Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sacrificing Black men...

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Sacrificing Black men...

Postby Gus Who » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:25 pm

I had this dream a couple days ago...

I was at a resort (I think) in Florida (it look like) on some sort of large deck / pool area and overgrown landscape in crocodile/alligator infested area... I was a little nervous were the deck comes in contact with this area and there was a higher deck overlooking this area ...

The next thing I know, I am watching a healthy (fit 6' tall) looking black man in swim trunks (like he was sun tanning by this area) and a 20' crocodile/ alligator swallow him in one quick action and disappear back into bush ... as I was shocked :o

as they should not be that big in the first place...

I look down a little farther to see another black guy having to lay down ??? as to be sacrificed to these crocodile / alligator's and watch it happen again... (which made me mad :fuming: ) and I woke up...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Sacrificing Black men...

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:11 pm

There is your own animal nature, and also your humanity, which being black is unknowable to you.
In the brain that would refer to appetites and impulse vs. thinking and making meaning.
Dream shows what we already know about Gus.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Gus Who wrote:I had this dream a couple days ago...

I was at a resort (I think) in Florida (it look like) on some sort of large deck / pool area and overgrown landscape in crocodile/alligator infested area... I was a little nervous were the deck comes in contact with this area and there was a higher deck overlooking this area ...

The next thing I know, I am watching a healthy (fit 6' tall) looking black man in swim trunks (like he was sun tanning by this area) and a 20' crocodile/ alligator swallow him in one quick action and disappear back into bush ... as I was shocked :o

I look down a little farther to see another black guy having to lay down ??? as to be sacrificed to these crocodile / alligator's and watch it happen again... (which made me mad :fuming: ) and I woke up...

http://www.fortworthastro.com/beginner2.html
http://www.historyrevealed.com/article/ ... i-swastika

The Swastika, Nazi Symbol, can be viewed as a celestial equation. With the Andromedia Galaxy (the Women), aligned with Constellation Virgo, and Leo with Cygnus, this forms a Great Cross.............Similar to the Mayan Cosmic Cross, and the Mayan Red Goddess Parallel............this represents 33 Days from 8/21 to 9/23 or Leo to Virgo, in which the Andromeda Galaxy Opens up as a point of reproof in which Noah's Flood did not take place..........the same way God is not giving another Flood of Noah Today...........(The Great Goddess Diana of Jupiter - Virgo Jupiter's Alignment - According to Paul in the Gospel was the basis for his expedition off world recorded in acts, in which the Serpent fell off his Arm, this is similar to the Mayan Man being Swallowed by a Snake Parallel.

34 Cygni (P Cygni)
It was first observed by the Dutch astronomer Willem Janszoon Blaeu in August 1600. It had not been discovered sooner because it only brightened to third magnitude in the last few years of the 16th century.
http://www.constellation-guide.com/cons ... tellation/

9/11/2001 God dropped the Crocodile Man/Falling Man from the Twin Towers, and 16 Years from that (at his 34th Year of Age), (also according to the unarius ufo groups 16000 B.C. for 16 Years from 2001 as they state it or Rev. 14:20)............Then at that time, around 9/23/2017, God acts a second time, during the Leo and Virgo Alignment with Jupiter, to resolved INRI (Inces*/Rape/Murder), as funded by the church and state of the usa with the Antichrist, towards the benefit of Revelation's Seven Years.

(You are brainwashed to accept extremes levels of pain by society, that is to say, the media and the authorities are not being truthful about not making the association to the Negro President, and the sudden arise of White Cop Killings in the USA, and Global Terrorism............that includes the millions of dollars worth of ammunition and guns delivered to those kinds of people and places...............Nostradamus refers to the third Antichrist as a Negro/Black or Dark Skinned male, that is the marker for the age in which we are in, that has already happened with the previous president...................it depends on the level of "Joseph the Blessings", the reaction of dead work and dead flesh being exposed as the enemy of god an the enemy of man) (after 8/21 to 9/23 of 2017 we will know for sure without fallibility weather or not mankind will die, both dumb and blind for the entire length of seven years of revelation until the 153 days begins, soon) (Right now we can only understand the full implication of 8/21 to 9/23, that is something we have achieved)

(God has made is clear, man's inability to promote global mass suicide uncontested, that means they will not prevail against the testimony of the Two Witnesses..............however, God may allow mankind to die dumb and blind until 153 days when most of human life on earth is deceased by reason of having no Sign of Divorce..............so they are not challenging my authority directly, more than choosing to die, dumb and blind, all of this will be resolved soon)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Sacrificing Darkness

Postby Superman1 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Funny a black guy was suntanning himself. :infinity: Therefore could be warming himself, or lighting himself up.
The warming black guy was revealing, the cold crocogator hiding.
So it's good you went mad :o which is hot.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:14 am

... this goes to Florida (Irma :infinity: i) ... maybe at where Trump hangs out...
... as I was first standing and looking into the outlying area where the danger eyes lie... and this black guy, look like a soldier as he might of been ordered to lay down ( as he must of known of some danger) and the 2nd black guy look like he was be ordered to be live bait .. as it happen again in my site (which made me mad)

I am looking at this like I view the current US gov... like with Cleveland Browns and the Police Union

I am on the side of 'taking a knee' not to stand for such a government' (as I've stated, that a Fracking EQ is coming for some time now and it looks like it lines up with all this other stuff •••~~~•••)

Time for a new world order ... UNDERDOG! ( :cheesy: oops, I mean under God... as the current US gov stand for No God in uniform/ non religious order)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 am

@ KZ Swastika time now refers to against true Christianity, as the Cross [+] is a plus sign, that goes to a blessing (spiritually speaking) and such a sign goes too war

... and in my unwritten book of rules, God would not use color of skin as you say Nostradamus does to signal the anti-Christ, as there is an unrest growing with such a minority, and Trump is looking out for his kind... WAR is not an answer to Justice. Jesus is on the side of justice.

This ERA has to be won by light ... as et. al.have to be bound by the same 'Truth'
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:56 pm

Look deeper Swastika originally a Hindu symbol for the Wheel of Life.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:22 pm

Sheena wrote:Look deeper Swastika originally a Hindu symbol for the Wheel of Life.

OK ... - brings a negative charge to the cross ...

In Hinduism, the clockwise symbol is called swastika symbolizing surya (sun) and prosperity, while the counterclockwise symbol is called sauvastika symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.

Now Look up ... there is a Corn Full Moon in Pisces rising ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 am

Gus Who wrote:
Sheena wrote:Look deeper Swastika originally a Hindu symbol for the Wheel of Life.

OK ... - brings a negative charge to the cross ...

In Hinduism, the clockwise symbol is called swastika symbolizing surya (sun) and prosperity, while the counterclockwise symbol is called sauvastika symbolizing night or tantric aspects of Kali.

Now Look up ... there is a Corn Full Moon in Pisces rising ...

http://www.leandralewis.com/wordpress/page/2/

TOP - Twin Towers 9/11/2001 Right Side ......... Sign of Divorce from Earth's Moon Tetrahedron (with Nibiru in our Earth's Sun) Left Side (Leo the Lion is higher than Virgo which is lower, with Cygnus the Swan to the Left, and Andromeda to the top in the position of the Moon above the Sacred Bull/Molech) (Same as Before the Cross of Crucifixion for the Seven Years of Revelation)

Bottom - 8/21/1945 Nuclear Weapon Left Side Two Bombs .......... 9/23/2017 Nuclear Weapon (Right Side Tree, Single Nuclear Bomb Explosion)

The Black Male, represents Space or the Lord's Body, Activity that Surrounds the Final 70 Year and then 7 Year Period of Revelation, that is from Roswell UFO Incident, to the Ensign of the Nations According to Isaiah (the 35 circles circles represent the difference between 2555 Days for Seven Years, and 2520 Days for Seven Years, that is Daniel's Figure and then Revelation's Figure. Going from Flight 370's cycle of 1260 Days, this difference falls into 8/21 to 9/23 of 2017, to officially begin the last two cycles of 1260 Days, three sets according to Revelation

Nuclear Weapon Target (this will begin the War with North Korea, in about two weeks)

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iBFES2Frv0 ................. Budd Hopkins claimed the first sign of Revelation's Seven Years would be 9/11/2001 Twin Tower Attacks (also according to the prophecy of Unarius UFO Group that said 16 Years from 2001 would begin the revelation

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4x0DfgZ1RA ................. Billy Meier makes an image very similar to Nguyen Van Lem about 20 minutes into the video, that is his claim of authentication, the events of Vietnam that extended to Jerusalem during the first resurrection of the Antichrist ............... Billy Meier makes a symbol that describes "Hawaii" (to the left above, marked by Flight 370's relative 1260 Days from date of activation), the same as Ron L. Hubbard's "OT III" (Old Testament 3), which describes Hawaii as the point of detonation for God's Wrath

from 2017 to 2024 is the Cross Alignment of the Ecliptic Path in the USA, follow the path of 2024, both New York is in this path, and also Hawaii ............... this will begin the North Korean War in 2 Weeks ................. (I was in New York City before 9/11/2001, so they knew what was going to happen) (it was only a matter of time before they identified me as the 9/11/2001 Falling Man, "One Black Male" according to Nostradamus's Lost Plates to mark the Events of Revelation)

Right now, until we past 8/21 to 9/23, everything is not resolved with the Gospel's Law, everything will begin to change, everything will become new, soon. Love and Blessings (I don't have much strength, they learned that back in 2013 to 2014, they are not using enough lethal force deliberately to slow down my conversion of "pain for pain", into, "lethal force for lethal force at the global scale" .............. we'll just have to wait a while, to repeat this process until things become necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:26 am

Looking at this dream ... Goes to IRMA !!! and then another little smaller Hurricane coming inn!

I told you that Daniel's 'Abomination' happen already ... and it went to a new era (new order)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:57 am

http://www.christianpost.com/news/hurri ... nd-198191/

Hurrican Irma (INRI, (Inc*/Rape/Mur*), God has made a choice to identify with the Seven Year Period of Revelations, this decision in terms of what God deems necessary will not be completed until 8/21 to 9/23 passes. This represents the conclusion of the declaration that began with Flight 370 Roughly 1260 days ago. Even if I know the future, or in the very least, the immediate future, I do not have the full cooperation of the police departments or the media. They would like to give me the title of promoting global mass suicide, but that is the position of humanity in gross sin, we can only answer the last seven years to terminate the lives of billions with silence and with prayers, as we continue to see what God deems Necessary.................the Last Antichrist of Nostradamus is referred to as the "Black Male", that is another slur for "hyperdimension".

(You will have to watch this issue unfold, the grand conclusion from God will be presented to us, during this period of 8/21 to 9/23)

(North Korea will respond within this period of using Nuclear Weapons on the USA, or its opposition or goal of contending with God over the Events of Revelation, are all invalidated)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:28 pm

I have not heard of Nostradamus black man prediction... but his 27 year war was right on Q.

This dream is about Irma, and the soldier (black man) is those that are order inn... and trying to lie low ... as I saw the danger coming and went to a higher area... and watch Irma :eat: CHURN

THIS DREAM IS ABOUT ANYONE THAT DOES NOT GET OUT OF HARMS WAY...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:25 am

AND THE GOVERNMENT MADE A BIG MISTAKE, AS THE WRONG AREA WAS TOLD TO EVALUATE days in advance ... :fuming:

... if your in this IRMA BITCH ( Beach ) WAY BE PREPARED TO BE SWALLOWED WHOLE

This goes to the black (back) side of Florida
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Saw this and say it's the Government responsibility to track and evaluate...
"For five days, we were told it was going to be on the east coast, and then 24 hours before it hits, we're now told it's coming up the west coast," said Jeff Beerbohm, a 52-year-old entrepreneur in St. Petersburg. "As usual, the weatherman, I don't know why they're paid."

Don't be on the Back (bLack) side of Florida... you get swallowed up!

Death and Destruction!!!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:09 am

Gus Who wrote:I have not heard of Nostradamus black man prediction... but his 27 year war was right on Q.

This dream is about Irma, and the soldier (black man) is those that are order inn... and trying to lie low ... as I saw the danger coming and went to a higher area... and watch Irma :eat: CHURN

THIS DREAM IS ABOUT ANYONE THAT DOES NOT GET OUT OF HARMS WAY...

C4Q4
The impotent Prince angry, complaints and quarrels,
Rape and pillage, by cocks and Africans:
Great it is by land, by sea infinite sails,
Italy alone will be chasing Celts.

This is the Third Antichrist because he is not called a man, "Impotent Prince" is an Oxymoron (Contradiction Statement)....................This is in the same capacity as the "pig half-man".

http://www.alcione.org/FERGANA/
http://www.archivosbeatles.com/2017/03/

C1Q64
They will think they have seen the Sun at night
when they will see the pig half-man:
noise, song, battle, fighting in the sky perceived,
and one will hear brute beasts talking.

The Image from John Lennon's UFO Account, matches Budd Hopkins. That is New York City is to the Left, and to the Right is the City of Philadelphia USA. God ends up identifying with the Sign of Divorce during the Seven Year Period, around this time of 8/21 to 9/23, that is 70 Years from Roswell UFO Incident, and about 1260 Days from Flight 370, (Three sets of 1260 Days, with 33 Days before the last two Sets and after the last two sets are completed, 3 Days of Darkness before 150 Days of Star Wormwood).

(God uses two argument for "Joseph the Blessings", in the gospel's law, before the Arrival of Jesus to Mark the New Testametn..............1) Jacob's Pillow Stone (or the Storm that Caused the Famine)...................2) The Bones of Joseph (it was placed into the earth, and after God allowed Moses to take the Bones, he ascended up a High Mountain before his Disappeared)

This same is true in a lesser argument today, that is from 9/11/2001 Joseph's Bones in New York, to the Pillow Stone that has yet to be revealed, which marks the Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah. If this is true, the storm will rest in the City of Philadelpha:

Columbus Blvd & Spring Garden St
Philadelphia, PA 19123

Less than Half a Mile from that Location, by my estimate. That should constitute behavior towards the Sign of Divorce's Expression, or the first signs of a Sign of Divorce, following Revelation 14:20 .... 16 Years from 9/11/2001. We have about 14 Days, until everything is resolved for this Seven Year Period, and all of this can easily end, in the blind and dumb death for Seven Billion People. That is perfect satisfaction for the Gospel's Law, if God decides that is necessary. Then, we will spend our last days in prayer, and the believers will be more so the house of martyrs, not mention, satan's desires of using Korea as payment for sin during this period to conceal the judgment God has made of death.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:02 am

Well this IRMA monster was HUGE in this dream and it look like the Black Man could not even move as it rushed in.
It moved like a monster flood would move in and back out and disappear

I would not want to be in the monster path :worry:

It's like watching this play out on TV ... :infinity: and seeing a monster eat people

Down the line this monster is not as big, but still churns :eat: as the next black guy lies still... :sleep:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Three Antichrists of Nostradamus can be view in a simpler set of terms.............The Engine of Holocaust that began WW1...The Engine of Nuclear Weapons and that began in WW2...The Engine of Capital Punishment through Conflict as the mechanism of Mass suicide - that began in Vietnam, we can call that WW3.

World War 3, is not fought against the Jewish People, or by Nuclear Weapons, it is by passively using Capital Punishment or Militarism to promote and exercise mass suicide. Reaching the climax of 70 years from Roswell for the 7 years of revelation. Today Mass Suicide has evolved from the events of Vietnam, into Global Terrorism, rather a mix of civil and social policing in the global economy that caters to certain races and peoples need to end their lives, and that is turned into a business of sorts, this is WW3.

Following this classification system the Three Antichrists of Nostradamus are:

1. Napoleon - which lead to jewish holocausting and WW1
2. Hitler - which lead to the Nuclear Bombings of Japan
3. Nguyen Van Lem - which lead to global terrorism (of specific races) and other forms of for profit mass suicide by capitalism and the global economy

The weapon of choice for WW3 is simply mass suicide, its not nuclear weapons or holocaustings or anything significant or important. This is the new era and the final epoch of man, and in seven years, seven billions lives should die dumb and blind, with no sign or anything at all taking place. Furthermore, this is the law after we pass 8/21 to 9/23, since everything becomes conjecture, we don't have a true point of reproof that is Roswell, the Independence of Isreal, the Nuclear Bombings are too far out of this scope of 70 Years. (after 8/21 to 9/23 passes without incident, then you don't have to view any of these doomsayers with any integrity or the church or the state, they will die in about seven years, dumb and blind, so it will also be good if we could use them to hurt and kill Moses/Two Witnesses, to end some of their lives in advance like what is being done right now)

(North Korea's Goal is not Nuclear War by any standard, it may simply be to embargo its own economy and help its people suffer and die, don't at any point under estimate the lack of dignity and integrity, these people have, as their lives come to a full and complete close (all I have to do is walk around outside, and they end their lives, by using force against me, that is their gospel) (that is the whole point of WW3, not war, state assisted mass suicide)

Retrospective (this is not as important)

1. Abraham Lincoln - Disputed about the Civil War, and costed many American Lives
2. John F. Kennedy - Disputed about the Cuban War, and costed many American Lives
3. Donald Trump - Disputes about the North Korean War, the result of that is undetermined

Donald Trump is not Black, however, he is the successor of a black president that did not hesitate to go to war, even if it only fuel mass ethnic suicide, largely of his own race, and that is self evidence in the white cop killings and child killings of their own in the usa................in the sense of resisting the notion of war with North Korea, Donald Trump is black, and this is the third time in history of america that a president falls in this pattern................so the theme of WW3 is senseless suffering and suicide, it is not necessarily war. After 8/21 to 9/23, we have to strive to continue in our current pattern as much as possible until they are deceased all seven billion, blind and dumb.

(What I am personally waiting for, is another 2013 to 2014, in which their kinds were being euthanized by the thousands weekly by various methods for not exercising any reserves in using lethal force against me, soon, again perhaps shortly after 2017. You have to a choice to help these people end their pain, by offering in the very least a state run assisted suicide program, or continue in your pleasure, the result is the same, however, it is the conflict of interest in seeking pain or your own pleasure, that will ensure seven billion die, dumb and blind. Once we reach the next burst in the level of force used against me, we should be good for a very long time, so far 2013 to 2014 has lasted 3 years, that means we need at least two more bursts of real murdersuicide used against me, before everything is done and complete, perhaps even now is enough we'll just have to see in about 2 weeks what god deems necessary, in using lethal force against me)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:58 pm

You have to tie Mabus to the 3rd anti-Christ for Nostradamus...

Could go to the former secretary of navy 'Mabus' ???

Everyone knows Trump and North Korea is playing with FIRE ... as I've been saying over the years...the Hunt for Read October ... those North Koreans are sneaky ... they think they can get by my psychic radar :dj:

But this dream was about Flordia and being swallowed inn... I like to see the aftermath numbers and data to see if this was a true prophetic dream as it played out as one in my book
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:17 am

Gus Who wrote:You have to tie Mabus to the 3rd anti-Christ for Nostradamus...

Could go to the former secretary of navy 'Mabus' ???

Everyone knows Trump and North Korea is playing with FIRE ... as I've been saying over the years...the Hunt for Read October ... those North Koreans are sneaky ... they think they can get by my psychic radar :dj:

But this dream was about Flordia and being swallowed inn... I like to see the aftermath numbers and data to see if this was a true prophetic dream as it played out as one in my book

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmG-IY00IY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pnkx_5QrlI

http://calfire.ca.gov/resource_mgt/arch ... entational
http://vigilantdream.blogspot.com/2009/ ... glyph.html

Pau Nay Oloron (Pleiades) ---------- Philadelphia
Hister (Rainbow/Snake) ------------ Subway
Mabus (Moon Burst/Nova) ------------ Septa

The Process of Two Tetrahedrons identifying with Nibiru/Star Wormwood's Original Location and activities and its current location and activities in our earth's sun, to produce the initial expression, Sign of Divorce, and to activate the dark matter excitation which allows for the expression of God's Mercies ............... the Earth's Moon is our Absolute Indicator of these Activities

II THESSALONIANS 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth [will let], until he be taken out of the way.
II THESSALONIANS 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
II THESSALONIANS 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
II THESSALONIANS 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
II THESSALONIANS 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
II THESSALONIANS 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
UKE 4:25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
LUKE 4:26 But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, [a city] of Sidon, unto a woman [that was] a widow.
LUKE 4:27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
LUKE 4:28 And all they in the synagogue, when they heard these things, were filled with wrath,
LUKE 4:29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

(Naaman the Syrian (No Man, Moses) .............. Micah 5:5-6, Revelation 17:9-11.................Here is the Mind that has wisdom, that is to say "Joseph the Blessings".................Seven Heads are the Pleiades, Five Kings that are fallen is the Fifth Sun, the Sixth King (666) is the Hyperdimension (earth's moon activated)................and the Seventh and Eighth Kings are the "Two Witnesses", the Ensign of Nations, in the name of the Father the Seventh, and in the Name of Joseph/Jesus the Eighth.

9/11/2001 + 16 Years (Rev. 14:20) = Lying Wonder ............ Matching the Hoppi Prophecy, the Pleiades's Photon Bridge, and the Earth's Moon's Photon Belt are activated at the same time. God answers the parable of 666 for the Two Witnesses which is to identify with the Living Body of Jesus and 666,000 from the Exodus completed at the cross, that is the statement from the gospel we have in view. The Two Witnesses Rise, and at the same time are appointed to power, to give the warning of 200,000,000 souls for the 5 months of revelation, by reason of the Sign of Divorce's Expression in the skies, which will prevent to said degree, global euthanasia.

(After 8/21 to 9/23, Humanity is Sentenced to death globally in seven years by being blind and dumb............we have less than 2 weeks until this is the absolute law of god............you can challenge God by Nuking New York City where God placed the Bones of Joseph, or, by using the "Dead Head Wound" of the Antichrist (Nguyen Van Lem, style), to excite the pockets of joseph to solicit god's mercies, most notable (sutton and mcdade blvd. in folsom pa not far from me), (the space ship in the baltic sea in connection to the norway spiral).....(and flight 370's last resting place near australia, in connection to its original disappearance)

(INRI, I*/Rape/M*, God is putting out a lot of energy when you pleasure yourselves with me continually, for the pleasure of mass suicide, that has a price.............that price is called the "Lying Wonder", because God will not do anything, no judgment and no mercy, and if I manage to die, then you will die.............in seven years you will die.................right now it is too early to make this declaration until we pass 8/21 to 9/23) Love and Blessings (After this time we can relax, say a few prayers and that is all, humanity is dead)

(9/23 I will walk around after dark for sure, the last time, about a hundreds of people were euthanized and they blamed it on chemical weapons out of their shame, like pets, all I have to really do is give the opportunity in a passive way, and they will take their lives for sure, why would you want to contend with the dead? pray for seven years and if you die, that is your gain, you are the winner with god) (zero contact, you have no sign of divorce from god, when you exceed god's law with INRI and he refuses to kill humanity, then I will wait in space in absolute silence until seven billion people die, matching the events of nguyen van lem, is it now, too difficult for you to use these people to use lethal force against me? this is for the gain of the faithful) (Japan was euthanized with Nuclear level of force for violating the mouth and rectum of Nguyen Van Lem, so this is a dispute with Satan's Pride, right now, enough force hasn't been used to make those places at present in the USA a grave of fire, nonetheless, everything will be answered between 8/21 and 9/23 (Three Resurrection Clause God has with the Two Witnesses, the last and final is 5 months)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Sep 12, 2017 11:02 am

http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/201 ... 51842.html

There are rally 5 names for the Antichirst, matching the 5 Contradictions of the Gospels Law:

The Abyss - Deleted scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD3vOduCwu0

C2Q68
The efforts of Aquilon will be great:
The gate on the Ocean will be opened,
the Kingdom on the Isle will be restored:
London will tremble discovered by sail.

Aquilon = A description of his body, it is not made of flesh and blood anymore

C6Q42
To Ogmios will be left the realm
Of the great "Selin," who will in fact do more:
Throughout Italy will he extend his banner,
He will be ruled by a prudent deformed one.

Ogmios = Black Eyes, not Black Male (One (Black) Male of Nostradamus is a message he wrote on one of his lost plates) (Selin = Satan, unlike Ogmios which has supernatural language tied to it from nostradamus, we can't say the same for the usage of this name)

Nguyen Van Lem is featured in that scene from the Abyss, Vietnam was reported Flooded, that is the answer to the Third Antichrist...............he does not take the title of "Mabus" his Rebirth, until God decides to judge or to illustrate his mercy. This can happen from 8/21 to 9/23, or, and only during the 5 months of Revelation after the Seven Years. Right now the Seven years of revelation is disputed, and that will be answered, once and for all time, without controversy on 9/23/2017. (First and foremost, all seven billion lives are not important at all, compared to god's will to afford equal potential for those he plans to pluck of your cesspool until you die). (Secondarily, we have not passed 8/21 to 9/23, even if that is less than two weeks away, that is the same window that marks the absolute and complete end of your lives for these seven years, according to your sin and the will of god, that is the gospel's law).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:57 am

I don't think this dream ties into the anti-Christ being Black ... as I took it as more being ordered ... like these black men have to lie down ... as they get eaten up... a lot of people were hit hard by IRMA... these people become slaves to ...

:whoa: WAT - color of skin

as Harvey and Irma are linked together in relief funds ... so who are these funds going too
(Is it private citizens controlled, or government(s) controlled ..

I take this 'black' to be poor people
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:04 pm

Batman wrote:I don't think this dream ties into the anti-Christ being Black ... as I took it as more being ordered ... like these black men have to lie down ... as they get eaten up... a lot of people were hit hard by IRMA... these people become slaves to ...

:whoa: WAT - color of skin

as Harvey and Irma are linked together in relief funds ... so who are these funds going too
(Is it private citizens controlled, or government(s) controlled ..

I take this 'black' to be poor people

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tezcatlipoca
http://www.ancient.eu/Aztec_Sacrifice/

God does not use the taking of Wives in the New Testament to Reveal his Mercy or Judgment, Jesus taught Circumcision, and a Crown was Placed upon his Head shortly before Crucifixion, that means God is using the "Deadly Head Wound" to excite the hyperdimension or "Joseph the Blessings".

The Mayan God Mask has "Black Eyes", this matches a description in which, the Green X represents Circumcision (Wives are not Used), and the Green Arrow on the Bottom, represents the "Black Eyes".

The Two Storms of Harvey and Irma can represents the points of the green arrow, and in the center is a symbol of the Galactic Center with Seven Points for Seven Years of Revelation. This is Doubled with the Two Green Birds in the upper right corner, that can represents about 3000 years of passage (for the three red lines) and 100 Years from 1917 to 2017 (to the left of the two birds the symbol with 10 dots)

The Serpent itself can represents Constellation Leo the Lion Head, and Constellation Virgo the Women's Legs, so for 33 Degrees of Pleiades to 33 Days of our Earth's Sun Differential Pole, same interpretation as before.

(Historically, darker skin colors or the non-cascausian and asian, with emphasis on white, have a mental and suicidal illness when it comes to any expression of the hyperdimension, often times you will find the color "Black" compared to a person of lesser degree, not necessarily the poor or disenfranchised, when in fact, evidence points to the hyperdimension)

(Everything will be settled with God over this issue of Seven Years from 8/21 to 9/23 .................. Coincidentally, I may have mentioned how history has a problem of calling the "sons of man", women, or blanking out history, now the Mayan Red Goddess fits this description, if that is true, the accuracy of this account as well as other accounts should not be viewed in isolation)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:43 am

This period of time (immediately after the eclipse is like the apocalypse hits in disasters) as the 'energy field is low (as your sign of Divorce is in play) ... This is how I kind of feel in this period (spiritually speaking) ... http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... full-moon/
... as the weather is different/ heat wave hit Bay Area... muggy weather...

as Jesus meant the eclipse to be a sign ... as the US in general is turning away from "God" has been and even more so now (divorcing God with for Trump and America 1st... )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Gus Who wrote:This period of time (immediately after the eclipse is like the apocalypse hits in disasters) as the 'energy field is low (as your sign of Divorce is in play) ... This is how I kind of feel in this period (spiritually speaking) ... http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... full-moon/
... as the weather is different/ heat wave hit Bay Area... muggy weather...

as Jesus meant the eclipse to be a sign ... as the US in general is turning away from "God" has been and even more so now (divorcing God with for Trump and America 1st... )

(History is not always clear cut, when it comes to the sons of man, God allows Satan to actively destroy apart of their testimony, because God allows most of mankind to die "dumb and blind". So you simply cannot find a straight answer in history: However, I can give one straight answer example: Nostradamus = Mother Shipton ............... in this particular case, Nostradamus has two burial locations, one in a cave, and one in a formal tomb, meaning Satan was not given a body to place in the earth, in this particular case, God restrained satan even more, and the part of testimony satan would of destroyed (Mother Shiptom), was not destroyed, because right now: Satan's crime against God is promoting global mass suicide, it is very clear cut..................After Nostradamus, the only Son of Man that appears not to have a body placed in the Earth was Nguyen Van Lem, and that is because he is the Antichrist, where ever he is right now................Nguyen Van Lem did not teach as much as Nostradamus about the gospel in his day, what did survive, is not important, because God did not act on that information, that is no plagues or astrological signs, etc.)

8/21 to 9/23 (Dictating God's Will? That Impossible. Contending with God based on his willingness to react in judgment or mercy is possible with Satan, most of the time you are not given a golden figure of god's interests, right now we need to see what happens. Ofcourse this also means Korea will receive the title of promoting global mass suicide, and will become satan's food and payment for sin in concealing god's seven year conviction, that is as things stand)

(Mother Shipton/Nostradamus, this is clear cut, Satan typically destroys anything clear cut)

(9/11/2001 + 6 Years = 9/23/2017)
In nineteen hundred and twenty six

Build houses light of straw and sticks.
For then shall mighty wars be planned
And fire and sword shall sweep the land.

(Malaysia Flight 370 Below the 33rd Parallel, Malaysia Flight MH17 Above the 33rd Parallel) (Or Equator, relatively)
When pictures seem alive with movements free
When boats like fishes swim beneath the sea,
When men like birds shall scour the sky
Then half the world, deep drenched in blood shall die.

(1917 + 100 Years = 2017 Fatima Prophecy)
For those who live the century through

In fear and trembling this shall do.
Flee to the mountains and the dens
To bog and forest and wild fens.

(8/21 to 9/23, Arc of Arcturus/Arc of Capella (Trumpets), Leo to Virgo 33 Degrees for 33 Days) (Recent Hurricane USA)
For storms will rage and oceans roar
When Gabriel stands on sea and shore
And as he blows his wondrous horn
Old worlds die and new be born.

(1260 Days + 1260 Days = 2520 Days or Seven Years, add 33 to 35, 8/21 to 9/23 days to that you have 2555 for Seven Years)
(Hailey's Comet close pass to sun 1986/2061 ... (2061 = 1260 Days or 42 Months for Flight 370, from that date)

A fiery dragon will cross the sky
Six times before this earth shall die
Mankind will tremble and frightened be
for the sixth heralds in this prophecy.

(Roswell UFO Incident 1947 to 2017 = 70 Years, 2017 to 2024 = 7 Years) (Nuclear Weapon from North Korea to USA)
For seven days and seven nights

Man will watch this awesome sight.
The tides will rise beyond their ken
To bite away the shores and then
The mountains will begin to roar
And earthquakes split the plain to shore.

(14th President from Abraham Lincoln is Donald Trump) (God only acknowledges 14 Dynasties Segments (Atlantis/Egypt/Babylon)
I know I go - I know I'm free
I know that this will come to be.
Secreted this - for this will be
Found by later dynasty

(Black Male/One Male/Nostradamus recorded on his Lost Plate, is hyperdimension. 5 Months or 150 Days Only, the rest is INRI/(not LASS) (Inces*/Rape/Murde*)
A dairy maid, a bonny lass
Shall kick this stone as she does pass
And five generations she shall breed
Before one male child does learn to read.

God does not do anything, no judgment and no mercy for the seven years of revelation. That means Satan will react to make payment for sin, in terms of concealing God's Conviction of Global Death for the Euthanasia of Genetic Dan and the INRI with the Two Witnesses, that condemns Seven Billion to Death...................North Korea has from 8/21 to 9/23 to Nuke New York City (Joseph's Bones/Falling Man of 9/11/2001, or Hawaii (Intelligent Design Correspondence between the Astrological Cross of 8/21 to 9/23 (as we've stated), and the Cross of the Solar Eclipse in the USA (this particular conclusion of hawaii may not mean anything at all)......................I believe Korea will hurt you anyway for pleasure because that is how satan works................JFK had a choice with Cuba to hurt american citizens for pleasure without anything to show for it, now this president does not have a choice to play that kind of game, after 8/21 to 9/23 these issues are settled, once and for all time.

(TOYNBEE

Sightings S3E01
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGItWfC ... ohQktQFPyu

(First. Vice President Joe Biden's Son was Euthanized for the level of lethal force his administration used against me, at that time, forgot about that..................

Toynbee = Donald Trump
KubricK's = North Korea
Jupiter = Hanguk Jeonjaeng, "Korean War"; in North Korean Chosŏn'gŭ - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

TOYNBEE IDEA ?

Twenty One, 8, 33 = 8/21 to 9/23 for 33 Days

? (You can't fight against an angel or a spirit, they don't understand, that I am a frail person, which is good for dealing with the ethnic population and affording assisted suicide at the global level, as an extension of the public service the nations are refusing to provide, in challenging God over Mass Suicide.....................those are the names of the owners of the business I used to work at in south philadelphia...................back to this issue......................you cannot fight a angel or a spirit, but you can destroy its place of rest. Toynbee is there, just destroy the building..................maybe nothing will happen, maybe something will happen, why should I care?.................you need to understand, right now, any accuracy or faith ensure a high kill ratio and rate of euthanasia for any level of force used against me, seven billion people die, then they die)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby beauty4ashes » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm not going to lie, I couldn't keep up with all of the comments on here lol, so I apologize if I repeat anything. I think this was a revelatory dream as to why such natural disasters are coming against the United States. I actually made a video about this the night before hurricane Irma hit :( I think God showed you the black man laying down, unaware of his impending sacrifice, to show you how swiftly the enemy (the crocodile) has snuck in unnoticed and started dividing. I believe God man this man black in your dream for a reason, not to stir up racial strife, but rather to show that racial division is how the enemy snuck in to divide this country. First it started with these homicides labeled as "police brutality" (some that were justifiable, others that seemed racially motivated), which stirred up the Black Lives Matter movement, which of course, ALL lives matter. Anyways, that's where the enemy crept in and started this division in our country. Next, Trump becomes president, and bam, it stirs up a whole new line of protests against the president, labelling him racist and now protesting all confederate monuments. Herein comes the knowing sacrifices, the ones that see what is coming ahead...the natural disasters. Those men see the impending destruction and continue to lay down and allow it to happen, by continuing to allow racial division to destroy this country. These hurricanes and fire and such that are coming are a result of our country failing to stand as "One nation, under God, INDIVISIBLE, with liberty and justice for all." Now, I don't think that the enemy is the one causing these hurricanes and such, and I don't know that God is doing it, but I think God is allowing it to happen, not sending judgment per-say (although since it is a result of our actions, it is loving judgement), but rather correcting the only nation who's foundations were built upon our faith (other than Israel). The 2 hurricanes came on sunday mornings to the US, just in time to WAKE UP THE CHURCH. The crocodile, like I previously stated, doesn't represent the hurricanes, but rather the enemy that is devouring our people with racial division. God's showing you that this racial division is the reason that He is allowing these storms as a means of correction to our nation, as a means to opening our eyes to what the enemy is doing, WAKING UP THE CHURCH; which, since we are enabling the enemy to do this by following his hate-filled agenda to reign...God HAS to wake us up and get us to return to Him.

Now as far as the whole Trump thing is concerned, love him or hate him (I've never been a huge fan of him myself), the bible clearly states in Romans 13:1-2 "Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves."
Now if we are true Christians, we believe every word in our bible. True Christians wouldn't oppose the God given authority or promote these racially divisive protests, true Christians would trust that God has placed that man in authority for this given time for a reason. Who knows, maybe that reason is that he will be the one leading us into the tribulations? Either way, God has raised up kings that have destroyed nations as a means of judgment, so you never know. As long as our country resists authority and allows the enemy to continue his divisive ways, the US will continue to see these natural disasters; after all, how many times has He spoken through whirlwinds, storms, and fire? All we can do is pray for the US, stand firm in knowing that God will protect those who love Him and keep his love commandments, and know that He will allow correction (or judgement out of love, as a good father corrects his children) when it is needed. God bless you all.
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Gus Who » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:37 pm

beauty4ashes... I see that you too are receiving prophetic dreams... as the post was well written and thought out ...
with that said... ASUPERSQUIRREL received a prophetic dream to black lives matter here is a link...viewtopic.php?f=8&t=147748

as I say all Fracking lives matter (goes to an Oklahoma Earthquake that shakes both east and west coast and I have been prophesies in about) as if you've been around the block here ... many are picking up the Holy Ghost talk... I call it looney tunes :neer:

... as you speak of 'Church' which branch do you align with?
... as I grew up Catholic, as I grew up an American ... both went in the wrong direction in my sight... so I can't really support either with my ability... though with Pope Francis thing are moving in the right direction... I can't say that about Trump...
as a Good Father would tell everyone Trump is taking us to World War with North Korea and ... AND TOO THIS (Courts) NATION has forsaken the "Under God" part as a whole ... so in good Faith, I say do not support "corrupt governments" and Wars in such manners ... (old school ways)

... as a true Christian "every word" in the Bible is not the same in every Bible ... as the Bible also is coded ... and meant to be a guide (though we probably would be on the same page ...)
... and as you should know, there is going to be a new world order... new era ... as things go down in this 'end time' ... so you want to be on the side of ... Truth!

Though with my abilities of prophecy... I have to oppose such anti-God movement and such governments! DO NOT FOLLOW TRUMP INTO WAR! - sanctions I am fine with... as they can work, under the right 'new world order' (under "God" ... yes that means Jesus to all dingbats (religious people) trying to make cents of this)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby beauty4ashes » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:30 am

Gus Who wrote:beauty4ashes... I see that you too are receiving prophetic dreams... as the post was well written and thought out ...
with that said... ASUPERSQUIRREL received a prophetic dream to black lives matter here is a link...viewtopic.php?f=8&t=147748

as I say all Fracking lives matter (goes to an Oklahoma Earthquake that shakes both east and west coast and I have been prophesies in about) as if you've been around the block here ... many are picking up the Holy Ghost talk... I call it looney tunes :neer:

... as you speak of 'Church' which branch do you align with?
... as I grew up Catholic, as I grew up an American ... both went in the wrong direction in my sight... so I can't really support either with my ability... though with Pope Francis thing are moving in the right direction... I can't say that about Trump...
as a Good Father would tell everyone Trump is taking us to World War with North Korea and ... AND TOO THIS (Courts) NATION has forsaken the "Under God" part as a whole ... so in good Faith, I say do not support "corrupt governments" and Wars in such manners ... (old school ways)

... as a true Christian "every word" in the Bible is not the same in every Bible ... as the Bible also is coded ... and meant to be a guide (though we probably would be on the same page ...)
... and as you should know, there is going to be a new world order... new era ... as things go down in this 'end time' ... so you want to be on the side of ... Truth!

Though with my abilities of prophecy... I have to oppose such anti-God movement and such governments! DO NOT FOLLOW TRUMP INTO WAR! - sanctions I am fine with... as they can work, under the right 'new world order' (under "God" ... yes that means Jesus to all dingbats (religious people) trying to make cents of this)

I'm sorry that you feel that way :( and you can totally call it looney tunes, but with my very real prophetic dreams, open visions, and instantaneous healings and creative miracle I have witnessed, I will kindly have to agree to disagree on that. I don't align myself with any denomination, although I suppose non-denominational has now become such lol. I seek relationship, rather than religion. So yes, I go to church, but the majority of my spiritual growth has come from studying and seeking God for myself rather than following man-made traditions. I also studied in school and have an Associates in Theology. Mind you, I grew up an atheist and didn't get saved until about 3.5 years ago...so when my journey began, I was all-in. :unworthy:
I am an American, although I'm not sure that I could say proudly, because like you, I also believe it has gone down hill, along with the church.
I have seen prophecies regarding Trump from way back that have come to pass. You have to understand, that God even raised up Pharaoh, who enslaved His people, ordered that all male Hebrew children be murdered...but He raised him up for a purpose as stated in Exodus 9:16-'But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.' He also raised up many other kings/rulers that destroyed as well...so I stick to what I say about submitting to authority. I don't support Trump or any word that comes out of his mouth, but I do trust God that He has placed him there in this season for a purpose unbeknownst to us, as of now. I also don't support wars and such, but I realize and trust that God is in control and whatever happens is not without His permission.

And absolutely, there will indeed be/is a new world order forming, as prophesied. I certainly oppose the anti-God state that this nation is in right now...removing God from everything and everyone trying to take matters into their own hands. I don't trust the corruptive government, but again, I trust in God, as all believers should. I will not follow Trump into war, as I don't follow Trump, I follow Jesus. I don't support or resist him because I know that everything is either God ordained or God allowed...because everything serves a purpose when it comes to God.

We all are completely entitled to our own opinions, and I respect that, but I'm not here to debate at all; I just wanted to be respectful and respond to your questions imposed. So wherever you stand on your opinions and interpretations, or opinions on my interpretations, I will respect them and just agree to disagree on some things. Either way, God bless you and happy dreaming :heartpump:
Ecclesiastes 3:11-He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from beginning to end.
Jeremiah 9:24
2 Timothy 1:7
beauty4ashes
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:57 am

Gus Who wrote:I had this dream a couple days ago...

Two Crocodiles, and You are the Third Entity of Activation

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/543739354981813084
http://www.waldeneffect.org/blog/Summer ... ent_Mound/
http://www.daimonas.com/pages/snake-worship.html

We'll begin with the image to the top left................(Snake = Crocodile)...............the Serpent to the Left with the figure that resembles a man is Ophiuchus at the Center of the Galaxy, the Serpent to the Right is Constellation Draco. This Measurement is against the Pole Stars, the Tale of Draco touches on the Precessional Circle Pole Star around 3000 B.C., where as the Second Tale of the Little Dipper touches on the Pole Star around 2000 B.C. (Two Tales of the Snake ... Hydra in center of Earth Precession Axis not shown ... grahamhancock.com/kreisbergg5/ )...........The Galactic Alignment that also involves two snakes, one is Ophiuchus and the other is Hydra which is below Constellation Leo and Virgo (8/21 to 9/23) (Hydra below Leo and Virgo not Shown ... nakedeyeplanets.com/zodiac-constellations/cnc-leo-vir.htm, this is an approximate calculation).

(There was once a Lost Babylonian Constellation, of an immense size, that showed a feathered serpent..........this is the same constellation the mayans/aztecs use with their feathered/winged serpent, nobody knows much about it, however, Draco and Hydra are the two wings, with the Planet Jupiter as a representation of Nibiru, the Winged Globe, we'll, its been lots of Inces*/Rape/Murde* with the ethnics and authorities with me in the usa, so I haven't said much about that since around 2012 ............ we'll talk more about this)

Top Right, the spiral with the two points represents the Center of the Galaxy as a Giant Snake, with a second snake that is shaped like a moon towards the top, that is StarWormwood/Nibiru...............The Bottom Spiral of the large two pointed spiral in the center, represents the Galactic Center, the Top Spiral represents the Dark Rift, just outside of the Galactic Center, when this position is reached, Nibiru in our Earth's Sun activates its Tetrahedron and then our Earth's Moon produces the "Photon Belt", this identifies with the shift in the SEAL (constellation's belt, by reason of the pleiade's tetrahedron), and allows for god's mercies.

Bottom, Constellation Draco is in the Center of the Cross, this is also the Center of the Earth's Precessional Axis. To the Bottom is Leo and Virgo, to the Left is Ophiuchus in the Center of Galaxy, to the Right is the Pleiades in the Horn of Taurus, an to the top is Cygnus another cross. So the Double Snakes/Crocodiles and also be double Crosses (See first Post)

Conclusion (God is giving a testimony to the son of man by swallowing him up, that is the first account you witnessed..............Secondarily, God is rewarding a blind and dumb death, for the INRI, violation of my mouth and rectum along with repeated and daily acts of murder. So there is to be no sign and no vision for seven years. If you are lucky you will be allowed to die when you finished pleasuring yourselves with me, if god allows me to die. If not you will keep suffering in pain, what has been happening recently will continue to follow in this pattern until the suffering and pain you keep causing me stops enough for God to decide what new way he wants to cause you pain for causing me pain. On 9/23/2017 you will have another opportunity after dark, unless you want to do something more, you have my address for that purpose, but the people that take their lives by using force against me, usually die by their own. After Dark, we'll see what is necessary, right now, you will be hurt good one, two, three or more so times because of what you've done to me recently)

(33 Degrees of Pleiades/Orion/Sirius for 33 Days of Leo to Virgo, with the Earth's Sun at the relative center of the galaxy, matching the precessional cross we discussed, with the transition of the equinoctial cross that was formed in that transition, which presents all of this information into a general cross of crucifixion design .......... that is the theme ............ back in 2012 you kept violating my mouth and rectum, so there was to be nothing then, and also, nothing now, until the lives of billions come to a full and complete close) (2012 was the first pass now this is the last and final pass of this kind of theology)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:30 am

... as WAS stated in this one... there were two MONSTER crocodiles / alligators... as Maria was down the line in my BATTY site :infinity:

... as the 2nd one was out a lot farther ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Tomorrow on 9/23/2017, I will reveal the identity of the third antichrist "MABUS", with no contest. This will mark the end of North Korea's Resolve to eliminate the USA. No, I am not the third antichrist. Also the answer is No, "Antichrist" cannot be attributed to "Joseph the Blessings", so it is not an angel or an alien, or a man.............After 9/23/2017 North Korea is simply your food, and you should eat. So I'll be back in a few hours after 12 est (a few days after that maybe less, I"ll be trolling again on the net, right now I'm not really trolling, its simply time for a prophecy to fail):

MABUS = Black, Male, USA = False.

The History of "Mabus"

Nostradamus Decoded 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW5ydYd9VqI&ytbChannel=ZYXgame

MABUS (Succubus) (can mean church or women in authority)
JESUS

HIFTER (Heifer) (can mean barren or childless)
NIBIRU

PAU NAY OLORON (pros-uh-lahyt (proselyte)) (means to change religious sect)
ANTIPAS MARTYR

(This is a measurement of sin, God has chosen, to see this matter through, and not to take initiative in judgment or mercy, because of the global uncleanness...........that is true...........then we need to see this as the propagation of sin, that could lead to considerable conflict, and we need to understand Nostradamus's motivation of focusing his attention so much in europe, as the rest is conjecture, that means Korea is Conjecture)

(Jesus was not crucified in Jerusalem, he was taken somewhere called the place of the skull...........moving forwards.........the New Testament eventually gravitates to Paul, and he is found in locations like Greece, Italy, Romania, Crete, after the crucifixion, meaning Jesus body was moved somewhere, the gospel's attention changes geographic location, that is the simple answer. That is also why Nostradamus chooses to focus his attention in europe, so what right?)

(Jesus, Peter, Paul, and just about all the apostles were taken to the same relative place and killed, not different places, and not in jerusalem. Lots of fiction in history. They were all killed in Italy. That is the entire geographic location of Nostradamus's Lost Books. If it is an act of God that identifies with the Seven Years of Revelation. Then no War is favorable or necessary.)

(so you were brainwashed into committing suicide by using force against me, and the sin that you have generated, requires a payment to put off your uncleanness, but the events of revelation, is not a work of man, it is a work of god)

(korea is not important, but the next time, rather, when the misscle reaches your territory you must go to war, because God has placed that sin to try you, and to prepare your table, so you must eat your food, it is your portion)

(now that we have reached the seven year period we will continue in our current pattern until its closure is completed)

(the Third and Final Antichrist, MABUS, can only be Jesus himself, and that some explosion of sin with mankind, shortly before God reacts, and that reaction can be nothing at all, or 1260 days later, we'll just have to see)

(right now the philadelphia police department has not been soliciting children to violate my body as much, that includes what the state does to me in chemical and electrical treatments and murder, point blank, but I intend to education the public fully, of everything you've been doing to me in your pleasures, so you need to keep hurting me or I may start talking............so everything is good right now as is)

(God isn't being given the glory then there is a problem, some times that glory is sin, because through shame God reveals his power to redeem) (A Nuclear Bomb, also, will not kill or destroy me, you are fortunate the USA does not try God's Hand, by putting me in the way of you fire, to ease your burden of living. It is simply not God's Will or Intention, not to mention, we are to keep watch for another layer of events)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:48 am

Well everyone can see Trump and his comments on football and basketball players ... as the 23rd starts off with his ...
Your Fired shot ...

So... Today is the day!

Remember ... I can tune inn :dj: and it's not go kamikaze that God is saying...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:38 am

Batman wrote:Well everyone can see Trump and his comments on football and basketball players ... as the 23rd starts off with his ...
Your Fired shot ...

So... Today is the day!

Remember ... I can tune inn :dj: and it's not go kamikaze that God is saying...

(First of all, we should be grateful, the doom and gloom stuff isn't real. Most of the time, the target of of the doom and gloom is good honest law abiding citizens...............Secondarily, the gospel views the disturbance of God's Rest (that is dumb and blind for the wicked with no sign), as a negative, that is because his declarative will takes precedence, and, anything that exceeds God's Permissive Will, disturbs his rest. So there is no mercy from God because of man's evils, and there is no judgment from God because of unfaithfulness, that goes hand in hand, anyway, Seven Years of Peace)

9/23, Total Solar Eclipse, Revelation 12 Sign & A 1997 Movie Possibly Pointing To This Sign & Date!
youtube.com/watch?v=18Eau8FcQWI&t=25s&ytbChannel=Shaking%20My%20Head%20Productions
pinterest.com/pin/129830401731172536/
pinterest.com/pin/133419207681629698

Paraphrasing your dream. Two Crocodiles/Snakes ... Galactic Alignment and Solar Eclipse Path ... BLACK MALE revealed as a Sacrifice/Martyr at both occasions:

When a Eclipse Takes Place, Nibiru/Star Wormwood, is revealed momentarily. Your talking about a Planet Sized Body, or resonance with Nibiru's Transition across a great portion of space, (where it is now in our earth's sun). The Next time we officially have a Eclipse is: Janurary 31 2018 ... timeanddate.com/eclipse/2018 ................. given the possibility of a greater resonance between our Earth's Moon and the Ether Network with Nibiru, that superceeds the natural laws of the universe ............... (Otherwise, God allowed Nguyen Van Lem to die at his 34th Year of Age in the Mayan Calendar's Fire Month of February, and their Fire Ceremony is again in November, you can try to put me to death again, but it will be good to see you suffer also, since you are unwilling to pray as the lives of billions come to a full and complete close).

Anything else is something we'll have to keep watch. War, maybe, thats not a problem. Right now Satan is convicted of promoting global mass suicide, and he will issue payment for that sin with conflict resolution in his own way. Satan is the harbinger of suffering and pain, but when it comes his way, you will not find him in that position for very long. (You were also instructed to use the ethnic people to kill me specifically, or to use lethal for against me specifically on 9/23, but you did not really meet my expectations, so we'll have to do this again soon. But I suppose the recent mass euthanasia for using force against me is pleasing with God, we can do better next time, when you are given instructions to use them, then you need to follow my instructions for maximum loss of life, according to God's Will)

(you have no trouble committing suicide by using force against me, but remember the color "Black" is reference to hyperdimension, not a person or a race specifically, Nostradamus uses the phrase "MABUS", Nostradamus uses this phrase to describe a celestial object, not a person or a geographic location, that is what makes "MABUS" unique) (wait for me outside on wednesday, shoot from a window or something, I wanted to give you a school bus full of deceased negro children as a lesson (the last time we did something similar, a negro bus drive, drove them into a lake so they could die, don't forget that, because we will do this again), I believe we can still do this, but right now, you need to learn to use lethal force, at the right time for the best results)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:19 am

... given the day was about Trump and Football :whistling: (as black and white issue to standing or kneeling )
and on the other side of the coin to the realm in briefcase football that i tap inn :computer: •••~~~•••EQ 's at North Korea (3.5) and Perry (4.0) as both were downplayed ... to the heir line of world ending (era)

The date did have the starting recipe of 'DOOM AND GLOOM' .. see how many football players take a knee today... and the Fracking governments that causes EQs (one way or another... ) as FOOTBALL season is in play... :whistling: a-key (as 7.4 is projected for Perry, Oklahoma)

Remember this dream was looking by Florida...a-keys ... so black people are in the dark too hear (power out in these Low lied too areas ... as most of the money goes to Houston to rebuild)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:55 am

Trump and football, tm and gus. Who cares? It's brain damage in every direction.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:35 pm

JFK September 1963 Conservation Trip on Reel America
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJ3wB1DPIE0&ytbChannel=null
jfklibrary.org/Asset-Viewer/Archives/JFKWHF-WHN07.aspx

space.com/33727-mercury-solar-system-ecliptic-mobile-apps.html

(Lethal Force was used against me on 9/20 and 9/21, no ethnic persons used lethal force against me so far on 9/23 or 9/24)

Lets See ................ 8/21 to 9/23 Planetary Alignment of Leo to Virgo, should identify with our Earth's Sun in the Position of Ophiuchus which is just over the Dark Rift which is to the Right of the Galactic Center ...................... in November of 2017 our Ecliptic will match the Position of our Earth's Sun in Space at the Dark Rift ...................... this matches PRESIDENT JFK's Activities from 8/21 to 9/23 of 1963 to his Assassination in November of 1963.

(You will try to Kill Donald Trump in November sometime I'm sure, however, the DEADLY HEAD WOUND = KEY OF DAVID only applies to me, or the Antichrist whoever he is, and, its for the excitation of the pockets of Joseph the Blessings to initiate portal activations, you were provided instructions for that, regardless of falling on your deaf ears, that is the law..................God has killed Mexico and Puerto Rico, because JFK was guilty of murder in this parallel of killing american citizens by going to war.................North Korea presents you with any further provocation, I suggest you go to war with North Korea...............you should follow my advise because I am 1/3 of the gospels law, and, ignore all war until God reacts, and if God does nothing then you all die.................when Satan makes payment for sin, it will put off God's action, whatever that is, and God's behavior is guaranteed.................you will have nothing and a longer period of waiting for a sign if any at all, or you will die dumb and blind...................you should wait until after November (we've said something about some parallels between Orion and leo and virgo with relative space of 60 days, perhaps going to 11/11 of 2017 to 11/21 of 2017, remember all those 11/11/11 predictions? well, I was listening, and this matching the assassination of JFK's timeframe, and the intended assassination of Donald Trump by the secret service in this parallel as well)

(Three Thousand Years around 8/11/3114 B.C. according to the Mayan, Egyptian and Babylonian Records .................. God reacted approximately with the Earth's Sun Alignment in the Galactic Center .................. the Earth's Sun Alignment in the Dark Rift where we are now, and this will match the ecliptic of the earth's sun in the constellation's belt in the month of november 2017, is a prophecy of the Mayan, Egyptian and Babylonian Records ........................ 8/21 to 9/23 of 3113 B.C. God reacted .................. and then on 12/21/3113 B.C. God brought Nibiru, today our expectation is either 11/11 to 11/21/2017 or it is following the Eclipse of the Earth's Moon at some later period because this identifies with the Tetrahedron of Nibiru in our Earth's Sun (in fact, all eclipse activity does)

(That is your choice, as I've said, don't care. You should react to Korea and start the War, use them as payment for sin, like the USA uses my mouth and rectum as payment for sin at the moment though my relatives by the administration of the state. Before 11/11 to 11/21/2017 if you have enough provocation, that should convince God, a later period for Nibiru is necessary in challenging his authority, by your promotion of promoting global mass suicide.................sometimes it is not enough to simply violate my mouth and rectum for God, you need to do a little bit more) Love and Blessings (As I've said, I want the ethnics to take advantage of my daily activities to kill, so during this seven year period before seven billion die, I will do less work in soliciting ethnic suicide, that means phasing down our nightly walks, to keep up the level of force in terms of suicide).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:44 pm

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/blog/post/o ... ewave-zero
Terence McKenna - Timewave Zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9vkoDk ... annel=null

(North Korea = Novelty, TWZ (Time Wave Zero) = JFK) (You can use a sniper rifle, and observe the surface of the earth's moon, that is brute force, or you can observe the immediate atmosphere, relative to the Antichrist, whoever he is) (Terence Mckenna developed brain cancer, or was given it, after he spoke with me on the phone, my short stay at the university of pennsylvania in philadelphia, the government did that for a reason, whatever that reason was, we will discover before the end of november I'm sure)

https://vietfuntravel.com/blog/vietnam- ... rists.html

(God presented a version of the Sign of Divorce, to mark the Antichrist's Reign, that essentially began the Vietnam War, they wanted to delay God based on God's expectation for that generation in the relative presentation of the Sign of Divorce.....................the same is true today, the War that will happen will have for a few years or quite a few months, that is their way of putting off God, satan is already to take the action) (With no Sign of Divorce, and no Expression of Joseph, "Dead Work and Dead Flesh" will not become apparent, only man's inhumanity toward man, gross sin and wrestling with God is Satan's Natural Disposition)

Secret State inside North Korea. #NorthKorea #Documentary {NEW Full Documentary}
youtube.com/watch?v=V42R54IrJBg&ytbChannel=BBC%20World%20Service

Pau Nay Oloron (Nguyen Van Lem)
HiFter (Falling Man)
Mabus (Malaysia Nuclear Bomb)

(Mabus or Moses, is "Janis and Jambres" or two witnesses) .................. Napoleon, Hitler, Malaysia Flight 370 are Satan's Claims to War, these are grand scales, what happens beyond terrorism? Satan will fight a war of humanity to put off the Sign of Divorce by challenging god with cruelties. Satan will being to kill what God does not view as Genetic Dan, shifting the War on Terrorism, probably first with Asian and then with Europe, and then we have a version of cruelties for Seven Years.

Airbus or Mabus is the correct answer. God acted for some reason and revealed his intention to both reveal Nibiru at some point and then to reveal the fact that nothing will happen and the expression of joseph will not increase in measure, Flight 370 is Satan's Claim to Power and the source of the Korean Conflict, and then Europe Conflict and then into the nations of nato targeting white cascausian and asian, and shifting the tone from targeting Genetic Dan (which you should target and kill).................that is your choice in seven years you will die, we'll then you will just kill me then, so what? Without a sign of divorce you will not have God's Mercies or Judgment in my name, you will have periodic, obscured, and half truth warnings, because that is the result of your sin and willful disobedience.

You must react before God wants to do what he will with Nibiru, before the end of November. You also have to do what I say, and use a Sniper Rifle, or else nothing. You can't be sure if this is true or not, everyother action of force used against me, I want to help you, become blind, dumb and then dead at the end of seven years, that is your choice. Love and Blessings (Black Male, yes? Nibiru? You will become the mass murderer or black male, that turns away God's interests in the body of Nibiru (black is sometimes used to describe hyperdimension).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:14 pm

Sheena wrote:Trump and football, tm and gus. Who cares? It's brain damage in every direction.

Football briefcase and everyone should care... :whistling: Gus Who knows how to play!
Damage has already been and being caused as predicted and prophesies (according to the Bible - these thing must happen and are)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:19 am

Trumps response to this subject by tweet to the 2nd monster alligator here [named Maria Hurricane]
Texas & Florida are doing great but Puerto Rico, which was already suffering from broken infrastructure & massive debt, is in deep trouble
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:47 am

Inca god, with four fingers in hands and feet
http://el-libertario.webnode.es/en/nues ... tructores/
http://www.s8int.com/truesuppressions3.html

(Two Snakes, Eating Black Men)

Precise...........Pink/Violet is September Equinox or 8/21 to 9/23 Instead of Nibiru, we have "Blindness" or No Sign or Vision, that is the First Snake.

The Second Column Represents the Hurricanes

The Third Column represents the White House

Precise...........Green the Dark Rift it is like the first within a month range from a Equinox/Solstice, we have Conflict/War since the armies are leaving (Four Horses of Genetic is not being killed, so Aaron is killed, that is one finger/thumb less, seven year conviction that completes the death sentence for Aaron)

(the design of the golden statue resembles Ophiuchus, it is at the center of the Dark Rift, when the Earth's Ecliptic aligns with the relative position of the Dark Rift) (There is no sign or vision, until global euthanasia, what we have is a measurement of sin) Love and Blessings (Everything is resolved for 8/21 to 9/23, now, everything will be resolved again on 11/21, the judgment is doubled) (the authorities haven't used my brother's children to solicit relations with me, INRI, is the natural reaction to prophecy, so we'll continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:51 am

The Black men in the dream are like slaves here ... in the same manner Trump tweeted about Porter Rico ... as a lot of that area is US Territory... Think about it a little more who is getting help with these disasters, and who is not.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:26 am

Gus Who wrote:The Black men in the dream are like slaves here ... in the same manner Trump tweeted about Porter Rico ... as a lot of that area is US Territory... Think about it a little more who is getting help with these disasters, and who is not.

(right now there isn't a lot of killing sprees taking place because I've toned down the nightly walks and other behavior that was assisting the authorities with said problem as a result of not having an assisted suicide program. However, 100% of all the City Block Shootings by said "Black Men Sacrifices", weather some of them were police officers or not, happen after God stopped them from committing global suicide by using lethal force against me. They would go home, and then kill their families or kill their friends and neighbors, you can google the city block shootings in the city of Philadelphia)

(if I want that to keep happening, all I have to do, is keep providing the opportunity as frequently as that, to provide the impact. Now, I'm not the author of cruelty, however, beyond a certain level, a discernment is completed, some of their strength is taken away, and the blind and dumb nature will continue until the billions die and the 5 months begins)

(Satan is Playing Mass Suicide, and that ends up being its legal right, its a low position and that is what the gospel affords, so its not about racism, classism, or politicalism, or I would even go as far as to say religiousism.................Right now my position is the same as God's, I want you and everyone else to keep praying until the lives of billions come to a full and complete close, if all you have to offer is a "Black Men Sacrifice" then that will do)

(It will take a few weeks maybe some months but we should begin to see some theologies that emphasis the fact that people do not have a will to live, that is befitting. So its no " will to be faithful" and "no will to live", while we spend our remaining days in prayer, and prosecution by the ungodly)

Disney's 1997 Hercules PREDICTS NEPHILIM ARE COMING 9-23 September 23, 2015!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aFHyNb ... 20Succubus

9/23 ended with a association to the "Sacrifice Black Male" that is alluded to in the Hercules scene that is smeared over youtube................INRI (apparently, it is as I've said, whoever the "Two Witnesses" are, the usa apparently hasn't learned to stop violating his body for their own pleasure)...................as an extension of that, we could very well have a deceased president on the same date as JFK, matching his traversing of the usa, and the relative Celestial Alignment of 9/23................that said..................Satan right now is busy creating a conflict to make a sacrifice to god, to continue this debate over the sign of divorce...............right now it is too little to late, and you are one step away from being euthanized globally, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, all you have to do is make sure euthanasia is completed by any means necessary, if you aren't allowed to do that, I may have to talk directly to the media and the authorities about whats been happening, and not only that, you can watch at a distance and show the people whats been happening, as a result of using force against me, but all that is past tense, as we continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:04 am

You're talking kamikaze here... as I stated that I see you in a dream with Cancer ... So keep it isolated to that area...

... as here God stated monster storms off Florida (Key word) that we named Irma and Maria ... remember this is BEFORE such storms... and it's also saying that the government (US people) make black men lie down... ( Puerto Rico ) / Football vs Gov (under Trump)

... as if you did research here, you would know that I refer 'God' to "the Ball" ... and some people here can not kick the 'football'

Trumps only tweet about this... summed up my feelings in the end of this dream... as news is coming in about no real help as there are people dying in Puerto Rico
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:55 pm

Gus Who wrote:You're talking kamikaze here... as I stated that I see you in a dream with Cancer ... So keep it isolated to that area...

... as here God stated monster storms off Florida (Key word) that we named Irma and Maria ... remember this is BEFORE such storms... and it's also saying that the government (US people) make black men lie down... ( Puerto Rico ) / Football vs Gov (under Trump)

... as if you did research here, you would know that I refer 'God' to "the Ball" ... and some people here can not kick the 'football'

Trumps only tweet about this... summed up my feelings in the end of this dream... as news is coming in about no real help as there are people dying in Puerto Rico

(the victory of 8/21 to 9/23 for the Seven Years of Revelation, goes to the departments of state, its a very poor way to go, but that is what must be done. all evidence, we've seen, shows us, this is the natural course of events, at this level and stage, so you can't fight this.............by all standards Donald Trump is doing a complete 180 Degree from JFK and protecting the american people, by ensuring our safety, so there is no way we can truly place Donald Trump on the same echelon as JFK)

Bible Codes - The Proof of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlKkIo ... natural%21

25 Minutes in to the video, we see the Jewish People in Jerusalem have a long standing custom of what resembles a Nuclear Missile, a large tubular object, in one or more of their holidays

29 Minutes into the video, we see the jewish version of the "MABUS" or Sacrificial Black Male, which is a picture of being blind and dumb during the entire length of the Revelation's Seven Years

(We've discovered, Terrence Mckenna was the epitome of the Jewish Theologies that believes was must not only fight a war with North Korea, but they must be used as payment for our sin, to complete "MABUS", that began with 9/11/2001 and continued to Malaysia Flight 370, that we must convince God his judgment and mercy is not needed at all and is a shame, and this completes the Seven Years of Revelation)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:11 am

... this dream is "Proof of God" as it goes to 4444 site... :infinity:

Try keeping your i on the ball hear... as I read this $20 that sums up how mad I was at the end of this dream hearing a 4444 (Trump's Tweets out from playing golf...

"Hamilton" creator Lin-Manuel Miranda, whose parents moved to New York from Puerto Rico, took his shot on Twitter, saying: "You're going straight to hell, @realDonaldTrump. No long lines for you. Someone will say, 'Right this way, sir.' They'll clear a path."

The President stirred things up with a series of tweets Saturday from his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, where he is spending the weekend.

He seemed to be responding to Cruz's comments on Friday night on CNN, when she said,"We're dying here. We truly are dying here. I keep saying it: SOS. If anyone can hear us; Mr. Trump can hear us, let's just get it over with and get the ball rolling."

Trump tweeted on Saturday morning, "The Mayor of San Juan, who was very complimentary only a few days ago, has now been told by the Democrats that you must be nasty to Trump. Such poor leadership ability by the Mayor of San Juan, and others in Puerto Rico, who are not able to get their workers to help. They want everything to be done for them when it should be a community effort."

And late in afternoon, he fired again at Cruz: "Results of recovery efforts will speak much louder than complaints by San Juan Mayor. Doing everything we can to help great people of PR!"

Speaking to CNN's Anderson Cooper on Saturday night, Cruz said she's not a Democrat.

"He is looking for excuses for things not going well," she said. "I have no time for small politics or for comments that do not add to the situation here."
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:29 pm

If it needs your 'proof' this god isn't worth worshipping.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Given one can see the Football future ... with P- Donald Trump vs North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and said Secretary of State Rex Tillerson should not bother trying to negotiate football with him in an effort to stop the country's development of the Hail Mary...
"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man..." Trump said on Twitter.
He continued, "...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!"

“Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.”
12:01 PM - Oct 1, 2017

Yes... my God would not stand and Pledge allegiance to the US ...
So Sheena are you saying peace is not worth worshipping?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:05 am

Gus needs a dictionary; we say exactly what we mean and choose our language carefully and purposefully.
Also, 'peace' is not a divinity.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:20 am

Gus Who wrote:... this dream is "Proof of God" as it goes to 4444 site... :infinity:

Try keeping your i on the ball hear... as I read this $20 that sums up how mad I was at the end of this dream hearing a 4444 (Trump's Tweets out from playing golf...

(JFK, remember his crime against the American People, he was really into Football. He didn't care one iota about the Nuclear Missiles that ended up in Cuba, that were ready to launch, and there were a few skirmishes, that took american lives...............at the end of the day, JFK simply did not care, american lives were not important................after he was deceased, it was no harm done, we are grateful to the secret service for protecting our lives...................Right now, there are many people that want to place Donald Trump in the same boat with JFK, but we don't have true provocation like cuba or american lives lost..................I don't believe a Negro/Colored Male will assassinate Donald Trump or the Secret Service, because he really isn't guilty of the same level of crimes against the american people by this November) (there are some other parallels with JFK, anyway, today, Russia Acted to protect its interests against the threat Ukraine Presented, by its Missile capability, so a precedent has already been set, reinforcing the parallel of JFK)

4 - Great Flood around 4000 B.C. bibliotecapleyades.net/serpents_dragons/boulay10e.htm
4 - Minoan Civilization Destroyed 1400 B.C. (Around the Exodus of from Egypt)
4 - Sothic Cycle = 1,461 Egyptian civil years of 365 days each or 1,460 Julian years = not incorporate leap years until 22 BC, its months "wandered" backwards through the solar year at the rate of about one day in every four years en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sothic_cycle
4 - Flight 370 + 42 Months or 1260 Days = 2017..............2017 - 20 Years = 1997 = 1997 Turin Shroud Burning of Jesus + 4 Years = 2001 Terrorist Attacks, FALLING MAN

20? = Solution (the book of revelation only states 1260 Three Times in Three different Contexts)

Flight 370 = 42 Months Invalidated
North Korean War = 42 Months (no sign from God, so this is also Invalidated)
Nuclear Terrorism = Final 42 Months (this is 2024 or 70 + 7 Years from Roswell UFO Incident)

2020 is about 1260 Days Plus 2017, or 2021, that is the solution the next Cycle of 1260 Days. Right now, you were given warnings about raping my body, and killing my body for your pleasure, that includes inces*, so you have nothing but blind and dumb, and suffering and pain. Right now the clock is ticking again in terms of the pain and death you keep doing to me, so everything should be invalided until the 5 months begins on 2024..................Right now, everyone will fall on deaf earths increasingly so, that said, there is still some measure of truth to obtain.

Gus Who wrote:“Being nice to Rocket Man hasn't worked in 25 years, why would it work now? Clinton failed, Bush failed, and Obama failed. I won't fail.”
12:01 PM - Oct 1, 2017

Negros and Ethnic the USA uses to hurt and kill me, for pleasure, don't live long. The level of suffering and pain you cause me also doesn't seem to last that long. Bottomline, you don't have a legal right to promote mass suicide, or to substitute mass suicide as the "confirmation of the covenant". You are not the law, the problem of authority, man has with God has less and less value, until, right now. The Negros and Ethnics the usa uses to pleasure themselves with me, usually ends up killing white police officers and itself, along with the other ethnic turmoils in mass suicide, under the theme of global and nuclear terrorism. All of this is Good and it will continue for Seven more Years. Back to you Question?

God wants you to kill Genetic Dan, the Ethnic Peoples, and their Genetic Lines. There is no reward for eliminating North Korea, based in INRI that you do with me and for years. However, Satan's War with God right now is Mass Suicide, and you have a choice to suffer as you die, or to kill. that means you will have to kill North Korea, if you don't want to suffer as your die, that is Satan's Prerogative, right now God is using, you will simply have to do what is necessary.

25?

Not 25................1952, the North Korean War Ended, and the USA had a Sign of Divorce presented over Washington D.C....................You should kill North Korea as an enemy of my testimony, paralleling Vietnam, as your plea for mercy with God in revealing the Sign of Divorce's Initial expression, that will increase as you kill "dead work and dead flesh" during this seven year period. All human life outside the sign of divorce areas, and all ethnics in all places will be put to death when the 5 months begins, for exceeding God's judgement in dealing with the seed population.

(As I've said, right now, there is more and more "blind and dumb" theologies, and this is good in eliminating the treat of about Seven Billion People..............And the longer it takes you to react, while you are pleasuring yourselves with my mouth and rectum under the sponsorship of the usa's church and state, the less likely anything at all will happen until seven billion lives are euthanized. In the mean time, follow my example of martyrdom and focus on prayer, as their lives come to a full and complete close..................right now I've got about 2 acts of murder per week average, with the USA using chemical and electrical treatments against me that is good. I intend to double the euthanasia you experienced based on the level of lethal force, as we are very close to doubling the level of euthanasia from 2013 to 2014 in 2017, been a while since we came close to doubling that)

(in the mean time, the next time, you are given instruction to use a sniper rifle on me, to solicit the sign of divorce, you should do that, or you should do that at your leisure .............. we have this structured to not interfere with the suicide God has afforded to satan to complete its conviction)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:09 pm

Sheena wrote:Gus needs a dictionary; we say exactly what we mean and choose our language carefully and purposefully.
Also, 'peace' is not a divinity.

I would rather teach 2 “get the cents” ( :2cents: ) then see it as sense

Peace comes with knowledge of God
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:24 pm

That 25 quote is what Trump said ...

All the bad things are “ immediately following the eclipse”
As I stated... as these things Jesus coded in this time... happen

This post should be about the hurricanes and aftermath ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Next

Return to Mystic Dreams