cause MASS TO PULL ITSELF APART = VOID FORCE (ANTIPARTICLE AND MAGNETIC FIELD), the 4D Forces cause MASS to clump together, that is the effect of Super Gravity Constants (light/gravity/time) (The Reason the LARGE BLACK CUBE loses a dimension, and, the Green Squares gain a Dimension, is because the function of "True Unified Field when Present in MASS" creates the Condition of SPACE VARIANCE AND MASS RESONANCE) (this removes by proportion the destructive 4D VOID FORCES, anti particle/magnetic, from MASS, by creation of 4D CONSTANT FOR FIELD VACUUM)..............(This 4D Constant for Field Vacuum, is an overlapping dimension in itself, one that changes, the nature of Dimension Zero, Dimension One, and Dimension Two, by Proportion, SO THE CONSTANT, Gives Dimension to the Lower Dimensions, and Removes the considerable Dimensional Divide between the 3RD AND 4TH Dimensions)

At each of these new experiments’ core is the quantum Hall effect: When electrons are confined to two dimensions, as if they are stuck on the surface of a sheet of paper (like in graphene or in certain layers of semiconductors), and a magnetic field is passed through that sheet perpendicularly, some of the system’s electrical properties become restricted to multiples of exact number values. Math says that other consequences of this quantum Hall effect should be measurable in a four-spatial-dimension system—but again, we don’t have four spatial dimensions to test this physics in.

Both teams overcame this hurdle with specially engineered systems published today in the journal Nature. A team of European physicists trapped atoms of the element rubidium with sets of lasers in two dimensions—the experiment setup was kind of like an egg crate with atoms in it whose boundaries are governed by lasers. This created a sort of two-dimensional quantum “charge pump” that allowed them to simulate the transport of electric charges (atoms aren’t charged). An extra parameter based on the internal behavior of these atoms is coded along each dimension, playing the role of two more spatial dimensions. They were able to use this system to measure the “second Chern number,” signifying the presence of the fourth-dimensional effects.

The Hunger Games (12/12) Movie CLIP - Rule Change (2012) HD
youtube.com/watch?v=mgr2tLYYha4
MASS is tugged on pulled against the lower dimensions, this equals, loss of function, and the appearance of the Anti Particle Relationship and Magnetic Field, these are, "VOID Forces", similar to Dimension Zero, because of its tendency to pull things apart.........................VOID FORCES are there only because we are not using all of the constants observable/available in the field environment, in a Unified Field......................so VOID FORCES will always be present, because that is God's Law, even with a "True Unified Field".
[THG] ◄ Catching Fire - Katniss [training scene] ►
youtube.com/watch?v=LVENNhns5Zs
Just like Lower Dimensions create a "Tug or Force" against MASS ........................ "Time Force Deviation" by Stress of Mass, creates a "Tug or Force" against the Magnetic Field as a VOID FORCE, and this specific behavior, can change the energy disposition in some small portion of mass as Evidence of Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance.
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Movie CLIP #6 - The Mockingjay Appears (2013) Movie HD
youtube.com/watch?v=dM1ABOZQ8Po
The Magnetic Field or some portion of it, is just exhibiting a deviation, its not completely acting like a "wave" or other...................MASS is not being isolated from the lower dimensions...................less of the VOID FORCE PULL OR TUG is being exhibited in the fashion of an intelligent and purposeful design. (Only in a "True Unified Field", will MASS or some portion of it be isolated from the VOID FORCE, that is not the evidence I have in view for this discussion..................there is only to be observed a deviation in the void force tug, not a gain or less of dimension, not a gain or loss of a Void Force)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 09, 2018 7:52 pm

Prophecy is getting visions of the future or past... Goes to 4th Dimension Time ( :infinity: )
.... as time is written (coded) by the author as is

Also Star Trek always used a ‘Star Date’ to cite to a decimal point distance ...
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:57 am

Gus Who wrote:Prophecy is getting visions of the future or past... Goes to 4th Dimension Time ( :infinity: )
.... as time is written (coded) by the author as is

Also Star Trek always used a ‘Star Date’ to cite to a decimal point distance ...

(Epic Fail = GE // WAT2 = Gravity Waves = FALSE .................("Space Time" is a Glaring Mistake, then, "Gravity Waves" is an even greater mistake)...............3D MASS does not create 4D Constant Force)

gizmodo.com/black-holes-may-be-way-more-murderous-than-we-realized-1792781797
quora.com/If-a-black-hole-is-essentially-a-hole-in-space-then-what-does-that-make-a-white-hole

(Black Hole = Pulsar) MASS is reduced to its Lowest Possible State, as TIME FORCE IS BROKEN DOWN, near Critical Excitation of MASS by Super Gravity, then 4D Constants become more dominant and TIME FORCE GENERATION Breaks Down .................... then MASS is Ejected from Black Hole...........................(the phrase "Space Time" should not be used at all to describe the Field Environment, "Time" is not a singular force in the 4th Dimension, and it is not the Dominant Force, when "Time Force" breaks down, the Light Constant for Gravity (photon), and the Gravity Constant (gravaton) for Gravity, are immediately observed as effective in the escaping MASS.................then TIME FORCE is generated and becomes effective)......................its very simple to debunk, but think this way......................1. "TIME FORCE BREAK DOWN" only takes place in the Center of a Black Hole at critical excitation of MASS by Super Gravity.....................2. The Reason some Black Holes look Black, is because the Strength of the Black Hole's Center, is so Great, it "BREAKS DOWN TIME" in MASS before the MASS reaches the Center (Time is Bridge to 3rd Dimension, if that Breaks Down, then Mass Breaks Down, and its ability to resist the light constant anti gravity constant, it becomes black)...............3. A Pulsar is equal to a Black Hole, it is only the difference in degree of strength you are observing.

(Gona try to make this clear................Black Hole is Black, just like Space is Black, just like Antiparticles are Black, just like the Magnetic Field is Black...............this is classified as "Void Force" its behavior that is classified as pulling MASS apart, because a "True Unified Field", Vacuum at Field is not present) (The Different Charts, express, the differences in Tangibility of Dimensional Propagation to MASS, they are not, really, less or more correct)

mesopotamia-ru.livejournal.com/7427.html

BLUE Check Mark ("annemark" Nostradamus) shows only Time Force Deviation in Magnetic Field (Relativity)
(Void Force) Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here) (Not Mass)
(Void Force) Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (2)(Super Gravity Constants) (Not Mass)
(Void Force) Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (S. Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass) (MASS Resonance with True Zero Mass in "True Unified Field")
(Void Force) Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass)
(Void Force) Dimension One = Anti Particles (1) (Not Mass)
Void Force) Dimension Zero = Void of Space (1) (Not Mass)

Green Check Mark ("annemark Nostradamus") Shows us "True Unified Field", "Space Variance and Mass Resonance" (instead of relativity in magnetic field to time force)
(Void Force) Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here) (Not Mass)
(Void Force) Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (2)(Super Gravity Constants) (Not Mass)
(Void Force) Bridge to Third Dimension = Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (1) (2) (S. Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass) (MASS Resonance with True Zero Mass in "True Unified Field")
(Void Force) Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (1) (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance) (Not Mass)
Void Force) Dimension Zero = Void of Space (1) (Not Mass)

Star Trek First Contact - Temporal Vortex
youtube.com/watch?v=o4k72iqolT4
The Earth's Moon, does not have, "Gravity Waves", you are viewing the tug/force of "Time Force Deviation to Spontaneous Magnet Field or Variance at Field"...................Remember "JOSEPH THE BLESSINGS", is a "True Unified Field", it does not need the Super Gravity to place MASS in critical excitation, to break down time or to cause significant deviation.................The Earth's Moon's Core, may not be Magnetic Material.....................God Uses, the MOON as the object to introduce the 4D Constant for Vacuum at Zero Point in Field. (Your Trump Card, is the Moon, as proof of MASS creation of 4D Force, this is also your, greatest error in theology of field theory, 3D Mass does not Create 4D Force...............the Moon's Effects are attributed to "Joseph the Blessings", "True Unified Field", in some limited degree).
GENESIS 5:30 And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five years, and begat sons and daughters:
GENESIS 5:31 And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven years: and he died.
GENESIS 5:32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

19.5 Degrees, and 70 and 7 Years, is not Attributed to Lamech's Generations...............it is only attributed to Noah's Generation (thus the flood took place in his generation)...............you don't have a legal right to anything beyond 5 months of revelation, by reason of, the total of mankind in violation of the tables of the gospel's law

Star Trek First Contact - Holodeck Scene
youtube.com/watch?v=d7dfsLfWJvc
"annemark" prophecy from Nostradamus, is to, use the DEADLY HEAD WOUND, God does not use the taking of Wives, to illustrate his judgment, at Suttond and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, for our Trip to the Andromeda Galaxy, as God will send his representatives to voice his law, and, your time tables if they are changed at all, and your genetic line conviction if God revisits any previous language of the gospel at all............................I am 1/3 of the gospels law, and God with me is much more than that, you have no choice but to address me, or just die, in your self inflicted pain, you may be driven to me as a result of pain. But. I don't believe your willingness to fell pain will exceed your pleasure of state funded incest/rape/murder and ethnic suicide with me (the reign of pope john paul II in raping my corpse, after my father raped and killed my body, still stands with the law, that is what you are seeing, you are not entitled to an answer from god until you address my testimony, the way you are instructed) (a negro a jew, a ethnic, or a christian, is not god's answer, to my testimony, in the generations without sin).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:53 pm

Time exists, so therefore it can not be faults when applied to space... don't be ignorant, there is space time.
Time operates in it's own perspective. Not subject to gravity or speed. Time can operates outside the scope of gravitational force.

(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:35 am

Gus Who wrote:Time exists, so therefore it can not be faults when applied to space... don't be ignorant, there is space time.
Time operates in it's own perspective. Not subject to gravity or speed. Time can operates outside the scope of gravitational force.

(Dimension is Measurement of Complexity, expressed in Field Action, not one dimension or one constant) (the current language and measurement is not designed to be effective or intelligible at all) (Perception itself is not Science, because it is observed, does not mean it has function)

(Light has no Mass = E MC2 = False)
(that function is a constant of gravity, fifth dimension is everywhere at once, if it had mass, there would only be a fifth dimension)
(3D Mass cannot Generate 4D Constant Force = Gravity Wave/Space Time = False)
(deviation in Time Force and Magnetic Field, is based on the principal of "Void Force", lack of "True Unified Field", which contains all constants of field environment)
(Excitation/Acceleration of MASS does not cause "scalable" 4D Constant Restraint of Mass = WAT2 = False)
(unless Mass is placed in a black hole like condition, 4D Constant Restrain will only behave to certain measures)

(The Language and Principles are so broken, it doesn't take much to debunk, look at this)

crossfitamplify.com/2014/06/16/time/

(This is not Scientific, more than, it is, a Description of God's Behavior) Dimension Five, Light, is Everywhere at Once, it is in Dimension 5, Dimension 4, Dimension 3, Dimension 2, Dimension 1, and Dimension Zero.....................but it doesn't mean anything in itself....................Each Branch of Dimension is distinguishable by anywhere from 10000, 1000, 100, 10, or 200,000,000 or more 5th Dimension Constants of Light in various states of excitation or phase..................."Time" is just your pride, since that is the "bridge to the third dimension", and in some ways, we can perceive that, but its not important in the big picture....................the constants of light, that form, the constants in the lower dimensions, which form the, lower dimensions themselves, are very complicated, so that, dimension zero is just a classification of behavior and phase, against other behaviors and phases, that are classified as "dimensions" based on complexity........................"dimension" to any degree below absolution, in this case the fifth dimension is used only because we do not have language to describe the association correctly, however, the lower dimensions cannot exist in all place at the same time, thats true for any constant in a lower dimension.....................so, its like being burred in a avalanche................one false conclusion, build to establish another false conclusion, built to establish another false, conclusion, until it is not science at all, its work of fiction that does not describe what we can and do observe. (Until the Moon Landings are all discredited, but more than that, until all of your instruments are engineered to be uneffective).

("Space Time", does not exist, but as they say, "Space Time" is everywhere all the time, and so it is the Fifth Dimension, of Pride!) .................. (This is about God's Behavior, because if Commonsense is more accurate than science, then, we should not look into science, at all!.......................but, into God's Behavior.....................Jesus said God's Will is the "Invisible Kingdom", and, Jesus in the last days would become the "Lying Wonder"................."Time" is the God of those that don't have Salvation, their lives and their sin, are their glory and wisdom, now..............why would God take that away from them....................I understand the law, and, only 2300 Days should be considered valid, because Jesus performed the work of throwing 2000 into the sea and not God, it is there, 12/21 to 10/17 from the end of the Double Eclipse Cross, but that is INTELLIGENT DESIGN, not necessary, for God's WILL, and so you have 2300 Days until you die dumb, and you die blind.)

(That is your law, so I will also say this, the people I've used as exampled in blowing out their brains, were, exemplifying God's Will and intention for mankind in being put to death, given the tables of the gospel's law. And, because what I've said is not only true, it is the law, and actionable with God, you will diligently seek, a blind and dumb death........................so pray and make peace with God, and suffer in pain with man, with god is truth, but with man is a blind and dumb death, that is their portion.....................so me being correct absolutely or true absolutely is not important at all, that is your most important lesson, which the faithful should follow, until their lives come, to a full and complete close)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:43 pm

(The Language and Principles... Yes, let's look at Time in a bottle) (Book of Time)5th Dimension = sand seed in man made time part-I-clues ...inn time falls due to Ge

Becoming ~wat2 ... at-DUMB with so called Science ... I-ons (anion v. cation) ... Give or Take

SPACE TIME ( communicate gets... :computer: Lost in Time)
You are now in a period of time that allows such 4th Dimesion to glimps through ... Just break glass ceiling ... :dummy"
Kamikaze wrote:

(Dimension is Measurement of Complexity, expressed in Field Action, not one dimension or one constant) (the current language and measurement is not designed to be effective or intelligible at all) (Perception itself is not Science, because it is observed, does not mean it has function)

(Light has no Mass = E MC2 = False)

... if you can see light, then there has to be some sort of Mass even if science can't measure it yet. As God did not sum up the saying, “Cogito, ergo sum. (I think therefore, I am)" as time was always with God in 3rd party (I, I am and me) mode.

Age in itself can be a sub dimension in time, as traveling through time is possible.
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:24 am

Gus Who wrote:(The Language and Principles... Yes, let's look at Time in a bottle) (Book of Time)5th Dimension = sand seed in man made time part-I-clues ...inn time falls due to Ge

Becoming ~wat2 ... at-DUMB with so called Science ... I-ons (anion v. cation) ... Give or Take

SPACE TIME ( communicate gets... :computer: Lost in Time)
You are now in a period of time that allows such 4th Dimesion to glimps through ... Just break glass ceiling ... :dummy"

(Dimension Denotes Root Basis of Complexity, Check ... Field Mechanics Denotes Root Basis of "Potential" against "Void" (no where at all), and against "Light" (everywhere all the time), Check ... "Hyperdimension" denotes creation and limitation of Field Function and Dimension Function, Check..............(that means MASS is only Particles and Waves, not additional and separate qualifiers of behavior).....................(NOT, "Rock, Paper, Scissors" ... INSTEAD, "Rock, Rock, Rock")....................."Hyperdimension", to be everyone at once, creates and defines the value of "Field Mechanics", and "Dimension", and there is an infinite number of variables to that, its capped at dimension five with God for this judgment, and that is not important at all.....................something that appears to be more complex because you perceive it to be that way, does not mean it has more "Field Function", furthermore it does not have more, "Dimension" ................ "Dimension is descriptive of "Hyperdimension"/Constant(s) Limitation or Excitation (in form variables that limit "absolution", light is everywhere at once, and it also creates the limitation, this is apart of "Dimension Discernment", and this "Dimension")(in absence of a direct form of measurement, the field environment takes precedence, but it is not more correct..................."Dimension is not discerned solely based on complexity or "Field Function", that is the law, your perception of something is not important, your believe does not create these clauses...................."Dimension Zero" pulls everything apart, it has the least complexity, and it has the least "Field Function", furthermore.................it is clear that "Hyperdimensional Values" (Light is Everywhere), in magnitude is the root cause of this behavior, there is not controversy in my law, without all variables, given the significant of all that is observable in reproving our understanding, that is not my belief, or perception, it is an observance of laws.

(What Qualifies as "Dimension Discernment" against "Field Function" (measurement of potential across "Dimensions") is very narrow because the arguments are simplified by God, to expose and convict, the Spiritually Dead in all things, since we are Spiritual Beings, we can perceive the difference by degree from Creation, and God's Will (where as a ethnic/genetic dan, has no value with God ............... a dumb jew or a dumb christian, that, believes its perception in something creates a clause to create a law, is in its natural state of death and sin, that is the natural state of man) (Black Hole Mechanics, "DEJA VU" in human experience, and TIME FORCE BREAK DOWN ================ reveals a dumb jew and a dumb christian, as God reveals their Near Death Experiences, he also reveals that creation has not value, no future, and no hope beyond faith in god ... that is off topic, back to topic)

(So its not about Science, because, there's so much pride and ignorance, its really about Common Sense, but when it becomes a matter of gainsayers and false witnesses, then it becomes a matter for God, to expose the unclean spiritually, that is the unclean and unsound of mind and principal) (Back to Topic) (But What Can be Done?)

(Void Force) Dimension Zero = Void of Space (1) (Not Mass)

.............(only in true unified field, below)

Alien vs predator hunters story
youtube.com/watch?v=SST5NjFSYEo
Light is Everywhere at Once, and it creates, the limitation of complexity (zero point in field), and the limitation of potential (in field sync)...................because that is true, it is a legal statement to classify certain dimensions as VOID FORCE against MASS, and this means also to denote the association between "Time Force Deviation and Magnetic Field" .............. because "Time Force" is the absence of certain variables, that is, also Generated in the 4th Dimension, thus also, the Magnetic Field is generated because of VOID FORCE Effect, of mass not having unified field, but more so because of the excessive breaking in the field environment so it does not remotely resemble a true unified field (space variance at absolute VOID FORCE or Dimension Zero for Mass Resonance, at Critical Condition of Mass).................so you can see now, to have no faith in god, is the abomination of creation and life, and more so for the generation that cannot have faith!

... if you can see light, then there has to be some sort of Mass even if science can't measure it yet. As God did not sum up the saying, “Cogito, ergo sum. (I think therefore, I am)" as time was always with God in 3rd party (I, I am and me) mode.

Age in itself can be a sub dimension in time, as traveling through time is possible.

5th Dimension has Infinite Constants for Dimension
4th Dimension has three primary Constants of Super Gravity ... light/time/mass
...then we have our observances for dimension, from two in the 3rd Dimension, to only one, in the 2nd and 1st, to Zero in the Dimension Zero...God is counting down in complexity...to highlight the difference of "Spirituality", higher dimension function attributed to the soul/conscious, for the walk of faith in his word/voice, which is the gospel's law written in our hearts and in our conscious....................if you observe something decay, if you observe something fall down, if you observe a bright light, then you are only observing the restrain of mass, you observe no greater deviation in mass, then at most the magnetic field, and that is next to nothing.....................the same false assumption that has created the phrase "space time" the assumption that time is everywhere, has created "gravity waves" the assumption that gravity is everywhere, and the assumption that the 4th dimension is everywhere all the time, and not the restraint of mass. (no future/no intellect/and no hope) (but for the faithful, sin is glaring even if they don't understand the nature of how these people are cursing against god.
Predators |2010| All Fight Scenes [Edited]
youtube.com/watch?v=N4yU8ZkUky4
(After Nguyen Val Lem, was allowed to die, the Prophecy of the Return of the Gods was completed at that time, just as Edgar Cayce had said......................God allowed you to decide that Incest/Rape/Murder of my body was acceptable then, but God is not foolish, I gave you an order to blow out my brains, to highlight your willingness to choose suicide, because of that is God allows you to do to me, then, you will continue to find dead ethnic corpses, and lots more of ethnic murder/suicides as you keep sicking these people on me, to cause me pain)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:51 pm

The dimension of time is not new, as Time is infinite and people’s prophetic testimony prove such to a reasonable standard that such Time is written ( Predetermined ) in existence. As light in space time is independent source (particle) that operates in 1 dimension space moving away from origin ( generally speaking ) as is... a light (a heated fired out :fuming: particle ... too fought-on (photon) or push forward... it’s light ... ) carrying with it space, as light operates in its own capsule
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:06 am

Gus Who wrote:The dimension of time is not new, as Time is infinite and people’s prophetic testimony prove such to a reasonable standard that such Time is written ( Predetermined ) in existence. As light in space time is independent source (particle) that operates in 1 dimension space moving away from origin ( generally speaking ) as is... a light (a heated fired out :fuming: particle ... too fought-on (photon) or push forward... it’s light ... ) carrying with it space, as light operates in its own capsule

(Field Theory as it is taught and practiced, has been intensively, designed to eliminate the conclusion illustrated by Edward Leedskalnin) (Background ?)

(Its not designed to illustrate anything, their conclusions, that is the whole purpose, of whatever they concluded in that generation)
phys.org/news/2018-01-quantum-spooky-action-distance.html

1. E=MC2 = Light has no MASS (and no force)
2. GE = 3D MASS cannot Generate 4D Force
3. WAT2 = 4D Constant Restraint of Mass is not scaled, it restrains at a set level until (black hole,critical excess condition is reached)
4. "SAD" (spooky action at a distance) = Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance does not apply to anything else, as it relates to Time Force Deviation ...............(black hole in open space should reveal ties to the Magnetic Field, the way MASS is shot out from the Black Hole, in the lowest state of mass, after timeforce has broken down, when Mass begins to be restrained again by 4D force as it accumulates away from the black hole)

"Space does not Move" (Light is Everywhere at Once that is Hyperdimension ............... and "VOID" or Space/Dimension Zero, is the absence of "Dimension", that means absence of "Complexity", and absence, of "Field Potential" (it is the behavior of Light, and that is very complex with many variables, that can behave in a way to remove "Complexity" and "Field Potential", this classification is a "Dimension", or, Dimension Zero) (..............space has no speed because it has no dimension, that is commonsense................light has no speed because it is everywhere at once, that is also commonsense................"speed", like, "perception", are not correct or accurate values, to discern "dimension", or to measure it through "field" observances, or to define the limitations of dimension through the root basis of complexity and fields, against the forces of light, and the constants derived from that)

leedskalnin.com/LeedskalninsWritings.html

Well, so we have a problem with Quantum Mechanics.....................if the Deviation in Time Force by Stress of MASS, only applies to the Magnetic Field, then, you can never properly observe that reaction by colliding two particle beams together....................(you may observe some deviation from a magnetic field, with some degree of spontaneous action, not far from the collision to illustrate the pull of "Void Forces" (all relation outside of MASS, in restraint response to mass)...................however, back to subject......................If the Particle Beams don't Collide, but instead, come close together, its possible a field stress deviation like what you observe on the earth's moon would be more likely to occur, since the processes of mass under stress at collision, makes observing this deviation in magnetic field and time force less apparent..................remember, Time Force Deviation is resonating with Magnetic Field, but, it is not a scaled relationship, increased speed or increased force will not modify the argument, mass behavior against time force deviation does not change anymore until critical excess condition like in black hole. (so its not to difficult to imagine what Edward Leedskalnin's intentions were, in the design of the particle collider, he presented to solicit support for the development of the nuclear weapon, and how his body was used to complete the deviation in time force and magnetic field, to, show "True Zero Mass" against the resonance of his body as a multiple of "Joseph the Blessings", of which the true unified field is on a scale with these same field activities)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
1. E=MC2 = Light has no MASS (and no force)

AND
Space does not Move"[/b] (Light is Everywhere at Once that is Hyperdimension ............... and "VOID" or Space/Dimension Zero, is the absence of "Dimension", that means absence of "Complexity", and absence, of "Field Potential" (it is the behavior in a way to remove "Complexity" and "Field Potential", this classification is a "Dimension", or, Dimension Zero) [i](..............space has no speed because it has no dimension, that is commonsense................light has no speed because it is everywhere at once, that is also commonsense................"speed", like, "perception", are not correct or accurate values, to discern "dimension", or to measure it through "field" observances, or to define the limitations of dimension through the root basis of complexity and fields, against the forces of light, and the constants derived from that ]

We're discussing SUB-Space and Time... in which MASS is Universally know to be ... (commonsense) any 2 or more element that shares common space to make up 'wat2' in a Time Field constitutes such title as Mass. (Tangible or intangible)

Note: Time can be intangible in this 3D reality, as the dimension of Time is considered a perspective under such universal commonsense... in this day and age... as Time goes hand and hand with consciousness/ perception

and not 'Fake Science' about time, that is being betrayed out there... as such is a misconception to such integrity of Time.
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:We're discussing SUB-Space and Time... in which MASS is Universally know to be ... (commonsense) any 2 or more element that shares common space to make up 'wat2' in a Time Field constitutes such title as Mass. (Tangible or intangible)

Note: Time can be intangible in this 3D reality, as the dimension of Time is considered a perspective under such universal commonsense... in this day and age... as Time goes hand and hand with consciousness/ perception

and not 'Fake Science' about time, that is being betrayed out there... as such is a misconception to such integrity of Time.

(Remember what "Dimension" is ... the quantitative "Root Basis of Complexity" and "Root Basis of Field Potential" ... so ... so these arguments must be true in all arguments classified as "Dimension" ................. "Rates of Exchange, Rates of Conversion, Rates of Excitation", are qualitative, this is a false positive .............. additionally, anything that explicitly requires modification out of its natural state, cannot be classified as a "Dimension" (this commonsense, because it will not be a measurement of "Root Basis" of complexity and "Field Potential", and these occur in scales) (The Hyperdimension is the true no context discernment of "Dimension", and its division, dimension 0,1,2,3,4,5 (or more, but in our case just those 6)............God has the only true ability to create or destroy dimension, we can only observe that information, furthermore once we observe God's Articulation and divisions of dimensions, there will be absolute evidence in the "Root Basis of Complexity (field sync/reaction)", and in "Root Basis of Field Potential")

Dimension 5 = Light (everywhere at once)
Dimension 4 = Super Gravity (Light Constant, Time Constant, Gravity Constant)
Dimension 3 = Mass (Particles and Waves)
Dimension 2 = Magnetic Field (Evidence of Absence of True Unified Field)
Dimension 1 = Anti Particles (Evidence of Absence of True Unified Field)
Dimension 0 = Space (no where at all)

It doesn't matter how simple this sounds, God has already classified Dimension in this respect, for our Judgment, and we have clear evidence of this behavior in all observable fields as we can understand already. It also doesn't matter if I've provided more or less detail then the list you see above, this is still the law. "Space Time" and "Gravity Waves" and also "Spooky Action at a Distance", are based on the 4th or 5th Dimension having Mass, or in Generating Force Equivalent to Mass............these are all false..............additionally.................(it is as we've said.............in basic terms, the "Root Basis of Complexity" and "Root Basis of Field Potential", will be observed in some respect in all dimensions, that means FORCE creates PARTICLE or WAVE like behavior in RESTRAINT OF MASS, and the magnetic field and anti particle relationships, are evidence that the increase of complexity and potential, is seen in across all dimensions to some degree, and that is also evidence that they are scaled to much simpler terms quantitatively against absolute nothing (space), and absolute everything (all at once). Its not about semantics, one of us are right, and one of us is extremely wrong)
(Going from a classification of "Dimension" to another classification of "Dimension", for Example from the 5th Dimension to the 4th Dimension to the 3rd Dimension, will be redundant, in the way "Complexity" and "Potential" are scaled, so they will identify with each other, absolutely, without controversy, and without, qualitative arguments, as we've said)
Dimension 5 Light
Bridge to Dimension 4 = Generation of Super Gravity Constants
Dimension 4 = Light/Time/Gravity
Bridge to Dimension 3 = Generation of Time Force
Dimension 3 = MASS

(these are all scaled the same way in terms of increasing or decreasing "Complexity" and "Field Potential", and evidence of that is both in the field environment and field reaction) ............. further down the scale of complexity, we see the Dimension 2 which is Magnetic Field, or some basic square of "force pull or push" ................ further down the scale of complexity, we see Dimension 1 which is Anti Particle or some basis square for "having potential or not having potential") (so we cannot fully classify dimension to these standards, and this is the answer from God, but for us, we can observe the intelligent compositions of "dimension" and its multiplicity of complexity and field, to produce the same answer God has already provided us)

(................... "Time" is a Generated 4D Constant, based on, as least two 4D Constants we can Identify Light and Gravity, Constants for "4th Dimension of Super Gravity" .................. the stability of MASS in complexity is dependent on the 4D Forces of Restraint, on all of them, not just on the 4D Constant of "Time", its true that "Time" is the only force that collapses, but equally true, the other 4D Constants must exhibit specific behavior to assist in the collapse of "Time Force" .................... accelerating MASS to produce a small magnetic field deviation, will never do anything more, it will never duplicate the effect of the black hole break down and reconstitution, there is not enough MASS, to cause restraint of MASS to cause 4D Time Force Break down, it is a no hope position of the particle field of study)

(It was a dumb Jew that was elected to be a false witness, where as the Nuclear Bomb was the goal, and particle physics was the stepping stone ................. they were of corrupt minds, and they assumed that "Joseph the Blessings" effect to cause a "True Unified Field" could be duplicated ...................... because the Particle Collider Edward Leedskalnin made was not very powerful, so they fashioned their observances in the prospect of having a "Scaled Reaction", but that is impossible, there is only a Small Deviation in the Magnetic Field, until MASS Breakdown in Black Hole Super Gravity Conditions of Open Space) (a true unified field of anykind, will interfere with the natural operation of the universe, it was designed not to have a true unified field, so the differences of spirituality in perception with people will be at a maximum difference with creation, and thus a perfect solution to prayer and supplication in the spiritual renewal the gospel affords ....................... the true unified field is not a natural phenomenon, it is not only not natural, but it is designed to not remotely take place in natures environment of our known universe)

Natural Limited Deviation of "Time Force" to "Magnetic Field" (Hypothesis)

(First) (Right now in terms of Incest/Rape/Murder of me personally and for years, humanity does not have a legal right to any judgment from God or any Sign from God, nothing it does will matter, how many people it kills, jew, ethnic, dark skin, or below a certain geographic 33rd parallel, does not mean anything at all with God) (You have no Hope Based on the Tables of the Gospels Law) (A Nuclear Weapon for Jerusalem, for New York City, or for any peoples or location is not good enough for God)

(Since Incest/Rape/Murder of me personally is your offense with God, you can only answer God, by blowing out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA near my address...............that is what God wants to see based on his declaration of resetting the tables with Moses, before a great multitude went to a strange land, and Joshua was raised in the commandments of what God wanted done, reaffirming the euthanasia of the "dead work and dead flesh" the gospel recounts) (weather you decide to afford lethal force against me before you die, is not more important, then, the death of the dumb and the blind, and the prayers of the faithful, a judgement from God is a luxury you do not have, so, we'll just have to see what becomes necessary)

I believe, more developments will be made in understanding the Higgs Boson, but officially, nothing will change, everything will continue to be the way it is right now. Right now, what I said was, it is "Pain for Pain", and, if you don't feed these people with your lives like this North Korean War, then, we may come to terms with God, sooner, over this state funded incest/rape/murder of me personally, and the mass suicide that follows that.

(In the mean time, I want to thank the authorities in the USA for putting my grandfather on my father's side to death, recently, for the incest relations he shared with my father, with me as a child, but more must be done than this, you need to focus on blowing out my brains!) (its not about me, more than it is about God's Goals, and Goal Number One, is to blow out my brains, follow the law of the gospel in dealing with god)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:24 am

Again faults belief ... as déjà vu fall into what is a time dimension ... as I can testify under oath about 911 (sept.11,2001) vision I recieved back in 1997 (around March 1) ... as the view was from the future... Sky view (white clouds around) @ about 11 o'clock from ground zero ... (I was hovering in spirit form) as I saw a big black cloud rising ... and ZOOMED inn... (Traveled close to light speed.. and stopped on a dime... ) to the black cloud ... still not close enough to source and was hovering about 50' off ground... moved within 3 feet of ... TO MAKE OUT wat2 ... A Twisted 'I beam' ...

I knew it was a skyscraper...

.... as this vision changed my life... as this quest started with looking inn :infinity: (as seeing is an ability) ... and such testimony is documented evidence ...
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Gus Who wrote:Again faults belief ... as déjà vu fall into what is a time dimension ... as I can testify under oath about 911 (sept.11,2001) vision I recieved back in 1997 (around March 1) ... as the view was from the future... Sky view (white clouds around) @ about 11 o'clock from ground zero ... (I was hovering in spirit form) as I saw a big black cloud rising ... and ZOOMED inn... (Traveled close to light speed.. and stopped on a dime... ) to the black cloud ... still not close enough to source and was hovering about 50' off ground... moved within 3 feet of ... TO MAKE OUT wat2 ... A Twisted 'I beam' ...

.... as this vision changed my life... as this quest started with looking inn :infinity: (as seeing is an ability) ... and such testimony is documented evidence ...

(Commentary in Parenthesis)
shutterstock.com/video/clip-13182074-stock-footage-circa-s-footage-of-a-mass-mob-beating-up-and-hanging-political-and-military-tyrants-by-their.html?src=rel/5306783:5/gg

(Edward Leedskalnin has serious problems in the development of the Philadelphia Experiment, his last stage, before he goes on to develop the Nuclear Bomb...................Several Scientists and Theorists, modify, some of the experiment components to suite their conclusions at the last moments, and apparently against Edward's best judgments, the leaderships sides in making the wrong choices.................these wrong decisions, sentence, dozens if not much more than that, an entire crew of people, sentenced to death, in full view of the public and the authorities...................)

earthmagazine.org/article/benchmarks-july-221960-mineral-discovery-ends-meteor-crater-debate
impactcraters.us/kentland_indiana
youtube.com/watch?v=9OBr0o8JA7s

(Edward Leedskalnin was "The Man they Could not Hang", the first time a serious loss of life took place was the result of jewish, incest/rape/murder, of his mother, and the mutilation for pleasure of her body, including the burning down of their house.................the second time mass suicide is associated with Edward Leedskalnin was the Philadelphia Experiment, because of their pride in attempting to prove that a "True Unified Field" was a natural byproduct of nature, it is not, at all present natively in the this universe or by any of its processes, it is only an action from God......................so, you were not allowed to kill edward leedskalnin, or be a significant false witness promoting suicide)

(the first construction of Coral Castle, took place in winslow arizona, dead center in the giant crator) (Starman (8/8) Movie CLIP - How to Say Goodbye (1984) HD ..................... youtube.com/watch?v=aPPMHA65HIg&ytbChannel=null ................... this is a real account, minus the sexuality/INRI, of God eliminating your ability to cause yourselves suicide by using force against Edward Leedskalnin..................it was Edward's Choice to continue the construction of the Nuclear Bomb, after your false witnessing and mass suicide, however, INRI and your suicide, is not something that has any value with God, he did not have to do anything at all anymore, just wait there in that crator until God ended his testimony)

(right now, the usa, is not using enough force against me in incest/rape/murder, or ethnic assisted suicide, and ethnic suicide, for god to address this issue .................... so you are not really being a false witness, or assaulting my testimony as much as you can ..................... you do have a legal right to be dumb and blind, and, as your lives come to a close, your suicide is a matter for God to address, that could mean nothing, its better if you do die dumb, and die blind, but all the same, God could make it easier for a rogue nation to cause you extreme pain by a nuclear weapon or something) (a "True Unified Field", is not, something God makes a point to guarantee, the preference of the Nuclear Weapon with Edward Leedskalnin, is voicing God's Will ...................... what God has on display for the last 5 months only, can be considered that, or a version of that, but as I've said, I am 1/3 of the law, and your suicide by incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony is number one with God, your quest for "dead work and dead flesh", that is technically number two, when we do settle this problem of mass suicide, you'll have to kill globally with little to nothing on the table, with little to no sign, with nothing at all, so you will likely do nothing) (you have to kill enough, negro and ethnic people, and enough jewish people, and dark skinned people, to produce a sign of divorce, before I do anything at all, being a false witness will not be good enough in those circumstances, Edward Leedskalnin did not operate in the last 7 Years of the gospel's law, that is the different in your mass suicide that will be on full display soon)

(until that time just remain the way you are, there is no need to make any corrections or reproofs, there is no need to have a north korean war, or to take center attention ...................... the people here in the usa feel more pain when they cause me pain, then they have at any point in the past, things must continue as they are right now, in their pride and pleasure, until we see what is necessary, nothing at all is good and that is the law) (just imagine how many negro and ethnic corpses of, negro and ethnic police officer and pedestrians, I am capable of giving account of at present, or what I am capable of doing with your drive to do that, if I had the full cooperation of the media and the authorities, so, being a false witness and promoting your own suicide is an issue for God to address, right now, your not doing enough against me, so, we'll just have to see what is necessary)

(going to wrap this discussion up) (pain, of their own doing, will cause, these people to settle this problem of authority with God over my testimony much sooner than later ................. I don't need scapegoats, or people serving as payment for sin, or peoples)

(Best answer for Prophecy with God is 2300 Days, based on his own admission, that, that, is the countdown to the Lord's Coming", all other answers are not direct or explicit, all other answers I provided should be considered false, and invalidated....................all answers for God other than addressing my testimony by blowing out my brains, are not important with God.................but there will be much more pain, a lot more...................it is the pain you will feel from your own false witnessing and suicide, that will drive these people to me sooner to see what is necessary, or nothing, no other answer is acceptable with God) (Right now, the same level of force in soliciting suicide by using force against me is persistent, that is good with God, because you have no mercy with God and no hope, beyond your crimes against my testimony and walk of faith, so that is the only mechanism that you have as 2300 days comes to a close, along with your lives......................and in a few days/weeks all of this will not be important, so you will die dumb and blind, not for my sakes, but out of your own pleasure.......................everything is good..................complimenting your choices for mass and global suicide, remember I'm not at war with your pleasure or pride, your just not important, so it is good that I am equally unimportant in your eyes) (Nothing Happens at All)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:48 pm

Gus Who wrote:Again faults belief ... as déjà vu fall into what is a time dimension ... as I can testify under oath about 911 (sept.11,2001) vision I recieved back in 1997 (around March 1) ... as the view was from the future... Sky view (white clouds around) @ about 11 o'clock from ground zero ... (I was hovering in spirit form) as I saw a big black cloud rising ... and ZOOMED inn... (Traveled close to light speed.. and stopped on a dime... ) to the black cloud ... still not close enough to source and was hovering about 50' off ground... moved within 3 feet of ... TO MAKE OUT wat2 ... A Twisted 'I beam' ...

(Back to Topic)

(9/11/2001 was a result of castration and murder, performed against me, by the funding of the usa government and state, regardless of who individually carried it out...................sometime between 1997 and 1998 the crime against me was carried out..................but you were blinded, however, once I am allowed to die, God is no longer intend on doing anything, until humanity is euthanized at the global level, until that time, God may or may not respond to me directly or your loss of life at your own hands) (first and foremost, God's Law is a discernment of equal potential for the faithful, the rest does not have precedence, that is the gospel's theme) (nuclear euthanasia of american lives around christmas 2017 or at any point is a extension of god's already illustrated behavior in using force against me, but, this may take other forms, as you have seen already, when North Korea launched its nuclear weapon at hawaii, the usa just prepared apart of itself to die, there was no defensive measures, and no, retaliation, it was another 9/11/2001, so promoting suicide by using force against Moses, whoever he is, can take other forms like 9/11/2001) (so the only difference between 9/11/2001 and right now, is not the number of people that know about it, it is a greater calamity) (don't discredit my suffering and pain at the hands of the united states, state and government, its best to let this serve as the measure, of what happens, as I've said, I can only discourage North Korea, and all other nations from doing anything against the USA, but I don't control them, they don't listen to me)

pezcame.com/ZG9vciBwbHVtYg/

(White) Dimension Five = Light (White Color = Everywhere at Once)
(Hour Glass Blue Color) Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Generation of Super Gravity Constants (Field Vacuum at Zero Point is Created Here)
(Top Triangle Green)Dimension Four = Photons and Gravatons and Generation of Time Force (Super Gravity Constants)
(Bottom Triangle Green) Bridge to Third Dimension= Time Force Present and Time Force Absent (S. Magnet Field Disturbance) (MASS Resonance with True Zero Mass in "True Unified Field")
Dimension Three = Particles and Waves (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)
(Triangle Black/Red) Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (Spontaneous Magnet Field Disturbance)
(Circle Black/Red) Dimension One = Anti Particles
(Circle Black) Dimension Zero = Void of Space
.............(only in true unified field, below)
1. Black Line from Top to Bottom = Remember, "Dimension" is classified as absolute relationships between ... greater and less ... "root basis complexity" (field sync/reaction, as compared to hyperdimension (s)), and " root basis of potential" (field potential as compared to hyperdimension (s)) ... this means that each scaled division of complexity, with the above values, represents "dimension", and they all share common characteristics ... (qualitative argument like speed or reaction rates, do not apply, also "Time" does not apply, because, it is just a constant, or definitive factor in a particular dimension observance)

2. Black Line from Top to Bottom = Remember, the "Hyperdimension", is everywhere at once, that means it is in all "Dimensions", from 0 to 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to 5 .............. that means all or most of the constants/definitive factors, involved in the highest dimension's articulation are also involved in the lowest dimension's articulation, that means Dimension 5 and Dimension 0 have a great deal of similarities ................. it is because we do not have the means or intelligence to articulate the argument of "Light", that we cannot make the association, but that is the Law .................. furthermore ................ those unknown arguments in "Light/Hyperdimension" exhibit trace distinctive divisions that parallel the observance of "Dimension".

3. Black Line from Top to Bottom = This is all the Observable "Field (s)" spanning all dimensions as classified, that are involved from the highest to the lowest. This is not a "TRUE UNIFIED FIELD", however, the way dimensions are tied together, it should fall along the Black Line to some degree or point, if the arguments and relation to "Dimension" and "Field" are classified correctly, even if a "True Unfied Field" is not Present ................... enough of any field relationships will exist at any point in time when enough divisions of "Dimension" are observed.

4th Dimension Enigma (and Ties to Magnetic Field Specifically)

These are just some laws of "Dimension" to keep in mind....................Greater Dimensions Include all the Lower Dimensions below it................and...................Greater Dimensions are not subject to Lower Dimensions the same way, Lower Dimensions are Subject to Greater Dimensions.

The 4th Dimension is only the Hour Glass Figure, however, it is a higher dimension directly above the one below it, so it will always have an absolute association..................(so it is the hour glass figure and it includes the black/red figures)

(4th Dimension = MASS, 3rd Dimension = Generation of 4D Force, and "4th Dimension Absolute Association to 3rd is Unlimited ................... are all false and violation of the fundamentals of "Dimension", in the most simple of terms) (there is nothing intelligent about those conclusions, they were specifically designed to produce mass suicide at the philadelphia experiment with Edward Leedskalnin and are unclean)

Limited Degree of Observance in "Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance"

1. Go back to the Illustration of "Dimension Propitiation": .................... 3rd Dimension, will always have a "Antiparticles" and it will always have a "Magnetic Field" .................... this is because, a "True Unified Field" will not contain all of the observed Field Variables .................... (You cannot classify the "3rd Dimension" as not having, dimension 0, dimension 1, dimension 2) ................... (You can however, classify "3rd Dimension" as not having "Time Force", because MASS will Breakdown by 4D Force from Super Gravity Constant Excitations, removes "Time Force")

2. Go back to the Illustration of "Dimensional Propitiation": ..................... 4th Dimension, of "Time Force", is used to hold MASS Together, so the 4th Dimension includes, Dimension 3, 2, 1, 0 ................. however, all of the 4th Dimension is not used to hold MASS Together, the rest of the 4th Dimension, is used to control, "Time Force", and to Restrain MASS ..................... this means "Time Force Breakdown", is evident in MASS with Deviation, but this also means, the reaction is not scaled, MASS must place considerable stress to ITSELF, to reach the threshold, for the 4D Constant of "Time Force" and to cause specific reaction of 4D Time Force to other 4D Constants of Light and Gravity, very special black hole circumstances to break down mass.

Limited Degree of Observance in "Spontaneous Magnetic Field Disturbance"

3. Go back to the Illustration of "Dimensional Propitiation": ..................... so this is very simple .................... 4D "Time Force" is Generated to Stabilize Mass ... and ... 2D "Magnetic Field" is Generated by 4D Constant Restriction of MASS ........................ (4D Force not having MASS, creates the 2D Dimension of Magnetic Field, so this means, we can in short, point to the opposing, blue and green triangle, and red and black triangle and make the direct association)

(Mass Stress .......... "True Unified Field" ............... Space Variance and Mass Resonance)

This is even more simply, the Blue and Green Circle, and the Black and Red Circle.................this special light/plasma, is not possible at present, but when MASS is placed in certain critical conditions, then, there will be clear evidence, that MASS has special functions tied into the 4D to some degree by its relation to energy dispositions and gravity forces, and also, that "Dimension 0/Space", has some observable function tied into that behavior.

(In a Perfect Situation ............... the Magnetic Field Deviation to Stress of Mass, will serve as the basis, for utilizing Mass in an Resonance State with higher dimension attributes ............... now .................. clearly ................. there were several scientists involved in ensuring mass suicide take places if this condition becomes positive, that is probably their goal in proof of purposes ............... we don't have the same opportunity until God throws the switch, but the good news, is God does not have a high likelyhood of doing that, and not only that, but the ethnic people are going to hurt me good and there will be a lot of ethnic suicide taking place ................. if that is the only goal of this discussion, as the lives of seven billion, come to a full and complete close) (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ................ if God restrains the ethnic people, and any persons involved in soliciting suicide with my testimony, then, I could very readily have, direct ties to the police departments and ethnic bodies, if I wanted, but instead, it better if you pray, and, if you don't want to develop a assisted suicide program in the USA, then, just leave this note here, and what happens, will happen, take confidence that the matter is being resolved, weather the authorities choose to acknowledge that, or not)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:23 am

Again... Déjà vu is the feeling that the situation currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past.Déjà vu is a feeling of familiarity, and déjà vécu (the feeling of having "already lived through" something) is a feeling of recollection.
Though Scientific approaches reject the explanation of déjà vu as "precognition" or "prophecy", but rather explain it as an anomaly of memory, which creates a distinct impression that an experience is "being recalled". This is faults Science, as 'Truth' sides with Time, and such has to be the case with commonsense. As Time Dimension is believing in destiny, where Science misleads people to such Truth and takes a no faith approch to ... wat2

A 2004 review claimed that approximately two-thirds of the population have had déjà vu experiences
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:58 am

Gus Who wrote:Again... Déjà vu is the feeling that the situation currently being experienced has already been experienced in the past.Déjà vu is a feeling of familiarity, and déjà vécu (the feeling of having "already lived through" something) is a feeling of recollection.
Though Scientific approaches reject the explanation of déjà vu as "precognition" or "prophecy", but rather explain it as an anomaly of memory, which creates a distinct impression that an experience is "being recalled". This is faults Science, as 'Truth' sides with Time, and such has to be the case with commonsense. As Time Dimension is believing in destiny, where Science misleads people to such Truth and takes a no faith approch to ... wat2

A 2004 review claimed that approximately two-thirds of the population have had déjà vu experiences

(.......................Nope.....................think this way.........the gospel is designed from beginning to end, to require, less and less energy expended from god in addressing the judgment, during which time, man is a more competent witness of itself in the judgement....................collectively, it takes a lot more energy to do the wrong things in promoting genocide of cleanliness (followers of the law) and godliness (truth), then it does to do something right...................from beginning to end in the gospel's law, God does not deal with multitudes in salvation for the seed populations of the new earths, God only deals with individuals.....................your pleasure and your pride, even if it comes from a dumb jew or a dumb ethnic is not a satisfactory answer for god or the judgment...................you are not entitled to anything, beyond what God has in view in the totality of his law at this stage and at all time precursor..................that means you can continue to choose pain or you can blow out my brains in following my instructions................you are giving me authority, technically, but you don't have to do that, in less than 2300 days, you die dumb and you die blind, with no hope) (so I know what you are thinking, if that is true, why don't we just use a negro to kill you, you can do that, and I'll give you opportunity to do that if you, watch me, and listen to me, but beyond that person's dead spouse, child, self or more, you still have not yet made the choice to follow the law you are given, and in 2300 days, you will not have the opportunity to make the choice)

(the only thing that is important is your choice, to choose to blow out my brains at this level, nothing else, and the pain you continue to feel at your own hands is the answer in highlighting this choice) (I need some dedicated cooperation from the police and the media to address the public about the suicides that are not being associated to the force those kinds of people keep doing to me, but, that is a long ways away from now, at this level)
myweb.rollins.edu/jsiry/Population-Dynamics_&_Density.html
rastafari.tv/quick-facts-pyramid-locations-in-america/

The Population density in the USA,also mirrors the placement of the pyramids, the reason is the earth's magnetic field association...................leylines/earth energy grid, thats all correct...................the function of the "True Unified Field" and its association to magnetism played some part in the activities shortly predating the occurrence of the homosapien.....................God is not introducing a new law, activation of the earth's moon, as the source of the singularity to modify the field environment has always function that way since the creation of the earth.

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses...............very clearly followed the magnetic field, which, has over time evolved into the groupings of the population clusters for the nations, as a whole, but also in particular with the USA.

The location of "New York City" ............ rather .............. "City of Philadelphia" in the book of revelations in the USA, is positioned over the earth's magnetic field, in the presence of some variables, that makes the Sign of Divorce in its initial expression, a very low yield of energy from God to make feasible..............remember God is using less and less, energy and this is evident as the gospel's program comes closer to completion, even if God does things with some variation.

Very clearly, some of these magnetic field to population density cluster will involve the ethnic population and it will involve higher than normal murder and rape rates, in all areas, globally. This is just one projection of God's behavior in awarding the Sign of Divorce for eliminating dead work and dead flesh, the evolution tables are another, the dividing of the continents over eons is another, industrialization and the information exchange is another, but the fact is, until you answer God by blowing out my brains, none of that applies to you, its a byword and snare in your quest to amount to nothing more than an assisted suicide program from the son of man, in absence of one provided by the state.

Furthermore, WW1 and WW2, echos these values in God's potential final discernment with some input from your behavior, so I do have a relative clear picture of the end result, but long before that, everything is resolved and completed.
Charles Manson had a Prophecy called "helter skelter", and, WACO did take place over what is perhaps a contact situation predicted by Edgar Cayce............but in the long term, the women president "hillary clinton" lost, to trump and from that the north korean nuclear crisis, paralleling the cuban missile crisis is taking place (Poltergeist 1 and 2)
Jim Jones had his own Prophecy also called the "People's Temple", he went to a forest and after the planes came, it was genocide............after 9/11/2001, Hawaii has been flagged by several launches from North Korea, but that is all at this level. (the "Running Man", Movie)
God doesn't have to do anything, and, nothing at all for my sake, because everything is good even if billions will die. But, all the same, the multitude of people are just corpses, unprofitable and unclean, God has to make the decision that my position needs to be furnished to better illustrate the gospel, but, the real issue is your "choice, to blow out my brains" (I have a good deal of experience with ethnic suicide, so you know, God knows, I don't have to do much if God gives me any more favor, to highlight that, for the benefit of the people you are neglecting).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams