Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Enchanted

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Enchanted

Postby mariaria38 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:06 pm

I have recently connected with Druidry and have been learning of plant medicine etc.Last night I dreamt I was a squire with blonde hair and I was with a servant girl with long curly hair. We were behind a shack about to walk down a path of an enchanted forest. As we were walking I was collecting magical white fruit off the ground that appeared out of no where.They were the size of golf balls and looked like orbs.At some point someone else tried to take these and I became territorial and told them to leave. When I collected a bowl full of the fruit we then were travelling through a meadow. Then a green goblin jumped me and began attacking me I was on the ground trying to keep hold of the fruit and fight off the goblin. A dwarf entered into the dream next and was using an axe to kill the goblin. Once the goblin was dead I was standing there in disbelief and woke up with that feeling also. Any insights with this dream i havent already considered would be appreciated please. :lep: :yo:
mariaria38
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Enchanted

Postby Scorpio1 » Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:53 pm

Well, druidry is like paganism, in its contact with nature.
My thoughts on your dream: the squire was you, in a past life, you may well have been a pagan or druid then, hence your interest in it now.

Roads and paths, places we walk, are our journey through life. The path you're on seems magical (the enchanted forest). However, nature spirits are real, and not all of them are charming elves & pixies :-), as you discover (the event with the goblin).
I think your dream is just explaining to you *why* you have this interest, and that if you start involving yourself with nature beings, there are slight dangers, it's not a clear field.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Enchanted

Postby mariaria38 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:13 am

Thanks for your writings scorpio1.When I had the dream rather than acting as witness to the dream characters I could see through the squires eyes with a strong sense I recognised this person as myself. What you have said resonates with me as a past life. There was historical setting, period clothing and nothing of this world. I also have Celtic hertiage as well as Maori so the nature magic comes in strong.
mariaria38
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams