Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A man... with a purple shirt...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

A man... with a purple shirt...

Postby Nana95 » Wed May 01, 2019 2:30 pm

A few days ago, I had a dream about a man, in the middle of nowhere, standing in front of me (a few meters away) looking at me with a smile.
He looked much older than me (I'm in my 20s and he looked like a 30-35) and his kinda-short hair has a light brown color.
The most intriguing thing I noticed is (well you guessed :drumming: ) that he was wearing a purple summer shirt... and, incidentally, a short.
Then suddenly, all dark..... and well, the "hot stuff" begins (yes, there is no mistake... it's about sex dream! :cabbagepatch: )
I don't remember how I ended up in this kind of situation, but it was dark... and suddenly I felt some.... heat.
I was embraced... kissed... I felt someone's body, face and hands. I couldn't tell if it was that man, I couldn't see anything, but I knew it was a man (because, well... guess).
All the things that you might imagine him doing, foreplay and intercourse, were intense, I was passive but responsive.
When things stopped, the past scene replayed... as if I reopened my eyes and regained consciousness... but something intrigued me.
I noticed in front of me... a different man :shock:
A different person, similar age, with the same outfit and pose. I did not know what was going on, then I woke up.
-END-

Info: I'm a single young lady who has never been in romantic and/or sexual relationships (rarely interested in these kinds of things)... but well, here I am :P
Dream interpretations are welcome.
Nana95
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A man... with a purple shirt...

Postby dlovestowrite » Mon May 06, 2019 8:46 pm

I curious to know what your preference is when it come to dating or romantic stuff... or if you don't have a preference or if you don't like romantic or sexual things.

P.s this could could mean nothing I suppose because I have dreams like that frequently and I am asexual romantic. It could be society influence on you and got you subconsciously.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nana95 » Tue May 07, 2019 6:01 pm

dlovestowrite wrote:I curious to know what your preference is when it come to dating or romantic stuff... or if you don't have a preference or if you don't like romantic or sexual things.

P.s this could could mean nothing I suppose because I have dreams like that frequently and I am asexual romantic. It could be society influence on you and got you subconsciously.

I don't consider myself asexual nor aromantic because I experienced these kinds of attractions (sexual and/or romantic) towards people of the opposite sex since I was young, but it's rare. I don't get easily influenced by the society and trends, I had multiple opportunities to date but I refused because 1) people's level of maturity especially during teenage years; 2) I wasn't interested whatsoever (not reciprocal); 3) I usually have other things that are much more important for me than wasting time with someone I barely know for the sake of... having a date.
Most of the time I'm just attracted to an individual due to their appearance (aesthetic), personality, intelligence or other attributes, but this doesn't necessarily make me romantically/sexually attracted to this particular person or make me want to engage in some kind of "deep" relationship (it can be platonic, friendship or just admiration).
For me, it's more about abstinence, like waiting for the "one":
I don't have a particular taste (as long as the person has an acceptable appearance, hygiene and attitude), it's mostly about good chemistry and sometimes love at first sight just make me fall for random people, but I don't take risks (good thing it's rare for me :cabbagepatch: )
I'm also not fan of mature contents (unrealistic and unaesthetic) but I can say that I have high libido for a woman :rarara:.
I also want to add that it's not the first time I experience sex dreams in general, but a bizarre one is rare, that's why I'm here.
Any other questions?
Nana95
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue May 14, 2019 8:37 pm

Nana95 wrote:
dlovestowrite wrote:I curious to know what your preference is when it come to dating or romantic stuff... or if you don't have a preference or if you don't like romantic or sexual things.

I don't consider myself asexual nor aromantic because I experienced these kinds of attractions (sexual and/or romantic) towards people of the opposite sex since I was young, but it's rare. I don't get easily influenced by the society and trends, I had multiple opportunities to date but I refused because 1) people's level of maturity especially during teenage years; 2) I wasn't interested whatsoever (not reciprocal); 3) I usually have other things that are much more important for me than wasting time with someone I barely know for the sake of... having a date.
Most of the time I'm just attracted to an individual due to their appearance (aesthetic), personality, intelligence or other attributes, but this doesn't necessarily make me romantically/sexually attracted to this particular person or make me want to engage in some kind of "deep" relationship (it can be platonic, friendship or just admiration).
For me, it's more about abstinence, like waiting for the "one":
I don't have a particular taste (as long as the person has an acceptable appearance, hygiene and attitude), it's mostly about good chemistry and sometimes love at first sight just make me fall for random people, but I don't take risks (good thing it's rare for me :cabbagepatch: )
I'm also not fan of mature contents (unrealistic and unaesthetic) but I can say that I have high libido for a woman :rarara:.
I also want to add that it's not the first time I experience sex dreams in general, but a bizarre one is rare, that's why I'm here.
Any other questions?

I dont have any other questions as of now. Possible meanings of the dreams are:

Random sex dream because of biological hormones (it can happen to anyone ) since you are waiting for the one your dream might just be a form of subconscious sexual release to keep your hormones and mind in check for what you want to do later in life.

Another reason your dream might represent that you want a change in your life. Trying different things in dreams could mean a change.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nana95 » Wed May 15, 2019 4:04 pm

Hey, thanks for your interpretation, but what about the scene before sex, the scenery, the man etc?

BY THE WAY yesterday night I had another type of dream (not a sexual one) where I also met a man with almost the same appearance (age, hair, etc) but he was wearing a purple turtleneck, in the beginning I wanted to escape from something (I don't remember), then he appeared in front of me (he got out of a car and headed towards me, his appearance was much clearer and detailed than last time), when I saw him I was unexpectedly happy and safe, then I woke up.
Nana95
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Your Strong Self... with a High Value

Postby Superman1 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:11 am

You were passive but responsive, and a guy in girl's dreams can easily mean assertion or opposite to passive. :geek:
And you want to join with that more mature side. :hugs:
Passion was strong too, which you may want more of. Summer is hot. :hothead:
Purple is the highest colour of the rainbow, so may mean highest value or the Spiritual side of things. Or perhaps being above things. :roll:
Opening your eyes to it, waking up. :lovestruck:
Then maybe you'd be a different person, or you wouldn't recognise this part of yourself. :o

NEXT DREAM
The purple turtleneck is over the area of expression, and may be warming too. :fuming:
So if you felt like escaping something, he may be the assertive or strong side in communication that makes you face it, and makes you feel happy and safe. :rasberry:
It was clearer to you this time, this security. :candy:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Your Strong Self... with a High Value

Postby Nana95 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:10 am

Superman1 wrote:You were passive but responsive, and a guy in girl's dreams can easily mean assertion or opposite to passive. :geek:
And you want to join with that more mature side. :hugs:
Passion was strong too, which you may want more of. Summer is hot. :hothead:
Purple is the highest colour of the rainbow, so may mean highest value or the Spiritual side of things. Or perhaps being above things. :roll:
Opening your eyes to it, waking up. :lovestruck:
Then maybe you'd be a different person, or you wouldn't recognise this part of yourself. :o

NEXT DREAM
The purple turtleneck is over the area of expression, and may be warming too. :fuming:
So if you felt like escaping something, he may be the assertive or strong side in communication that makes you face it, and makes you feel happy and safe. :rasberry:
It was clearer to you this time, this security. :candy:

Thanks Superman1, it's a little confusing though, but I think I understand the general idea.
Nana95
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Superman1 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:06 pm

I didn't see that the Purple shirt is where emotions are. It might be the high value of them.
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Nana95 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:51 pm

Superman1 wrote:I didn't see that the Purple shirt is where emotions are. It might be the high value of them.

Yes, but I don't understand what you mean by "highest value or the Spiritual side of things"
Nana95
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A man... with a purple shirt... / Clarifications

Postby Superman1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:54 pm

Nor do I. :geek:

I think now it's about wanting love ~ the highest, spiritual, value. So obvious!

And sex dreams being rare, you may be able to trace it back in your mind to what rare thought or experience caused it.
Even if it was that you thought of that special guy, the resulting dream would probably inevitably be about you! The special you or way you want to be, that is most valuable to you. :heartpump:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating