Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Another warning, only 2 weeks left

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Another warning, only 2 weeks left

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:19 am

Dream last night. I am standing on the beach gazing out at the ocean. It is a beautiful sunny day with bright sunshine and a gentle breeze blowing and waves were slowly rolling in. A young woman stood next to me wearing and old fashioned white dress and straw hat with a white veil tied around it in the style contemporary to Monet. A voice resounds all around us. It is a booming masculine voice which says, "The only reason why the times are not worse than they are now is because this is still the period of God's mercy but, the light is fading. Already today's light is 7 times dimmer then it was 20 years ago. Soon, the light will go out. When the darkness comes, the Christ will come as the Judge of all the earh" The woman asks me what does this mean and I say We are in the 40 day period to repent and we only have 2 weeks of it left. I realize the sunlight in the dream is God's light of mercy and protection, which is being deminshed till we will not have this anymore.
Last edited by ASUPERSQUIRREL on Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Another warning, only 2 weeks left

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:49 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:deminshed
Emigrating from Minsk???
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 am

The ‘Timing’ of this warning, strikes around ‘Black Friday’ ...
and it will not be hard to Judge the World...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:32 pm

That is late November ..... it might be, Angela, that this is when the 'darkness' arrives, that you were told about in the previous dream. :(
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:34 am

Warning is coinciding with strange behavior in the sun and in Jupiter indicating something large object approaching the solar system is affecting gravitational fields, could a large near earth object harming Earth be what the darkness is?
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:14 pm

And it's in Belarus?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:18 am

:roll: it started... like the 'abomination that caused desolation' did

...Egypt mosque attack leaves at least 200 dead, 130 injured
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Scorpio1 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Yes, I was thinking along the same lines.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Scorpio1 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:35 pm

Today is the end of that two week period, and there is a dark, heavy energy out there today, very noticeable. I've seen others online commenting on it too, am just waiting for something to blow up within the next few days.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:05 pm

Like I've said ... Abomination ... (People did not get the ' Daniel' abomination... ) so expect some sort of military retaliation in Middle East ... Though North Korea has always been on my radar
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:18 am

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Dream last night. I am standing on the beach gazing out at the ocean. It is a beautiful sunny day with bright sunshine and a gentle breeze blowing and waves were slowly rolling in. A young woman stood next to me wearing and old fashioned white dress and straw hat with a white veil tied around it in the style contemporary to Monet. A voice resounds all around us. It is a booming masculine voice which says, "The only reason why the times are not worse than they are now is because this is still the period of God's mercy but, the light is fading. Already today's light is 7 times dimmer then it was 20 years ago. Soon, the light will go out. When the darkness comes, the Christ will come as the Judge of all the earh" The woman asks me what does this mean and I say We are in the 40 day period to repent and we only have 2 weeks of it left. I realize the sunlight in the dream is God's light of mercy and protection, which is being deminshed till we will not have this anymore.

It makes me wonder what will happen on day 15.

It would be a good idea to say a few prayers and repent for your sins.

It's interesting that we were in a 40 day period........40 days is a common number in the Bible.

I wonder how they determined that the light is 7X dimmer.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:18 am

raymond1234 wrote:
I wonder how they determined that the light is 7X dimmer.

Well the day was marked too being down to 3 purple candles and one white candle for a wreath period of time till ...

:goldblob: Hopppe comes!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Naba-Daba-Doo! » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:23 pm

raymond1234 wrote: I wonder how they determined that the light is 7X dimmer.

more people too afraid to N-D-D-! ... hiding under bushels... not sharing their SONlight

they used a spiritual calculator
Naba = to prophesy
Daba = kind words
Doo! = w/enthusiasm
Naba-Daba-Doo!
A Sign Of The Times
A Sign Of The Times

Re: Another warning, only 2 weaks left ...

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:16 am

Naba-Daba-Doo! wrote:
more people too afraid to N-D-D-! ... hiding under bushels... not sharing their SONlight

they used a spiritual calculator

:lol: Yes called ‘My-end’ (thee old Mayan calendar) to count ... as they should of been counting on the true cents... :2cents: ... 2x (coin) a phrase... and advent the spirit inn :goldblob:

:geek: ... though looking up thee old ‘ caveman‘s guide to the apocalypse’ the definition of ‘7x dimmer’ (<) converts to a calendar of weak.... 2 hop over hear inn Geeeee... era ..ahhh :idea: of wat2

WATs that old wise guys song that that jews sang to the gentiles back in good old day of counting stars... :whistling: (Do you hear WAT2 i here?)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:05 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Dream last night. I am standing on the beach gazing out at the ocean. It is a beautiful sunny day with bright sunshine and a gentle breeze blowing and waves were slowly rolling in. A young woman stood next to me wearing and old fashioned white dress and straw hat with a white veil tied around it in the style contemporary to Monet. A voice resounds all around us. It is a booming masculine voice which says, "The only reason why the times are not worse than they are now is because this is still the period of God's mercy but, the light is fading. Already today's light is 7 times dimmer then it was 20 years ago. Soon, the light will go out. When the darkness comes, the Christ will come as the Judge of all the earh" The woman asks me what does this mean and I say We are in the 40 day period to repent and we only have 2 weeks of it left. I realize the sunlight in the dream is God's light of mercy and protection, which is being deminshed till we will not have this anymore.

(There's a lot of False Witnesses Right Now, especially when it comes to the Lord's Return) (You will not find any answers on the Internet, but it is aggressively filtered, back to your dream)

Best Horror Scenes: Exorcist III (1990)
youtube.com/watch?v=M7Yu8jCrJeg&ytbChannel=secureteam10

One Time a Christian Forum Banned me, not long ago, just for making this statement: "Most Christians believe that 1290 and 1335 of Daniel, is 29 B.C. for his Baptism, and 33 B.C. for his Crucifixion" ... ... ... ... If Jesus was born in 7 B.C. that would make Jesus 40 Years Old, for the 40 Days of the Exodus at the Time of his Death, and Jesus was seen for 40 Days Risen in the Book of Acts, that is 40 Years for 40 Days. (The Reason the Christian Forum banned me and it was not to long ago, we because I implied that I understood the day and hour of the lord's return).

"Day for a Year" God says Seven Years, or 2555 Days in Daniel, and God says Seven Years or "1290 + 1335" which is 2625 Days, the total is 5180 Years (A Day for a Year), the Mayan Calendar Measurement Length is 5126 Years, God has number the length of time from 3113 B.C. to 2012 A.D., that is from the Homosapien to the Galactic Cross Alignment

God says in Revelation "42 Months and 42 Months", then God says 1260 Days (God does not say Seven Years or 2555 Days this time around) ............ Flight 370 + 1260 Days = 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 (Solar Eclipse Cross in the USA) .................God has not issued a new statement about "Seven Years", that means "8/21/2017 + 4/8/2024" = 2422 Days + 153 Days (Star Wormwood) = 2575 Days, thats about 2555 Days (or if you want to use Miller's Prophecy of 2520 Days, 1260 + 1260, it is about that much also)

(The Day of the Lord's Return is not a Perfect Science!)

(God claims the Solar Eclipse Cross in the USA is the Seven Years, all we have to do is add 153 Days, and we obtain about Seven Years or 2555 Days (Jesus is Crucified by the CROSS in Sodom and Egypt, for his Return)) .......................... God makes that claim then this is law. When God says 1260 Days from Flight 370 (The "Flight of Matthew 24"), there is a small deviation when it is articulated into the earth, so that, instead of 1260 Days from Flight 370 = 8/19, it will instead equal, 8/21 the Solar Eclipse Cross Sequences)

(I made the Claim that Nguyen Van Lem, not only understood the day of the Lord's Return, but he attempted to teach what he understood, and that contributed to the Pope's employment of its Priest Eddie Adams at that time, to convince the Vietnamese Government, that he needed to die) (I also made the claim, that God trusts Nguyen Van Lem, with the day of his return, that is the day of the Sign of Divorce, and perhaps also the "True Unified Field")

(Nguyen Van Lem, wrote one message, on his dead body, and that one message for the Lord's Return was "X 287")

(If Nguyen Van Lem, believed that was the length of Seven Years and the Lord's Return, then there is only one conclusion possible .......... 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 ............. (Which is 1260 Days from Flight 370 to Solar Eclipse Cross) .................. 7/8/2018 to 7/27/2018 (Which is 1600 Days from Flight 370 to Roswell Anniversary)

(About 2300 Days from Flight 370, will equal around 7/2018, however. That is a True Statement, but, it is not correct, since God does not view the figures of Daniel as Pertinent for his Coming, that is the problem the Christian Community has in Rejecting the Revelation that Jesus provided through John (God) his Angel ................... I implied to know the day and hour of the Lord's Return, because I am the law and the prophets ... ... ... ... but as I've said, you will not find any answers over the internet that are not false, because of the Christian and Jewish Communities, they are mistaken in their believe that God is not using Angels anymore, that he has to submit himself to the church through Jesus, that God is only using the Church, and they are false ... ... ... ... Right now, Nguyen Van Lem, whoever he is, does not have a legal reason to deny the lord's return past July of 2018)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:11 am

Kamikaze wrote:

(There's a lot of False Witnesses Right Now, especially when it comes to the Lord's Return) (You will not find any answers on the Internet, but it is aggressively filtered, back to your dream)

Nguyen Van Lem, not only understood the day of the Lord's Return,...

Let’s not take this to off track towards Vietnam ... as the timing [2 weak] lines up with ‘advent’ hear
and the Black Friday house of prayer attack hit inn that warning period as this prophetic dream states!

As shock value has ‘Diminished’ ... [as WEAK] in the light of day, but on the bright side, from the dark side of the moon which is 14% bigger than normal 2-day!

As everyone know when the Lord returns... as those that make it through will see it..so look for the sign :infinity:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:17 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:

Nguyen Van Lem, not only understood the day of the Lord's Return,...

Let’s not take this to off track towards Vietnam ... as the timing [2 weak] lines up with ‘advent’ hear
and the Black Friday house of prayer attack hit inn that warning period as this prophetic dream states!

As shock value has ‘Diminished’ ... [as WEAK] in the light of day, but on the bright side, from the dark side of the moon which is 14% bigger than normal 2-day!

As everyone know when the Lord returns... as those that make it through will see it..so look for the sign :infinity:

(You do not understand the situation here in the usa, with particular emphasis on the city of philadelphia usa...............100% of Every City Block Shooting has been performed by a Negro or Ethnic Police Officer, the last few years. It will be a few months more, before Negro and Ethnic Police Officers, begin to run people over in their patrol vehicles.................I thought I had this discussion (s), time right so that, we could see you begin to feel more and more pain, more and more of the pain you keep causing me in your pleasure with the state and ethnic persons. nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/hit-and-run-driver-injures-people-queens-intersection-article-1.3674009 .............. (Ethnic Police Officers) ................ Right now you can die dumb and blind, but when it comes to feeling pain, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, if God doesn't allow you to kill, than many will die until God abandons allowing you to commit suicide in my name, by using more lethal force against me ..................... I can give the president here in the USA and his cabinet and congress the order to kill every negro and ethnic police officer in this country, but if I don't have the mechanism to end their lives as a challenge to God's Interests as representative the conflict in federal government, then one has to die. So there are levels we have not reached in seeing what is necessary) (Back to Topic)

cherrieswriter.wordpress.com/2017/11/02/vcnva-terrorist-doctrine/
2012patriot.wordpress.com/2011/07/17/qvc-cancels-jane-fonda/

God allowed Vietnam to commit suicide by using force against Nguyen Van Lem, until a set level. Then, they began to feel his pain at an accelerated rate. The children are being put to death for trying to rape his body, for the same kind of state funded incest/rape/murder the usa does with me at present.............we'll have to see what is necessary, or how much pain you will feel here in the usa, until you decide to do more against me..............INRI (Incest/Rape/Murder) with Nguyen Van Lem was the cause of the Vietnam Conflict, and this was eventually understood by the USA, so it was used also as propaganda. (The New York City, Ethnic, Police Officers you see in the video, represent the larger problem across the USA, you must put them all to death, but, before that happens, you will feel a lot more pain in your pride..............its not that ethnic police officer are not killing more often, in the USA, it is just being suppressed, so my timing for this conclusion is not wrong, it is being met with more resistance. Once God answers the usa about using me to commit suicide of itself, your way of life here, as you understand it, is over, it will become another Vietnam here, over INRI (incest/rape/murder) of my body).

(What did Vietnam Represent with God? The Doubling of a Declaration of the Law?)

sspx.org/en/news-events/news/does-fatima-announce-the-end-of-the-world-8246
youtube.com/watch?v=kCyF5ksCp7I&ytbChannel=null

1. Fatima Prophecy + One Jubilee of about 50 Years = Death of Nguyen Van Lem 1968
2. Death of Nguyen Van Lem 1968 + 50 Years = 1600 Days from Flight 370 Anniversary of Roswell

God does not use the figure of 2300 Days in Revelation to the Lord's Body.............God only uses 1600 Furlongs in Revelation to the Lord's Body....................50 Years or One Jubilee from the Death of Nguyen Van Lem and 1600 Days from Flight 370, you have a match that satisfy the language of the gospel's law. For the Period of the CRUCIFIXION CROSS solar eclipse for usa, of 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 (which began 1260 Days from Flight 370).

(1335 Days from Flight 370 and 2300 Days from Flight 370 are not figures God uses in Revelation, when he clarifies the argument for the events of Revelation..................after this is invalidated, you will just feel pain until you die at the global level, pain by causing me pain, or pain at your own hands) (Not 2 Week to the Lord's Return, but 2 Jubilees, as we've said)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Another warning, only 2 ways left

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:08 am

Hear it goes... TRUMP TAKES U.S. INTO JERUSALEM (look for war to break out ... Dec. 7 teen :whistling: ) kind of like putting an “political Island” in the C (sea) of God... :2cents:

TRUMP... TRUMP... TRUMP it! :drumming: :drumming: :drumming:

clEAR Anti-Christ move ... as starting trouble in a foreign land goes hear... :dj: sound :ecstatic:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Another warning, only 2 ways left

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:15 pm

Gus Who wrote:Hear it goes... TRUMP TAKES U.S. INTO JERUSALEM (look for war to break out ... Dec. 7 teen :whistling: ) kind of like putting an “political Island” in the C (sea) of God... :2cents:

TRUMP... TRUMP... TRUMP it! :drumming: :drumming: :drumming:

clEAR Anti-Christ move ... as starting trouble in a foreign land goes hear... :dj: sound :ecstatic:

(2 Jubilees to the Lord's Return, not 2 Weeks)
(The Prophecy of Fatima's Photograph is written on it, "51 Years", to Nguyen Van Lem's Death, as One Jubilee, as you've seen) (Legal Evidence is not a problem in these discussion, but, a Jew and an Ethnic under the authority of a Christian, as false witnesses, are the problem, back to topic)

God says 51 Years is Counted as a Jubilee in the New Testament (John 11:18 Parable of 15 Furlongs = 51 Years for a Jubilee). The Prophecy of Fatima (Ishtar/Mother Earth), is stated in John 11:18 - 19....................TWO JUBILEES!...............51 Years to Nguyen Van Lem's Death (John 11:18), and 50 Years to the Lord's Return (John 8:57)...............Prophecy of Fatima, plus, 101 Years = 2018 (1600 Furlongs from Flight 370, for 1600 Days, to Month of Roswell UFO Incident).

(Nostradamus, answers his Quatrains, in the Epistle to Henry II, and in the Preface to Caesar ............ that is how you debunk a christian or a jew or a ethnic, from our conclusions about "Augur Reb Mabus" from Nostradamus, and "Anathema Raca Maranatha" from Bible, for, Antipas the Martyr = Jumping Jesus for 10000 Saints, 1000 Kingdoms, and 100 for the Lord Body, all figures for the Lord's Return in the Events of Revelation) ("True Unified Field", is associated to the "Sign of Divorce", as descriptions of "Joseph/Jesus the Blessings") (Nostradamus also talks about the Antichrist in his written letters, and this information matches his description of the Antichirst (Genocide), which is not the same, as the Celestial body "MABUS" (BAR JESUS) (True) Zero Mass can produce a Vacuum (God needs to modify the function of Light, to create a (True) Zero Point) ... and (False) Zero Mass (Fourth Dimensional Forces, Light/Time/Gravity, which has no mass) can produce a Black Hole) (Black Hole does not equal Vacuum (True) Zero Mass which functions as Mass to bridge fourth dimension in some regard, namely with gravity) (Back to Topic)

(Nguyen Van Lem knew the day of the lord's return, Edgar Cayce knew the day of the lord's return, and Edward Leedskalnin knew the day of the lord's return, so what happened? Blind and Dumb Christians and Jews namely, that missed the point of their testimonies entirely, in promoting mass suicide, left you with a truth, that is largely not important, and, state funded incest/rape/murder with me, but no association to the ethnic mass suicide and the public that follows using force against me) (You have "Robert Taylor", outside of "Budd Hopkins", and the UFO Guardian Disclosure, that specifically names and identifies Negro and Ethnic Police Officers in the USA, as the straight shot calamity that surrounds the Lord's Return in the USA, however, pain is something that will need to be discovered in its own season, that is soon) (Back to Topic)

(Revised)

(God does not acknowledge Jerusalem in Revelation. And. God has not acted against Jerusalem at all and for more than a thousand years to the present. 9/11/2001 is the only declaration God has Made, "Touching the Earth". (So there are many nations that want to burn it down and all the people with it, because they view that as an answer for God, in resetting the tables of a Blind and Dumb Death for Seven Billion, and, no possibility of Migration to Star Wormwood, to discern the law) (God Touch the Earth, then the Testimony of a Christian/Jew/Ethnic, whatever it is they are teaching, is no longer necessary) (You can die the same way, like Japan, just by using force against me, but it is no likely you have the resolve to follow through, furthermore, what you do to me is not important, but you can fell pain, (Alois Irlmaier, Predicted that I would be Raped by the Father until a set age, and then I would be Raped by my Mother, under the State, for that reason you should continue to feel my pain, until we see what is necessary)

mashable.com/2016/02/14/blade-runner-pris-birthday/#cJmaG1.96mqx

9/11/2001 = 1600 Days from Flight 370 to 2100 Days (1600 Furlongs for 16 Years = 2017, and 1600 Days from Flight 370 = 2018) (The Crop Circle that Concerns 1/3 of the Gospels Law, and that is Nguyen Van Lem, whereever he is right now, was given over a length that expanded two calendar years, so that 2001 to 2002 = 2017 to 2018) (We discovered 2100 Days, is within the USA Solar Eclipse Cross, 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2018, that is from Flight 370, 1260 Days to 8/21/2017 and 1600 Days to 7/8/2018, which is 2100 Days for the Lord's Return) (When God Touches the Earth, and God has Touched the Earth with the Solar Eclipse Cross, and with Roswell UFO Incident)

(Replicant (Pope Francis) ... Des: PRIS (President Donald Trump)
(Sun Nemesis/Ninth Planet) 16 Years from 9/11/2001, and 1600 Days from 3/14/2014 Flight 370
(Incept Date: February 2, 1968 Nguyen Van Lem)

maksatbilgi.com/tarihin-en-korkunc-10-kehaneti

8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 (Double Solar Eclipse USA) You should see these figures in the Statements Issues. Pope John Paul II used my Father to Rape and Kill my body, so that he could have sexual relations with my corpse. This was many years with me as a Child. Alois Irlmaier, predicted I would be raped by my father under the supervision of the state, until I was raped by my mother under the supervision of the state. Right now, Incest/Rape/Murder, of my body and testimony in your pleasure, means nothing with God, in your blind and dumb death. The only thing that means anything in your Blind and Dumb Death, is not the Nuclear Elimination of the USA, is only, weather or not God reacts between this period of 2017 and 2018, during the month of Roswell's Anniversary. Until that time, you will continue to feel my pain, of what you keep doing to me, until the lives of seven billion are deceased (Back to Topic).

Epistle to Henry II - Nostradamus (2 Jubilees, not, 2 Weeks to the Lord's Return)
The unfaithful son, who, to his great confusion and later repentance, will want to ruin her, will have three widely scattered regions, namely, the Roman, Germany and Spain, which will set up diverse sects by armed force. The 50th to the 52th degree of latitude will be left behind.

Antichrist is "Unfaithful Son" (the False Witness)..............You can view this information as "Two Jubilees" until God puts an end to the Antichrist's War..............we can rephrase this information into 50 Years from Death of Nguyen Van Lem from 1968 to 2018...........and 1600 Days from Flight 370 to 7/25/2018. (Roswell Anniversary or Month of Roswell is more Correct since God has Touched the Earth on 7/8/1947 and 7/8/2018 to 4/8/2014 = 2100 Days, as we've said)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

1st death reported...

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:09 pm

NEWS/JERUSALEM
Protests against Trump's Jerusalem decision turn deadly
16 minutes ago

PROTESTS OVER US JERUSALEM DECISION

Friday marks the third day of protests
One person killed in Gaza: Health ministry
More than 767 treated for injuries
Palestinian schools declared strike over decision
Hamas leader: US decision is a 'war declaration against Palestinians'
US' Rex Tillerson: Embassy move 'won't happen for years'
At least one Palestinian has been killed and hundreds injured as "Day of Rage" protests continue across the occupied West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip over the US decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

A 30-year-old Palestinian man was killed by Israeli fire during protests in Gaza on Friday, Palestinian news...

:whyme: ... thee religious war has started

:whistling: remember Trump was warned that this would happen... So does the US defend Israelites in a civil religious war (given other countries are supporting Palestine in this conflict... as Wii all know how Trump feels about m&m's (muslims&Mexicans)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: 1st death reported...

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:06 am

Gus Who wrote:NEWS/JERUSALEM
Protests against Trump's Jerusalem decision turn deadly
16 minutes ago

PROTESTS OVER US JERUSALEM DECISION

Friday marks the third day of protests
One person killed in Gaza: Health ministry
More than 767 treated for injuries
Palestinian schools declared strike over decision
Hamas leader: US decision is a 'war declaration against Palestinians'
US' Rex Tillerson: Embassy move 'won't happen for years'
At least one Palestinian has been killed and hundreds injured as "Day of Rage" protests continue across the occupied West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Gaza Strip over the US decision to recognise Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

A 30-year-old Palestinian man was killed by Israeli fire during protests in Gaza on Friday, Palestinian news...

:whyme: ... thee religious war has started

:whistling: remember Trump was warned that this would happen... So does the US defend Israelites in a civil religious war (given other countries are supporting Palestine in this conflict... as Wii all know how Trump feels about m&m's (muslims&Mexicans)

(Two Prophecies for the Death of Donald Trump, Not Two Weeks? Guess, there is really Three?)
(Facebook delete my page I created, when I listed almost two dozen politicians, that I believed would die, I never had the change to talk about the death of Vice President Joe Biden's Son in the USA, I guess now we have a chance to talk about what will happen?)

youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k

(He did not die as a prophet, that is what the people that got their hands on whatever it is that he said, wants you to believe. Whatever was released, has a whole host of information deleted, and edited out, to portray this man as a lunatic, and not a man that had a revelation) (Sometimes mistake are made, and, an incomplete job of editing out the persons statements are made, he does hold up a book in the video with a word similar to "Revelation", one mistake on your part, discredits whatever it is that you have said..............this is legal evidence, about a truth) ("January 14th, I'm 21", we will come back to this statement)

pn.matrixmasters.com/MiscMP3s/TerenceMcKenna1999.html

(I've been edited out of the Photograph of Terrence Mckenna, it was originally taken at the University of Pennsylvania, almost immediately following his death) (Terrence Mckenna's original date of his "Time Wave Zero = Zero Point = True Unified Field", was changed from its original value of JFK's Assassination, which is 11/22, to 12/21 for the Mayan Calendar, but there is another reason for that, the one that we discussed)

God Provides Three Measurements to the final Seven Years of Revelation:

1. 62nd Week or 434 Days
2. 69th Week or 483 Days
3. 70th Week or 490 Days

1407 Days to the Lord's Return, from, Flight 370 = Christmas/New Years, so the Correct answer is Christmas for the Lord's Return ................ it was based on this information that Terrence Mckenna changed his "Time Wave Zero", based on my input ................. that is an legal answer I gave, that the "Bjork Stalker" also made, but, the people that edited his statements, wanted him to appear to be dumb and ignorant, they wanted him to appear as a lunatic. (MABUS/NIBIRU/Noah's Rainbow). This is a Process, that you must understand has several component phases. What God views as pertinent, today, is, 1600 Furlongs for 1600 Days from Flight 370, God has updated the figure for Seven Years of 1290 and 1335 Days and the Observance of 2300 Days ..................... I will tell you what I told Mckenna, that God has not updated the parallel divisions of Daniel as an Observance, immediately prior to the lord's return.

(it is good that you are blinded, from understanding your various and repeated crimes of mass murder, not only of me, but of a considerable number of people, I've addressed, in the oft chance I decide to speak to these people, nonetheless, the Prophecy of 112 for Saint Malachy and Allen C. Martin can also equal =========== JFK 11/22 ...... 12/21-25 (Christmas) .......... 2100 Days from Roswell Anniversary to end of USA Double Eclipse Cross on 4/8/2024) these are all divisions observable from the figures God uses in connection to his return, and point when you should expect, your president to be targeted and killed)

(Remember JFK was killed for the mass murder of american citizens, for obscuring the law, to both put americans in the way of nuclear danger, and to make their sacrifices a mockery)

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8295174/Shepherds-Monument-code-was-19th-century-graffiti.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c4MlwQCGpI8

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.", ("Mausol" = "MABUS")
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

(18 mins, into the video, you will see that Nostradamus refers to this structure that resembles the NYC Twin Towers, as the Prophecy of "MABUS") ................. (Donald Trump is appointed President out of New York, where the Statue of Liberty (arch of SEX), marks the place where "MABUS" will die) (by this time at present, the Twin Towers/Pyramid has been rebuilt as the One World Trade Center) .................. this is the place of the ATOMIC BOMB DETONATION/ANNEMARK. MABUS/Donald Trump will soon die, then will come a horrible undoing of beasts and men. THE USA WILL SOON DIE!

"Shepard's Monument" spells the word "MABUS" (see the letters "MADUS" written on the back), on the front we see a Coffin, the death of "MABUS", and this is tied into a celestial body.......................we understand the full implication of "MABUS", the death of the Third Antichrist, and the USA's President. (The Sun is lower in the sky, so that it touches the black Coffin, this is in or near the Winter Time).

(You can follow each of the divisions stated in daniel and revelation against Flight 370 and that will not be a correct answer, you have not used enough lethal force against me lately to resolve these matters with the deaths of seven billion, dumb and blind, there is a race against time now, to hurt and kill me enough before you reach the holidays, do not forget what these people did to me, and the witnesses that are now silenced? Do not forget the ethnic bodies for blocks around the Twin Towers in NYC, that were not only edited out, but all accounts of that are gone, you must answer god for what you have done, in, silencing me, in silencing god, in promoting the genocide of seven billion lives)

(You will follow suite, once I am deceased, the same as what you have done with the bjork stalker)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams