Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need Help Interpreting Dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Need Help Interpreting Dream

Postby WolfKnight804 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:53 am

I had a dream while taking a nap today that my parents had a second house where they stored things as well as a lavish apartment. Before I found out I was in an apartment with a friend I hadn't seen since I was twelve, Im just barely twenty-seven now. It flashed to me recovering from an ear infection, of which I had many of as a child, by using milk to break up the drainage. I asked my dad where my mom went and he said she had to pick up a few things from a neighboring county. We dont know anyone out there so I pressed him and he told me we had a home out there where we store old clothes and such. He also divulged about a lavish apartment we had. So he took me to see the outside of the apartment first. It was there I heard a friend of mine that Ive recently fallen for having sex with me. This scared me as I usually like to take things slow and I havent even expressed to her how i feel. Then I fell asleep on the way back home and when I woke up I was in my room but it was different. I didnt pay much mind to it so i went to the bathroom and used the milk again to break up the drainage. then it hit me. This wasnt my families house. this was some where new. I heard a dog other than my own barking and a beagle came running into the bathroom. My mom and dad were at the bottom of the stairs. This was the second house I realized and it hat light hardwood flooring that i think was cedar. They showed me around the downstairs and i saw we were in a basement like structure with part of the back of the downstairs open to a sloop and the front closed off. It was beautiful. rich warm colors were everywhere to offset the cool environment.The last thing I heard in my dreams was from my dad and he said to me "Now how are you going to get to the summer house." As if this place was now mine to keep. I got the feeling the apartment was mine as well.

Ive seen plenty of stranger things in my time but this is leaving me scared I have no idea why i had such a vivid dream. Can anyone help me sort this. Thanks in Advance.
WolfKnight804
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need Help Interpreting Dream

Postby DavidBradley » Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:04 am

Occasionally dreams replicate what your subliminal mind makes of the globe. It does it with haphazard symbols. do my assignment. The good thing down ruined car may now mean there's an interruption in the standard pattern in existence, a change. However, like poetry, dreams can be understand in a lot of ways.
DavidBradley
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby happywheelsgame » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:42 pm

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you. happy wheels
geometry dash
happywheelsgame
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby stevelarsc » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 am

Experts say that every dream does have an explanation. The themes and types of dreams we see relate to our life's and some are an indication of any incidents to happen in the future. When you are sick or stressed out it is common to see bad dreams as your OptiLingo Learn Arabic body is weak, or otherwise, dreams are something that passes a message to us.
stevelarsc
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby tommyhulk » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm

I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
usps tracking
tommyhulk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby keobrad » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:45 am

Thank you for sharing in this article. I generally want to peruse the quality substance and this thing I found in you post. Hope you keep on sharing a greater amount of your ideas. Thanks a lot for providing this marvelous information which i need so much
colour switch
keobrad
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams