Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

PLEASE HELP ME

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

PLEASE HELP ME

Postby xavlibyuklwen » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:25 am

Im muslim and my uncle died 7 months ago. He was a good man although he never prayed.
Two months ago I saw a dream and it's torturing me.
There were two hills and in between was a river, the part of the hill where I was -was dark , and the other part was so bright, like the sunset light, and my uncle was there watching me right in the eyes, he took a bright white linen put it in the ground and started to pray ( muslim pray), I forgot to mention the part of the hill where my uncle was,the ground was like gold grass.
Please help me understand what was that? Was he trying to tell me something?

I want to thank anyone who's willing to help!!

IT VERY IMPORTANT.
xavlibyuklwen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: PLEASE HELP ME

Postby Superman1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:41 pm

Though he never prayed, in the dream he did to be purified and was in the light and golden value that can grow in you, as you were in darkness between two high areas.
He can symbolize you, what or who was valuable that you lost.
2 months ago what happened?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby xavlibyuklwen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:18 am

I don't know what happened but I don't think it has to do with anything that happened in real life because I wasn't even thinking about it , that's why it keeps playing on my mind.

Thank you very much for your reply.
xavlibyuklwen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:57 am

Well I am Christian... and I say it means that he is :unworthy: messaging you... saying that he landed on the light ground... as dark ground could go 'dark time' that you may be going in...
©

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma... hit by Augest 21, 2017
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:48 am

He is on the hill with light and suggesting that everything is okay.

He reached Heaven and there is nothing you need to worry about.

A lot of dreamers / psychics have said that there are hills and rivers that separate the dead from the undead.

If you cross the river or the hills you can't return.

Your uncle is doing fine and he just wanted to let you know.

:)
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: HELP

Postby Superman1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:41 pm

Thanks Raymond, that's the first area it could be, I should have thought of. :oops: :lol:
But, xavlibyuklwen, you weren't thinking of your uncle? Were you concerned, because your uncle wasn't religious, that he might not get to heaven?

Or the two hills might mean two aspirations. Is that it? One side of you religious, the other not, and maybe a conflict or division, with the river of life between them.
Your uncle who never prayed might symbolize that side of you which isn't following that path. And the sunset can be the end of such brilliance, looking at you right in the eyes, this highest value of growth that you might not want to end. Hence the purifying bit of prayer.
It could also be his passing put this wind up you.
Is that what is very important to you, that's torturing you, and what the dream is trying to tell you? And maybe what started 2 months ago?
Well, back to all symbolic again, maybe. :o
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: HELP

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Superman1 wrote:Thanks Raymond, that's the first area it could be, I should have thought of. :oops: :lol:
But, xavlibyuklwen, you weren't thinking of your uncle? Were you concerned, because your uncle wasn't religious, that he might not get to heaven?

Or the two hills might mean two aspirations. Is that it? One side of you religious, the other not, and maybe a conflict or division, with the river of life between them.
Your uncle who never prayed might symbolize that side of you which isn't following that path. And the sunset can be the end of such brilliance, looking at you right in the eyes, this highest value of growth that you might not want to end. Hence the purifying bit of prayer.
It could also be his passing put this wind up you.
Is that what is very important to you, that's torturing you, and what the dream is trying to tell you? And maybe what started 2 months ago?
Well, back to all symbolic again, maybe. :o

Your ideas were better than mine, more in depth.

Can you help me with these.....the one with the old man and the house left me asking questions when I woke up.
And the one with green children was unusual.

Thanks

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153312&p=725024#p725024

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=153311
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby xavlibyuklwen » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:16 am

Once again I want to thank each one of you for helping me.

At first I thought as you Raymond and Gus Who, that he went to heaven and it's all fine but then it started to hit me in the head over and over again, the way he was looking at me was, i don't know if I should say it, but he was looking at me as if he was disappointed and was warning me for something .

And now that you said it Superman1 ,yes i was concerned that he may not go to heaven, because we muslims have this rule "if u don't pray, you don't go to heaven" but I don't think so, and I hope he went to heaven because he was a good person at heart.
And maybe he was telling me to start praying and follow the right path , well too bad cause im not ready to be all religious , I mean I believe in God and I often talk to him in my own way, but Im not convinced to cover up my head and be all muslim girl even tho' it's torturing me that im not following the right path ,but i hope God will forgive me and i hope my uncle is not disappointed with me. What do you guys think, can dreams give us messages?
xavlibyuklwen
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:51 pm

Well like you said, if being good is the main thing, how can it not be the right path?
I doubt your uncle is disappointed with you then, but is that side of you which maybe thinks you, and God, should be!
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:21 pm

Well ... I was saying that he messaging you from beyond ... from the past... to this reality (Trump becoming President)
©

... EQ warning... Oklahoma AREA.

this man made quake headed for Perry, Oklahoma... hit by Augest 21, 2017
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Superman1 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:56 pm

MacDonald is taking over! :loony:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru