Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reoccurring baby daddy dreams

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Reoccurring baby daddy dreams

Postby Jessiekat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:49 am

So for background knowledge my babies father is abusive and narcissistic, but I keep dreaming about him. This is the latest one ....... I was not completely aware I was dreaming, I got a whole gut feeling how it was going to go though, I'm at home in my bed and I get that feeling he's coming...... And I look out the window and see him in the driveway, I ask my dad to please for fucks sake don't let him in, of course he get inside somehow and is of course happy to see his kids, but still is not nice to me and only spends a few minutes saying hello to his smallest child which irritates me, then it was all over. I'd just like to stop dreaming about this man :| :cry: :? :heartpump: :heartpump:
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Reoccurring baby daddy dreams

Postby Jessiekat » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:50 am

Not to mention in the dream this guy got his bags and everything like he's about to stay for a while...... Smh. Such confusion from my subconscious I swea :whyme:
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating