Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Looking for my partner - help to interpret

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Looking for my partner - help to interpret

Postby Moochew » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:05 pm

I have various versions of this dream but they are always similar in feeling and underlying content. I’m new to dream interpretation, so any help would be appreciated.

In the dream I am going on dates with various men but none of them feel right. In my mind I’m thinking ‘but there is that one guy who I love, which one is it, none of these men feel right’ then I get this panick feeling that I’m stuck with one of these men but they aren’t this person I know I love. Then I wake up and remember my boyfriend and feel this sense of relief that it was just a dream and I remember who I love and I have the guy I love.
Moochew
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating