Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

skinny dipping and scuba diving, resisting temptation?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

skinny dipping and scuba diving, resisting temptation?

Postby breezy_202 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

I had a really interesting dream last night i just had to share.

My husband and i had travelled to some kind of natural hot spring that had been built around, it was beautiful and only had a few other people lounging in the water. We were dressed in swimming suits and towels and were just taking in the view, when we were approached by a very attractive woman who had already been in the water. She was the epitome of feminine, long dark hair and very curvy. She lead us to a smaller, more private hot tub and encouraged us to skinny dip with her. My husband had no problem, but i asked him to wait for me while i tried to cover myself with my towel while i undressed. He didn't, and followed her into the hot tub without me. I kept myself covered with the towel and my shorts and didn't get in. I saw them making eyes at each other, clearly in a very flirtatious way, and excluding me entirely. I watched on silently. The woman climbed out of the tub, holding my husband by the hand and leading him to another pool, but this time it was huge, like olympic diving pool size huge. I followed along behind them. She was explaining this pool was extremely deep, but really fun to dive in and that there was special equipment to use in it. I was terrified to go in it (i have a real fear of deep water) but before i knew it my husband was putting on this scuba/air mask thing on me. I protested, telling him to let me sit out and just to dive in with this other woman. He said he wanted to go in the water with me, and knew i was scared. He took me by the hand and we both fell back into the water, and i watched as we sank to the bottom of this pool, hand-in-hand. I was sure he was going to leave me out and dive with someone else, but here he was at the bottom of the pool holding my hand because he didn't want me to feel scared. We floated a little before swimming back up to the surface, now on the opposite end of the pool. The woman was gone, and we floated in the pool alone together :)

any interpretation is appreciated, but mostly just wanted to share :)
breezy_202
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating