Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My Identical Twin - has LIGHTENING instead of a FACE

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

My Identical Twin - has LIGHTENING instead of a FACE

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Fri Oct 06, 2017 11:36 am

I am in the apartment and I step outside. I see a dead zebra finch on the side walk. Mom and I are arguing. Mom yells over and over again, “I can make $3000.00 a month off of welfare!” and slams the door on me. My position is that I never want to be on welfare. I have been kicked out of my apartment by Mom. I take a look at the dead finch. This is the finch that died a few years ago. He springs to life and and flying around and hopping around. He eludes me but I ask him if he would come back inside the apartment. He does, and when he does fly back in, I am able to get my back into my apartment. Mom is no longer there. I comb my hair and while I am looking in the mirror, I see myself peaking out from behind me. I have a doppelganger. This first appears with in place of the face, a dark area with lightening flashing in it. Then it is me. I am surprised. I tell it to go away, she says, Pardon? I can’t go away. There is where the dream ended. I get the impression that the other me is smarter than me.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: My Identical Twin - has LIGHTENING instead of a FACE

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:27 pm

You have problems with mother. But there is something in your own spirit that can love you and help you and delight in you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:19 pm

Isn’t that a down under bird? (Maybe to do with something dead and buried ... re-tweeting)

:whistling: The Parent company... and well... fare

:geek: as a twin myself...I’d say yes to you being a little slow to get the ...
[Reveal] Spoiler:
light :idea:
:toothless: just Bull ;) winkling ... blink, blink, blink
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Sheena wrote:You have problems with mother. But there is something in your own spirit that can love you and help you and delight in you.

I think that makes sense, thanks!
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:49 pm

Zie geshundt. Having come to terms and satisfied, hope the usual pests here don't bother you too much.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Thanks!
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:43 am

She saw the :idea: