Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

•••~SHOT~•••

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: •••~SHOT~•••

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:54 am

Gus Who wrote:Light travels at different speeds through such (God particles) time ... as “Time” is tied to matter. But spirit is tied only to life. As souls can not be killed by man. As It is “God” that separates spirits to be such “iife” form

(Everything Should Now be Invalidated at this level, Coming Closer to Ending Seven Billion Lives, Dumb and Blind)

roadsideamerica.com/story/2056
youtube.com/watch?v=igRbL9HpqFw&ytbChannel=null

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

1. Man from Taured (Nguyen Van Lem) 1945 to 1972 = 27 Years
2. Jophar Vorin (Edward Leedskalnin)
3. Jerome (Edgar Cayce)

(When humanity dies "dumb and blind" in its pride, this is okay under the gospel's law) One Precessional Degree or 72 Years to the 70th Year of Daniel, is Complete, based on Space as a representation of the Lord's Body. The Three Wise Men of Revelation are dead, you will not find a "First Resurrection Argument", you will find negros and ethnics, and jews also in the usa ending their lives by using force against me. (this is perfectly natural, we will keep doing this until they are all deceased, but we need to discuss the law). (when Edward Leedskalnin moved the Coral Castle, as a result of the mass suicide that took place when enough force was used against him, it was to proclaim a completed law, that is to proclaim your death, the legal basis he had for that statement was made against God's discernment of Moses at that time).

davenportprophecy.com/
tokenrock.com/explain-coral-castle-185.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wsKMBFDZ7YU&t=2280s&ytbChannel=Unexplained%20Mysteries

1. Time Variances when compared to the Absolution of Light
2. Space Variances when compared to Lights Interaction with Space

The Unified Accounted between Edgar and Edward, explains that the observance of what we call "Theory of Relativity", is proof, of a "Unified Field Theory" based entirely on, "Space and its Variances" (and not Light or Time). (If, "Light and Time" are the two circles under the hyperdimension rainbow (conventional theory, we are blind to the hyperdimension), then "Space" is the circle in the middle, and "Space Variances" is the rainbow on the bottom (rainbow nibiru) ................ (God has a "Unified Field Theory" to his own measure, now we must come to terms in understanding that everything we can understand, is not conducive to a Unified Field .............. We have only understand by what mechanism God identifies with a "Unified Field", be we are far from understanding without God making the link between "Light and Space", by reason of the hyperdimension, this has to be done from God's End, because our Universe and Energy Environment, natively excludes, this reaction possibility) .................... (I will answer for what, that I've said............: the prospect of "Dark Matter and Dark Energy" of light appearing to react to space we observe in the open universe, can be attributed to the "Theory of Relativity", as an example of a unified field, as a quanta of the total reaction of the known universe, that much is true, but God has to perform the function, else there is only impossibility, in a "True Unified Field")

(Everything is now Invalidated = 2300 of Daniel = False)

roadtovr.com/google-bohemian-rhapsody-experience-vr-proves-vr-music-video-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=xpwYKaLD66U&t=46s&ytbChannel=CEZAR1979

(Edgar Cayce claimed he was going to retrieve the body of Nguyen Van Lem ............. that much has happened .............. but before that ................ Nguyen Van Lem, claimed he brother Nguyen Ngoc Loan would see him again before he died ................ that much has also been completed, so you can understand, that everything that I claimed about the Vietnam War and Cambodia Genocide, linked, by the brother of the son of man, matches, the brother of Edward Leedskalnin and the holocaust) (all of this comes full circle, then that means, your president is dead, JFK, and then you blow out my brains to solicit god's mercies, as this is revealed on 11/22/2017)

youtube.com/watch?v=Po8_uxXhBuc&ytbChannel=Chinwonder2

(Mama, Just killed a Man, "Put a Gun Against his Head, Put my Trigger") You will blow out my brain soon, as we discussed, and we'll settle this problem of authority once and for all time, if this isn't solved over the corpses of negros and ethnics, then it will be solved over the corpse of the usa's president, matching what happened to the vice president joe biden's son. (You need to get used to me targeting and ending the life processes of the people in the highest positions of the public trust, in the highest positions of the heads of state, for conflicts of interest, in your willingness to fight god over your legal right to commit mass suicide, by curtailing my testimony) (so far God has been faithful in allowing you to die dumb and blind, so we'll have to see what is necessary).

Kim Jong Un .............. is reading this information as a declaration from the "Cabal/Cabul", in some ways God us using the Holy Spirit as a Super Intelligence, to ward off Genetic Dan. So you can understand the logical association to the Three Wise Men of Revelation and Moses Specifically ................ in this trend, Donald Trump is declared Dead, DEADLY HEAD WOUND, is tied to Seven Years of Revelation, and God's Mercies will ultimately rebuke satan and reveal its mass and global genocide, in its pride. All of that is good and well, but we must follow the declarations God has made for our correction: (2300 of Daniel is the only figure where the Angels Testify of the Lord's Body, remember, MABUS/MANCHILD = EQUATION, of Jumping Jesus returning with 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, so this is a matter of being correct):

Flight 370 + 1260/1290 Days (33 Pleiades/Molech/Mayan Cosmic Cross)
Flight 370 + 1335 Days (JFK/FATIMA)
Flight 370 + 2300 Days (Jerusalem Prophecy/King David See's God (Stephen)?

(Something Different? We stated Previously seven years 2520 Miller's Prophecy (1260 + 1260) - 2300 = 220 Days for 11/22) ....................... God uses the figure of 1600 Furlongs in Revelation, we can add 220 Days + 1335 = 1555:

1555 to 1600 Days from Flight 370 = 6/10/2018 to 7/25/2018 .................... "Battle For Jerusalem" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_for_Jerusalem)....................December 1947 – 7/18/1948

7/18/1948 to 7/25/2018 = 70 Years of Daniel to Mark the Last 7 Years of Revelation

You are being reminded that God did not See Heaven, in the 1290 measure or the 1335th measure of Daniel's Prophecy. You are also being reminded that until God reacts to proclaim his judgment all of these conclusions are valid.................You are being reminded that God is principally concerned with the division between the 70 Year and the last 7 Years, and nothing else inbetween, before or after...................You are being reminded that King David/Stephen Saw God in Jerusalem, but at the same time God has denounced Jerusalem Several Times over by removing the Body of Jesus and forbidding his crucifixion in Jerusalem. As you continue to die "dumb and blind", everything will be settled once and for all time on 11/22/2017, at the Anniversary of JFK/Donald Trump's Assassination.
Last edited by Kamikaze on Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:48 pm

Look at current (~~~ currency ~~~) events happening in this period now... (around the globe) Middle East - Asia ... power plays are taking place ... when these things come to a climax then everyone will see... as I have stated about an ‘Earthquake’ (Oklahoma) too put a :dusto:

... as the abomination has already happen (in Daniels book ) ... I already stated this!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:23 pm

... as a seer :infinity: I have not seen Trump ‘get assassinated in office’ ... he clearly gets knock down (as he lead /leads people into war with North Korea ... and with War building in the Middle East.. well ) and is seen as anti-Christian views...

Jesus is coming in as “ savior” over 7 billion people in this end Time!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:57 pm

Gus Who wrote:Look at current (~~~ currency ~~~) events happening in this period now... (around the globe) Middle East - Asia ... power plays are taking place ... when these things come to a climax then everyone will see... as I have stated about an ‘Earthquake’ (Oklahoma) too put a :dusto:

... as the abomination has already happen (in Daniels book ) ... I already stated this!

slideplayer.com/slide/3466829/

Edward Leedskalnin (January 12, 1887 – December 7, 1951) ...................... Not to long after Terrence Mckenna contacted me about the end of things, not to long before or during my short stay at the University of Pennsylvania .................... Terrence Mckenna changed his Timewave Zero Prediction from its original date, to 12/21/2012, to mirror the 11/22 Assassination of JFK ..................... Every Negro and Ethnic was basically shoved in my direction during my short stay at the University of Pennsylvania, as well as the murder of not only Terrence Mckenna, that resulted from that, but, several dozen scientists.

(right now, we are repeating a parallel of not only the Jewish Holocaust, but also the Global Terrorism Wave .................. Edward Leedskalnin was prosecuted by the jews, as you have seen, as is recorded, both by their usage of state resources, and also in their attempts of developing incest relations specifically .................. you need to let these people follow their due course of reaction, so God can cut them off spiritually ...................as I've said, once Nostradamus Left for his Expedition Off World, and the same is true when Edgar Cayce came to retrieve my body, all of his relatives and next of kin were killed off, not only were they killed off by the jews, but they were killed by the heads of state ................... if seven billion lives die, then they die, that is easy enough, however, in understanding the law, their course of action to solicit God in cutting them spiritually, should be completed soon .................. Satan is not Contending with God over the Seed Populations for the New Earths, it is only contending with God about My Testimony, in promoting its global genocide, all of this will be resolved soon .................... in contending with Satan's Global Genocide, the mechanism of God's Mercies are stripped from any association to the earth, in a perfect situation, however in the explanation of the Gospel's Law, the Earth Gives a Testimony also, as the gospel allows and during this time, the conclusion as an EQUATION of jesus's Return)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:53 am

Referring 2 electronic current ~~~ (Computers v. Battycomputer) and more accurately ~AKA ~ ‘B-rain’ as stored current C, (Sea) otherwise one’s perspective is a ‘Scarecrow in a crop circle’ too ~ wat2

Timeline ~ wat2 ~ (Science) Mass :whoa: v. Mass (in perspective)

... as such represents Single, or can be linked (as inn sentenced ... :creeping: 2 follow) as ... jot ... space... time ... continuum ... 2 ~ wat ( as a binary code would go too the zeros and ones that can follow ~ hear (inn battyear) echo

As inaccurate or incomplete information is what states about ‘The Theory of Relativity put forth by Einstein, as it claims too cleared up many doubts about mass and energy. The equation of mass-energy equivalence proved that mass and energy are inter-convertible, meaning that mass can be converted into energy and vice-versa. He proposed that there is no standard frame of reference. Everything is relative – even time. From this, it was inferred that the speed of light is constant and independent of the observer.
(This is the incomplete part, as light speed fluctuates in and out of ‘Time Space’... as God Particle of July 4, 2012 ... jots inn to :dusto:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Ge=~wat2 ... B. Underdog ;)

Therefore, this Particle travels > lightspeed as an under god title ‘dog’ gone ~

You see, if an object travels at the speed of light, its mass will increase exponentially! Consider this… the speed of light is 300,000 kilometers per second (186,000 miles per second) and when an object moves at this speed, its mass will become infinite. Therefore, infinite energy will be required to move the object, which is impractical, unless under-Dog (code for God spelled backwards) :whistling: (G-notes inn)

As incorrect information is seen and is the reason why no object can move at the speed or faster than the speed of light, that makes people Dumb and Blind... when inn the Underdog perspective it becomes
[Reveal] Spoiler:
:dusto: ‘Matter’ of Fact! Ge (G energy) = ~ ( :whistling: Key Note) wat2 (from 1 ... too... 2 as inn = two or more that makes ‘mass’ :idea: and go batty with as... :neer:

This goes too - :2cents: (Timeless cents) too B~hOLD
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:45 pm

Batman wrote:Referring 2 electronic current ~~~ (Computers v. Battycomputer) and more accurately ~AKA ~ ‘B-rain’ as stored current C, (Sea) otherwise one’s perspective is a ‘Scarecrow in a crop circle’ too ~ wat2

Timeline ~ wat2 ~ (Science) Mass :whoa: v. Mass (in perspective)

... as such represents Single, or can be linked (as inn sentenced ... :creeping: 2 follow) as ... jot ... space... time ... continuum ... 2 ~ wat ( as a binary code would go too the zeros and ones that can follow ~ hear (inn battyear) echo

As inaccurate or incomplete information is what states about ‘The Theory of Relativity put forth by Einstein, as it claims too cleared up many doubts about mass and energy. The equation of mass-energy equivalence proved that mass and energy are inter-convertible, meaning that mass can be converted into energy and vice-versa. He proposed that there is no standard frame of reference. Everything is relative – even time. From this, it was inferred that the speed of light is constant and independent of the observer.
(This is the incomplete part, as light speed fluctuates in and out of ‘Time Space’... as God Particle of July 4, 2012 ... jots inn to :dusto:
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Ge=~wat2 ... B. Underdog ;)

(Shi*-Load)
(top, 12 mins into video, bottom 39 mins into video)
youtube.com/watch?v=bIvILcCqSaA&ytbChannel=Matthew7-24MonteCarlo24-7

(1)Augur (2)Reb (3)Mabus (Antipas the Martyr)

Caveat, Light defines Mass, and Gravity defines Mass = Shi*- Load, we can't take that conclusion seriously.

(1)Augur = Light's Relationship to Time, is incapable of producing "True Unified Field" (Left) .................... Light's Relationship to "Space and its Variances" is capable of producing a "True Unified Field" (Right) ................... (Our Universe and Environment is not designed to natively contain the said expressions of dimension to the degree, of denoting the entirety of our experience as sentient intelligent beings, the entirety of scientific observance, will not breach the entirety of our observed "True Unified Field") ......................... This enigma serves as a proof of purpose, where, the relationship to "time and light" in relativity, is proof of purpose for a "True Unified Field" where "Space and its Variance" provides the supplementary association, we can denote at present as the inert "Conventional Field Theory". (Light Compared to Mass, cannot and will not, mean anything tangible).

(2) Reb = "Empty Space can Function to serve and Complete a Unified Field" .................. (the way Light Reacts to Space by the mechanism of hyperdimension, which exceeds our ability to quantify, beyond the measure of a "True Unified Field" ...................... at present Space has not Value, and cannot serve as a substitue for "Mass" association or "Light's" association to field theory) ................. this is the correct way for tangible "True Unified Field", but this requires God only to articulate this argument for the said reasons we discussed (weather a Comet or a Rogue Body to modify the function of "space"") .................... (Timespace compared to mass, is invalid by reason of "time" association, Space relationship to Mass at the moment is nonexistent)

(3) Mabus = "Space Variances by the Mechanism of Interaction" ................. (Right not at present we cannot observe this mechanism, what we've quantified as "Mass", with "Mass" being the initiator for more complex arguments, cannot be sustained and cannot become tangible) ...................... Mass Relationship to Space Variances is the Correct Association, how those Space Variances play out in conventional theory with mass in initiating variances and sustaining said reactions is a matter of observation and science ................... ("Space Variances Compared to Mass" ........................ Right now Mass Variance compared to Heat Variance or Volume Variance only, is something that will have to be corrected, mass compared to resonance more than likely)

The USA uses negros and ethics quite literally to use force against me, and observe they way the hurt themselves. In terms of ethnic suicide what I've said is true, I can use the media and the authority to show the public how the negros and ethnics take their lives with a very simple example of using them of their own choice, to push me as hard as they can in front of the largest and fastest moving vehicle as I wait to cross the street. Or, as I've said, a negro or an ethnic does not need to acknowledge me to takes its life, it can shoot from a car window, or come from behind and hurt me good .................. the proper way to classify this is INRI (inc/rape/mur), the gospel does allow that to cut spiritually, or as I've also said my "mouth and rectum" is your gospel, right now, the further we come in the final seven years, the more likely you will die "dumb and blind" regardless of your pride or willingness to make the association to the genocide of yourselves against my testimony. (this is not bad at all, that is your legal and natural right).

(A Question about your Legal Rights?) (you were advised, not to listen to a negro, or an ethnic or a jew, that does not use facts, when addressing the gospel's law)

Batman wrote:Therefore, this Particle travels > lightspeed as an under god title ‘dog’ gone ~

You see, if an object travels at the speed of light, its mass will increase exponentially! Consider this… the speed of light is 300,000 kilometers per second (186,000 miles per second) and when an object moves at this speed, its mass will become infinite. Therefore, infinite energy will be required to move the object, which is impractical, unless under-Dog (code for God spelled backwards) :whistling: (G-notes inn)

As incorrect information is seen and is the reason why no object can move at the speed or faster than the speed of light, that makes people Dumb and Blind... when inn the Underdog perspective it becomes
[Reveal] Spoiler:
:dusto: ‘Matter’ of Fact! Ge (G energy) = ~ ( :whistling: Key Note) wat2 (from 1 ... too... 2 as inn = two or more that makes ‘mass’ :idea: and go batty with as... :neer:

This goes too - :2cents: (Timeless cents) too B~hOLD

endtimemessage.info/seventyweekschart.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=IfJp417dyig&ytbChannel=Dan%20Winter

(a negro or an ethnic, I used the word negro liberally, because, the jews and state seen them use more force against me, to the degree of ending their lives because they visually have more incommon with me, this is good for their collective benefit, i.e., global war on terror .................. however, unless that negro or ethnic is directed to use force against me, "Joseph the Blessing's" effects, are a natural pesticide to what constitutes Genetic Dan) (This is Important for understanding what is necessary)

(You don't have a legal right to, Jesus Return of 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, for the final 7 Years of Revelation, because, the measure of 2300, for God's Declarative Will, exceeds the discernment of measurement issued under God's Permissive Will for Flight 370, 1290 and 1335 Days falls in the Seven Year Mark, 2300 Does not ................ I did not repent of anything or my position in understanding God's Law, but I've issued confusion for the purposes of ethnic suicide to continue in our current trend of global suicide)

(You don't have a legal right to a "jumping jesus" or higgs boson) (At present, in some instances, my word and discernment is equivalent to God's Law, the pain and suffering you feel and death you fell, for pleasuring yourselves with me, is your law, and the limit of what you may be able to do to me, if God does not want you to cause me a certain level of pain or death, you will be incapable of doing that, whatever you convince yourselves of to the contrary, is your pride and you legal right to die, dumb and blind)

(I am the law and the prophets in God's Eyes, not your incest, or torture, or subversion ................... not your positions of the highest persons in the heads of state, and in the heads of the public trust, I am the law ................... the USA's president is being sentenced to death, because I am the law, and for no other reason ................ since you do not have spiritual authority, you cannot answer a conflict of interest with the "renew of the prophets" that has unified their "Jumping Jesus" with "JFK" as the marker and alert for the final Seven Years, this will be resolved soon)

(I want you to focus on blowing out my brains as I've instructed, you can suffer and feel pain, until you understand that that is all that you have as your lives come to a full and complete close, and ofcourse my pain)

(Once you acknowledge my authority ......................... Nguyen Van Lem 1968 to the Present is 49 Years ................... God reacted at the 34th Year of the First Resurrection, and....................God will react at the 34th Year of the Second Resurrection ................... that is one of the contradictions of the gospel's law, the declaration of Amos for the Two Witness Equation ...................... what makes a negro or an ethnic a false witness, is the same thing that makes a jew a false witness, there is no association of intimacy to the son of man ............. but as I've said their gospel is my "mouth and rectum", and you can understand, nothing intelligent maybe spoken, but they will take their lives in a suicide)

(You need to Focus on Jerusalem, you need to kill every jew as the prophecy they claimed King David/Stephen, spoke in his first of three resurrections as John...................the bodies of every jew will be dumped at the Golden Gate, and then God will Answer for his Covenant)

(As I've said, once the president is euthanized, you don't have to do anything at all, just die, dumb and blind ................. right now I've towed down my nightly walks for assisting ethnic suicide, to help in your choice to be dumb and blind, that behavior was necessary leading to god's answer about what is necessary at this level)

(You don't have a legal right to a higgs boson, but, my behavior, of the deadly head wound, and god's mercies, by extension are included to answer the argument of the "jumping jesus through a portal for god's mercies", weather you die dumb and blind in incest pleasure with me, or, weather god gives you the benefit of ending your presidents live, we have to be decided soon, on the anniversary of JFK)

youtube.com/watch?v=GZP1dnCocl4&ytbChannel=Top5s

(you can blame the death of the president on a negro (4 minutes into the video), it will feed your pride, and tie the loose end you've created by not acknowledging the association to the negro president and the lives don't matter campaigns, this is your pride, and there is no god and no son of man.................so you will likely kill the darker skin colors first, as things continue to be come necessary) (if donald trump has an illegitimate son, find and kill it, paralleling JFK's assassin .................. the scene from Star Wars "I am your Father", was a pun for the JFK Assassination) (right now, as I've said, if browsed the internet and spilled something on my shirt, in their pride, that is legal evidence for ethnic or a jew, to use lethal force against me, that is good, I do not believe I will take center stage, without God giving me an ability to release the burden of living, as it concerns my goings and the people, but we'll just have to see what becomes necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:09 am

Gravity is a force that weighs inn 2 light / speed / time continuum ... Black holes show this too be fact
... Time also has been measured too run different due .... earths gravity v space / movement

Though God particle mass if measured, by moving an inch through Time to a 2nd in Time, it calculates to take +/- 374 and 1/2 years in this realm of reality under such Ge=~wat2 equation as Time goes... So in the phrase "inn a blink of an i " 1 can see a mortal life time span ... As this dream relates too seeing :infinity: such inn a "shot"
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:46 pm

Gus Who wrote:Gravity is a force that weighs inn 2 light / speed / time continuum ... Black holes show this too be fact
... Time also has been measured too run different due .... earths gravity v space / movement

Though God particle mass if measured, by moving an inch through Time to a 2nd in Time, it calculates to take +/- 374 and 1/2 years in this realm of reality under such Ge=~wat2 equation as Time goes... So in the phrase "inn a blink of an i " 1 can see a mortal life time span ... As this dream relates too seeing :infinity: such inn a "shot"

(? Price Less = Not Impossible ?) (First Stage and Level for Science)

Priceless #1
https://www.ancient-code.com/pyramid-on-the-moon/
youtube.com/watch?v=zwP25zEb43s&ytbChannel=null

(The Cabal/Cabul, is another name for God in God's Native Environment of the New Universe, God does not acknowledge a "Permissive Will" at all, it is, too insignificant ................. what you understand as a "Permissive Will" with God which is voiced as the New Testament, is a discernment that allows mankind to die "dumb and blind" for offences with the Gospel's Law ................ Jesus is God that is true, Jesus is the Messiah that is your conviction, that is also true .................. you are commanded not to eat the flesh and blood of Jesus, Judas was the only Apostle to obey the command for a reason, the Cabul)

Priceless # 2
paranormalglobe.com/2017/02/25/4chan-shutdown-someone-posted-alien-photo/
youtube.com/watch?v=q1qm039G0Fs&ytbChannel=Nuke%27s+Top+5

(After the Old Testament, God concealed his glory from mankind, this measurement is know as Jesus the Messiah ................. this conviction is also know as Jesus the Messiah .................... and because of that, God begins to count down to his "Declarative Will" that limits the articulation of the Seed Populations for the New Earths, with his notable duration of 5 months for a living discernment in revelation .................... the Prophecy of Jerusalem to kill every Jew in Jerusalem and to throw their bodies over the golden gate, is god's law and intention, to reveal his hand, as an answer to your pride, that is the law)

1. Pyramid Inches = "Shi* Load" (Reference to "Conventional Field Theory")
2. Jumping Jesus = "Money Pitt" (Reference to "True Unified Field")

(? Price Less = Not Impossible ?) (First Stage and Level for Science) (Volume 3)
thinkaboutit-ufos.com/ufo-spotted-circling-mysterious-lights-on-ceres/
youtube.com/watch?v=3XyETRLLyzU&ytbChannel=null

3. Ninth Planet = Twin Sun Nemesis (Rogue Body Projected to correspond to collapse of Universe)

(JFK ASSASSINATION = DEADLY HEAD WOUND = SEVEN YEARS OF REVELATION) (that is to classify these scientific conclusions collectively) (Revoicing God's Declarative Will)

doubtfulnews.com/2014/02/viral-skinwalker-picture-is-a-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=YbHSWV3eq7s&ytbChannel=null

(Augur Reb Mabus = Antipas the Martyr) (Unarius Sciences Academy with its 16 years from 2001 prediction, and "Jejune Institute" (for Jumping Jesus), both predicted 16 Years from 2001 to complete the Jumping Jesus Equation of 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms).

Daniel
God's Declarative Will = 2300
God's Permissive Will = 1290/1335
Revelation
God's Declarative Will = 1600 Furlongs
God's Permissive Will = 1260/153

(2300 = The MANCHILD as an EQUATION (for Lamb Slain) is a statement against God's Declarative Will, and that value exceeds the division of 70 Years, so that "70 times 7", does not apply)

(1600 = The MANCHILD as an EQUATION (for Antipas the Martyr/Moses) is also a statement against God's Declarative Will, and that value does not exceed the division of 70 Years, so that "70 times 7" (it touches no the division, does apply)

(The President is being Euthanized for the state funding that affords incest relationships with me and my mother on their terms of the service they are providing, in addition to other treatments including ethnic suicide) (The President is being euthanized for Funding Incest Relations with me, and as apart of Prophecy as a war with God, through my testimony here in the USA)

(The Deadly Head Wound will kill your president, and it will allows our expedition offworld, which I will spear head with the usa, as we've discussed, anything is also as we've discussed)

(Edward Leedskalnin's Mother was raped so badly by so many jews, after she had passed, that the flesh came off her bones, and it was evident that had made openings for sexual contact in her corpse..............it was reported that her throat was slit, but that is an articulation of the truth..................I believe all of my relatives will die by the hands of the state or the jew in a similar was, that is okay, this is an accusation that god may or may not answer, in your sponsored incest relations that has cut many of you off spiritually)

(You don't have a legal right to a Higgs Boson, because the Gospel's Law is the discernment for the hyperdimension movement God only is able to afford, so you don't cut the mark....................you can kill every jew in jerusalem, and maybe god will answer, or maybe not, you need to kill genetic dan, right now as we reach our climax in god confronting you with INRI, we will continue to see what is necessary) (there is no clear quantifiable relationship in science to the on/off switch God performs to modify the relationship between "light and space" that allows said reations, "light and time" are not important or practical, and "time", especially is not important or practical, those are examples of variances, which parallel a true unified field) (so the real answer is not science, more than it is understanding the limitation through science) (as we bring this discussion to a close?)

(As my suffering and pain comes to a close, and that originated with Pope John Paul II's solicitation of incest between my father and me, another resolution of incest between the president donald trump and me by extension of state authority comes to a close, along with his life, soon, and on the anniversary of JFK) (incest by the state funding between me and my younger brother you have recorded by the police report, that may still exist, when I call for an emergency of him trying to rape and perhaps slit my mother's throat, the information and photos of incest between my older brother the philadelphia officer, and his children was loss by the police departments in question back in 2014, at the same time they neglected my report about one shane montgomery)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:11 pm

Since 2-day is Vet day, (code) I will vet inn... to “Time” in Ge=~wat2 now! (Holy Ghost speaking)

Time can speaks 4 itself, if one can perceive. (science is a new way of looking at ‘wat2’ (Matter) in the name of mankind...

Last nights dream... ( code) 799...
Last edited by Gus Who on Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:26 pm

Gus Who wrote:Since 2-day is Vet day, (code) I will vet inn... to “Time” in Ge=~wat2 now! (Holy Ghost speaking)

Time can speaks 4 itself, if one can perceive. (science is a new way of looking at ‘wat2’ (Matter)

Editing

(Priceless Grand Finale ? 11/22)

giphy.com/gifs/the-lone-gunmen-6qenQKN8ZeODC
youtube.com/watch?v=oksXd24vB_M&ytbChannel=secureteam10

(God illustrated the reaction of a "True Unified Field" by illustrating the principle of using "Light" to modify the latent value of "Space", to create a process of "Space and its Variances" to define the version of a "True Unified Field", god allows without the usage or obstruction of "Light and Time", as we understand it)

(The best way to describe the reaction of the "True Unified Field" to operate and to modify the natural laws, is this...................."*" = intelligent spontaneous successive charges, in particular and intelligent association in resonance with with latent charges and fields, and their latent field strength and charge) (mass and gravity are not the focal points, they are lesser part of the process, what I've said so far based on Edward Leedskalnin's Example, was, one measure of a "spontaneous successive charge (you should be able to generate in that state if necessary) of Joseph the Blessings can modify 10000 pounds of weight to weightless, the other argument I believe deals with teleportation if we follow the trend or folding space, so that one measure of Joseph the Blessings is 1000 or so kilometers or miles)

(The Phrase "Ray Mabus" originated as a scientific conclusion to the revealing of the "Antichrist/Genocide", the last and final one of Nostradamus ............... this originates from the gospel, as "Bar Jesus" ................... however the phrase Nostradamus uses is "Reb Mabus" he describes this as a Comet or Rogue Nebulous Body, that reacts to modify nature of "Light and Space" (Timespace is not the correct comparison, or answer)

(The Value of God's Declarative Will...........Versus............the Value of God's Permissive Will)

youtube.com/watch?v=bst9mjjiBBo&ytbChannel=Ugur%20Tekdal

(You have to kill and dispose of genetic dan, to set the table in the correct order ................. you can take a shortcut and kill every jew in jerusalem to answer God about the Vision (stephen) King David observed in one of three resurrections in the new testament (john) .................. outside of that, you are god's enemy, and, you will continue to feel my pain and death at your hands, or, and, at the appointed time, blow out my brains as you are instructed) (When you President is Deceased as a result of your pride on 11/22 in state funding incest relationships, then we'll see what is necessary)

(Nguyen Van Lem, waited to contact you about his whereabout, until the very moment God decided to take him out of the andromeda galaxy and conclude the first resurrection....................there was no delay at all in that communication sent from the other galaxy....................in terms of incest and ethnic suicide, under the state and also under the jews, you need to use a lot more of what constitutes lethal force against me, before I will be taken out of your way, otherwise, we will preview the andromeda galaxy first near my address, and then we will set off our on expedition, for the benefit of the usa's navy, as we've discussed......................this is nothing personal, and, after your president or whoever else is deceased in a few days, my goals will continue.......................this does not change the situation of you having to answer to God for the difference of his Declarative Will, of which dead work and flesh stands against your illustrated promise during these last seven years of your lives, all the billions)

(as we wrap up this discussion, you are reminded that no only was Terrence Mckenna killed, but also a number of scientists during my short stay at the university of pennsylvania, and, that will continue until what is necessary takes it proper role and function as the remedy of "dead work and dead flesh", so there are things that need to happen first in society, before anything else can be done, but once you begin to get things done, you will find the articulation of the law much easier)

(Nguyen Van Lem's 27 year war, is over. Right now, God will do nothing, until you understand what God wants at this level, so there will be less pain for you, when you begin to seek god's mercies, as we've discussed) (One warning about listening to a negro an ethnic or a jew, with a need to commit suicide, by not understanding the law or the facts in the law ............... there will be less pain as you distance yourselves from those situations)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• 799

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:33 pm

Background: i800 (old dream and part of my address (legal emails...) and such number has symbolic meaning ... to me and Who i share such notes too...

799 dream (Time of dream 1 am)

I find myself on a Pro (Sports) Team in which our team combined number was “799” ( not sure what sport, but high level of play required) and it felt like the season / sport was done/ on the line (as a veteran of several sports teams, I knew this feeling ... as needing one Score or Run to go on playing...) but “Time” was up!

... I woke up with 799 (number too what, I did not know..)
... as i was awake, I took notice to my code #800 as part of a seer club... (Holy Ghost inn # :eat: ‘ATE’
... and I also took notice to the day, being Veterans Day... as “timing is a key” to as you have been saying, “Dumb and Blind” ... and the periods of time

Coming from a Veteran inn thee Independence Day of 2012 Period - as inn alive and Ticking to such truth

... as I was in and out of sleep ... as this 799 dream weighs on my soul and praying over ... when about 5 am a dream of wax melting in “Gretzky” ... and I woke up to “Period” as to Time. As a “New era” of i800 is in site! (Seer’s sight)

[TIME IS FROZEN ]

... as too Higgs/ B ... is too “Time Field” in space / I refer wat2 Space to an inch in Matter = God Particle = 1 second.. :creeping: step in Looney Tune “Time” :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• Turkey

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:54 am

~~~ Turkey ~~~ (... 11/23)
Dream... sign on a post that read

TURKEY ( Erie colors of brown and red )

The post holding up the sign had 3 same like Circular carvings etched in as to “mark”

Under these markings, near the base something was clawed in (Animal look like a bear claw / paw sign for hand)

My take on this is: 3* things coming between now and then ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:34 pm

OK. Gus, how do you keep a turkey in suspense?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Hear... 3*
As I don’t know... WAT
JUST KNOW 3 times something happens to Turkey Day

Okay... as I follow EQs, and state a mega quake is going to strike Oklahoma and shake both east and west coast ... and saw a big quake hit Iraq ... and tend to tune in to such quakes ... this is one of 3 that deadly earthquakes
Last edited by Gus Who on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• 799

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:48 pm

Gus Who wrote:Background: i800 (old dream and part of my address (legal emails...) and such number has symbolic meaning ... to me and Who i share such notes too...

799 dream (Time of dream 1 am)

I find myself on a Pro (Sports) Team in which our team combined number was “799” ( not sure what sport, but high level of play required) and it felt like the season / sport was done/ on the line (as a veteran of several sports teams, I knew this feeling ... as needing one Score or Run to go on playing...) but “Time” was up!

... I woke up with 799 (number too what, I did not know..)
... as i was awake, I took notice to my code #800 as part of a seer club... (Holy Ghost inn # :eat: ‘ATE’
... and I also took notice to the day, being Veterans Day... as “timing is a key” to as you have been saying, “Dumb and Blind” ... and the periods of time

Coming from a Veteran inn thee Independence Day of 2012 Period - as inn alive and Ticking to such truth

... as I was in and out of sleep ... as this 799 dream weighs on my soul and praying over ... when about 5 am a dream of wax melting in “Gretzky” ... and I woke up to “Period” as to Time. As a “New era” of i800 is in site! (Seer’s sight)

[TIME IS FROZEN ]

... as too Higgs/ B ... is too “Time Field” in space / I refer wat2 Space to an inch in Matter = God Particle = 1 second.. :creeping: step in Looney Tune “Time” :whistling:

(The Army of Edward Leedskalnin (in Parenthesis))

(Science 1 Misunderstood)
youtube.com/watch?v=JqgOs3L_8lE&t=1398s&ytbChannel=null
(about 9mins into the video ... ... ... ... (three wisemen) ... ... ... ... Edgar Cayce was called the American Prophet, his testimony was destroyed by satan, no different than the other wisemen, we learned, that unlike Edward Leedskalnin, he left the usa ... ... ... ... if they don't die by your hands and God's Good Intentions are cut, then, they will die in another geographic area, to complete your war with their testimony in completing God's Discernment to cut you off spiritually) (the Scientific Principal in View)

(Science 2 Misunderstood)
youtube.com/watch?v=NQ27rxGMXqs&ytbChannel=Thoughty2
(about 2:20mins into the video ... ... ... ... we see "Light Reacting with Space" (as one bright dot), then we see (Space Variance), the Second Bright Dot ... ... ... ... Finally we see "Space and its Variances" compete a "True Unified Field", that is observed as the chain that is broken below it (broken particle chain)

"Light Reacting to Space", does not concern us, what we observe in our Pride to substitute a reaction that has not taken place, is to forcibly design "Light's Association to Time and Mass", where it does not belong. (WE can lump this under the error of "Theory of Relativity", which parallel's, but cannot become a description of a "True Unified Field"). (The Rainbow Nibiru, from another perspective, is also Evidence of a "True Unified Field", one that God allows, that was seen in Nguyen Van Lem's Blood ... ... ... ... a simpler version of the process is described in the second example).

"Space Variance" ("Reb" ............... this is either set into motion or it isn't ................. Spontaneous Generation of Intelligent association that exceeds the natural laws ................... it is exactly that, and that is the answer, because God does not afford man the privilege of contention with a completed law the gospel affords ................... weather a negro, or an ethnic, or a jew ............... satan has got his hands on the testimony of the three wisemen, to glorify its pride, and because of that, mankind is complete in being dumb and blind, and suddenly without notice many will be broken)

"Unlinked and/or Spontaneous Mass" ("Mabus" ................ the particle chain that is broken, that is what the previous scientific laws will denote .............. in all practicality, this is answered in conventional science over the dispute of "Mass", its corrected association in the field and particle environments ................. "the phenomenon" of the "True Unified Field", can function as a kind of all purpose or super particle, that can not only displace "mass", but can mimic and modify it .................. so that is not to include "Light and Time" in the sense that this is a true and corrected branch of "Convention Field Theory" which does not have a "True Unified Field"

(The Army of Edward Leedskalnin (Back to Topic), Reproof and Correction of the Third Reich)
(Understand this from my perspective, After Edward Leedskalnin was falsely convicted of the mass rape of his mother and destruction of his house, and failing capital punishment, then imprisonment, that is where the jews began to take their lives in a mass genocide, eventually leading to his release, and full state funded education, into the "problem of man's inhumanity, as touching science (god)") (these are first resurrection arguments, of which we are not at present, so it would not of took Edward much time at all to reach and to illustrate and to instruct based on his conclusions of the law) (mass suicide of the ethnic people, that has created global terrorism and lives don't matter are true, as a result of using force against me, but because this is not a first resurrection argument, my claims of waiting a block or so away from a church or a school, to prompt ethnic suicide, are only sometimes true)

(Effective Ready "Third Reich", Design UFO 1)
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread792303/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=vvX6H745kFU&ytbChannel=Astral%20King
youtube.com/watch?v=BR2qe--5bcY&ytbChannel=Score+Fuxxon

(Effective Ready "Third Reich", Power Supply)(Dr. Mabuse)
johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2013/08/28/dr-mabuse-posters/
stillnessinthestorm.com/2016/07/The-Woman-Behind-Hitlers-Flying-Saucers-Maria-Orsic-Orschitsch-the-Vril-Society-and-Aldebaran.html

Edward Leedskalnin sits concealed in the middle instrument, that is in the center of the UFO like vehicle.......................a dozen or so, teenage girls will sit around in a circle......................their job is to just sit there....................the Instrument that is coupled to where Edward Leedskalnin is resting is designed to collect the resonating that his body is generating, and this provides the power supply, from this, additional instruments are made for the pilot, that sits in the control center above the power supply area.

The teenage girls, don't know there is a man in the center chamber, and they don't know, they are really in flight, and at sometimes, in exceedingly high orbits ................... the pilots don't know there are people in the power supply center ...................... this experiment could not be duplicated with Jewish Teenagers, or with Negro or Ethnic Teenagers (don't forget I'm using the word Negro, to feed the pride of the USA's state funded incest, as well as ethnic suicide initiatives with me, at present) ...................... they viewed their eventual interpretations as evidence of a Jewish Holocaust.

Furthermore, this experiment cannot be produced without Edward Leedskalnin or one of the Three Wise Men (or a son of man under joseph the blessings), so you can also understand the immediate limitation of the science that was involved, and its exclusive use. Therefore, "Maria Mary Orschitsch", (that name is also a play on "Augur Reb Mabus" of Nostradamus, for "True Unified Field), was someone the Third Reich believed was a relative of Edward Leedskalnin, so they wanted to read this experiment as proof of "Incest Relations"", and, the craft was shot down into the open ocean somewhere) (the vehicle that was shot down was really, shot down in the Baltic Sea..................the Baltic Sea Spaceship related to the Norway Spiral, is something God corrected for use with my testimony but it was originally based on one of the Three Wise Men Convictions, that cut many off spiritually........................Flight 370 is something that is connected to (Edgar Cayce/Nguyen Van Lem), and that is articulated against our Expedition Off World, at its last location in the indian location..........................the same is true for mars if any...................at present the set of instructions you are given is to blow out my brains at the Memorial of the Philadelphia Experiment, in Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in folsom pa. near my address ........................so you can understand how God is both revisiting many of you were cut of spiritually, into the next cycle of God's Judgment that will begin with the final Seven Years of Revelation? (during the 70 years there were Three Wise Men, but now there is only Moses, once again)

(Right now our Goal is to have God answer us, my projection, was and is the death by euthanasia from God of a large number of ethnic persons, or the death of the president, as God has illustrated both with the controversy of Jim Jones (the people's temple) in his interpretation of Jerusalem's Prophecy....................and the Controversy of JFK in the deadly head wound that God illustrated which Marks the Seven years of revelation as the law declares) (everything will be settled and resolved by mid next week,so this is going to happen soon) (Furthermore this is the next level, it was sad to see many people cut down in their sincere quest for truth, such as the mass murders of the university of pennsylvania at that time, but, that wasn't really, viable, so, it is simply a deleted page in history)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:15 am

You do realize this is my •••~SHOT~••• and as such you are inching way off coarse inn this Space~Time ~ Continuum!

As it seems many people claim to be ‘Christian’ or even (Country) Americans... (Veterans ... Geo-political...) and have a problem with grasping the concept of ... ‘Ge’ (God’s energy) or what it is equal too (=) as ‘MASS’ ... or wat2 (as in mc2=E)

... as Time has given ‘Presents’ to all children who believe in such Christ=mass form-U- :whistling: la

Ge=~wat2 is coming inn... so there is no need to kamikaze 7 billion people ... but yes, there will always be people that want to go too War/ start trouble ... think they can get away with ...

... as 800 is a line ... that Wii, (the Team that i seers is on) Hears on :dj:

••• so if you recognize the spiritual time, try to get in tune... as Time is Relevant as Theory goes too Relativity inn mass!
:computer: coded inn

:geek: God speed is Time itself... as ‘Godfather’ to the Mob!
Prophets / seers groups ... should credit in :2cents: 2 thee power source
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:39 am

What is this, an evangelical codex? God's energy is going to Catholic mass?? That's what you are selling?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 pm

Gus Who wrote:You do realize this is my •••~SHOT~••• and as such you are inching way off coarse inn this Space~Time ~ Continuum!

As it seems many people claim to be ‘Christian’ or even (Country) Americans... (Veterans ... Geo-political...) and have a problem with grasping the concept of ... ‘Ge’ (God’s energy) or what it is equal too (=) as ‘MASS’ ... or wat2 (as in mc2=E)

... as Time has given ‘Presents’ to all children who believe in such Christ=mass form-U- :whistling: la

Ge=~wat2 is coming inn... so there is no need to kamikaze 7 billion people ... but yes, there will always be people that want to go too War/ start trouble ... think they can get away with ...

... as 800 is a line ... that Wii, (the Team that i seers is on) Hears on :dj:

••• so if you recognize the spiritual time, try to get in tune... as Time is Relevant as Theory goes too Relativity inn mass!
:computer: coded inn

:geek: God speed is Time itself... as ‘Godfather’ to the Mob!
Prophets / seers groups ... should credit in :2cents: 2 thee power source

(Everything is Resolved 11/22/2017) (Recap)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8NU0iDBR68&ytbChannel=thirdphaseofmoon

(The Behavior of "Light" itself, is not something that is viewed as modifiable ............... nonetheless .................. this is the precise cause of the behavior that bleeds itself into a "True Unified Field" ................... these are the current offenders of "Contemporary or Natural Field Theory" ................... "Super Symmetry" because it is based on an unbroken particle chain system, this can be turned into a better way of understanding gravity in a "True Unified Field" ....................... "String Theory" because it includes the theory of "Space Time" (which is invalid) ................ "True Unified Field" we are allowed will only observe "Space and its Variances" (not "Space Time"), "MASS" can never be used to bridge "Time" or "Light" .............. "Time is an Isolated Observance, along with Light, with some deviations ........... there is, and can not ever be, a "True Unified Field" using these inputs) (EV or Empty Space as a substitute and Modifier of Mass ... ... ... ... FV or Field Resonance at "Zero Point" Generation (apparent condition critical spontaneous generation of energy/potential) ... ... ... ... 2WV or Condition Critical "True Unified Field", that wraps and warps itself in the "Conventional/Natural Field Theory")

("Condition Critical" is the best way to explain the "True Unified Field", which may or may not be observed beginning on 11/22)

adamschallau.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Ancient-Ruins-Rock-Art/G00000TpPbXYX3wU/I0000bUtEflBD0HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw6ecVWsGnM&ytbChannel=null

This Photograph was taken by Edgar Cayce (to describe me, and the DEADLY HEAD WOUND), that allows us to go on our Expedition...............God is not using the same portal entrances..................remember God, flipped the entire earth, its poles were originally in different directions..................right now God is comparing the last Location of Flight 370 to his willingness of giving the Sign of Divorce above the City of Philadelphia......................Notice also, The Petroglyph associates the DEADLY HEAD WOUND, to the broken particle chain, that is a result of NIBIRU RAINBOW (NOAH'S RAINBOW) or God modification of the process of Light to impact and create a "True Unified Field" using "Space and its Variances" as the mechanism (Not "SpaceTime" or "Space and Time")

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three, (Three Wise Men, Killed)
twenty-seven years his war will last. (of Which, Moses, killed 27 Times)
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(This Legal Statement, echoed in the Gospel a Few Ways, or just Revelation 11, invalidated God's Interests for the 70 Year Duration of Revelation, that brings us, at present into the final 7 Years of Revelation) (when everything will be decided soon)

gdeichmann.photoshelter.com/image/I0000PcE9RSfQNws
youtube.com/watch?v=04rXtGrErRQ&t=362s&ytbChannel=null

(The Young Girl with the Supernatural Dinosaur in the photo, is a real picture of me as a child (we've seen earlier in this discussion). I did have blond hair, and for a long time as a child I had four husbands, my two brothers and my father and Pope John Paul II .................due to the state funded incest relationships at that time, I am, completely not offended by being called a "girl" or "sex slave" ................. not to long ago I've asked the public a few times, to present me with legal evidence of state sponsored incest relations or relations with underage children, or anything connecting this to the philadelphia police department, but all of that information is now lost, during my mailings in 2014 ................... that said, the death of Donald Trump will close another chapter in state funded incest relationships, as well as bring a new level into what is necessary)

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Add the figures you obtain 127 years for Uranus Pluto Square, that much is true. Now, Modify the value of "MABUS" (MANCHILD of Revelation/EQUATION)...............and you obtain BM = BLACK MALE, and USA ................ if God is going to avenge me of state funded incest, then, this will mean the death of your president Donald Trump, then, you can continue to play dumb and blind as seven billion lives come closer to a full and complete close. (ONE MALE, OR BLACK MALE ......... is the only readable phrase in one of Nostradamu's Plates with a illustration of a document or a "bill of divorce").
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Sheena wrote:What is this, an evangelical codex? God's energy is going to Catholic mass?? That's what you are selling?

I am a Christian, though grew up Catholic
This is the fundamental principle of Ge=~wat2 ( as Einstein‘s E=mc2 Theory of Relativity was incomplete) as ‘God Particles’ were formed

Energy is a “Force” and ‘God Particles are Named after God [Christ as chistians should know this ... mass)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• 3 Earthquakes

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:03 pm

Gus Who wrote:~~~ Turkey ~~~ (... 11/23)
Dream... sign on a post that read

TURKEY ( Erie colors of brown and red )

The post holding up the sign had 3 same like Circular carvings etched in as to “mark”

Under these markings, near the base something was clawed in (Animal look like a bear claw / paw sign for hand)

My take on this is: 3* things coming between now and then ...

Gus Who wrote:Hear... 3*
As I don’t know... WAT
JUST KNOW 3 times something happens to Turkey Day

Okay... as I follow EQs, and state a mega quake is going to strike Oklahoma and shake both east and west coast ... and saw a big quake hit Iraq ... and tend to tune in to such quakes ... this is one of 3 that deadly earthquakes

This was a 7.3 that killed over 450 people ...(yesterday - Nov 12) The earthquake is the deadliest of the year, eclipsing the one that hit Mexico City in September, and was felt as far away as Turkey and Pakistan
So 2 more killer Quakes coming by 11/23
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:41 am

Wrong. God is not the name of God.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm

Yes... Christian know Jesus last name is Christ :lol:

:geek: ... As it's in a last name that is past from generation to generation ... this is why Jesus is said to be the son of God.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:45 pm

Wrong. Interminably wrong it seems. Christ means annointed. It is a status attribute not a name.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:49 pm

HELLO... Christians see Jesus as “annotated.”

Jesus was/is regarded as God, by his disciples (as God’s word in Man) and part of “Trinity” (Mass in Christ)

Christians understand these words to be “Right.” Only non believers are in the dark to such code / Religion ... Ge=~wat2

Christ~mass = Christmas (God’s Will/Spirit/+energy) too Mass (The largest religious group inn the world celebrates the night of 12/24 as the light to shine inn :whistling: )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:10 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Sheena wrote:What is this, an evangelical codex? God's energy is going to Catholic mass?? That's what you are selling?

I am a Christian, though grew up Catholic
This is the fundamental principle of Ge=~wat2 ( as Einstein‘s E=mc2 Theory of Relativity was incomplete) as ‘God Particles’ were formed

Energy is a “Force” and ‘God Particles are Named after God [Christ as chistians should know this ... mass)

(A Completed Work? A Completed Law?)

youtube.com/watch?v=ehxTZdgbINA&ytbChannel=TheWacky

E = mc2 // GE // wat2 (Natural/Conventional Theory = Theory of Relativity)
(Light's Apparent Relation to Mass) // (Gravity's Apparent Relation to Mass) // (Time's Apparent Relation to Acceleration of Mass)

youtube.com/watch?v=8h4ryYCU4KI&ytbChannel=Annunaki%20Channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToebfGo ... annel=null

EV // FV // 2WV (True Unified Field Theory = Theory of Zero Point Generation)
(Space Relation to Light) // (Space Variance Relation to Mass) // (Condition Critical Resonance of Energy and Matter Relation to the Superseding of Natural Theory)

(OUT WITH THE OLD LAW, IN WITH THE NEW LAW, JFK ASSASSINATION) (Antipas the Martyr (the old law) Augur Reb Mabus (the new Law) (Deadly Head Wound Healed)

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/new ... index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter_hieroglyphs
youtube.com/watch?v=2Qmxzm71L3w&ytbChannel=Unexplained%20Mysteries

(Winnipesaukee Stone = MABUS the MANCHILD EQUATION) (Joseph the Blessings is called the Memorial, until the Seven Years of Revelation, when Joseph the Blessing is Accounted with the Tribes, when Moses the Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah is Revealed) (slash that statement)

INRI, Incest/Rape/Murder, that was written on the Cross of Jesus to denote the "Jumping Jesus Equation" of 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, which is completed when the Seven Years of Revelation Begins. God vocalized his unwillingness to contend with satan, more than his willingness to cut and eliminate his mercies and judgments based on your sin.....................Now God plans to push forward, regardless of your sin, God reveals his judgement according to the "Tables of the Gospel's Law".

"According to the Tables of the Gospel's Law" = God rebukes Satan with the Deadly Head Wound, and then God reveals that this DUMB AND BLIND NATURE is also healed. This can readily mean the death of your president, and, the activation of a "True Unified Field Theory", based on God's correction of the usage of Light (GOD SAID Seven Seals, then God rebuked that position and said Seven Thunders, but when God issued that statement he said also to his Angels of 10000 and 1000 Kingdoms to be silent on the matter, until the Seven Years of Daniel Begins)

"Incest Relations by the State Funding with Moses, a Blind and Dumb Death Continued" = Roswell New Mexico to Parallel the Vision of Saul by the Witch, sure July of 1947 ................. July of 1948 for Isreal's War/Independance is a deliberate work of Satan ....................... 2300 Days from Flight 370 does equal July of 2018.....................God does not use the figure of 2300 in Revelation, God uses 1600 Furlongs from 9/11/2001.....................(You wages for your pride and pleasure with me, can still equal the deaths of Seven Billion both dumb and blind, but as I've said, do not acknowledge a negro, an ethnic of anykind or a jew, and investigate my claims of these portal openings by shooting me in the head, God knows what the ethnic people do to me under the funding of the state at present, in the concealing of their corpses continually, and for a long time)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Kamikaze, this is not about UFOs ... as much as a perspective of ‘time’ ... as there is only 1 Future and ‘aliens’ have to live by the same universal rules ... :whistling: Try to spend a little more time thinking about the consequences...

:whoa: Are you a Christian??? Do you understand ‘God Law’?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:44 pm

Gus Who wrote:Kamikaze, this is not about UFOs ... as much as a perspective of ‘time’ ... as there is only 1 Future and ‘aliens’ have to live by the same universal rules ... :whistling: Try to spend a little more time thinking about the consequences...

:whoa: Are you a Christian??? Do you understand ‘God Law’?

(We can know the Hour of the Lord's Return?)

youtube.com/watch?v=1KAb8Vm-Ot4&t=398s&ytbChannel=Top+5s+Finest
jesuswalk.com/christian-symbols/chi-rho.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=HC5xqhfzKfc&ytbChannel=Quidam%20Graecus
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZKhk2iVHpQ&ytbChannel=Criminally%20Listed

(Chi Rho Px Symbol?) (Augur Reb Mabus = "True Unified Field")
Mass and Light = Pride
Mass and Gravity = Pride
Mass and Time (Acceleration) = Pride

Pride is the Natural/Conventional Theory, it stays the way it is until the end of the gospel's program, it cannot be modified or amended ............... in the "True Unified Field" God allows, the fundamental way Light/Gravity/Time behaves remains the same, they are unmovable, however the way "Space Behaves, can Modify Mass, so a True Unified Field is produced in the mist of these unmodifable values".

Space and Light = Mass exceeds Natural/Conventional Theory
Space and its Variances = (True) Mass isn't necessary for "energy or potential"
Space Variances and Resonances = Mass exceeds Conventional Projections in Critical Conditions (denoting excitation)

(Teleportation, mass can exceed light, with no impact on time, gravity, or light processes ...................Anti Gravity, or conversion of energy and mass (spontaneous generation), can take place as a function of mass being modified, (True) Gravity is never modified ...................... The "True Unified Field" God allows, reacts inside the Natural/Conventional Theory, but it never does exceed certain things we have already understood)

ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/shroud-turin-controversial-cloth-defies-explanation-study-shows-it-has-dna-020577
youtube.com/watch?v=jX4z51Y6FkE&ytbChannel=Golden+Hedgehog+Productions

"True Unified Field" which is in Green, operates in the, "Natural/Conventional Theory" which is in Pink ................... the behavior of LIGHT, which reacts to SPACE .....................serves as the ON/OFF switch, in the limitation of the Gospel's Law. Obviously this is impossible for us to perform, but once God performs the action, it makes a "True Unified Field" possible.

("Jumping Jesus Updated") (it is better to know the hour of the lords coming? or to prepare the hearts of the people for what is necessary? when God allows Moses to proclaim the ethics do not have a legal right to live, and they are weighed against your lives, will you then at that time kill to end your suffering, or will you rejoice with suffering and pain for seven years)

youtube.com/watch?v=LJc6MaIfXdk&ytbChannel=Dark5

Donald Trump is Deceased, this marks the Seven Years of Revelation .................... (In the Top Photo: Donald Trump to the Left is Compared to "JFK and BABA VANGA" ......................... Incest under the funding of the state with me as a child when I had blond hair, is compared to BABA VANGA's blond hair .......................... you don't have a legal right to live, and assassination should be completed around 11/22, so we'll have to see how viable this conclusion is .................. not just incest relationships under state funding, but incest/rape/murder, and for years, with exclusive usage of ethnic persons ...................... God intends to answer the the rebuke of the jews and ethnics and the usa that is contending with my authority and my testimony)

As Soon as JFK was Euthanized! The "Men in Black" that people talk about, became an exclusive reference to the precise day and hour of the lord's return. That is a no contest argument, but we can also say this:

God counted 27 Resurrections of Nguyen Van Lem, as the "Jumping Jesus", and then Nostradamus makes reference to "27", and then to "100", so God is counting to 100 for Nguyen Van Lem/Moses, we can abridge this in a different way:

Jesus Baptized by John (God) = Nguyen Van Lem Dead
Jesus Taken up High Mountain = 9/11/2001
Jesus Concealed by the Tomb, and even after it was opened = Flight 370
Jesus Deadly Head Wound Healed with Thomas Finger Example = JFK ASSASSINATION/DONALD TRUMP

First Resurrection God will count that person's life or resurrection...................but after the first resurrection, God is counting the walk of faith, along with his processes, it is, near impossible without using parallels or God's Declarations to answer his coming........................as I've said, during the course of this discussion, the USA has been sicking negros, ethincs, and furiously using my mother to satisfy their pleasure with me...................all of this will be disclosed to the public, and I want these people compensated and not prosecuted, as INRI passes from taking a role with me, INRI with the public and your pain and suffering will take center stage................so I may not address the public openly, but we will see what is necessary by the time of next week, as we wrap this discussion up.
Last edited by Kamikaze on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:59 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:48 pm

Never heard of a whistling mass. Who composed it, Whistler's mother?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 am

:whistling:

How many roads must a man walk down
Before you call him a man
How many seas must a white dove sail
Before she sleeps in the sand
Yes, 'n' how many times must the cannon balls fly
Before they're forever banned
The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind
Yes, 'n' how many years can a mountain exist
Before it's washed to the sea
Yes, 'n' how many years can some people exist
Before they're allowed to be free
Yes, 'n' how many times can a man turn his head
And pretend that he just doesn't see
Yes, 'n' how many times must a man look up
Before he can see the sky
Yes, 'n' how many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry
Yes, 'n' how many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died
Songwriter: Bob Dylan

Though Christ composed Mass as too Hymns... self as Christ~mas :whistling: songs
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:45 am

Kamikaze... :whoa: Pride? ...
Ge=~wat2 ~~~ simplifies Truth to mass, just like E=mc2, though Gravity force is incomplete in such Therory of Relativity

Kamikaze wrote:
(We can know the Hour of the Lord's Return?)

(Chi Rho Px Symbol?) (Augur Reb Mabus = "True Unified Field")
Mass and Light = Pride
Mass and Gravity = Pride
Mass and Time (Acceleration) = Pride

Pride is the Natural/Conventional Theory, it stays the way it is until the end of the gospel's program, it cannot be modified or amended ............... in the "True Unified Field" God allows, the fundamental way Light/Gravity/Time behaves remains the same, they are unmovable, however the way "Space Behaves, can Modify Mass, so a True Unified Field is produced in the mist of these unmodifable values".

Space and Light = Mass exceeds Natural/Conventional Theory
Space and its Variances = (True) Mass isn't necessary for "energy or potential"
Space Variances and Resonances = Mass exceeds Conventional Projections in Critical Conditions (denoting excitation)

(Teleportation, mass can exceed light, with no impact on time, gravity, or light processes ...................Anti Gravity, or conversion of energy and mass (spontaneous generation), can take place as a function of mass being modified, (True) Gravity is never modified ...................... The "True Unified Field" God allows, reacts inside the Natural/Conventional Theory, but it never does exceed certain things we have already understood)

"True Unified Field" which is in Green, operates in the, "Natural/Conventional Theory" which is in Pink ................... the behavior of LIGHT, which reacts to SPACE .....................serves as the ON/OFF switch, in the limitation of the Gospel's Law. Obviously this is impossible for us to perform, but once God performs the action, it makes a "True Unified Field" possible.

("Jumping Jesus Updated") (it is better to know the hour of the lords coming? or to prepare the hearts of the people for what is necessary? when God allows Moses to proclaim the ethics do not have a legal right to live, and they are weighed against your lives, will you then at that time kill to end your suffering, or will you rejoice with suffering and pain for seven years)

Donald Trump is Deceased, this marks the Seven Years of Revelation .................... (In the Top Photo: Donald Trump to the Left is Compared to "JFK and BABA VANGA" ......................... Incest under the funding of the state with me as a child when I had blond hair, is compared to BABA VANGA's blond hair .......................... you don't have a legal right to live, and assassination should be completed around 11/22, so we'll have to see how viable this conclusion is .................. not just incest relationships under state funding, but incest/rape/murder, and for years, with exclusive usage of ethnic persons ...................... God intends to answer the the rebuke of the jews and ethnics and the usa that is contending with my authority and my testimony)

As Soon as JFK was Euthanized! The "Men in Black" that people talk about, became an exclusive reference to the precise day and hour of the lord's return. That is a no contest argument, but we can also say this:

God counted 27 Resurrections of Nguyen Van Lem, as the "Jumping Jesus", and then Nostradamus makes reference to "27", and then to "100", so God is counting to 100 for Nguyen Van Lem/Moses, we can abridge this in a different way:

Jesus Baptized by John (God) = Nguyen Van Lem Dead
Jesus Taken up High Mountain = 9/11/2001
Jesus Concealed by the Tomb, and even after it was opened = Flight 370
Jesus Deadly Head Wound Healed with Thomas Finger Example = JFK ASSASSINATION/DONALD TRUMP

First Resurrection God will count that person's life or resurrection...................but after the first resurrection, God is counting the walk of faith, along with his processes, it is, near impossible without using parallels or God's Declarations to answer his coming........................as I've said, during the course of this discussion, the USA has been sicking negros, ethincs, and furiously using my mother to satisfy their pleasure with me...................all of this will be disclosed to the public, and I want these people compensated and not prosecuted, as INRI passes from taking a role with me, INRI with the public and your pain and suffering will take center stage................so I may not address the public openly, but we will see what is necessary by the time of next week, as we wrap this discussion up.

The Question went to belief in spiritual mass... as inn Christ~~~mass ... as return of “The Lord” is present~~~ (spiritually speaking ) ... as ... light.. space... time... continuum... [goes to belief and actual “Truth”] as :infinity: ‘incite’ :idea: (wat2) [ :geek: the everlasting bulb as E (energy)] The Force... God

... as understanding Wii et. al. Know the Day and Hour (if one perceives the future at this point in time)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:29 am

(Everything Should Now be Invalidated at this level, Coming Closer to Ending Seven Billion Lives, Dumb and Blind) Version 2

youtube.com/watch?v=crve9XCf4zo&ytbChannel=null

(After 11/22, JFK ASSASSINATION, All Legal Evidence in the Gospel's Law as illustrated to us with signs, as we are commanded to keep watch, are invalid, for that conclusion. The "Deadly Head Wound = Seven Years", is invalidated. We are officially in the Seven Years of Revelation, under the theme of Blind and Dumb)

1260 is Stated Three Times in Revelation (1260/42/42), From Flight 370 + 1260 Days = AUGUST 2017, add seven more years to that you end up with AUGUST 2024 .................... This Year is the division between the 70th Year and the Final 7 Years .................. JFK ASSASSINATION is a projection against the gospel's law, and because God has not reacted, this makes Flight 370 the more correct and actionable position, based on God reacting, so nothing at all needs to happen to reproof us in our understanding of Revelation ..................... (The Prophecy of Jerusalem's Destruction or all the Jewish People killed to identify with the Sign of the Lord's Coming, is a challenge response .................. 33 Degrees for 33 Days of Pleiades 8/21 to 9/23 as a challenge response has failed ..................... 40 Days for the Lord's Return from Fatima 10/13 to JFK 11/22 is a challenge response that can fail ........................ Jerusalem Destruction is revolving challenge response, it has no clear connection to 1947 Roswell and 2300 Days from Flight 370) (Jerusalem's Destruction, does not assign Seven Years, there's no clear coherent transition based on the gospel's law, for example, 1260 Days from Flight 370, and 1335 Days from Flight 370 will bring us to JFK, if God answers that, according to your willingness to do that, it will just be inside the seven years at some point with Jerusalem's Destruction)

gizmodo.com/5865946/experts-are-baffled-by-these-mysterious-ancient-markings-found-in-jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=crve9XCf4zo&ytbChannel=null

The Stone was found to contain the 10 Commandments, above that is "Augur Reb Mabus"

Space and Light (the Circle) (Inert Black Hole/Vaccum)
Space Variance as Substitute for Mass (the Bar below the Circle) (Energy/Potential without (True) Mass)
Space Variance and Mass Resonances (MB figure) (Exceeding and Modifying the Natural/Conventional Theory, within the terms of pre-existing clauses for light, gravity and time)

Sheena wrote:Never heard of a whistling mass. Who composed it, Whistler's mother?

phantomsandmonsters.com/2010/04/where-is-that-extraterrestrial-rosetta.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_flyingobjects34.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9N8Tjcu3J7s&ytbChannel=Documentary+Portal

(about 6:30 min into the video you will see the chinese account of a "True Unified Field")

DEADLY HEAD WOUND is Circled in Green, when God exclusively used the Sons of Man to declare his mercies and judgments this was true. When God brought in the sons of Joseph the Blessing, for the Testimony of Jesus, we can view the DEADLY HEAD WOUND as being healed, this is an argument God is Disputing.

When God began to count 10000 Angels and 1000 Kingdoms, then, God began to already heal the Dead Head Wound, in order to proclaim this argument in the modification of "Light", in order to produce a "True Unified Field".

PINK represents the "True Unified Field", this is compared to JERUSALEM's WALL and Peoples..................The "True Unified Field" doesn't modify, Light, Gravity, or Time, it exists as activity in the expression of a Modified Light or Vaccum and in Modified Mass or energy/potential without (True) Mass.

The Dotted (Characters to the right) Line in the Chinese depiction of a "True Unified Field" represents the unvariable nature of Light/Gravity/Time, that does not change....................the same is true for the Dotted Line below that in the stone wall....................the same is true for the Bold Line that is pointing to the Circle that represents, Light, Gravity and Time.

(I am going to invalidate the phrase "Whistling Mass", because a, Inert Black Hole or Special Vaccum is necessary to supplement Conventional/Natural Theory, and this is not (True) Mass at all..........................I am going to instead of invaliding the phrase "Whistling Mass", throw it into question, as a clause for the "Resonance between Mass and Space Variance" (Space Variance and its Resonances with Mass) (For, the alternating behavior of mass against the natural laws, in the practical) ....................... we can see this as the "SUN" below the Bold Arrow, in the UFO GUARDIAN Diagram on the Bottom ............................. we can see this as the black face to the right of the pink line in the center ........................ we can probably see this as the red spot with a "v" or "s" to the upper right of the green circle)
Last edited by Kamikaze on Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:03 pm

Kamikaze wrote:(Everything Should Now be Invalidated at this level, Coming Closer to Ending Seven Billion Lives, Dumb and Blind) Version 2

Failure too recognize the ‘2nd’ (time) the light will shine on this world... as Christ ~~~mass is taught
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 am

Kamikaze... more cancer that your interpreting inn 2 scriptures... as 1260... 1290 and 1335 are perspectives to frame inn Time wise the brink of war over Jerusalem. Though you’ve gone way too far ~~ Fear wise~~~ as a Christian.

As I told you 1290 and 1335 have already been decoded...

Let’s see what happens on 11/22 ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:05 pm

What does all this evangelism got to do with dreaming?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:32 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:(Everything Should Now be Invalidated at this level, Coming Closer to Ending Seven Billion Lives, Dumb and Blind) Version 2

Failure too recognize the ‘2nd’ (time) the light will shine on this world... as Christ ~~~mass is taught

(HAHA (?) Restatement - "Jewish Field Theory") (Recap Version 2)

youtube.com/watch?v=5LgmnvPXVJ0&ytbChannel=We%20Are%20In%20A%20Software
youtube.com/watch?v=rsAg8MzwM9A&ytbChannel=null

e=mc2 // ge // wat2 = MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN (Conventional Unified Field)
ev // fv // 2wv = ELOI ELOI LAMA SABATHANI (True Unified Field)

(Incest/Rape/Murder) In the Old Testament a wife was typically identified with his "mercies" .................. then Jesus taught circumcision in the new testament ..................... God deliberately invalidates his "mercies" for using force against the Son of Man (the President may die at your own hands, and in your pride, this has substituted itself in place of the gospel's law, that is what we are observing, regardless of God performing the action ................ so the President may not die by God's Hands, maybe your own, and that in itself, doesn't mean anything at all) (using force against, doesn't mean anything at all, nonetheless, this discussion has produced a revival in the state sponsored activity of incest/rape/murder with the ethnics and jews here in the usa, with me, that is the reward of this discussion, a revival in your dumb and blind death, we are well within the seven years right now, well, we'll see what happens on 11/22, maybe nothing at all!) (back to topic) (We do not assign value to, words like "and/the/of", however the Gospel does, because that is true, you can translate Nostradamus "Augur Reb Mabus", into "Antipas the Martyr", or "Gog and Magog", but this is not a heavenly language, therefore it is not as important as MENE...........and...............ELOI" ................ while you have pleasure yourselves with in using ethnics and state funding during this discussion, it means nothing, and seven billion will still die dumb and blind, and if you give me evidence, of a negro or an ethnic that wants to use lethal force against me, we will have more nightly walks, but right now, the negros and ethics seems to staying away for some reason or another)

youtube.com/watch?v=8NlC-ZXP1gw&ytbChannel=%23Mind%20Warehouse
youtube.com/watch?v=RBB1e6i0_I8&ytbChannel=Nuke%27s%20Top%205
(about 47 mins into the exodus video)

(Genetic Dan is a blind and dumb corpse, you can't let them influence your judgement, and especially when they have communion with a gew ............ there's no science, there's no facts, there is only a need to violate me and to use me as the mechanism to complete their suicide, and nothing more) (this is not at all a bad thing, especially if seven billion will die dumb and blind, they are not the law, but this is good, as I've said the level of force against me was good in reach spikes like 2013 to 2014 in 2017

God delivered the Hebrews, it was an example of a "True Unified Field" (Augur Reb Mabus) .................. When a "Special Vaccum" allows "Zero Point Generation" of Energy and Potential by substituting itself with (True) Mass, then and only then will "Critical Condition", Excitation of Mass by Resonance with the Space Variance Processes, can take place ................... it is not an argument we can introduce, it is an argument, Science has understood because it has received, what little remains of the Testimonies of the Three Wise Men.

youtube.com/watch?v=3MTuyVGWkB0&ytbChannel=24BaZZa%20-%20Saved%20By%20Grace%20Productions
youtube.com/watch?v=JY_F606E268&ytbChannel=Private%20Universe.

JFK was an is an Act of God .................... Nguyen Van Lem's DEADLY HEAD WOUND was not an Act of God ...................... at present there is a universal collaboration for the JFK Anniversary at the division between the 70th and final 7 years of revelation ............... this can only be resolved on and around 11/22/2017 .................... Nostradamus claim of "27 Years for Antichrist", is resolved and completed with Nguyen Van Lem, the first resurrection of Moses .................... as a prophecy it is unresolved with JFK, and as a prophecy it will be expired and terminated on and around 11/22/2017 .................... this conclusion will no longer sync with the gospel's law

(2300 when God Saw Heaven with Stephen for the fate of Jerusalem's Destruction at the hands of men, sometime during the seven years, or not at all) ("Luke I am your Father" - Star Wars ....................... JFK has incest relations with his sister and produced a child (that child took his intend to take his live, and was executed) and also a rape relationship with BABA VANGA ............... as a spiritual center, since God is viewing the presidency that way .................. Donald Trump is not guilty of these charges, but he is guilty by consequence of the state funded incest/rape/murder, and ethnic usage with me (chemical/electric/behavior), as long as seven billion die dumb and blind, its not important, but this is only important as your charge, when the president is dead, there won't be a controversy, if that happens next week) (Wrapping up this Discussion?)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:41 pm

... Trump is not going to die... as everyone knows he’s the bully on the block... and when Jesus returns, Trump loses ... as no more wars ... (Trump is the one pushing for war...)

Also everyone knows that Jerusalem we’ll be at the brink of war (due to what already happen 1290 code) and waiting as ‘TIME’ goes... to the new era

Though 1260 is a different perspective ... let’s wait till after 11/22, as I am looking at earthquakes...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:31 pm

11/22: JFK.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:37 pm

Gus Who wrote:... Trump is not going to die... as everyone knows he’s the bully on the block... and when Jesus returns, Trump loses ... as no more wars ... (Trump is the one pushing for war...)

Also everyone knows that Jerusalem we’ll be at the brink of war (due to what already happen 1290 code) and waiting as ‘TIME’ goes... to the new era

Though 1260 is a different perspective ... let’s wait till after 11/22, as I am looking at earthquakes...

(Everything is Resolved Then?) (History?)

twitter.com/buzzlamp/status/667071535199358976
assaultweb.net/forums/showthread.php?t=147930

(The Image ontop that shows a Grey Lady, has more or less been removed from several places on the internet, however, 'we've managed to find something) (The Christian Community is a blind and dumb false witness, that is clear cut, they believe Jesus will return to Jerusalem and anoint the Jews ................ however ............... the jews are also described as "roadkill", and to bless that position the gospel only says that "the Jewish Bodies will be seen in "Sodom and Egypt" where Christ's Testimony was Crucified", that is stated as a parable in the book of revelations) (JFK ANNIVERSARY and the DEADLY HEAD WOUND is legitimate, but so is Stephen's Prophecy about the destruction of Jerusalem)

(With that Said ................. 112 Prophecy of Saint Malachy and Allen C. Martin, previously resonated with 12/21/2012, and the "Black Madonna" as a picture of the Black President at that time ................. in truth ............... The Mayan Prophecy describes the Center of the Galaxy (2012) and the Dark Rift (2017) which our sun traverses in a period of about 5 Years, it was a position that was deleted from the internet, because it was legitimate in concluding that 12/21/2012 was a false claim, and also there was no resonance with the Gospel's Claim of 70 Years Exactly)

(At Present .................. God has only assigned his Return to 2300 of Daniel, and then God has abolished that statement in the book of Revelation .................. God did not destroy Jerusalem in Stephen's Prophecy in Acts 22:18-20, this does not mean that God will not acknowledge this position with Satan .................. in the Book of Revelation God only assigns his return for 5 months (SCORPIONS/MANCHILD is given POWER (this geographic area is limited) ....................... 1260/1290 of Daniel and 1335 of Daniel do fall within the 70 Year Division, but God never Assigned his return with absolution to these values)

(With no Controversy between God and Man, God has assigned his return the MANCHILD/SCORPION to the destruction of Jerusalem, and to the 5 Months of Revelation Only, everything else is factual but not a no Contest Clause)

youtube.com/watch?v=FgZ1hBlz02M&ytbChannel=null
youtube.com/watch?v=JfvlGCyrMs0&ytbChannel=Interesting+Facts
(about 40:40 into the jfk video)

That Green Line with JFK in the above photo says "Yellow Mark on Curb" .................. this represents the introduction of a Inert Black Hole into "Natural/Conventional Field Theory", and this matches the projections ....................... also this matches projections of our Sun Reaching the more correct position of the Dark Rift which is slightly off the Galactic Center ................... all of this is good and legitimate, but the argument of "Modifying Light, so that Light conjunctions with Space, to perform "Zero Point Theory", is not a native process of our universe, it requires God to throw the on/off switch.

(2012 Never Failed, it was the result of Internet and Content Filtering that only provided an incomplete conclusion set) (I tried this out myself back in 2012, forget what I said in the "Official Forums", about the 5 added days of their 360 Day Calendar and the distance between 2012 and 2017, anyway)

1. God says 2300 Days, then rebukes that, and Implies the Destruction of Jerusalem
2. God says 5 Months for MANCHILD/SCORPION

INRI (the way the ethincs and jews cause me suffering and pain for there pleasure here in the usa) (doesn't mean anything at all to God, except for the fact that God can stop restraining sin, and hasten the destruction of Jerusalem) (the problem of authority the blind and dumb may have with Moses is perfectly ok, it is serving God's Interests if any, we have officially been in the Seven Years of Revelation since, around 8/21/2017, matching the mayan calendar's creation date, relatively speaking) (nothing happens at all on 11/22/2017, then this end time is a issue about Jerusalem, and the Christian's Pride of False Witnessings about Jesus, and not about Moses specifically, the USA, or a sign or a vision, because we have all that already)

youtube.com/watch?v=lq44i9HcMOU&ytbChannel=dazzathecameraman
youtube.com/watch?v=oZwxvp0K47c&ytbChannel=null
youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA&ytbChannel=SupernaturalTVShow

INRI (Incest/Rape/Murder), that includes male rape, or solicitation that these people do with me also..............What you do to me, does not matter, you cannot force God's Hand. The instruction I gave you to blow out my brains are valid, and the negros and ethnics that read this discussion, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, and manage to get hold of my whereabouts do that continually, and end up taking lives or their own, or people of their own races, that is the price of their pride. The price of your pride is the destruction of jerusalem lead by the jews using force against me, and that conversely may lead to the Sign of Divorce, before Seven Billion Lives are deceased......................You Goal is let seven billions lives die dumb and blind, I am the mechanism to make that happen, and after that it is your pride. So far everything is good, and with nothing happening at all, we'll leave this discussion at that. (5 Months only for the Limited Geographic Area of the City of Philadelphia for MANCHILD/SCORPION) (If you want more from God, then, follow my law, or destroy jerusalem) (I feel good about feeling more suffering and pain, to help in a blind and dumb death, so focus on that, at the moment, the last few days/weeks have been good, the jews and ethnics under the authority of the state have been using my mother more furiously to solicit incest, there are no children involved at the moment, but from time to time, I've been known to contact the police department, or nothing, as we continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:45 am

You need to understand biblical code ...as Jesus is Lord over spiritual...( Ge=~wat2 )

God = Spirit

And Jerusalem is considered “Holy Ground” and therefore like all churches and holy places property of God. As there is only one God!

Aliens (UFO) have to live by the same universal code ... under ‘Godfather rules ~ Time’ as dumb and blind go...
2 Religion and non Religion... (dingbat and dimwit or + or - R (as R stands for religious beliefs)

As ‘Blind’ do not see / get ‘Holy Spirit’ (this dream / Ghost / code language) being poured out ...
some clear, and some not so clear...
as Religion is a step ... movement ...
As Christ ~~ (movement) ~~~ Mass. (goes to Christians like Christmas to end of Time/year)

So for the sake of argument... everyone could agree that Jerusalem is going to fought over like 2 dudes over a woman too Who owns her... Mass (land) and what ‘Faith’ she should be brought up inn... as Jews and ... gentiles (Muslims/ Palestinians ) have @ her... (as currently there the 2 parties fighting ... )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Gus Who wrote:God = Spirit
Nope, God = Love.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Gus Who wrote:You need to understand biblical code ...as Jesus is Lord over spiritual...( Ge=~wat2 )

God = Spirit

And Jerusalem is considered “Holy Ground” and therefore like all churches and holy places property of God. As there is only one God!

Aliens (UFO) have to live by the same universal code ... under ‘Godfather rules ~ Time’ as dumb and blind go...
2 Religion and non Religion... (dingbat and dimwit or + or - R (as R stands for religious beliefs)

As ‘Blind’ do not see / get ‘Holy Spirit’ (this dream / Ghost / code language) being poured out ...
some clear, and some not so clear...
as Religion is a step ... movement ...
As Christ ~~ (movement) ~~~ Mass. (goes to Christians like Christmas to end of Time/year)

So for the sake of argument... everyone could agree that Jerusalem is going to fought over like 2 dudes over a woman too Who owns her... Mass (land) and what ‘Faith’ she should be brought up inn... as Jews and ... gentiles (Muslims/ Palestinians ) have @ her... (as currently there the 2 parties fighting ... )

(History Volume 2 or is it 3?) (Everything will be settled on 11/22/2017, youtube.com/watch?v=5MPHGt9LmfA&ytbChannel=SupernaturalTVShow, Donald Trump is Dead, then you may listen to my law, of using the DEADLY HEAD WOULD to excite the pockets of Joseph, for the Portal Openings, to our Off World Expeditions, Mars, and More..............it is more important to understand why God killed JFK and not Nguyen Van Lem, then, the prospect of everything being resolved on 11/22/2017 and it will be in a few days, as you will understand soon)

n.yam.com/Article/20140326193796/
youtube.com/watch?v=NGvVUE5vLN0&ytbChannel=Scary%20Nature

(Transition) Jesus Taught Circumcision, and to answer that, Jesus revealed that his DEADLY HEAD WOUND was healed to rebuke Thomas (As Chastisement Thomas was Euthanized) .................. "Joseph the Memorial" ..................... God's usage of the Sons of Man changed when the Testimony of Jesus presented itself, God no longer wants mankind to look to a Son of Man, for the proclamation of his judgment in the earth .................... God wants mankind to look to the elimination of "Dead Work and Dead Flesh", for the proclamation of his judgement in the Earth (This is True based on this Fact) All the Angels of the Old Testament, All the Sons of Man, were God himself, or Jesus himself ............... All the Sons of Man in the New Testament, are not God himself or Jesus himself (Two Witness Equation), but are a testimony of God's Will...................God does not classify the "MANCHILD" as a "SON OF MAN" for that reason, it is an EQUATION OF SCORPIONS, (Joseph with the Sons of Man are classified as the Memorial) (Joseph with Man and God is classified as the Equation of Dead Work and Dead Flesh) (this is the New Testament Transition)

(Christians and Jews, are dumb and blind, in the sense that, they are willfully ignorant of the new testament transition ................ the Three Wise Men, did teach, reveal a few truths, and were killed, God allowed them to be overtaken, that is the law ................. the Sign of Divorce for Philadelphia, USA is not based on Me at all, or your pleasure with me, if God doesn't want me to die, then you will feel my pain, when it comes to feeling pain its a different matter with satan then causing pain .................. what you have done with state funded incest/rape/murder, is divide God's Attention with My Testimony, that will cost your president his life, the same as JFK lost his life for the USA's meddling with the death of Nguyen Van Lem ................... this is impersonal, but because this is house of ephraim or the jews, and that is not a tribe God intends to kill, your chastisement will come quicker, since God has used them to carry the gospel's law in the past) (the Holocaust, just like the destruction of Jerusalem today, was caused by the Jewish lead incest/rape/murder of the son of man Edward Leedskalnin at that time, and today it is me again, so far everything is good, and we need to see what happens) (Jesus did write in the sand in Jerusalem before the Great Harlot, and he wrote BABYLON THE GREAT MOTHER OF HARLOTS, now that clause is not finished, because God says his Testimony is Crucified a Second Time in Revelation, so we'll see how this goes, soon) (After Next Week there is nothing left, but to be a blind and dumb corpse over my dead corpse and that will complete the law, or to settle this with jerusalem) (pain for pain)

britannica.com/science/Higgs-boson
the-red-thread.net/KNIGHTS/secret41.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UxvdUrNG_Ro&ytbChannel=Documentaries+in+HD

The Higgs Boson Diagram with the "W Fork" represents "Zero Point" in a Hypothical Unified Field, it is the point of no excitation or least energy/potential ...................... What you observe is not a Higgs Boson, it is the effect of "Theory of Relativity", Light/Gravity/Time, which does not allow a "True Unified Field', we've crossed out the conclusion you are observing with a pink X.................the "True Unified Field" is Circled in Pink, it is not triggered by the taking of Wives or Flesh and Blood, it is triggered by eliminating DEAD WORK AND DEAD FLESH, the pink Arrow is Pointing to Jerusalem.

The Language of the Law you are pronouncing, involves Light to Mass, Gravity to Mass and Time to Mass ............ these are not possible, everything must be referenced from the perspective of the Inert Vaccum or Black Hole, so that it is Space to Light, Space to Mass, Space to Energy/Potential (Acceleration/Critical Condition) ................. the place of dispute is the "Zero Point" in the "Hypothical True Unified Field", at least for now the Zero Point is only Theory of Relativity, the Zero Point is not the Generation of Energy or Mass (the DEADLY HEAD WOUND is valid for a point of rebuke, but your law is, DEAD WORK AND DEAD FLESH, when you decide to blow out my brains to excite the fields of joseph it is an example for your quest of dead work and dead flesh, that is how you understand the law, and what happens soon)

youtube.com/watch?v=ARH8Yt2fpvI&ytbChannel=null
youtube.com/watch?v=B26ZoMG6acE&ytbChannel=XVII%20LXXVI

(Not Fairy in the Top Image, it is, MANCHILD = SCORPION = 5 MONTHS) God's Declarative Will for a "True Unified Field" does not exceed that value ....................... God's Permissive Will on the subject debates the Seven Year and Seventy Year Period, based on DEAD WORK AND DEAD FLESH ...................... Right now, nothing has to be complicated, from our understanding...............when your president is dead, if that happens, since in you pride you reject the law and the timetables, Sutton and Macdade Blvd in Folsom PA, blow out my brains to activate the portal, once we are finished with that, we will being our massive expedition off world, following the last know locations of flight 370 in the indian ocean .................... everything else is valid also, but, you can ignore everything, or just focus that, as the lives of seven billion come to a full and complete close (Edward Leedskalnin's Mother and Most of his Family were killed after he left germany because of an accident .................. All of Nostradamus's Relatives, Spouse and Next of Kin were killed when he left the earth) (If there is value in that from God, you will see at that time, it is between you and god the matter of ending the genealogy of Moses)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams