Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

baby dreams and my 3 year relationship.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

baby dreams and my 3 year relationship.

Postby simplytaa » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:41 am

Hello everyone, I am a 17-year-old girl, currently a senior in high school. First off I would like to mention that I am in a 3-year relationship (3 years and 4 months to be exact). I met my bf when I was a freshman in high school, he was a sophomore. We are not sexually active at the moment, but we have done a few things here and there, we just have not done the act.
Now, I will tell you all a couple of dreams I have had relating to my relationship, none are bad dreams. I am sorry if these are long.

First, I would like to mention that my boyfriend and I were/are involved in the music program at our high school, and we have both competed. Anyways, in my dream, we were at a music competition, and I was looking for him. I was walking down a hallway with a red carpet and wooden smooth walls, kind of like something you expect to see in the white house if that makes sense. I was in my concert dress, which is just a long black dress, but as I reached the end of the hallway, there was only a right turn. The right hallway went towards a wooden door, which I did not care about. Directly at the end of the hall, I was walking towards, there was a room, which my boyfriend and a few of our friends were in. In the room, there were 2 leather sofas that were big enough for 3 people, both facing each other, in between them a glass table. On the other end of the room, there was a leather couch, which was also facing the glass table, making a U with the other sofas. Anyways, my boyfriend was sitting down on the sofa that was to the right side of the room and he was on the farthest seat from the door, so I went to go sit next to him and I sat on the armrest. He hugged me and put his arm around my waist. Then my boyfriend said: " go get ________." He had said a girl name, making me more confused. I looked at him and he then said: "she's in the other room." So I went to the other room that I had mentioned earlier, the one I hadn't paid attention to. I opened the door and it was a room full of babies. I looked around, all the babies were sleeping, but I got to a baby, and I knew that that baby was my baby. I picked her up and took her to my boyfriend and handed the baby to him. Then a guy across from my boyfriend, who I will call Jo, said; "you two make really cute babies." and my bf replied with "Yeah, we're expecting another one." He then put his hand on my stomach and I looked down and noticed that I was pregnant!

Second, I dreamt that I was in the parking lot of a grocery store with my mom, where helicopters were dropping bombs, which fell slowly. The first bomb that was dropped reached the floor, causing everyone to die, but funny because there was nobody else in the parking lot. Anyways, after the bomb exploded, I was inside the grocery store with my boyfriend and his family, but we had a daughter, she seemed to be around 1 or 2. We then accidentally lost her in the store and we didn't seem panicked or phased at all because we kept saying "oh she is going to come back." Again, I never got a name from our daughter.

Third, the most recent dream, I was again at a grocery store with my boyfriend and my dad. I was really hungry and I was walking around the store picking things to eat. I was pushing the grocery cart, my daughter sitting and just playing with a toy, and my dad behind me. I went all around the store and once I was about to pay, my boyfriend came and started playing with our daughter. My dad paid for the groceries and the cashier made me a hamburger and kept complimentning my daughter. I got a weird vibe from her so my bf and I left the store, while my dad waited for my hamburger. My bf put his around my and kept calling my daughter's name.

Now, my questions are why is it always a girl? Why can I never remember my daughter's name? Why do I dream of being pregnant while so young? What does this all mean>
Thank you for your help.
simplytaa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating