Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of my emotionally abusive ex boyfriend

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreaming of my emotionally abusive ex boyfriend

Postby Lady0605 » Wed May 15, 2019 8:43 pm

I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago and I just had this dream today. My bf was very emotionally abusive and would forbid me from seeing any of my guy friends, being scared that I'll leave him, and forcing me to send very explicit photos of myself. We were in long distance relationship so I was dreaming of pretty much texting him somehow. All I remember is seeing messenger and nothing else, we were talking like "friends" as if nothing happened and it felt so real to the point that I started feeling regret that I even started talking to him again and I felt like I was trapped again. The emotions were the strongest emotions I've ever had in a dream and I'm just wondering what all this could mean.
Lady0605
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dreaming of my emotionally abusive ex boyfriend

Postby abrar__iqbal » Thu May 16, 2019 1:17 am

abrar__iqbal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby abrar__iqbal » Thu May 16, 2019 1:18 am

Hey Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. I will come back to your site and keep sharing this information with us
[url]https://thecelebsnetworth.com/
http://gmtoide.com/avg-cleaner-pro-apk/[/url]
abrar__iqbal
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby pisces_rising » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:48 am

Lady0605 wrote:I broke up with my ex a few weeks ago and I just had this dream today. My bf was very emotionally abusive and would forbid me from seeing any of my guy friends, being scared that I'll leave him, and forcing me to send very explicit photos of myself. We were in long distance relationship so I was dreaming of pretty much texting him somehow. All I remember is seeing messenger and nothing else, we were talking like "friends" as if nothing happened and it felt so real to the point that I started feeling regret that I even started talking to him again and I felt like I was trapped again. The emotions were the strongest emotions I've ever had in a dream and I'm just wondering what all this could mean.

first of all, this is definitely not a sign that you need to get back with him, or even that you miss him. leaving an abusive boyfriend is the best decision you could make for yourself. it's more likely that this is just your brain processing the separation. since it was long-distance, have you deleted his number or the conversations you had? make sure you've cut off all communication with him, or it might feel like he's still around and you might feel threatened by him still.
pisces_rising
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating