Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Earthquake today

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Earthquake today

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:25 am

I woke up from a dream in which I was young again ... (early twenties) and I was in bed, and mad at a situation in which I had to file legal documents (currently stuff) ... though I needed to get up and go... (I was living in San Jose.. ) so I jumped in the ... scamp (high school day car as to going off to practice/ game) and made sure I had my ‘boots’ as I looked over to the passenger side of the car and saw them on the floor)?

Traveling north on 280, turning on too foothill... my vision became hazy .. as looking from the back seat, and out of one side of the front window... going up a ramp... to bridge ... and turning a curve the car stalls and I pull as far as I can to the side... as it felt like 1989 earthquake bay bridge around SF... I remember trying to start the car before waking up... thinking

:geek: as I’ve had soccer dreams before, playing for the local team and this tends to warn me ... of playing ball...

:neer: EARTHQUAKE GAME DAY!

as I checked the latest EQ chart ...and a 5.1 Venezuela EQ this morning struck ... so, I thinking north of this as a starting point (as EQ might hit Central America - Panama / Cuba? )

:roll: ... as I’ve had enough of these dreams too put out a batty Warning!!!
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Earthquake today

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:10 pm

Got stuck on the highway in SJ tonight .. I was the passenger (needed to be towed)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Return to Mystic Dreams