Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of old crush

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dreaming of old crush

Postby Crljng » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:43 am

years ago, I had this guy I used to chat with that I liked. He was mostly out of the country with business, and ar some point, we joked about me visiting him abroad for a while. Strangely enough, after talking seriously about it, he had this strange meltdown, where he lost all, and things went South for him. A month later, he came home for good and had our first date , which i blew with my stupidy and childish mind (5-6 years ago). One week after, I started a relationship with someone else.

After 1 year so, I began dreaming about him. I thiught “It must be my subconscious, this is deffinutely unfinished business. Maybe the relationship was reaching a period of boredom. But I was happy, I loved my man and everytime I dreamt abiut this crush, I felt guilty and had a weird day (when I dreamt of other men or exes, I couldn’t care less).

Four years later, after dreaming of him for a couple of times per year, I had a premonitory dream, and thins started to change a lot. I contacted him a couple of times after I became single, he was cold as ice and eventually concluded that he was in a relationship. What happens is that over the past year, I mostly dream of him in a context in which I don’t necessarily chase him, but He isn’t in my reach, he is distant or unwilling. It’s rarely that I dreamt we were together and wake up happy. A few synchronicities have occured, and i have this gut feeling that he too may be thinking of me.

Last night, I dreamt again he was distant and although I almost never remember what I dream, we were going somewhere in maybe a bus with a group, a sort of hotel was involved. I was checked in on the first floor and I think I kept trying to find him and maybe knew he was on the third floor. I kept taking the stairs up and down, kept searching for him. It’s kind of blurry, but this is the general idea. I hate it that I never remember all the details in my dreams so that Incan properly journal and analyze them. Thoughts on this?
Crljng
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating