Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The other one within me?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

The other one within me?

Postby Jery » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:21 pm

well its been about 9 years and ive changed a lot since then.

Ive dreamt of Zach again and its an interesting one.

Ok so it starts off with me sitting in a dark room with green neon colored water about a foot high covering the floor. The room is made of rough cement and the walls are like that of the inside of a cave. I feel rushed for some reason and look around the room looking for a way out. As I walk on I noticed the water was warm around my feet. I'm wearing nothing but black shorts. I make my way to the wall and see a dry erase board and writing above saying. "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DRAW" I think for a minute and draw and Mana Cross. Surely enough the wall behind me slides up and this guy starts to scream and wail in pain. He's mostly mutated and the water is causing his skin to turn red and peel off like he's on fire. He stops screaming and falls in the water. As I watch confused and terrified I see his body literally dissolve in what I figured was acid. I look at my feet and I appear to be fine. I walk past the corpse and I smelt nothing but rotting flesh and it made me want to puke. I hurried out until I saw a flash of neon light. I noticed I was outside on a warm summers night. I look around and see a gigantic tower that literally reached the heavens almost and on top of the tower from what I could see was a giant black cat with 9 tails. It looked down at me smiling a pretty evil grin and spoke in a low female voice. "I'm glad to see you've awoken finally. I've waited 9 years for you to come out. Now we can begin on getting my love and yours truly back." I don't understand her at first about her love but I know who mine truly is. Zach. I notice how beautiful she is as she descends in a slow and graceful leap. Suddenly a purple sphere forms around her and before she hits the ground she transforms into a pretty emo looking girl. She has a black and purple shirt on and black fishnets. She's barefoot with black and purple painted toes and fingernails. She also wears a short black half skirt. Her hair is short with black and purple streaks in it. She has it down to her shoulders. She wears a purple Mana Cross brooch around her neck as well. Even her eyes are purple but the pupils are like a cats.

She looks at me fondly and holds my hand. Im a little uncomfortable at first but relax a bit until she leans in and kisses my cheek. I kind of turn away at first but she grabs my chin and looks into my eyes.

"You've matured a lot in this body. You even grew a little beard as well." she tugs gently on my beard smiling.

"Ive missed this body sooooo much. I remember when I used to control it. And you as well. But I knew that eventually you'd grow up and walk down your own path. Just promise you'll always be you and don't change for anyone."

I nod and for some reason hug her tightly. She returns the hug and melts into my body literally. I look around for her and hear her in my head.

"It's ok. This is how it should be. We are reunited at last."

I nod and say to myself.

"Yeah its true. I have changed a lot these past years. I even forgot you. I'm sorry Lydia."

After that my alarm woke me up but after I had said that I felt this very strong calmness fill my soul and body.
Jery
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating