Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Carolina

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Carolina

Postby Letz B. Frank » Thu May 02, 2019 4:11 pm

I was staying with a friend and for some reason we had to travel to someone elses house .. i remember meeting a beautiful young women named carolina i am pretty sure she was interested in me but we had to go. As we traveled notice this old town had been torn down to make way for massive new construction. THen we arrived back to his house when i noticed that the back of his home at the corner could lift up like a garage door and just across the yard was the place where carolina was... it seemed far but it was actually butting up right against the property.
Letz B. Frank
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating