Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Do I like them

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Do I like them

Postby anbenzek » Sun May 19, 2019 7:25 pm

So I Had this dream where this person I used to like and I think I do now just showed up out of nowhere. I was at a waterpark thing ig and then they were just they but like out of place in jeans and a tshirt while everyone else was in a swim suit even me. I made eye contact with them and then walked away hoping they would follow. Then did follow me and caught up with me and we started talking. it was actually really nice, we walked around the little "town' ig and then we ended up a castle looking entry, we went in it and then talked and last thing I knew we turned around and it was closed. we got concerned and confused. we looked up a set of stairs and one of my teachers was there, then we looked out the window to see we were on a ferry. the thing is like it was a boat but had two floors where you entered on the bottom floor which was covers. we asked the teacher when we would get back since i was still in a swimsuit rapped in a towel. she told us we would be on the boat for a while. we panicked for a little then we gave up and just talked. we talked about the boat and the town. Then my dream like jumped to the end and we were off the boat and we were waving the boat away. After all this I woke up from my dream. so here I am asking you guys to help me

-Anbenzek
5/19/19
anbenzek
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating