Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

DEAD LOVERS

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

DEAD LOVERS

Postby CAP » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:22 pm

Hi,I just woke from a dream where I saw a past boyfriend who died recently sitting at the end of the local bar, all clean and looking quite alive.
As I walked up to him in complete surprise and hugged him and said,what are you doing here,you are dead,I looked over his shoulder and noticed my x husband sitting at a corner table looking at me.
He always hated Bill but I didnt care he saw me hugging him .
Bill said no I'm not dead, I'm right here! I said yes, yes you are, you had a heart attack sitting in church and you died there!
He said oh well we all die. I said but I didn't get to say goodbye to you or go to your service.
Then threw my arms around him and started crying. I could feel his arms around me and smell him.Then I woke myself up crying.
I hadn't had a dream like that in many years.
Actually, the last time was about my first boyfriend who was shot and killed.
He came to me in a dream years later when I had married my first husband.
He sat on my couch and I was floored, looking for a bullet hole, he didn't have one.
We didn't speak a word.We didn't have to,it was like we could hear our thoughts.
I put my head on his lap a few seconds and then he took my hand and walked me to my room and showed me my husband in bed with my best friend.
He walked away and I didn't dream of him for over a decade where he showed up while I was fighting for my life.I just knew I would survive and did.
Anyways.....
I came home from work early a few weeks later to find her in bed.
I divorced him 16 days later after 8 years of marriage and he married her shortly after.
She passed away 2 years ago.
That's the second wife of his to die an early death.
Glad I divorced him.lol
So ya whats with dreaming about dead lovers ?
CAP
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating