Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Honeymoon then newborn baby

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Honeymoon then newborn baby

Postby dlovestowrite » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:05 pm

I had a dream I got married to G-dragon a rapper in kpop. we were both wearing white at the wedding then we went on our honeymoon. We were in a darkroom and he was flirting with me and touching me and teasing me and laughing but not in a rude way. Then he stopped and started making out with me. then suddenly i was naked on my back and he started having sex with me. but when he was done he pulled out and a machine he had started having sex with me.It was big and grey and pumped a small sphere in and out of me. It was to make sure i got pregnant. So basically I got inseminated. I remember also being tied to the bed and not be able to escape this machine.my stress level was really high in the dream and i was scared. the next scene i walked out on the balcony on a summery dawn. the sun was coming just above the horizon. I turn to my left go back inside and see a pale skin newborn babyboy in a crib. G-dragon looked at him with so much love. As did I. the dream ends

facts about me
college student stress out cisgender black female that is asexual aromantic

ps. it wasn't shocking that the baby was pale skin because the dad in the dream is a light skinned korean man and i am a medium to light skin black woman(i use soft honey makeup in covergirl powder that is my shade) and all the babies on my side of the family in real life where pale skin as babies. what i am saying is the skin color did not shock me but the baby itself did and the machine and me getting married all together. I do not want to get married in real life and will not.
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Honeymoon then newborn baby

Postby Jery » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:50 pm

its an interesting dream. I noticed that it was almost like an old fashioned romance. Get married, honeymoon, sex, and then child. Well the vibe I get from this dream is of that of desire and as for the machine impregnating you I don't really have a clue about that one but if I had to guess i'd say maybe it's a fear of you getting pregnant unintentionally and youre very cautious about making love even to someone youre very attracted to. It's just a guess like I said but other than that I have nothing more to say. :)
Jery
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating