Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream felt soooo real

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream felt soooo real

Postby WinnDixie » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:59 pm

I hate my sister, haven’t spoken to her in 12 years. Last night I dreamed she was pregnant and my husband was the father. In the dream, my husband tells me she is in labor and asks me if I can help her and I say “who gives a shit about her? She’s an asshole”. In the dream, she is laying on a sofa, obviously in pain and im thinking of ways to kill her and hide the body. I was just so disgusted with her. I should add, we were in a cafeteria setting, and the special was meatball grinders. The sight of her made me lose my appetite. When I woke up, the dream felt so real, I was legitimately really pissed at my husband, luckily he wasn’t home or I would have strangled him.

This nightmare has me really freaked out, what could it mean?
WinnDixie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating