Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ex gf dream

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Ex gf dream

Postby nevesj98 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:05 am

Hello everyone, i'm new to the forum and let me say this community seems really helpful and interesting! I would like your opinion on a recent dream i had :
(context : i got broken up with last november, and my feelings for said girl continued for a long time, i think they still exist. when we were still together we wanted to see a movie that premiers this may and i was thinking about inviting her despite everything. UNTIL... this dream happened.)
I was floating in a very dark, void, it was infinite, but void. Then i said out loud "I would like to talk to her"with a tone like i was talking to a guardian of her, something that stood between me and her. Then ,the void itself answered in a commanding voice but also in a way that seems like it wanted to give me advice : "It won't change a thing...it must come from her". After that, i woke up, suddenly but with a sense of peace that i didnt feel for months.
Thanks in advance everyone
nevesj98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ex gf dream

Postby pady » Fri May 03, 2019 11:42 pm

Nice post i like it

[url]https://www.sexomatic.xyz :heartpump:[/url]
pady
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Ex gf dream