Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

•••~SHOT~•••

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: •••~SHOT~•••

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:57 pm

Ge=~wat2 is a corrected Formula to the Theory of Relativity (e=mc2)

It applies to everything! ( including time ) as ARITHMETIC code goes ~~~ like DNA code
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: zero •••~SHOT~••• one

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Gus Who wrote:Zero point ~~~ too ~~~ One point
Is like being blind to having sight ... hear

As universal law (God law) applies to True Justice

UFO have to follow same equation, Ge=~wat2 as there is only UNO force that is a Indian Giver ...

So if aliens are coming inn too have Turkey Time, then they are subject too same formula too Thanksgiving

:geek: Alien talk goes to (wat2) ... What?
As God knowledge is far beyond alien knowledge ... (Universal rules apply)

Jesus is not a woman, and should not be used in such way... like your use of the word Negro ...

(W = Infinite False Jew // V = Infinite True Pyramid Temple)

pinterest.com/pin/258182991109522660
vigilantcommunity.com/thatsodd/possessed-nuns-letter-written-in-the-17th-century-deciphered-using-dark-web-code-breaker/

E=MC2 // GM // wat2 = "M/W" = INFINITE FALSE (medium of mass for unified field)
Light to Mass // Gravity to Mass // Time to Mass (acceleration)
EV // FV // 2vv = "V" = INFINITE TRUE (medium of vaccum for unified field)
Space and Light // Space Variance and Mass // Space Variance and Mass Resonance (Critical Condition Excitation)

(2wv, which is excitation of mass to excite vaccum is false, to explain relationship, 2vv which is not (true) mass, or vaccum variance to mass is (true) relation to mass ............... mass in itself is inert for true unified field at all points ................ once again accuracy is not important for this discussion, weather lethal force or state sponsored INRI is used against my testimony is the real goal as seven billion lives continue to come to a full and complete close)

bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/esp_vida_alien_54.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=haFtreQt3Ss&ytbChannel=null

Pink = Theory of Relativity (natural/conventional field theory) (No Vaccum/Inert Black Hole)
Green = Zero Point Energy Generation (true unified field) (Vaccum/Inert Black Hole)

L = Light
T = Time
G = Gravity

I've crossed out in pink the relationships of MASS in the Pink/Natural Field Theory............MASS IS ALWAYS incapable of producing a Vaccum. (Light/Time/Gravity ... are also incapable of producing a Vaccum, natively). A True Vaccum is described as another form of Light, and then it is classified as a "True Unified Field", in its association to Space, and in its relation to (true) mass...................I've crossed out in Green a statement that is related to Gravity, the excitation of MASS by the "True Unified Field", also mirrors the function of Gravity...............this is where the "Natural/Conventional Field Theory" is latched onto by the "True Unified Field at Zero Point"....................so we will always observe TWO UNIQUE FIELDS one that is near complete inert, and one that is active within a largely inert primary field. ALWAYS TWO FIELDS at play, right now, we, do not observe "2VV", we observe "WAT2", if you want to phrase it that way. We cannot identified a unified field, within the field of interaction, because the condition of light to space is not present to create the vaccum (W IS INFINITE FALSE) ................ once we do observe the vaccum, in the complete argument of the "Natural/Conventional Theory", it will seem latched onto what we classified as the gravity relationship, but it is a separate field, that involves mass in the unified field, by not to the complete degree of involving the unmovable constants of light/time/(true) gravity.

Jewish Holocaust Solution (statement issued: so this is probably the fourth or so time I've said this, that a negro or a jew or an ethnic of anykind or a christian of anykind, should not be objectionable regarded, especially with no facts of the law, it is suicidal and, as I've said, I've catered to their need to use my sexually and physically to commit suicide, and that is their goal with state funded incest/rape/murder, and what I've said about the negros in the police department is true as a public threat, now that is your reminder) (God cut the Jewish People off Spiritually for INRI with Edward Leedskalnin, they were put down because of sin, for the good of God's Law, the same is true today. However, God only requires the euthanasia of Genetic Dan (everything below the 33rd Parallel, and those four races as the census bureau describes can be killed off, but nothing can happen at all, as we've bridge the seven year period) (Jerusalem's Destruction) (so as I've said, the only thing stopping an army of ethnic persons from keep using force against me, from keeping hurting me, is the euthanasia God uses, and the corpses that serve as the only deterrent, nothing else will deter an ethnic person with my testimony)

islamiclandmarks.com/palestine-masjid-al-aqsa/interior-of-the-dome-of-the-rock
youtube.com/watch?v=aLa0ZyvJtwg&ytbChannel=NathanOakley1980

The Hereford Mundi Mappa, shows us, God's Will, about the Destruction of Jerusalem, to change the "W" of Inert Field for Natural Field Theory into, the zero point of a, "V" for "True Unified Field" .......... with Zero Point Energy Generation after Jerusalem is reduced to ashes, a Nuclear Weapon, maybe more, two or three would be the best answer to God's Will.

All of this Goes from "Flight 370" (god mirrored nguyen van lem's original testimony): So far our best answer previously was 1335 Days to JFK Assassination Anniversary = DEADLY HEAD WOUND for SEVEN YEARS OF REVELATION (based on God's Permissive Will) ............... Our new best answer is 1600 Furlongs to the WINEPRESS = MARS, when God begins to identify with his Mercies on 7/2018 (based on God's Declarative Will).................. now because God said: 42 months to describe Seven Years in Revelation, and that figure equals 1260 also, we could be fortunate with God invaliding everything thing that he has said, so nothing happens at all, in which case it will be like JFK, everything resets back to 8/19/2017 to 8/21/2017, which is 1260 from flight 370 and we'll continue our countdown, my sore mouth and rectum and state funded incest until seven billion people die, or until god gives you my corpse as a declaration of his will, until seven billion people die, as we continue to see what is necessary.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• Time Space Continuum

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:31 am

You clearly are ill-informed too "Ge" ... at such particle level 2 Time Space Continuum ... as a second goes ~~~ in-2 a split second (therefore the use of this symbol "~" ... as equal part-i-call, > or < … movement, v. ^ +/- … :neer: time flying)

:geek: 1 ... God... is "Godfather inn" ~ 2 Time (in code lingo... however sliced)
According to a belief inn God... everything is written inn 2 creation ... Fact! There4 like God, time does not change ... as Truth goes ... 2 personal truth /(Pi) Personal Insight and with such thee (3) TRI (cite ... as it becomes mas ss /in-2 existence as sight goes) nity...

... as appearance ~~~ 'Free will' ... and therefore falls in-2 belief (choice) as Trinity goes too ... wat2 (et. al. Mass as God part-i-c... goes :infinity: )

Time is copyright 2 ~ Ge (and subject to G-force) as coded!

One has to learn from - Christ ~ mass ~ Time 'light!' :idea: (spiritual -mas) 2 creation of Time Space Continuum... as how this Time ... is (always present!) 2 mass
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• Time Space Continuum

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:00 pm

Gus Who wrote:You clearly are ill-informed too "Ge" ... at such particle level 2 Time Space Continuum ... as a second goes ~~~ in-2 a split second (therefore the use of this symbol "~" ... as equal part-i-call, > or < … movement, v. ^ +/- … :neer: time flying)

:geek: 1 ... God... is "Godfather inn" ~ 2 Time (in code lingo... however sliced)
According to a belief inn God... everything is written inn 2 creation ... Fact! There4 like God, time does not change ... as Truth goes ... 2 personal truth /(Pi) Personal Insight and with such thee (3) TRI (cite ... as it becomes mas ss /in-2 existence as sight goes) nity...

... as appearance ~~~ 'Free will' ... and therefore falls in-2 belief (choice) as Trinity goes too ... wat2 (et. al. Mass as God part-i-c... goes :infinity: )

Time is copyright 2 ~ Ge (and subject to G-force) as coded!

One has to learn from - Christ ~ mass ~ Time 'light!' :idea: (spiritual -mas) 2 creation of Time Space Continuum... as how this Time ... is (always present!) 2 mass

(Invalidation of Everything we've Discussed, Complete Volume?) (Third Commandment from the Cabul/Cabal?) (In terms of using force against me and committing suicide, i'm been restored by state sponsored incest, negro police officer's using lethal force against me in philadelphia, and ethnics under the instructions of the jews and the state, using force against me) (It will take months to shake the blind and dumb nature from using force against me these past few weeks, as these people keep hurting me, this process will keep, continuing)

E=mc2 // Ge // wat2 ==== Earth // Jerusalem // Mars (Declaration of 70th Year of Daniel?)

youtube.com/watch?v=_FDgvPJtKMo&ytbChannel=MARS%20ALIVE

unbelievable-facts.com/2016/02/mysterious-box.html
extremetech.com/extreme/237364-nasa-develops-model-to-predict-global-dust-storms-on-mars

So, knowing when the typical continent-sized storms will turn into a global storm that lasts form months is important. Planet-wide storms have been recorded in 1971, 1977, 1982, 1994, 2001, and 2007. See above for the global storm in 2001, which obscured most of the planet’s surface. We’re about due for another global storm, and researchers from NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory

disinfo.com/2015/09/know-next-nothing-ancient-history-shigir-idol/
1600 of Revelation 14:20 for God's Declarative Will is 16 Years from 9/11/2001, 2017 then becomes the 70 Year Marker for Revelation (I've enclosed this argument in a Green Square in the UFO Guardian Diagram, something God not only wrote, but delivered to mankind)..................1260 Days from Flight 370 for 8/21/2017 to begin the Seven Years of Revelation is God's Permissive Will, and since God has not responded to 1335 days or JFK Assassination, 8/21/2017 is your Law, BLOOD/WATER/SPIRIT, that means, EARTH/STARS/GOSPEL LAW.

God's Declarative Will and God's Permissive Will, are indeed different, and measured differently, but they can, agree in one clause, and that is what you are observing, right now....................because this statement is true, our recent claim of 1600 Days from Flight 370 is Invalidated, and 16 years for 1600 Furlongs for Revelation, from 9/11/2001 takes precedence (A Ethnic of anykind belonging to Genetic Dan, a Jew, or a Christian of anykind, should not be regarded, but that said, right now, the ethnic people and the authorities have plenty of opportunity to promote suicide by doing more against me, let God decide at that time if it is necessary to address these people directly about the end of their lives at that time, we don't want to break their will to keeping hurting me, instead, we will see what becomes necessary, as your lives come to a full, and complete close).

One Clause for 70th Year of Daniel

1. 16 Years or 1600 Furlongs from 9/11/2001 = 8/21/2017
2. 1260 Days from Flight 370 = 8/21/2017

State Sponsored Incest, and Ethnic Suicide by using Force Against Me, Completes the Law (Cabal/Cabul Declaration)
(Circled in Green, on the UFO Guardian Diagram, represents the, "Natural/Conventional Theory" of a Unified Field which is always Inert, being introduced to a "Black Hole/Black Arrow", and this creates "Zero Point Mass or Energy Generation", which identifies with Gravity (the square with the line in it)......................it is impossible to duplicate this through gravity itself, or to, use MASS in any way or though any reaction, to cause or observe the Inert Vaccum/Inert Black Hole, indicative of a "True Unified Field") (Circled in Green in the UFO Guardian Diagram, represents, your incest and rape and violation of my body, that God uses to complete the law, and your law is complete, we'll see if you decide do more against me, to hurt me more, soon, as your lives come to a full and complete close)

pinterest.com/pin/363384263662954240

1. Double Team 2007, First Message, Declared Aaron would become your God, and thrust you further into sin, if God in any way ordained Donald Trump, then, you would not be able to kill him on 11/22/2017 for the Prophecy that is now of no Effect (JFK).
2. Time Machine 2002, Second Message, Declared that you are now dumb and blind in the seven years of revelation, because God did not allow you to prevail against me and to commit, global mass suicide, so there will be nothing, and you will observe nothing outside of my pain for seven years (God is Wresting with Satan over Jewish Holocaust and Jerusalem)
3. Branded 2012, Third Message, Declares that God does not allow Satan to prevail against him over the Prophecy of Jerusalem for the Sign of Divorce, this means you are subject to the nuclear elimination of either New York (9/11/2001 Falling Man) or the USA itself, and this is the subject God is also Wrestling with Satan.

(as we come to our final conclusion, as I've said this discussion is dead, it has not value at all anymore) (so as we've presented legal evidence more than once, we will present legal evidence as I've said, of state sponsored suicide here in the usa, abuse of the law by negros in the police department, or incest between me and my mother by the state, and incest with my mother and my older brother's (who is a philadelphia police officer that transferred to another district, after he was assaulted by another negro police officer) youngest son, here, online, regardless of who see it, right now)

thedailybeast.com/us-navy-identifies-three-sailors-missing-after-crash
youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QSUsbsM&ytbChannel=Dark5

(I destroyed what legal evidence was given to me, about ending these people lives, by the state decree..............you need to understand that the justice system is not competent, until its addresses the ethnics that serve the law, and also serve vigilante organizations such as "Black Lives Matter".................(to be fair, my brother who is a police officer and got transferred from the philadephia district, crashed his patrol vehicle after he was ordered to gun down a young white male drug addict, by a negro police officer that was and is a current member of "Black Lives Matter") (you will find a legal record of this with the police department) (that being said, my mother put her finger up my younger brother's rectum, you can vertify this with my older brother, that was a few months ago, but they recently started talking again)

(all of this, as true as this is, serves one purpose only, you need to keep hurting me, and to keep pleasuring yourselves with my pain until your lives come to a full and complete close, or until God kill enough ethnic bodies to take national and international attention here in the usa, as we reach new level, in you causing me pain) (as we see what happens we I will educate the public about the ethnic involved locally, and the people paid by the state locally, to keep hurting me, but as I've said this discussion is a moot point, but these are national public safety interest, with clear cut, solutions)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:30 am

NO i do not go along with your kamikaze way here...
as this dream relates to seeing time :infinity: in the true light of Time. As one has to be up to speed with looking at Time inn different cameras views ... 2 focus, as God created time and put it in-2 motion at light year speed ...

This formula: Ge=~wat2, which is a complete version of Einstein’s theory of relativity and places the ‘God Particle’ at it’s simplest form too building blocks of wat2, as such shined 4th as an independent day in the end year of the Mayan calendar (2012) ... falling on deaf here’s 2 the Scientific community / Sci fi World

Almost like hear: A. Bell (Christ) •••~~~••• T. Watson (wat2) is sound of Christmas alarm bell :ecstatic: to the deaf

As Ge is light to darkness, and weight to weightlessness, and cite to those sound minded :dj: listening inn ... as in a split 2nd, (like a wink of an eye) and everything is inn Time (~) Space Continuum •••~~~••• towards the moment ••• ~ coming ~•••~of~•••- age~ the “i” speaks •••~2~••• ‘me’ inn that formulated “Time”
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:21 pm

Gus Who wrote:NO i do not go along with your kamikaze way here...
as this dream relates to seeing time :infinity: in the true light of Time. As one has to be up to speed with looking at Time inn different cameras views ... 2 focus, as God created time and put it in-2 motion at light year speed ...

This formula: Ge=~wat2, which is a complete version of Einstein’s theory of relativity and places the ‘God Particle’ at it’s simplest form too building blocks of wat2, as such shined 4th as an independent day in the end year of the Mayan calendar (2012) ... falling on deaf here’s 2 the Scientific community / Sci fi World

Almost like hear: A. Bell (Christ) •••~~~••• T. Watson (wat2) is sound of Christmas alarm bell :ecstatic: to the deaf

As Ge is light to darkness, and weight to weightlessness, and cite to those sound minded :dj: listening inn ... as in a split 2nd, (like a wink of an eye) and everything is inn Time (~) Space Continuum •••~~~••• towards the moment ••• ~ coming ~•••~of~•••- age~ the “i” speaks •••~2~••• ‘me’ inn that formulated “Time”

(Legal Evidence Final Version 2) ((Legal Evidence) African American Philadelphia Police Officer Rampage - Version 2)

tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g47182-d106380-i29548343-International_UFO_Museum_and_Research_Center-Roswell_New_Mexico.html
etc.usf.edu/clippix/picture/seabee-memorial.html

1. Edgar Cayce
2. Nguyen Van Lem

(Three Wisemen Only, No More, Expired)

http://anengineersaspect.blogspot.com/2 ... on-to.html
9gag.com/gag/a6VyK12/albert-einstein-and-nicolas-tesla-in-the-philadelphia-experiment-read-about-it-teleportation-time-travel-invisibility-brainiaks

3. Edward Leedskalnin

(DEADLY HEAD WOUND to Excite the Pockets of Joseph, for Portal Activation, this is described in each instance. With Edward Leedskalnin, his head being shot is pictured in a diorama of stills.................the Nazi Regime, took what they wanted from the Testimony of Edward Leedskalnin, after he was bumped out of the way, it became a moot point...............in the USA, his Testimony Continued, until it was concluded with the first computer instrument that was built in the University of Pennsylvania, shortly before his death.....................in the United States, in particular, Edward Leedskalnin's Testimony was assaulted by the Jews, it became what you have now, a campaign of ignorance in quantum theory, which may, or may not be debunked with live results soon.)

(During my short state at the University of Pennsylvania, every negro and ethnic was virtually shoved in the department I was working at, at the time. The same negro and ethnics are used to commit suicide by using force against me, that also specifically includes negro and ethnic police officers. Negros maybe the easiest to convince to use lethal force against me because of my similar appearance, however, the public threat and national killings attributed to Genetic Dan of anykind, which is an ethnic, non white cascausian and non white asian of anykind is a real and growing threat, we will come to more legal proof, and perhaps a few live recent killings from the negro police officers against the public as a result of my truth, you can watch from the news at your convenience)

scientificamerican.com/article/kickstarter-project-seeks-to-resurrect-pioneer-plaques/
born2trade.wordpress.com/category/nibiru/

(Solstice Precessional Alignment, 1980, 1998, 2012 and 2016 - Linear Values for 1980/1998/2012 Not Shown in Sequence) The Solstice Precessional Alignment Terminates in 2016, immediately after this length of time, (1. Pyramid Inches .. .2. Jumping Jesus ... 3. Sun Nemesis - Legal Classifications of division for the Gospel's Law), the NIBIRU RAINBOW/NOAH'S RAINBOW will present itself identifying with the Seven Years of Revelation.........................The BARJESUS in Pink that is in Horzonital Circle, shows us, the Period Immediately after the Solstice Precessional Alignment, the Vertical Circle in Pink shows us two synchronized measurements for (God's Declarative Will and God's Permissive Will), one for Intelligent Design (Permissive), and one measurement for the Hyperdimension (Indicated by the Gospel's Law).

1. God's Declarative Will = 1600 Days (Rev. 14:20) from Flight 370 for 7/2018 (about 7/8 to 7/25/2018)
2. God's Permissive Will = 1260 Days from Flight 370 for 8/2017 (about 8/19/2017 to 8/21/2017)

The Difference of 340 Days is indicated, that is a valid statement. You can Reclassify God's Permissive Will as "Intelligent Design in the Measurement of the Stars", but you cannot Reclassify God's Declarative Will beyond the Son of Man, for Example 1600 Days for 1600 Furlongs of Revelation is Valid, and 16 Years from 9/11/2001 (Falling Man) for 1600 Furlongs is Valid, the more correction measurement, in this case must originate from Flight 370.

(Example of the Book of Daniel and Revelation Translated) (Everything I've ever said in the Christian Forums has been deleted these past few years, so understand this from my perspective, it will be easy) (Recently the Christian Forums have done the same crime against me, including using ethnic persons and jews against me)

clarencelarkincharts.com/Clarence_Larkin_6.html

God issues 2300 Days to the 70th Year, when God does that, we only need to observe his sign which marks the beginning of the 2300 Days...............God makes the same Statement for 1290 Days, so we are giving TWO OBSERVANCES (From Flight 370)....................when we reach the 70th Year, then God calculates Seven Years as 1290+1335 for Earth, and 2555 for Heaven, minus the two you arrive at 70 Days (70 DAYS HAPPENS AFTER THE LAST 7 YEARS) ........................ (God has issued a new statement of the Law in the Book of Revelation for his Coming that identifies with the 70 Angels of Daniel for Luke 3's Genealogy..........You cannot use the figures of daniel for the events of revelation, we can only understand what has happened, and what God has allowed to have happen in has calculation)

nephilimarchives.com/preflood-calendars-the-goddess-the-seven-anunnaki-kings/

God uses the same method of interpretation, however, God is now dealing with the END OF THE DAY CYCLE, so there is a slight lapse in the calculation. However, all of the figures we use, God himself uses in the Book of Hyperdimension Measurement (Revelation/Bible)....................(2520 Days of Miller's Prophecy for 1260+1260, not used in Daniel, but in Revelation) Additionally:

1. (Going back to Daniel), God did not react for 70 Days within the 7 year Period, and then God performed special activity for 70 Days after the 7 Year Period
2. (Going back to Revelation), God does not react until 340 Days after the Solar Eclipse Alignment, and then God does special activity of Star Wormword for 153 Days (or 5 Months), after the Solar Eclipse Alignment

(You are not dealing with a perfect 7 Years, because God, is not using a unified DAY CYCLE, for the same version of interpretation he is using, you are really looking at, about, 7/8/2018 to 4/8/2024 = 2101 Days ...... or 7/25/2018 to 4/8/2014 = 2084 Days ............................ (2101 or 2011 for Harold Camping Prophecy of 5/21/2011)

(True Unified Field // Sign of Divorce // Challenge Responses REVOLKED!?)

urbanghostsmedia.com/2015/09/1928-cell-phone-user-the-circus-time-travel/
bigear.org/Wow30th/wow30th.htm

"Augur Reb Mabus" = "True Unified Field" (At The End of Time)

1. Dispute of "Joseph's Bones" = New York City 9/11/2001 for Sign of Divorce
2. Dispute of "Jesus Vision of the Kingdom in Jerusalem" = Temple Mound in Jerusalem for True Unified Field

(Jesus Declared Joseph would be accounted with the Tribes, when it reaches figure of Unified, 12000 in Revelation, Joseph the Father of Jesus drops off in the new testament after Jesus is 12 Years Old......................Jesus Sees the Kingdom of Heaven on the Cross, Stephen also see Heaven in the New Testament) Jesus himself made these declarations, and the Seven Years of Revelation are a Declaration about the Body of Jesus..................God may choose to kill both location with nuclear level equivalent of force, or God may do nothing...............God does nothing..............in those issues...........that does not concern me................God wants me to identify with his Mercies, then that is what we will do, you will have to settle thess issues with God of INCEST/RAPE/MURDER with my Testimony and this is right into the present, and right at the present also. (Using me as a mechanism to commit mass suicide, through Incest/Rape/Murder, are actions accountable with God, regardless of your willingness to identify with your pleasure and your pride, or my authority with god, you have to answer to god for these issues) (you can keep hurting yourself with me, as God will allow this until a set time, then, you won't be able to commit suicide by using force against me) (I've found legal evidence, that humanity has written out, taken from God's hand to promote mass suicide with me, but we have a few months more of INRI)

phillymag.com/news/2014/12/08/shane-montgomery-victim-smiley-face-killers/

(Doesn't Matter who are what my contact with the Philadelphia Police Department was at the time, I personally contacted the police department a few times before Shane Montgomery was Discovered...............cutting that conversation short...............I told you I had a witness in the Philadelphia Police Department that was willing to come forward, and, it was a Negro Police Officer, with a route similar to that area and time, that was guilty)

(I was told by God that not only was Shane Montgomery taken, as a reproof from our months of contact with the several governmental agencies I solicited over several months back in 2014, but also that Shane Montgomery would be returned....................and the precise date of his return would mark the Seven Years of Revelation, I prefer to view that spiritually, but we'll see what God wants to have done..................(you never found shane montgomery's body)) (I bring no open accusation against the philadelphia police department or FBI...............all I said was, you repeated denied me and discouraged me from coming forward at that time, and I did what you had said to me, now we need to understand what happened, a fresh start soon, if that is what God wants to have done) (I want you to blow out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd in Folsom PA to open up a portal, for the memorial there, of philadelphia experiment and for shane montgomery's memorial, next year, you will be more likely to do what I've instructed, so this is soon) (everything continue as it is, there is an engine of pain these people are fueling, so let them continue blind and dumb, that is a small mechanism until we reach the next level, all of my suffering and pain, continues to happen, keep hurting me)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:40 am

I take that you fail to grasps 'Time' as a force (4th dimension/Ti) in itself, with Ge=~wat2, as 'Thought'... turns to action (~)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:46 am

Gus Who wrote:I take that you fail to grasps 'Time' as a force (4th dimension/Ti) in itself, with Ge=~wat2, as 'Thought'... turns to action (~)

100photos.time.com/photos/eddie-adams-saigon-execution
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg9eXISVGOM&ytbChannel=Top%205%20Trends

Nguyen Ngoc Loan found me, after dark, at the University of Pennsylvania during my short stay there. Around that time, the rest of the people, that I've said a few things to, so they were investigating my claims were killed. Around that time, I just stopped associating with the University of Pennsylvania...............not to long after that, the last witnesses were dead, Nguyen Ngoc Loan was dead. There are no witnesses, no evidences, only my claims, only my law (all evidences are destroyed, all persons eliminated by the people in the highest positions of the heads of state, in the highest positions of the public trust).

(Every Police Department was Destroyed, all Persons were Killed in a 10 to 20 City Block Radius, and this was repeated several times over, until the full level of pain, was given back to you) (shortly after these large numbers of people were deceased, then the events at the University of Pennslyvania, happened, exactly as we've understood that they happened)

youtube.com/watch?v=odefOwa8XQ8&ytbChannel=null

E=MC2 // GE // WAT2 (Theoretical Field(s) Only)
(No (True) Zero Point // No Field Sync // No Zero Mass)
EV=CC // FV // 2VV (True Unified Field)
(Zero Point (Point of Least Excitation in Field) // Field (sync) (Unified/Disbursed=Theoretical) // Mass Phase (Zero Mass and True Mass)

(E=MC2 // GM // WAT2)
(Light and Mass // Gravity and Mass // Mass and Acceleration (Time)
(there's no Special Vaccum, no Inert Black Hole, its can only be Theoretical Field (s) = "W", anything more than that is a false statement)

(Cross out the Relationships)

MV // GF // CP (AT does not apply, Time, does not apply)
(Presence of "Zero Mass") // (Presence of (False) Gravity Wave) // (Presence of a Critical Point (s) (in field/mass)

(Officer Down!) (Not Exactly a Negro Philadelphia Officer, but, we have one, so its good to have that right now)
me.me/i/mentally-handicapped-white-guy-is-kidnapped-for-over-a-day-7985945
6abc.com/suspect-idd-in-shooting-death-of-pa-police-officer/2669580/

God introduces the Relationship that allows Light to Modify Space to create the Special Vaccum necessary to complete a "True Unified Field" ............ this is introduced in the hyperdimension, and, after that, it impacts a specific argument in the lower dimension, that we've understood is, first, "Space and Light", second, "Space and Mass", third, "Space Variance (false mass) and Mass Resonance (true mass)".

(Acceleration of matter is not the best way to describe the function of the "True Unified Field" in, field theory, and with mass ............. best answer to that is Critical Point and Resonance .................. "Gravity" is the point of least excitation, since God allow this to be mirrored, so there is evidence in how this functions for proof of theory in what we discussed, but it means nothing, none of this information means anything, unless and until God performs the action)

(I read somewhere, that the state would first use forms of "Intimidation", in trying to develop and incest relationship with me and my mother, and then the state would use forms of "Intimacy", because this is how you effectively condition a person to accept rape................believe me I don't feel bad at all about your need to cause me pain, you should die dumb and blind, and once God allows me to die, your blind and dumb death is completed. Right now, you have to wait for 7/2018 until God can effectively illustrate his lack of interest as your lives come to a full and complete close, 8/21/2017 nothing happened, then, that is the law first and foremost, everything else is more intelligent view of the law, but we'll have to see for sure, this will be resolved at the 1600th day from Flight 370) (the Person involved in providing the end of life services for that police officer, is a near photographic image of myself, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, and I'll leave the statement at that)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 am

You seem to post a lot of crap ... that has no bearing on reality in general. As God is clearly outside your scope of focus in this advent time ... as current time, North Korea/Trump and ... Problems ...

So you need to get into a 'reality check mood' ... (TIME)

AS TIME- like Truth is an individual perspective (Force)

Truth (Force is subject ~ Gravity/ lite weight/ color of ... color codes)

As Black Hole = pupil to i in Ge=~wat2

So if 1 travel in-2 such a i (Black Hole) then could C :infinity: wat2 (Whole i)

Like in the Matrix :computer: codes / time travel ... worm holes, if not focused ... :yikes
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:36 pm

Gus Who wrote:You seem to post a lot of crap ... that has no bearing on reality in general. As God is clearly outside your scope of focus in this advent time ... as current time, North Korea/Trump and ... Problems ...

So you need to get into a 'reality check mood' ... (TIME)

AS TIME- like Truth is an individual perspective (Force)

Truth (Force is subject ~ Gravity/ lite weight/ color of ... color codes)

As Black Hole = pupil to i in Ge=~wat2

So if 1 travel in-2 such a i (Black Hole) then could C :infinity: wat2 (Whole i)

Like in the Matrix :computer: codes / time travel ... worm holes, if not focused ... :yikes

(Pyramid Inches ... Jumping Jesus ... Ninth Planet) (Three Testaments, One Generation, Matthew 17:2) (Light Must be Transformed into Darkness)

lehighvalleylive.com/breaking-news/index.ssf/2014/07/revisiting_the_apollo_11_moon.html
1600 Furlongs
LUKE 17:17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where [are] the nine?
LUKE 17:18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
LUKE 17:19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.
LUKE 17:20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:

(1600 Furlongs) 16 Years from 9/11/2001, and 1600 Days from Flight 370. (Jesus gives us the statement of a "Day for a Year").............(We reach the 70th Year in 16 Years, and we reach, the Lord's Return in 1600 Days).

Set 1
August 6, 1945 --- Atomic Bombings
July 8, 1947 --- Roswell
April 11, 1997 --- Turin Shroud Fire
(Mass UFO Sighting over Washington D.C., 1952 this is chronological, but this is not the best answer)

Set 2
August 15, 1977 --- Wow Signal
July 20, 1969 --- Moon Landings
April 4, 1983 --- Maiden Voyage, Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster
(thesun.co.uk/news/2244633/abandoned-us-satellite-starts-transmitting-after-50-years/ ............... Nasa Loses a Satellite that starts sending a signal 50 Years later in 1967, this is chronological, but this is not the best answer for the sequence)

(Relative Seven Years, to Match the Seven Years of Revelation. However, the Month Sequence uses a value outside of the seven years, but you can see how they are similar, with Jesus Garment it is the Sign of Divorce)

Set 3
1. August 21, 2017 (Solar Eclipse Crosses the USA) (1260 Days from Flight 370)
2. July of 2018 (1600 Days from Flight 370)
3. April 8, 2024 (Solar Eclipse Crosses the USA)
(The Mayan Calendar 8/11/3113 B.C. (8/21/2017) with Coefficient 584285 (4/8/2024)

(...............)
The Aztec, New Mexico, UFO incident (sometimes known as the "other Roswell") was a flying saucer crash alleged to have happened in 1948 in Aztec, New Mexico. According to Scully, in March 1948 an unidentified aerial craft containing sixteen humanoid bodies was recovered by the military in New Mexico. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec,_New_Mexico,_UFO_incident

"1600 Furlongs" is the measurement that points to the return of Jesus, surrounding the last 7 Years. (in the Old Testament God used 2300 Days, surrounding the last 7 Years)....................This information that extends Roswell UFO Incident into 1947-1948 is true just like the Mantel UFO Incident in 1948, God's Reaction took place at the beginning of 70 years, and it took place twice..................the same is true today, Seven Years Begins 1260 Days from Flight 370 (that is one reaction), and then 340 days later at the 1600 day from Flight 370 (that is two reactions)......................(God did the same thing in Daniel with the figure of 1290 which began Seven Years, and the figure of 2300 which only penetrated about 70 days into the Seven Years.......today the penetration is 340 days within the Seven Years) (God does not have Jerusalem in view, it is because God has a set of observances, that 1947-1948 came into view, not because of Isreal's Independance)(Edward Leedskalnin used figure of Sweet Sixteen for the Lord's Return).

(What is Light, What is Time, What is Gravity?)

daviddarling.info/encyclopedia/S/speedlight.html

Light, Time, and Gravity are relationships that are not based in infinity, they are finite, and temporal...................we refer to these relationships as the "Fourth Dimension"..................we call these the "Fourth Dimension" because they do not exist as waves or particles, they have behavior and impact like waves and particles (there is no MASS).

"Third Dimension" is called MASS. These are Particles of anykind.
Fourth Dimension is classified as "Zero Mass"
Third Dimension is Classified as "MASS"

The Third Dimension cannot react against the Fourth Dimension, Mass cannot react to modify the nature of Light, Mass cannot react to modify the nature of Gravity, and Mass cannot react to modify the nature of Time.

Hyperdimension is anything beyond the Fourth Dimension, so these mechanisms will come into play to produce "(True) Zero Mass", this can exist as waves and particles, and when that takes place, MASS is reacting to a field larger than itself, so that classifies as a "True Unified Field".

1. Fourth Dimension = Zero Mass (False Mass)
2. Third dimension = Mass
3. Inert Black Hole or Special Vaccum = Zero Mass (True Mass)

(We've classified "Theoretical Arguments" as "True", but that cannot be a true statement until we observe a "True Unified Field" .................. simple answer to that is, we observe a "W" shape near Zero Point in the Theoretical Field, there is no unified field sync, across fields................we should observe a "V" shape near Zero Point of least excitation across field sync, this will indicate the presence of (True) Zero Mass)

(Prophecy from the Cabal/Cabul?)
youtube.com/watch?v=cx_64J8d3g4&ytbChannel=null

A seal depiction showing Gilgamesh (second from left) and his companion Enkidu (far right) may well depict the intercession of a god with one of the robot-like guards who could sweep the area with spotlights and emit death rays. The description brings to mind the statement in the Book of Genesis that God placed "the revolving sword" at the entrance to the Garden of Eden, to block its access to humans. bibliotecapleyades.net/sitchin/planeta12/12planeteng_05.htm

(God Pictures himself as the Generation without Sin, in the New Universe. That is Sentient Intelligence. Using a Negro or an Ethnic to assault me, is not a good answer, you need to listen. Intelligence beyond a certain level, becomes Spirituality, and Spirituality beyond a certain level is like "touching god" ... ... ... ... God has created life with the hope that we would not need a savior or a messiah, however, you are not created as perfect beings, nor are you created with perfection in this judgment program, that means you are required to have a messiah ... ... ... ... God does not create slaves, but God does create beings with the ability to fall short, however true and merciful that is, most of that does not identify with God's Declarative Will of Perfection, this identifies with God's Permissive Will of tolerating imperfection) (and I'll drop off with that statement, but you must remember whatever else I've disclosed to you on the subject to perfect your understanding) (Back to the Cabul/Cabal's Prophecies)

1. Philadelphia Experiment (Is really a prediction)
2. Roswell (Is really a prediction)
3. Operation High Jump (Is really a prediction)

Things Happened, I am not denying what did happen, but the full truth of what was disclosed was and is unfulfilled, and on that note I will bring to remembrance a few things:

On June 14, 1947, William Brazel, a foreman working on the Foster homestead, noticed clusters of debris approximately 30 miles (50 km) north of Roswell, New Mexico. This date—or "about three weeks" before July 8—appeared in later stories featuring Brazel, but the initial press release from the Roswell Army Air Field (RAAF) said the find was "sometime last week", suggesting Brazel found the debris in early July wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_UFO_incident

In July 1943, a battle ship pulled into the Delaware Bay area for a Naval experiment that involved making the ship invisible in some way. This project’s official name is ’Project Rainbow’, but was nick-named the Philadelphia Experiment. bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/time_travel/esp_ciencia_timetravel08a.htm

In 1947, Admiral Richard E. Byrd led 4,000 military troops from the U.S., Britain and Australia in an invasion of Antarctica called “Operation Highjump”, and at least one follow-up expedition.........................This policy of “official denial” and “logical explanation” no matter how far fetched, would seem, has been followed by all branches of the United States Government since the first days after the Roswell Incident, in July 1947. It certainly applies to any sightings or alleged sightings in and around Antarctica bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
Roswell UFO Incident, did take place, it is true, but a lot more information was disclosed. Sadly they did not view that information as a prediction of things to happen. They acted on that information. They were given a precise month, when God would illustrate his mercies, and this would mark our expedition off world to the andromeda galaxy. I don't believe you went off world with the OPERATION HIGH JUMP. I believe, you wanted more out of this prophecy and that is how Edgar Cayce Died, or was killed near the end of his life...................the same is true for Edward Leedskalnin he helped built a computer at the university of pennslyvania, but he also died, or was killed soon after that, they wanted more then God was going to give because he said he would do more.....................now we have to see what is necessary.

(When Nguyen Ngoc Loan found me at the University of Pennslyvania after dark on my way home, he came right up to me as you saw on the video, and he had a very innocent look on his face, he also mumbled something too, the whole event happened very quickly, I think he asked me for help with something, I forget what I said, I think I said something like "don't snap at me, I'm on the phone" .............. after that he stabbed me twice, and then his friend blew out my brains just as you saw, and then he shot me again in the head, after that, Nguyen Ngoc Loan just starred into my eyes, then he stabbed me again .................. it was shortly after that, that, Mexico was hit by several extra large explosions just as you saw, shortly after that, I believe Nguyen Ngoc Loan was killed)

(So you need to remember, that God did not allow Nguyen Ngoc Loan to be killed, during what happened the first time around, but it was only after we repeated what happened the first time around, God allowed him to be killed. Sometimes God will use a murderer to resolve a conflict of interest, just the same as God would use a saint to write a few of his words)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:08 am

Ge=~wat2 (that goes to light)
The Q would go to which dimension of light are you trying to grasp as Time Space continuum goes ...

As a black hole contains light in it’s ‘i’ as Ti (Times infinity)
I call it, ‘Ig’ ~ as it follows L inn ~ (L ‘ig’ht)

as power source light of ‘Ge’ inn 5th dimension (core or code)

As there are 6 known dimensions at this time ... but one does not exist in spirit or mass but only in the U
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:41 pm

Gus Who wrote:Ge=~wat2 (that goes to light)
The Q would go to which dimension of light are you trying to grasp as Time Space continuum goes ...

As a black hole contains light in it’s ‘i’ as Ti (Times infinity)
I call it, ‘Ig’ ~ as it follows L inn ~ (L ‘ig’ht)

as power source light of ‘Ge’ inn 5th dimension (core or code)

As there are 6 known dimensions at this time ... but one does not exist in spirit or mass but only in the U

(Rewind) (Pyramid Inches to Great Millstone ... Jumping Jesus to Deadly Head Wound ... Ninth Planet to Mark of the Beast) (Antipas the Martyr --- Augur Reb Mabus --- Anathema (Bar Jesus) Maranatha --- Anathema RACA Maranatha) ("True Unified Field")

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/molecule/esr.html
thehiddenrecords.com/clues
newscientist.com/article/dn11498-is-dark-energy-an-illusion/

The Dark Matter Network, should illustrate the relationship of "Light" which is isolated, and "Gravity" which acts on its behalf, you should see the similar design. I will come back to continue this statement:

5th Dimension = Unquantifiable Presence (we cannot understand the nature of its articulated usage), example of this includes "DEJA VU" (appearing to have done something before), having a "VISION" (same as a vivid dream), seeing a "SIGN" (something supernatural) ... ... ... ... (this doesn't involve science, its not a variable that is profitable, we understand it is there, but it has no fundamental meaning, anything above the Fourth Dimension, is out of science's scope of profitability, a jew or a christian will use an ethic to substitute this with Incest/Rape/Murder INRI, you have to know when to isolate them and disregard their conclusions)
4th Dimension = "Zero Mass", these exert a force, having a force, does not mean you have mass, (science will not correctly address this issue until it is reproved properly with a "True Unified Field") (Light does not have Mass, just like Time and Gravity, but, unlike Time and Gravity, Light does not exert a Force, this is a misunderstood function of gravity ............... E=MC2 is a function of Gravity that parallel's Light, because Light does not exert a force.................because FORCE DOES NOT EQUAL MASS, acceleration of Mass can never substitute or equate to Light to identify with a "True Unified Field" (the acceleration of MASS identifies with the limitation of Gravity that Parallels the Function of Light)
3rd Dimension = MASS, to have MASS means to have or be a constant that is subject to Light, Time, Gravity, since these are the greater constants in the higher dimension above this one.
2nd Dimension = this means only to have a complex pattern of identity, such as a square or a circle or a triangle
1st Dimension = this means only to have a simple pattern of identity, such as a dot, or a straight line

Back to the Statement that was being made: "Light" is a Fourth Dimension Constant, that does not have MASS and it does not exert a FORCE ............. the DOTTED LINES represent GRAVITY's SUBSTITUTION of "Light's" FORCE in the Fourth Dimension as a Constant .................... within this DOTTED LINE, the BLACK HOLE presents itself as a function of gravity, as a result of "Light" being modified in the Hyperdimension, the BLACK HOLE is really a another function of Gravity (since God isolates light) ............................ Once the BLACK HOLE is present, then, "ZERO MASS", becomes "(TRUE) ZERO MASS", when that happens a True Unified Field is Possible, because the FOURTH DIMENSION IS BRIDGED WITH (TRUE) ZERO MASS................the Fourth Dimension cannot be bridged with (false) zero mass. (Fourth Dimension Collectively, cannot have Mass, but can Exert a Force, however, once the Fourth Dimension can have Mass, then it can react with (True) Mass in the Third Dimension which is MASS).

(The United States, allowed Nguyen Ngoc Loan to come here as a victim with full benefits, now what do you suppose happened when he came here?) (Nguyen Van Lem was not allowed to learn, he was barely allowed to read and to write, but he did write a few things and God limited their sin, so that there was a record that passed into your hands of what he wanted to have said) (God heals Nguyen Van Lem's Deadly Head Wound, add 50 years to that, and you obtain 2018 for a Jubilee ................. after God healed Moses he gave the Jubilee)

express.co.uk/news/weird/826853/Alien-UFO-disappearing-portal-Yakutia-Russia-Colorado-Mexico-snopes-com

(From what I can understand, the Jewish People promoted their own suicide, and acted to ensure they would be killed, they created a holocaust to war with the testimony of Edward Leedskalnin, because God did not allow you to end your lives in a suicide by taking his life...................a dumb jew is the same today as it was in his day...................a dumb negro or a ethnic has fell in their favor, and there are new levels to that) (It depends on what God lets me do, in terms of what he gives me, I have a Jew or an Ethnic using God's Mercy to promote suicide, so you will most likely not be cooperating with anything off world, because God does not want your lives taken, if I have the ability to do anything here then, on earth, you will be allowed to cooperate only..................this will last for a while........................I saw some of their photos as this was brought to me, so I believe they did that out of necessity, as you intended the same as today in the present to promote your own suicide)

(God's Mercies should be answered, with the Black Knight Satellite, that God said he sent from the vessel of Noah as the raven, that he sent to Jesus as the Writing in the Sand, and that he will send to me as the Key of David) (going back to the idea of wrapping up this discussion, because I forgot I was going to)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:07 am

as I've stated.... I read a prophetic dream prior to this about E=mc2, and Science to this subject was incomplete.... with the discovery ... (Sub)God particle... to mass ... as being measured traveling around light speed ... and this Formula- Ge=~wat2 takes on 'size' therefore mass HEAR!
Kamikaze wrote:Back to the Statement that was being made: "Light" is a Fourth Dimension Constant, that does not have MASS and it does not exert a FORCE...
The 4th D goes to 'Time' (TI) and such has it's own 'Force Field' in which can be seen and measured. As Ti changes at different speeds (Time is related too speed and perspective)
Science measures time by light speed, as true time is measured by distance ... (Split 2nd's ... from one second,... too next second) = X time too mass (in such time 'space' is created 1,001 ~ 1,002 U) as one has too be educated to 4D code!
Kamikaze wrote:.. the DOTTED LINES represent GRAVITY's SUBSTITUTION of "Light's" FORCE in the Fourth Dimension as a Constant .................... within this DOTTED LINE, the BLACK HOLE presents itself as a function of gravity, as a result of "Light" being modified in the Hyperdimension, the BLACK HOLE is really a another function of Gravity (since God isolates light) ............................ Once the BLACK HOLE is present, then, "ZERO MASS", becomes "(TRUE) ZERO MASS", when that happens a True Unified Field is Possible, because the FOURTH DIMENSION IS BRIDGED WITH (TRUE) ZERO MASS................the Fourth Dimension cannot be bridged with (false) zero mass. (Fourth Dimension Collectively, cannot have Mass, but can Exert a Force, however, once the Fourth Dimension can have Mass, then it can react with (True) Mass in the Third Dimension which is MASS).

Ge=~wat2 [Light] ... has mass @ such sub particle level (WAT level), as light is shown to be subjected to W (weight v. Gravity) as a 'Black Hole' can capture lights weight ... as its core is the 5th Dimension as this creates a hole in time space continuum

Kamikaze wrote:
5th Dimension = Unquantifiable Presence (we cannot understand the nature of its articulated usage), example of this includes "DEJA VU" (appearing to have done something before), having a "VISION" (same as a vivid dream), seeing a "SIGN" (something supernatural) ... ... ... ... (this doesn't involve science, its not a variable that is profitable, we understand it is there, but it has no fundamental meaning, anything above the Fourth Dimension, is out of science's scope of profitability, a jew or a christian will use an ethic to substitute this with Incest/Rape/Murder INRI, you have to know when to isolate them and disregard their conclusions)
4th Dimension = "Zero Mass", these exert a force, having a force, does not mean you have mass, (science will not correctly address this issue until it is reproved properly with a "True Unified Field") (Light does not have Mass, just like Time and Gravity, but, unlike Time and Gravity, Light does not exert a Force, this is a misunderstood function of gravity ............... E=MC2 is a function of Gravity that parallel's Light, because Light does not exert a force.................because FORCE DOES NOT EQUAL MASS, acceleration of Mass can never substitute or equate to Light to identify with a "True Unified Field" (the acceleration of MASS identifies with the limitation of Gravity that Parallels the Function of Light)
3rd Dimension = MASS, to have MASS means to have or be a constant that is subject to Light, Time, Gravity, since these are the greater constants in the higher dimension above this one.
2nd Dimension = this means only to have a complex pattern of identity, such as a square or a circle or a triangle
1st Dimension = this means only to have a simple pattern of identity, such as a dot, or a straight line

Back to the Statement that was being made: "Light" is a Fourth Dimension Constant, that does not have MASS and it does not exert a FORCE ............. the DOTTED LINES represent GRAVITY's SUBSTITUTION of "Light's" FORCE in the Fourth Dimension as a Constant .................... within this DOTTED LINE, the BLACK HOLE presents itself as a function of gravity, as a result of "Light" being modified in the Hyperdimension, the BLACK HOLE is really a another function of Gravity (since God isolates light) ............................ Once the BLACK HOLE is present, then, "ZERO MASS", becomes "(TRUE) ZERO MASS", when that happens a True Unified Field is Possible, because the FOURTH DIMENSION IS BRIDGED WITH (TRUE) ZERO MASS................the Fourth Dimension cannot be bridged with (false) zero mass. (Fourth Dimension Collectively, cannot have Mass, but can Exert a Force, however, once the Fourth Dimension can have Mass, then it can react with (True) Mass in the Third Dimension which is MASS).

5D in fact is known by testimony of such 'Visions' / 'Field of Dreams' and those who state to receive such ... (Spiritual messages) as 'Holy Ghost' is about 'souls in mass' and falls into 'truth' vs sci-fi ... and with such ... 'Faith and belief' is at it's core to "TRUTH" known as Ge

... as anyone who believes in God, knows that God is one (.et .al) in all... or i (infinite) and scientifically can be measured by those that R touched

as the 5D can be held to a standard called (I call it cents) sense (as codes play a major part in development to growth / mass) and direction
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:33 pm

Gus Who wrote:as I've stated.... I read a prophetic dream prior to this about E=mc2, and Science to this subject was incomplete.... with the discovery ... (Sub)God particle... to mass ... as being measured traveling around light speed ... and this Formula- Ge=~wat2 takes on 'size' therefore mass HEAR!
The 4th D goes to 'Time' (TI) and such has it's own 'Force Field' in which can be seen and measured. As Ti changes at different speeds (Time is related too speed and perspective)
Science measures time by light speed, as true time is measured by distance ... (Split 2nd's ... from one second,... too next second) = X time too mass (in such time 'space' is created 1,001 ~ 1,002 U) as one has too be educated to 4D code!
Ge=~wat2 [Light] ... has mass @ such sub particle level (WAT level), as light is shown to be subjected to W (weight v. Gravity) as a 'Black Hole' can capture lights weight ... as its core is the 5th Dimension as this creates a hole in time space continuum
5D in fact is known by testimony of such 'Visions' / 'Field of Dreams' and those who state to receive such ... (Spiritual messages) as 'Holy Ghost' is about 'souls in mass' and falls into 'truth' vs sci-fi ... and with such ... 'Faith and belief' is at it's core to "TRUTH" known as Ge

(Rewind Part 3 ... "Mouth and Rectum") (We'll Understand these Statements Scientifically)
Pyramid Inches // Ezekiel's Temple // Lord's Return // 10000 Saints (Jude 1:14)
Jumping Jesus // Daniel's Kingdoms // Lord's Return // 1000 Kingdoms (Rev. 20)
Ninth Planet // Noah's Flood // Lord's Return // 100 Measure of Lord's Body (John 19:39)
Pyramid Inches // 2300 of Daniel to the Saints // 1600 Furlongs of Revelation to Lord's Wrath
Jumping Jesus // 1290 and 1335 of Daniel for Lord // 1260 Days and 1260 Days for "Two Witnesses"
Ninth Planet // 2555 of Daniel for Confirmation of Covenant // 1260 Days for the (Lord) Place Prepared of God
(Understand so Far? At the Moment I don't have dumb ethnics and Jews deleting all of my statements, you should be grateful for that, we will continue this statement) (God answers the Contradictions of his Law with Three Sets of Ten Commandments, and the Accusation of Stealing Ten Tribes ........... God also answers the Contradictions of his Law with more detail, and the figures of measurement God provides parallels these statements, that is what you are seeing ............. "for the lord's coming"
2555 - 1290 - 1335 = 70 Days/Weeks/Years of Daniel, this is a Parable not Literal (This is no longer Valid)
2300 + 1290 + 1335 = 4925 Days - "2555" = 2300 - "70" = 2300 Days of Daniel to the Lord in that Day
1260 + 1260 + 1260 = 3780 Days, in three cycles for Revelation (This is Valid at Present)
1600 + 1260 + 1260 = 4120 Days - 3780 = 340 Days + 1260 Days = 1600 Days of Revelation to the Lord of this Day
taughtbydegree.wordpress.com/2015/06/15/the-astrological-significance-of-july-4th-independence-day-of-america-and-the-first-independence-day-of-the-philippines/
tchiya.wordpress.com/2014/12/31/sirius-culmination-viewing-guide/

1. God used the Helical Rising of Sirius as the Mark, around July 23 with Daniel (this is a parable form God about counting angels and Joseph with Daniel, revoiced in Luke and Matthew's Genealogy, so there isn't a true straight answer) sirius-eng.net/news/2016/2016-07-13.htm
2. God is Using Flight 370 as the Marker, 3/2014, with Revelation (this was stated in Matt. 24:20)

(View the Free Mason Diagram) "W" = "M" for March Equinox (Flight 370 - Three Observances for the Lord's Coming, with the First occurring before the "Seven Years") ... ... ... ... "B" (blue moon) = Solar Eclipse Cross (1260 Days from Flight 370) ... ... ... ... "S" = Sirius that is July of 2018 (1600 Days from Flight 370)

God has three observances, but God issues the point within the "Seven Years" where the Lord's Body is Seen. That Means in the Days of Daniel the 2300 Day Observance only penetrated 70 Days in what God classified as Seven Years ((2555 minus)1290 + 1335). Today, that means 1600 Days only Penetrates 340 Days in what God classifies as Seven Years (1260 + 1260).......................God only had the "Seventy Days of Sirius Helical rising that Coincided with the Nile River" Flooding in view in the Old Testament........................Today, God has a length of about 340 Days past the 8/21/2017 Solar Eclipse, to Mark the different in 2520 Days, (which coincides with 4/8/2024 the end of the Solar Eclipse Cross over USA CYCLE).

(First and Foremost, when God Touches the Earth to mark the measurement of the gospel's law, it adds a deviation. Its not an impossible argument, we simply don't have a legal reason to give 8/19th for the 1260 day from flight 370 more value than the 8/21 Solar Eclipse, Since God pronounces the Gospel's Law against the "Sun, Moon, Stars" ..................... It is 1600 Days from Flight 370 for Sirius to end of Double Solar Eclipse Cross)

(Rewinding some statements made about measuring dimensions, so you can better understand, how this information reiterates the Gospel's Law, with what we've discussed)

bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects11.htm
pinterest.com/pin/333618284871776011

(Its a Single Statement from Edward Leedskalnin, about the function of a "True Unified Field", within, "Conventional/Natural Field Theory") (I believe, this was one of the documents that survived the destruction of everything he recorded after his death, we'll come back to this statement)

Fifth Dimension = God and his Angels, and their Testimony, Vision/Dreams/Voices
Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Light (No Mass, No Force) (Light does not Gain Force, it becomes function of gravity)
Fourth Dimension = Light / Time / Gravity (No Mass, but has Force) (Force does not equal Mass)
Bridge to Third Dimension = Black Hole (Force Equal Mass, this is at "Zero Point" of least excitation in unified field/field sync)
Third Dimension = Mass, it is subject to constants of Fourth Dimension (has weight, volume, complex dimension)
Second Dimension = Has Complex Definition/Shape, like Circle / Square / Triangle
First Dimension = Has simple Definition/Shape, like dot or straight line

1. God modifies a Function of Light = 7128, and this Modifies a Function of Gravity, 7129 (Black Hole)
2. (True) Zero Mass is present, along with a (True) Zero Point in Field = 6105195 (Critical Point Mass Excitation for Unified Field "??")

First God modifies the Hyperdimension, then the Function of Light is Modified, after that, Gravity is Modified and we see the Black Hole, then we see a True Zero Point in the Field Sync or Unified Field with MASS.....................the major problem is that Science believes "Force = Mass", the second problem, is that science believes "Light has a Force". Once you correct these argument, then Gravity Plays a much Larger Role, and "Light / Time" are no longer factors for the presentation of a True Unified Field:

E=MC2 (Light has a Force and, Force is Equal to Mass = False) // GE/M (Gravity Constant is subject to Mass, the way Gravity Constant is Subject to Light and Time = False, Gravity as a Constant, has a Gravity Constant to Mirror Light and Time) // WAT2 (Acceleration of Mass can create Force to impact Time, which can impact Light = False, Force does not Equal Mass, and Gravity eliminates the direct correspondence between Light/Time and MASS)

EV = CC (Function of Light is Modified, to Create, New Function of Gravity (Vaccum)) // FV ((True Zero Point in Unified Field) (True) Zero Mass, which means, Force = Mass) // CC (Mass is Modifiable with Fourth Dimension Constants) (Critical Condition of Mass is Excited, Vaccum Variance and Mass Resonance)

(These are not intended as True Measurement, but we can make a True Statement, summary)

The Mars Earth Connection Cydonia in Ancient Science and Mythology David Flynn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGUthmN ... tArtsMedia

1. "7 of 9" (Nancy Lieder) = Precessional Cycle of Earth Relation to the Ninth Planet (in terms of a Gravity Function)
2. "19.5" (Richard Hoagland) = Mass Resonance Cycle with Calamity (9/11/2001, Jubilee 50 Years, (Roswell/Vietnam))

Edward Leedskalnin gives us a True Values for "True Unified Field", but we need to have a "True Unified Field" present, that means we need to have a Functional Zero Point to understand 7128 to 7129 and 6105195. (We'll have to wait until 7/2018 before we can go back to the blind and dumb death of Seven Billion People, plus, the Ethnic Police Officer Vehicle Homicides in their Patrol Vehicles we should see much more of that soon too).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:28 pm

... you know in a black hole that such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it... :whoa: don't you?

Don't you think that 'Science' is behind the "Time" to taking into account the 'God Particle' as 'proof' to such mass (as it is considered mass isn't it? Given it has been shown too exist ) subject too laws of physics (gravity)

One has to face the fact that e (energy) @ this level has 'weight' given it has been 'discovered' ... and as Ge=~wat2 accounts for the fluctuation to mass in energy with "~" symbol
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:49 pm

Gus Who wrote:... you know in a black hole that such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it... :whoa: don't you?

Don't you think that 'Science' is behind the "Time" to taking into account the 'God Particle' as 'proof' to such mass (as it is considered mass isn't it? Given it has been shown too exist ) subject too laws of physics (gravity)

One has to face the fact that e (energy) @ this level has 'weight' given it has been 'discovered' ... and as Ge=~wat2 accounts for the fluctuation to mass in energy with "~" symbol

(Rewind Part 4 ... "Theoretical Field Theory") (We'll Understand these Statements Scientifically)
(think about the negro/ethnic police officers in the city of philadelphia that kept hurting me recently, didn't they kill their own in new york recently? we'll talk about doing this again, driving the swine into their own corpses) nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/hit-and-run-driver-injures-people-queens-intersection-article-1.3674009 ... we'll come back to this statement scientifically)

(Commentary in Parenthesis) (MASS is Complicated)

inspirehep.net/record/1281249/plots
fgcsic.es/lychnos/en_EN/articles/the_higgs_boson

(The Mechanism of Gravity's Constant is Designed to Work One Way) The Diagrams you see above, represent "Zero Point" of Least Excitation in Field (Sync). (Top Image) The "W" Shape above represents the absence of a "Zero Point" (of Least Excitation) .............. The "V" Shape on the bottom represents a "Zero Point" (of Least Excitation)................A (True) Zero Point will also have (True) Zero Mass (Higgs Boson)......................Gravity is the Force that Limits the Reaction of MASS (Light and Time, are expressed as Constants of Gravity, (Light also has no Force)), this means when you observe a Black Hole in the Open Universe, it is because of the force from MASS that is super excessive, that reacts against the Constant of Gravity, you are not observing Light Going into a Black Hole, you are observing a Constant of Gravity, not Light Itself (or time).....................(About the Open Universe ... the Black Hole Vaccum we observe is the Absolute Limitation of Gravity's Constant with MASS, thats not the same, as God breaking the Particle Chain with a Special Vaccum, to product a "True Unified Field" ............... the Black Holes in the Open Universe are technically not the result of a "True Unified Field", but a super expression of the Constant of Gravities Limitation). (GE to WAT2, should be replaced with ME (Mass Excitation) to WAT2 (observed against acceleration/force within a limit of time)) (Back to Topic)

C8Q77 (1260 Days from Flight 370 to 8/21/2017 Solar Eclipse)
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

C2Q62 (1260 Days from Flight 370 to 8/21/2017 Solar Eclipse)
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout
:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

365 Days / 10000 or 1000 or 100 = 27
Pyramid Inches // Ezekiel's Temple // Lord's Return // 10000 Saints (Jude 1:14)
Jumping Jesus // Daniel's Kingdoms // Lord's Return // 1000 Kingdoms (Rev. 20)
Ninth Planet // Noah's Flood // Lord's Return // 100 Measure of Lord's Body (John 19:39)

(127 is a Measurement for (True) Zero Mass, in the Theoretical Field) Edward Leedskalnin called Light's Measurement 7128 to 7129, this is also what Nostradamus has in View for "True Unified Field". (God talks about the end of the day cycle in jeremiah 33:21 and several other places as the marker). We have the Unarius Pluto Square which is about 127 Years Cycle, but Nostradamus says 27 Years only, so we'll come back to this description.

Epistle to Henry II (Length of Sign of Divorce/"True Unified Field")
Nevertheless, I wanted to leave a record in writing of the years, towns, cities and regions in which most of the events will come to pass, even those of the year 1585 and of the year 1606, reckoning from the present time, which is March 14, 1557, and going far beyond to the events which will take place at the beginning of the seventh millenary, when, so far as my profound astronomical calculations and other knowledge have been able to make out, the adversaries of Jesus Christ and his Church will begin to multiply greatly.

Pyramid Inches // 2300 of Daniel to the Saints // 1600 Furlongs of Revelation to Lord's Wrath
Jumping Jesus // 1290 and 1335 of Daniel for Lord // 1260 Days and 1260 Days for "Two Witnesses"
Ninth Planet // 2555 of Daniel for Confirmation of Covenant // 1260 Days for the (Lord) Place Prepared of God

(Nostradamus gives us these figures: 3/8/2014 (Flight 370) + 1600 Furlongs for Days = 7/2018 (Seventh Millenary)) Here's What we can do?

1. 2300 - 1600 = 700
2. "1290 + 1335" - 1260 + 1260 = 105
3. 2555 - 1260 = 1295

Total = 2100 Days (1600 Days from Flight 370, gives us 2100 Days to 4/8/2024 ... 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 is Solar Eclipse Cross) ................... A True 2101 or 2100 Days will give us the Anniversary of Roswell UFO Incident around 7/8/2018 to 4/8/2024 ................... (when God Touches the Earth, adds a deviation to God's Measurements, so it is not a true 340 days from 8/21/2017, or is it a true 1600 Days from Flight 370, for this reason we are "Commanded to Keep Watch")

The document from Edward Leedskalnin claims to know the day of the Lord's Return it is 7/2018 (close to Roswell Anniversary, that is what you are reading, it is also a measurement of Light). The UFO Guardian Diagram to the Left shows us the same argument of (Light and Time, top two Pyramids above the WAVY CIRCLE), below that we see "True Unified Field" to the bottom Left of the circle, and GRAVITY to the right bottom of the circle......................The Red Cross represents the Double Solar Eclipse for the USA of 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 ............... The Green Circle represents "MABUS or True Unified Field" .................... Edward Leedskalnin gives us two Question Marks in the same position, indicating that that mankind dies DUMB AND BLIND (with the pleasure of my mouth and rectum with negros and ethnics and jews).

(There are Two Statements Made for the Lord's Coming on the UFO Guardian's Diagram 1970 and 1991) (Edward Leedskalnin also gave us his estimate on his document)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster

(We have a Match for Flight 370 (March) to end of 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 (April), in the present time for the Events of the Lord's Coming) (This tells us there is another way to read 1991 to 1970, (which can be read as 9/11/2001 + 16 Years for 1600 Furlongs to 8/21/2017)

Solar Eclipse of 1970 and 1991 Forms a "X" against the USA, the same as 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024.

(Nguyen Van Lem = "X 287", for 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024, with Roswell Anniversary 7/2018 in Question)
(Edgar Cayce 1970 to 1991, for Doubling of the Solar Eclipse Cross)
(Edward Leedskalnin for 7128 to 7129, for Solar Eclipse Cross (and 1600 Days, reverse "9" to 7/2018) anniversary of roswell)

(These conclusions are written in blood, and the only legal match, are the Three Wise Men of yesterday's Generation) (We have a 10 hour walk tomorrow, so there should be more negro/ethnic police officer, running down pedestrians in their patrol vehicles, soon) (There are levels of pain you will need to discover for yourselves, if god uses euthanasia as the principal method to keep the ethnics tamed, so they don't keep going in my mouth and rectum, so i am allowed to speak in his name, then you need to learn to use lethal force, soon) (we'll have to keep watch, because nothing at all can happen) (1991 + 27 Years to 2018 - Nostradamus)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:17 am

No, ME is inn Time code as TI (Time) has 2 ... as inn- 2 (dimension) an i & me as thee code goes too Ge (core of Ti, as that should be R)

Time

... as the 4th Dimesion gets into such time differents and perspectives as black holes and traveling close to light speed have shown to reasonable persons to be the case... (As Time Space goes continuum Wii :neer: inn meeeeeee!)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:02 pm

Gus Who wrote:No, ME is inn Time code as TI (Time) has 2 ... as inn- 2 (dimension) an i & me as thee code goes too Ge (core of Ti, as that should be R)

Time

... as the 4th Dimesion gets into such time differents and perspectives as black holes and traveling close to light speed have shown to reasonable persons to be the case... (As Time Space goes continuum Wii :neer: inn meeeeeee!)

(Rewind Part 4 "Debunk") (The Gospel Records Jesus's Mouth and Rectum was Violated, and God reacted against that)

frontview.wordpress.com/crop-circle/
midnightinthedesert.com/crop-circle-details-solar-eclipse/

1. Theoretical Field Theory = No (True) Zero Point, No (True) Zero Mass (No Vaccum is Present)
2. True Unified Field = (True) Zero Point, (True) Zero Mass (Vaccum is Present)

(Time is Not a Factor)

1. "Force does not Equal MASS"
2. (False) Zero MASS ... ... ... ... are observable effects of "Force"
3. (True) Zero MASS ... ... ... ... are observable effects of "Vaccum"

Black Hole in the Open Universe, is not proof of a "True Unified Field", therefore it is not proof of a "Vaccum".....................it is based on these scientific principles......................(Fourth Dimension) Light has No Force and NO MASS, Time has Force and No MASS, Gravity has Force and No MASS...............(Gravity has a Constant for Light, Gravity has a Constant for Time, and Gravity Imitates a Vaccum with a Black Hole we observe in Open Space)....................(This means Light and Time are never impacted directly by MASS, and Gravity does not Impact Light or Time Directly, it goes through its Constants)......................Technically we observe the same events in a Black Hole in any Man Made Particle Accelerator, by the effects of Gravities Complexities (its a super argument by extraordinary circumstance in Open Space).........................(So a True Vaccum is never present in the Black Holes in Open Space) (MASS can never produce a "Vacuum", and MASS can never react to the "Fourth Dimension Constants" in such a way to produce a "Vacuum")

(Back to Jesus's Mouth and Rectum, but what about the Vaccum also? If it is nowhere in this Universe to be Found!)

ksbw.com/article/mysterious-crop-circles-found-on-chualar-farm/1053218
metabunk.org/decoded-statue-with-a-qr-code-head.t6728/

1. "Vacuum is Present"
2. "Zero Point is Present" (Point of Least Excitation across Fields in said environment)
3. "Zero Mass is Present" (Energy Generation at Zero Point across Fields at point of least excitation in said environment)

Light does not Exert a Force, but, you can say it does when a Vacuum is Present. (However, this statement, implies that God allows Light or Time to directly impact MASS, at any point in time without the Constants of Gravity ............ so this statement is only pertinent information on the subject)

(You can observe the "Fifth Dimension", of God and his Angels, with Deja Vu, with a Vivid Dream, a Sign or a Vision, then "Light is exerting a Force", where it is not designed to in the Field Theories God allows with the Fourth (Force) and Third (Mass) Dimensions ................... the "Vacuum" is another kind of "Light", it is in truth a more complicated expression of Gravity, but we don't need to be correct at all!)

(You put Vinegar in Jesus's Mouth, and Thomas Put his Finger up Jesus's Rectum ................... that means ................ 1 Force has no MASS and 2 the "Vacuum" is not native to our Universe at all!) (God has to make the changes in the hyperdimension, and the rest falls along the Fields and Particle Chains...............the "Watch" on the Statue's Hand represents a "Vacuum" since "Light is Exerting a Force", that is how God reacts at the end of time....................that is also how God reacted with the Three Wise Men We've Discussed from the Cabal/Cabul)

(Nothing at all has to happen, and there is no definitive answer about anything happening at all as Seven Billion Die, the only definitive answer is 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 .................... the jew and the negros and ethnics that keep using lethal force against me, and the state funded incest, are not acts of desperation, those are acts of pleasure, when I am allowed to die, you will die, dumb and blind ........................ whatever Nostradamus claimed or the Three Wise Men Claimed against your blind and dumb death is invalid, not "Ray Mabus or Reb Mabus", it is "Bar Jesus" the Gospel's Law) (First the Ethnics will kill your more, then many of you will be burned to death by your own hands, as you keep violating me, then, maybe you will be allowed to die............http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png...................when God kills a bunch of ethnic people, that seems to stop these people from hurting me very quickly, but we'll continue to see what becomes necessary) (Wrapping this Discussion Up) (the negro/ethnic police officer that were involved in hurting me recently, I do not intend to report or reveal their badge numbers or license plates, all of this activity is apart of the engine that fuels your mass suicide, and there will be, a lot more pain) (the last two websites I created, resulted in mass murder, once the ethnic police officers become a problem in the usa, I probably will create another website)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Kamikaze wrote:
1. Theoretical Field Theory = No (True) Zero Point, No (True) Zero Mass (No Vaccum is Present)
2. True Unified Field = (True) Zero Point, (True) Zero Mass (Vaccum is Present)

(Time is Not a Factor)

1. "Force does not Equal MASS"
2. (False) Zero MASS ... ... ... ... are observable effects of "Force"
3. (True) Zero MASS ... ... ... ... are observable effects of "Vaccum"

TIME IS ALWAYS A FACTOR in laws / codes... as knowledge is based on such learning time!
see... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space to understand basic principles.. Mass (matter) is everywhere in time... as in ARITHMETIC code... too 4th Dimension involves Ti ... it's first initial is (T)ee as it goes into (i)nfinity ... as "Time" has it's own Dimension and it carries weight as simple equation do, as any (P)oint in time has to carry i and me (as code goes...) T- is well known in countdowns ... Houston, do Wii have a problem with Time space?
Kamikaze wrote:Black Hole in the Open Universe, is not proof of a "True Unified Field", therefore it is not proof of a "Vaccum".....................it is based on these scientific principles......................(Fourth Dimension) Light has No Force and NO MASS, Time has Force and No MASS, Gravity has Force and No MASS...............(Gravity has a Constant for Light, Gravity has a Constant for Time, and Gravity Imitates a Vaccum with a Black Hole we observe in Open Space)....................(This means Light and Time are never impacted directly by MASS, and Gravity does not Impact Light or Time Directly, it goes through its Constants)......................Technically we observe the same events in a Black Hole in any Man Made Particle Accelerator, by the effects of Gravities Complexities (its a super argument by extraordinary circumstance in Open Space).........................(So a True Vaccum is never present in the Black Holes in Open Space) (MASS can never produce a "Vacuum", and MASS can never react to the "Fourth Dimension Constants" in such a way to produce a "Vacuum")

1. "Vacuum is Present"
2. "Zero Point is Present" (Point of Least Excitation across Fields in said environment)
3. "Zero Mass is Present" (Energy Generation at Zero Point across Fields at point of least excitation in said )

Light does not Exert a Force, but, you can say it does when a Vacuum is Present. (However, this statement, implies that God allows Light or Time to directly impact MASS, at any point in time without the Constants of Gravity ............ so this statement is only pertinent information on the subject)

(You can observe the "Fifth Dimension", of God and his Angels, with Deja Vu, with a Vivid Dream, a Sign or a Vision, then "Light is exerting a Force", where it is not designed to in the Field Theories God allows with the Fourth (Force) and Third (Mass) Dimensions ................... the "Vacuum" is another kind of "Light", it is in truth a more complicated expression of Gravity, but we don't need to be correct at all!)

(God has to make the changes in the hyperdimension, and the rest falls along the Fields and Particle Chains...............the "Watch" on the Statue's Hand represents a "Vacuum" since "Light is Exerting a Force", that is how God reacts at the end of time...........

Black holes create anti-matter / dark matter which in reality can not be measured in this day and age. As what you call vacuum / Zero point / that has 'Space' is should be called anti-matter! As in ARITHMETIC code has negative (-) and division (‰) goes into black hole space time and creation of hole compared to whole space ... 6th dimension is the Hell hole of nothing ... Void ... Dismantled back to nothing ... B4 -i in Ti with me

Time is the measurement of light (e) passes through such 4th dimension. As in the 5th dimension ... Time is one~4 ever (Ge) power source and of all Time, and the core to G-force. Time is also seen as a perspective of 'Truth'
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:00 pm

Gus Who wrote:TIME IS ALWAYS A FACTOR in laws / codes... as knowledge is based on such learning time!
see... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space to understand basic principles.. Mass (matter) is everywhere in time... as in ARITHMETIC code... too 4th Dimension involves Ti ... it's first initial is (T)ee as it goes into (i)nfinity ... as "Time" has it's own Dimension and it carries weight as simple equation do, as any (P)oint in time has to carry i and me (as code goes...) T- is well known in countdowns ... Houston, do Wii have a problem with Time space?
Black holes create anti-matter / dark matter which in reality can not be measured in this day and age. As what you call vacuum / Zero point / that has 'Space' is should be called anti-matter! As in ARITHMETIC code has negative (-) and division (‰) goes into black hole space time and creation of hole compared to whole space ... 6th dimension is the Hell hole of nothing ... Void ... Dismantled back to nothing ... B4 -i in Ti with me
Time is the measurement of light (e) passes through such 4th dimension. As in the 5th dimension ... Time is one~4 ever (Ge) power source and of all Time, and the core to G-force. Time is also seen as a perspective of 'Truth'

(All False = https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four-dimensional_space ................. (All False) = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimatter .................(All False) = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_light (Simplified - The Missing Value of "Zero") (Rewind - Six Days of Creation)

cropcircleconnector.com/anasazi/time2011s.html

Dimension Five = Hyperdimension, Multi-Dimension/Multi-Plane, to Create Dimension, to Create Plane (false zero mass)
Dimension Four = (False Zero Mass) Having "Force or Presence", without a single Plane (No Mass)
Dimension Three = Having "MASS", such is to Operating in Multi-Dimension, within a single Plane
Dimension Two = Having "Complexity", such as to illustrate the Qualities of Dimension (Length, Width, Breadth, Height)
Dimension One = Having "Force or a Presence" to identify with Dimension
Dimension Zero = (False Zero Mass) Void of Dimension (as in Vacuum)

Dimension Measured in a Vaccum (Space Time is Incorrect, in practice and concept) (Will Yield These Results)
(Fifth Dimension is counted as "False Zero Mass", because, God has designed the function of Fields in a Vaccum this way in our universe ............... You have three declarations of "False Zero Mass" from God in the Crop Circle, we will discuss the small dot circle near the center of the corp circle to the left in the picture, above) (Force does not equal Mass = No "Zero Point of/for Multi Planes" (for said constants, fourth dot))

Dimension Five = Hyperdimension, Multi-Dimension/Multi-Plane, to Create Dimension, to Create Plane (false zero mass)
Bridge to Fourth Dimension = Light (Has no Force) (Super Gravity, Time and Gravity) (not Light/Time/Gravity for 4th Dimension Constants)
Dimension Four = (False Zero Mass) Having "Force or Presence", without a single Plane (No Mass)
Bridge to Third Dimension = True Zero Mass (this is Multi Dimension in Multi Plane or Field Sync) (Light reacts to Super Gravity as result of Hyperdimension, to create True Vaccum)
Dimension Three = Having "MASS", such is to Operating in Multi-Dimension, within a single Plane
Dimension Two = Having "Complexity", such as to illustrate the Qualities of Dimension (Length, Width, Breadth, Height)
Dimension One = Having "Force or a Presence" to identify with Dimension
Dimension Zero = (False Zero Mass) Void of Dimension (as in Vacuum)
Black Hole in Open Space is not a result of a "True Zero Mass", it is a result of "False Zero Mass" (you record light going into a Black Hole in Open Space, then this is proof of theory and concept). (Space is a natural Vacuum, Gravity has a Function for a Vacuum, and because Gravity has a Constant for the Force of Light, Super Gravity imitates Light and collapses also into a Vacuum).

"False Zero Mass" does not have a "True Zero Point, so it does not have Field Sync" = Force does not equal MASS. What that statement means, and this is the debunker for all of the theologies we claimed were false, hat that means is, Force can react against MASS, but MASS, cannot function to react against Force (that means no acceleration of MASS, no reaction from MASS, can react against (Super Gravity, Time and Gravity) anything in the Fourth Dimension classified as "Force".......and that also means that the Fourth Dimension Forces can react to limit the processes of MASS..............(What God allows with the "True Unified Field", does not include all the Fourth Dimensional Constants, it only includes Gravity (Imitation form of Gravity) ................ Gravity is a Super Force, so that along can provide the modification of MASS in the Natural/Conventional Field Theory, and includes Teleportation, without True Light or True Time) (Time and Light should never be an issue, it should also not be classified in the capacity that it is classified).

(Light is a measurement of Reaction in MASS, Time is a measurement of Reaction in MASS, and Gravity is a measurement of Reaction in MASS .................. regardless of the method of measurement, this does not serve as a proof of purpose for the field environments. All that illustrates to us, is that we understand the Forth Dimensional Constants of "Force, No MASS", limits the behavior of MASS, and thus it is apart of the reaction table of dimensions God allows for us, but it is not viable it is not actionable ................... the variable of a "True Zero Mass" which allows a "Vacuum = Force will equal Mass", is not, is not native or natural in this universe or in its processes, not at all in this entire universe)

(We've said a few things about the Lord's Return, here is a brief statement, as we've said)

JAMES 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
JAMES 4:14 Whereas ye know not what [shall be] on the morrow. For what [is] your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.

1. SEAL = Super Gravity (Not Light, Light is there, but it has no Force and no Mass)
2. Time cannot function in a "True Unified Field (that is with True Zero Point)" (Time is does have force in the Fourth Dimension, but because it will not operate in a "True Unified Field", MASS should not be associated to it in the "field" and "field sync" environments, any of its reactions or in its projected "True Unified Field")

("Time is Unique to the Gospel's Law, as it is, it is a very unique force ................ view this from my perspective ................ right now Seven Billion Plus Lives are Living, and about that many have also lived before this generation ............... every person, is still being born and they are still being put to death, every reaction that has every happened in the know universe, and every will happen, has not only already happened, but it continues to happen, until God resolves this relationship .................... "Time" is a super relationship God has modified several times over, and it cannot apply to man, or to any field theory, it is very much special along with "Light" in how God has modified that with the super verse/multidimensions, of any judgment program god has performed in the past, and with any judgment program god will every perform in the future, and that is beyond complexity for anyone except god, and even any angel will not understand god)

(A Black Hole in the Open Universe, will not kill, and it will not destroy, an object with a functional "True Unified Field", remember False Zero Mass and True Zero Mass, appear only to function the same way, but a True Zero Mass will not react with False Zero Mass) (when that is proven, but rather, it is my truth alone, as seven billion die dumb and blind, but when that is proven, all of these argument will be invalidated and rewritten) (they were stolen from the Three Wise Men and adopted by the dumb jews to fit their pride, the same way, my testimony is adopted to serve only the incest/rape/murder of the people in the highest positions of the heads of state in the usa, and in the highest positions of the public trust in the usa (and there are many dead ethnics and there will be many more, until their live processes are completed with yours))

(Rewind - There is Another Prophecy about the Lord's Return, as the result of Pain) (Over time you feel more pain, not less, as you keep hurting me, and that will culminate with only one conclusion, of millions dead here in the usa)

(Deadly Head Wound to Solicit God's Mercies, not, the Taking of Wives) (Incest/Rape/Murder, is a dead issue along with every ethnic and jew, when that becomes necessary)

youtube.com/watch?v=x0BifYPQQJE

(Nostradamus) youtube.com/watch?v=c4MlwQCGpI8&ytbChannel=null

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.", (Incest/Rape/Murder, INRI)
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

Nostradamus says, Moses will be delivered out of his Mother's Abusive Hands. However, this is a Prophecy about the "Prince of Peace according to Isaiah, the Ensign of Nations". You will eventually submit to his will, and his claims about our journey to the Andromedia Galaxy OFF World Expedition, and our other claims about using the Deadly Head Wound to solicit God's Mercies. (After you Feel Great Pain, here in the USA, after Millions are dead). (Nostradamus never claimed that MABUS was man or a person, Nostradamus only claim this was a celestial object. If God does not want me to die, no dumb negro, no dumb ethnic, and no dumb jew will prevail against me, and no man will prevail against me in using force against me, we'll have to see what continues to become necessary). (At Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, you are instructed to blow out my brains to solicit the portal opening, this will the marker for out journey and return home from the andromeda galaxy, when you feel enough pain from causing me pain, you will become more compliant, as your lives come to a full and complete close) (right now, I'll be at city hall, after dark tonight, to help keep the ethnics tamed as a result of this truth, you should be grateful, until the authorities provide an end of life services program for the ethnic peoples).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 am

I stand corrected (through dream last night) ... as to using terms that are new ... as finite as particles are, even considering dark matter ... Subatomic particle... 2 ... light as wat2 goes ~ ways ... (Rewind - 1st day of Creation "I" was the only thing present, and the voice said...
God wrote:In the beginning i created the heavens and the earth.
The Holy Spirit Version® Ti® Copyright © .02, 2012, 2020 and beyond, by Gus Who ink .® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide and universal.

God wrote:Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of i & me was hovering over the waters.

And the voice said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. eyes saw that the light was good, and separated those enlighten from the in the darkness.

... As everyone should know about Star light, as it is God's sun for et. al.

So the correction should go to 6D as space goes... Vague / outer-space or black hole space as 'period' - 'death' and anti-Ge goes to ~wat2 (as clearly not enough ... C should go into such 6D) as it is like the 'Fires of Hell' and going nowhere fast...

... as it is space trapped in time... (Lost in Space) ... or could be the 'Gap' that separate sub-space particles (as 'all' or 'nothing' is 1 over zero
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:17 am

Gus Who wrote:I stand corrected (through dream last night) ... as to using terms that are new ... as finite as particles are, even considering dark matter ... Subatomic particle... 2 ... light as wat2 goes ~ ways ... (Rewind - 1st day of Creation "I" was the only thing present, and the voice said...
God wrote:In the beginning i created the heavens and the earth.
The Holy Spirit Version® Ti® Copyright © .02, 2012, 2020 and beyond, by Gus Who ink .® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide and universal.

God wrote:Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of i & me was hovering over the waters.

And the voice said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. eyes saw that the light was good, and separated those enlighten from the in the darkness.

... As everyone should know about Star light, as it is God's sun for et. al.

So the correction should go to 6D as space goes... Vague / outer-space or black hole space as 'period' - 'death' and anti-Ge goes to ~wat2 (as clearly not enough ... C should go into such 6D) as it is like the 'Fires of Hell' and going nowhere fast...

... as it is space trapped in time... (Lost in Space) ... or could be the 'Gap' that separate sub-space particles (as 'all' or 'nothing' is 1 over zero

(All False) ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_matter ... (Thats Everything Now)

deviantart.com/tag/scientology

Dimension - Hyperdimension = Light (and a series of other arguments we are not aware in this universe)
Dimension Four = Gravity and Time (these are Constants that can functions in the Hyperdimension)
Dimension Three = MASS, has a tangible Field (Field Sync to some degree), but it is limited and defined by Constants of Higher Dimensions
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field, this is true when "Force does not Equal Mass" in the Third Dimension
Dimension One = Antiparticle, to exhibit no (No True at all) Field Sync or "True Unified Field" (to have form but no potential)
Dimension Zero = Vacuum as in Space, Outside of Earth (False Zero Mass)

A Lower Dimension cannot consume and encapsulate a higher dimension, this is a rule of thumb. Light does not get consumed by a Black Hole in Open Space, it is a function of Gravity that presents itself the same as light, when exposed to super conditions, the constants of gravity become easier to identify......................."Time" is not the bridge God uses between the Fourth and Third Dimension...................."Time does not function in a "True Unified Field""......................Gravities Constants as Measured against Dimension Zero (which is vaccum of space) is the correct answer for measurement of field (Space Time is not the right usage of terms).......................(Space Time is also not the correct usage of terms in the new universe, its a measurement of the functions of light in and outside of a hyperdimension environment.............you can only be as correct as god allows).......................................................:

Black Hole in Open Space is the result of Super Gravity, not the Result of a "True Unified Field"...................a "True Unified Field" has more dimensions involved then a Black Hole ... lower dimensions cannot consume higher dimensions:

Dimension 5 = (False Zero Mass) (No Force and No Mass)
Dimension 4 = (False Zero Mass) (Force Only, No Mass)
Dimension 3 = MASS
Dimension 2 = (Magnetic Field) Exhibits qualities of Mass Reaction and its absence of a "Field Sync" (True Unified Field)
Dimension 1 = (Antiparticle // Anti Mass) Exhibits qualities of MASS without a True Zero Point (Zero Field)
Dimension 0 = (False Zero Mass) Space Vacuum (to have no force, no mass, no form, and no potential)

(Anti-Matter is wrong definition of terms, just like Space Time is wrong definition of Terms) (Black Hole is the environment of Super Gravity at an significant rate and quantity, MASS will exhibit the behavior of having No True Zero Point, and No True Zero Mass, it will appear to lose, gain, or, gain, and lose dimension, in its natural scale of reaction. Anti-Matter is study of Mass Component Relationships within Super Gravity Constants......................."Dark Matter", is used to describe Mass with a True Zero Point, in a True Unified Field", ideally that should be the case, but this is a significant problem of definition of terms.

smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/actresses-i-wish-theyd-gotten-instead-zooey-deschanel-new-girl-0
youtube.com/watch?v=_s3gIthXHJU

Nguyen Van Lem, taught a significant number of things, the same as Edward Leedskalnin and Edgar Cayce, and the same as those individuals, everything got deleted, or became corruptible. Reclassification of Terms, in Field Theory is Necessary.......................I believe Nguyen Van Lem said, the USA would be hit by a nuclear bomb, and this would mark the seven years of revelation.........................that said........................I believe North Korea will be held as the guilty party, and this will begin the events of world war III. (a negro or an ethnic of anykind or a jew, is only a mechanism to deliver a nuclear package to the usa by using force against me, but god is another mechanism that will be used, as my pain is translated back to you, on a much larger scale many thousands of times greater than 9/11/2001) (as we move to settle this problem of authority, and your incest/rape/murder in your promotion of global genocide, once and for all time).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:40 am

Well if you title a force positive vs negative... as anti-matter goes, as Time goes in negative direction and such Matter could be eaten awAy :eat:

As in the 4D Time is a factor, as space is a factor to Ge as such Particles as matter can go dark as Gravity energy has a split +|- point inn 4D ...Time

like in Star Wars, the Dark side of the Force ... it kind of parallesl anti-Matter into 6D (Situation 2 Darkness... ) ...dark lord goes anti inn-2 negativity... as Sith (6D) as wormholes go inn Time... this is why ‘alien’ talk is dicey ... as G-Force would catch up to such matter ... and consequences would follow suit
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Gus Who wrote:Well if you title a force positive vs negative... as anti-matter goes, as Time goes in negative direction and such Matter could be eaten awAy :eat:

As in the 4D Time is a factor, as space is a factor to Ge as such Particles as matter can go dark as Gravity energy has a split +|- point inn 4D ...Time

like in Star Wars, the Dark side of the Force ... it kind of parallesl anti-Matter into 6D (Situation 2 Darkness... ) ...dark lord goes anti inn-2 negativity... as Sith (6D) as wormholes go inn Time... this is why ‘alien’ talk is dicey ... as G-Force would catch up to such matter ... and consequences would follow suit

(All False) (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole) (These Many Statements about "Time", is what helps to make everything False) (Everything Must Become Clear)

(No True Zero Mass, means all Four Values must Equal "NO", at any given point in their function)
Dimension Five = Light (No Zero Point in Field -- No Zero Point Potential, No Field Sync -- No Field Potential)
Dimensional Bridge = Gravity Constants to Translate Light to Force (Light has no Force and no Mass)
(No Zero Point in Field -- No Zero Point Potential, Field Sync -- Field Potential)
Dimension Four = Light, as Super Gravity/Time, through mechanism of Super Gravity/Gravity (No Zero Point in Field -- No Zero Point Potential, No Field Sync -- No Field Potential)
Dimensional Bridge = Vacuum in Field Environment, (True Zero Point, and True Unified Field) (Zero Point in Field -- Zero Point Potential, Field Sync -- Field Potential)
Dimension Three = Mass (No Zero Point in Field -- Zero Point Potential, Field Sync -- Field Potential)
Dimension Two = Magnetic Field (No Zero Point in Field -- No Zero Point Potential, Field Sync -- Field Potential)
Dimension One = Anti Particle/Anti Matter (No Zero Point in Field -- No Zero Point Potential, No Field Sync -- Field Potential)
Dimension Zero = Vacuum, in Open Space (No Zero Point in Field -- No Zero Point Potential, No Field Sync -- No Field Potential)

All of the Constants involved in all of the Fields Involved, regardless of Dimension, can never be used in a "True Unified Field" that we are allowed to have, therefore, you will always have a Dimension 0, 1, 2, and MASS will always contain a Dimension 0, 1, 2......................(the function of Dimension Five = Hyperdimension (Light).....................this is the mechanism that controls all the constants in all the dimensions below it, and their effects..........................that value must be modified, "Time", is not the dominant force in the chain of dimensions................(Force does not Equal Mass, so, Mass cannot impact Force..............that means Mass cannot impact Light/Time/Gravity...............the mechanism is the Vacuum in the Field Environment to make Force Equal to Mass) (The Vacuum in Field Environment will not impact all constants observable in reactions in all fields of observable dimension........namely light and time.........because that is true, there will always be Antimatter in some respect observed, and a magnetic field in some respect observed).

Gus Who wrote:Well if you title a force positive vs negative... as anti-matter goes, as Time goes in negative direction and such Matter could be eaten awAy :eat:

phys.org/news/2016-03-features-quantum-mechanics.html
lunarplanner.com/HolyCross.html

Force has two Qualifiers = Zero Point in Field, and Zero Point Potential (no positive or negative)
Mass has two Qualifiers = Field Sync, and Field Potential (no positive or negative)

Fourth Dimension = False Zero Mass (it can have all four qualifiers of force and mass, equaling zero, like Dimension Zero), because that is true, it is more correct to define the Fourth Dimension in terms of SUPER GRAVITY, and its constants relating to Light/Time/Gravity......................a "True Unified Field" prevents the Fourth Dimension from behaving like Dimension Zero, this is discerned from, Dimension Five = Light, once that argument is true, then, we will see, the "Anti Particle/Anti Matter" Relationship, dissolved in its expression, the PARTICLE CHAIN WILL BE BROKEN. Dimension 0, 1, 2, will not be a dominate as we observe them now ............ the variables of MASS can be modifiable in said "Vacuum Variance, and MASS Resonance effects".

Gus Who wrote:As in the 4D Time is a factor, as space is a factor to Ge as such Particles as matter can go dark as Gravity energy has a split +|- point inn 4D ...Time

wallpapercave.com/christmas-jesus-wallpaper
linkedin.com/pulse/12-planets-our-solar-system-more-less-ramsey-phd-public-health-
businessinsider.com/where-did-the-big-bang-happen-2015-2

The Black Hole in the Open Universe, is not the result of a "True Unified Field"...............The Black Hole in the Open Universe is the result of "Super Gravity reacting to restrain the reactions of MASS in Super Conditions" ..................... that means surrounding a Black Hole, you will see the Gravity Constant for Light Reacting, and the Gravity Constant for Time Reacting .......................when you get to the opposite end of the Black Hole, before you come out the other side, you will see, Light of some Sort, that is the Dominant Force in the Dimensional Arguments we have presented to us. "True Light is an extension of "Time", "Time is a special force".....................If I go though a black hole in space, I will not age, and I will not be subjected to "Time", during the entire process.................(God has limited the True Unified Field and its area of variance in the constants we are allowed).........................When we teleport to the Andromeda Galaxy, we will go through a Black Hole, that is essentially what all Portals are, and will not age or die, one bit more in an instant, then we would normally......................(A "True Unified Field", has more dimensions involved then the processes in the Open Universe that Create the Black Hole, so I wouldn't have any trouble with that, now finding my way back home is another matter entirely!).

Gus Who wrote:like in Star Wars, the Dark side of the Force ... it kind of parallesl anti-Matter into 6D (Situation 2 Darkness... ) ...dark lord goes anti inn-2 negativity... as Sith (6D) as wormholes go inn Time... this is why ‘alien’ talk is dicey ... as G-Force would catch up to such matter ... and consequences would follow suit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beheading_of_St_John_the_Baptist
maxtheknife.com/splittinghairs/splitting_hairs.htm
chartvalley.com/dark-matter-energy-pie-chart/inspiring-dark-matter-energy-pie-chart/

C4Q30
Eleven more times the Moon the Sun will not want,
All raised and lowered by degree:
And put so low that one will stitch little gold:
Such that after famine plague, the secret uncovered.

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

(Dark Energy and Dark Matter? What is it that you are Observing in more correct terms? Gravity Constant for Light, and "Super Gravity") .................. (Time is an Enigma, it is better voiced as a complicated form of Gravity Constant for Light and Light itself in their reaction, we need to get near the center of a black hole, just before we come out, and we will observe DEJA VU, as our space ship leaves the portal of the open universe) ......................... God has a specific Method for introducing the "True Unified Field", it is not native to our Universe (God Must Modify the Function of Light, and this will create/modify a Constant of Gravity for the Function of a Vacuum in Field Environment).......................God will reveal NIBIRU RAINBOW/MABUS COMET, that is our Moon will Resonate in articulation of these events, and I also will resonate with the Moon, so I will be there, and these Gravational Shifts will eventually reach the earth, around the time or after I come back to the earth, or am thrown into it, you will observe a Nuclear Explosion in New York City and Millions of Lives will Die, in the USA....................I will return to being a man again, and, after your will is broken of causing me pain, state funded incest/rape/murder will likely be concluded:

C6Q97
At five and forty degrees the sky will burn, (Earths Moon or Nibiru is in the sky)
Fire to approach the great new city: (New York City, the Fire Approaches not a Plane)
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up, (Nuclear Bomb, 9/11/2001, did not involve a leaping flame)
When one will want to demand proof of the Normans. (Normans = Nibiru)

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.", (MABUS ... Incest/Rape/Murder by state sponsorship)
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark," (Atomic Bomb/MABUS)
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

(Nostradamus) youtube.com/watch?v=c4MlwQCGpI8&t=4835s

"Annemark", 18 minutes into the video, was a prediction for Nostradamus that marked the death of MABUS, it is shaped like the Twin Towers in NYC...........the Prophecy of the MILLSTONE of MABUS is not completed................."Annemark" = Near the Memorial of Sutton and Macdade in Folsom PA near my address, will be our portal example for our expedition off world to andromeda at the last know location of flight 370 in the indian ocean, when I return, after these events are done. ("Miracle Mile", movie, this is a better answer from the Cabul/Cabal) ................... at the end of the movie the atomic bomb blasts new york city, then Mabus returns in the ocean of flight 370's last known location for his expedition off world.

(The Movie numbers 1260 Days from Flight 370 for our observance, however, we've come to understand that since the 70th year is more profitable with God, it is then 62+69+70 weeks in days of daniel from flight 370 to Christmas of 2017) (God does not make any statements for his return that is not connected to the 70th year, the further we are away from the 70th year the less correct the arguments are for God's Reaction), nontheless (July 2018 should be the appropriate final cutoff, on December 16th 2017 Millions of American Citizens will die, 1600 Furlongs for December 16th, is possible, not 1600 days from flight 370, but also 16 years from 9/11/2001 to the present.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• 4D

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 pm

4D Time ... wat2 as code goes ... 40 hours, 40 days, or 40 years as time in itself is a force... as bible codes inn 4D to add dumbs (atoms) as matter and anti-matter goes.... as the same core source that gives light, also takes light at it's core in time. As things become clear with true knowledge inn time shines.

So when you say, Going through a black hole, no age, no time ... your talking about traveling close to the speed of time, and not distance in space as realty would set inn too traveling on a Pi line (code inward too infinity) and classified as star dust ...

As 5D is life (describe as heaven) as soul being (but id as is inn a cents that matters) where 6D is weight and gravity ... as space (outer space) goes to perspective of billions inn (years time)

As 12 months, days and hours goes too 1 time... Now... and time goes et.al. Speeds and Distances & Dirrections as Light/G force (Ge) ... Time goes inn code 2 code"i" & code "me" to C :infinity:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• 4D

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:23 pm

Gus Who wrote:4D Time ... wat2 as code goes ... 40 hours, 40 days, or 40 years as time in itself is a force... as bible codes inn 4D to add dumbs (atoms) as matter and anti-matter goes.... as the same core source that gives light, also takes light at it's core in time. As things become clear with true knowledge inn time shines.

So when you say, Going through a black hole, no age, no time ... your talking about traveling close to the speed of time, and not distance in space as realty would set inn too traveling on a Pi line (code inward too infinity) and classified as star dust ...

As 5D is life (describe as heaven) as soul being (but id as is inn a cents that matters) where 6D is weight and gravity ... as space (outer space) goes to perspective of billions inn (years time)

As 12 months, days and hours goes too 1 time... Now... and time goes et.al. Speeds and Distances & Dirrections as Light/G force (Ge) ... Time goes inn code 2 code"i" & code "me" to C :infinity:

(Field Reaction is best way to classify "Dimensions in a Vacuum" (Dimension 0 - 5, is 6 Dimensions) ("Space Time", is not correct classification of "Field Reaction") (I believed we have moved past that point) ---- (Next Question) ---- ("String Theory", is not Proof of a "Time Wave Zero") (Constant Propitiation is best way to classify "Time Force at Zero Point Potential")

(Preface - Terrence Mckenna, before he was killed, was the last link to the Three Wise Men, he was killed because of what he understood, from, whoever his contact was, before his death)

rene-picture-blog.blogspot.com/2011/12/cave-paintg-c-10000-bc-val-camonica.html
angelsghosts.com/doidge_angel_photograph

(When God reveals the Lord's Body, it will instantly light up a great portion of the Known Universe..................the effect will resemble a Great Angel in Outer Space, over many millions of Light Years......................"Time" is not a Factor At All for this Effect to Take Place.....................There will also be no evidence of a "Time Wave, or a Speed of Time", when you observe this effect, you will and must correct what you do understand as "Time", so it is as we've said:

Dimension Five = Light (No Force and No Mass)
Dimension Bridge = Light Reaction to Gravity
Dimension Four = Super Gravity and its Constants (Light/Time/Gravity)

What this Means is, "Light", can present itself without the Constant Limitations (Gravities Constants for Light/Time/Gravity), for "Time" .................... this also means that "Time" is created by "Constant Propitiation", by Light's Complex reactions with Gravity, and it does not exist in itself ........................ when you get near the center of a Black Hole and Pass Through It, you will not age or die, and time will not be modified, in anyway or at all. That is because the Constants of Gravity are reacting to restrain MASS at an incredible rate, and during that process, "Time is not Present", since the Constants of Gravity that deals with Light, and its own Gravity Constants, do not function with Time or to create the Function , as the processes are easier to identify, because of Super Gravity's Reaction in Restraining Mass at an incredible rate

(Time is a Force that is created by other Fourth Dimension Constants, it just doesn't exist in the Fourth Dimension, like many believe it to be .................... there's no Gateway to God, the Human Condition is not proof of a "True Unified Field", most of everything in modern field theory will be debunked, but if you die blind and dumb in incest/rape/murder, then its ok to make no corrections at all)

("String Theory" is based on "Space Time", its one false conclusion, designed around another false conclusion...................but what can I say?..................."String Theory" is designed to imply that "Time's Force" is evidence of a Unified Field and Reaction, and thus, we already have a True Unified Field, but failed to unlock it, all of that is false, but if that were true, a "Time Wave Zero" would be evidence of a True Unified Field, since the Acceleration of Mass should touch on the Fourth Dimensional Constants if, "Force Equals Mass", but it does not and all of that arguments are false)

(Time is a Force, it does not have MASS, best way to classify a "FORCE" is ......... Zero Point ---- Zero Point Potential .............. Time is not a Native Force in the Fourth Dimension it is Created There, that means technically, "Time's Force" has no Zero Point, but it has Zero Point Potential ................. that may be true, but because anything in the Fourth Dimension = FALSE ZERO MASS, it can function with all Four Qualifiers of Force and Mass at the ZERO VALUE (Zero Point --- Zero Point Potential, Field Sync --- Field Potential), if it has FALSE ZERO MASS, then it cannot function to react with MASS or to gauge it of itself correctly in the Field Environment ....................... "Time Wave Zero" implies that Force = Mass, or that Time = Mass, and it does not, and it cannot in the True Unified Field that God allows, all of that is discerned in the Hyperdimension/Fifth Dimension, those are not values we can modify)

(Fourth Dimension Constants have a Force in Restraining the Reaction of Mass, they do not have Mass to React with Mass .................... (there's no True Unified Field, and no True Zero Point) (so its an issue of Common Sense, if "Time's Force" has not MASS, then how could it impact me more than normal when I pass through a black hole, but Time breaks down, so it is of no effect near the center of a black hole, you will feel DEJA VU) .................... (Constant Propitiation is the way the Fourth Dimensional Constants Relate to Each Other, and are Created from "Light" ..................... there's isn't much we can understand for sure on the subject, but that is the correct way to invalidate, "Time" or "Time Force", as it has become the slander of the Jewish penetration in the scientific theory (as a result of assaulting the Three Wise Men's Testimony) .................... but there are some things to be said)

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8744/732d71e9504bd5d6cc040f4a8b1a5827a55e.pdf
manuscript-cultures.uni-hamburg.de/mom/2015_03_mom_e.html

..................Light in the Hyperdimension has so many scales and deviations, that it does not need Force or Mass to react, the complex nature of Constants in the Fourth Dimension fills in those values immediately when Light Presents itself in whatever given designation God Allows Moving Past That .................. there is anywhere from thousands to hundreds of true and false arguments for the scales and deviations of Light, or the Constants in the Fourth Dimension it Reacts to, that "Force and Mass" is far to simple of a discernment to voice the argument correctly .................... we have very simple things to understand, we cannot understand much more, because we are not designed to, and because God has not designed this universe to function in more complete way

Photons and Gravitons, are not descriptions of MASS, they are descriptions of a FORCE that reacts to restrain MASS, the same is true for "TIME"................its only hypothetical...............that we could pair 64 Variables for the Photon and for the Gravation each, in observable MASS changes in a True Unified Field....................otherwise, back to this issue of "TIME"...................Acceleration of MASS or Teleportation of MASS, will exhibit no notable or noteworthy deviations in "TIME"....................(Time is created in the Fourth Dimension, by a special set of circumstances, it means nothing to us, and it is in fact nothing at all, it is nothing much in Field Theory..............this problem, is the problem of Spiritual Authority that Man has with God in his Judgement Program, that is the only reason why it has been given so much value, with so little to no, legal evidence of anything to support very dated conclusions)

(I believe it wouldn't take me that long to get to the nearest black hole, this would complete the debunking of science, remember "Teleportation" is speed, but we can view speed against the Gravity Constant of Light..................Not Speed of Light as measured by Time.................but....................Speed as measured by Light Disbursed against the Constant of Gravity (said disbursement = 31 Million Light Years, Instantaneously)
Last edited by Kamikaze on Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:39 pm

they call the light mass of a particle photons so, at least semantically, it is wrong to say ... Mass ... But I say that the photon has relativistic mass with Ge=~wat2 @ God particle levels that carry codes... (These G-force particles Span the bridge of... R)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Gus Who wrote:they call the light mass of a particle photons so, at least semantically, it is wrong to say ... Mass ... But I say that the photon has relativistic mass with Ge=~wat2 @ God particle levels that carry codes... (These G-force particles Span the bridge of... R)

time.com/3449718/mystery-in-the-sky-a-legendary-photo-slowly-gives-up-its-secrets/

thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/03/23/steve-quayle-on-rockefellers-death-and-the-impact-on-all-of-humanity/
fortune.com/2017/03/20/david-rockefeller-dies/

Edward Leedskalnin to the far Left in the Top Photograph..................(the Man near the center is holding "V" which represents a True Zero Point at point of least excitation in a field)....................believed that the Calamity of what constitutes a Nuclear Level Bomb, would mark a new beginning for the United States and the Global Community, for the events of Revelation. He believed he was sent from God, from the Cabul/Cabal, to begin a process of transforming humanity for the coming of the lord....................however history records he died isolated, and mal-nurished, with one claim that his "Sweet Sixteen" would come (1600 Furlongs for either December 16th 2017, for 16 years from 9/11/2001 or for 1600 Days from Flight 370)....................(we have to exhume the body, and test for spermia deposits in is rectum, and weather those deposits match a genetic jew or ethnic, to better understand what happened).

"In the temple of science are many mansions, and various indeed are they that dwell therein
and the motives that have led them hither. Many take to science out of a joyful sense of
superior intellectual power; science is their own special sport to which they look for vivid
experience and the satisfaction of ambition; many others are to be found in the temple who
have offered the products of their brains on this altar for purely utilitarian purposes. Were an
angel of the Lord to come and drive all the people belonging to these two categories out of the
temple, the assemblage would be seriously depleted
, but there would still be some men, of both
present and past times, left inside" sfheart.com/einstein.html

Time doesn't mean much for several reasons, it drops out if the Field Reaction Tables at some point (as evident in a black hole), but it is smeared over everything in quantum mechanics............that is one offense..............Light doesn't mean much because it does not react, in lower dimensions, but it is the more important Dimension, a black hole is not dissolving Light, it is revealing a constant of gravity................that is two offenses..................what you have is a blind and dumb Jew, that desperately wants to destroy the teaching of Edward Leedskalnin, because he suspected that he was the center of the jewish holocaust.....................Einstens has succeeded in articulating a spirituality conflict of man, in the bounds of science for no other purpose than to reveal "pride", reserved, for its debunking, in the day of judgment.

(December 16, 2017 Comet 3200 Phaeton, will eliminate the lives of millions of American citizens, for Daniel's 2300 Prophecies as we've discussed, or I believe, you need to accept the death and blind , death of more than seven billion...............Everything will be settled right now, between man and god, and not some distant time in the future................(unless and until God allows me to die at your hands, in incest/rape/murder, that is your pleasure, then there will always be pain to feel from using force against me, so it is what it is, that is and can be your covenant, until you die)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~•••®

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:44 pm

5D -is the thumb is up sign too all systems ... (4D (time /X) 3D (vision/ :infinity: ) 2D (AD /+) 1D (Dc/—) ) as Ge went... God-zillionth inn (SpiritUallity wat2 matter wise)

The smallest particle of mass is anti-mass (space with nothing inn ... and can be called 'atmosphere of' (Spirituallity speaking) / ... and at the core of a black hole darkness lives as you're saying ... on that kamikaze Zero plane where you see 7 billion blind at-dumb people fall into this whole ... (as Wii et. al. see Trump coarse to the dark side of moon ...)

Well Huston, it's T-11 days B4 the such symbol of mass is

Ge-----R --(~®~)----- is to mass in such space too form time space, as it takes R-code 2 Time
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams