Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seeing my "ex" when in a new relationship

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Seeing my "ex" when in a new relationship

Postby whit1914 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:27 am

Repeatedly, I have dreams about my "ex". I put it in quotations because we never officially dated. We talked for about 6 months. Our relationship was mostly sex, but we did go on dates, he did meet my parents, and I did meet his grandmother/cousins. So we "dated" unofficially. We ended whatever 'relationship' we had because I was moving back home from school and he couldn't commit to long distance. I soon entered a new relationship that I am currently still in. So now it is two years since I have "dated" this previous boy.

Not at first, but within the last 6-8 months, I have been having dreams about this guy. Most of the time, they are hot and heavy sex dreams but the last few have been dreams of us just hanging out with each other, or a group of friends, and talking about wanting to be together (in a sexual way - you can feel the tension). In the last dream, we were all on vacation and my CURRENT boyfriend was there too. And I am in love with my boyfriend and in the dreams we are together sometimes.

I am not sure what this means. Please help! Also willing to give me details if wanted/needed.
whit1914
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating