Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Totally realistic sex dream I had as of lately

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Totally realistic sex dream I had as of lately

Postby dlovestowrite » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:39 pm

I was standing naked in a tub with a white shower curtain in a olive green(I color I hate it because it make me woozy) bathroom.i remember seeing the door open and there being brown carpet in the bathroom.the white shower curtain was to my left. I remember looking to right and seeing a white woman there probably mid thirties possible plastic surgery. she was the same height as me and was also naked. She was very pale skin. I look down at her crotch and she has a penis which means it was a transgender woman. First the penis was flaccid then it became erect once I looked at it then I looked at her face and saw the erect penis in my peripheral vision. She got closer and I remember her stepping around me cornering me to the right side of the bath tub where she was standing at 1st.She kisses my mouth and rubs all over my body next thing I know she lifts me off the tub a little, carrying me and thrust into me.I remember yelling out in my dream from the sudden motion. But I also remember not having control over my body or my actions. I could feel the pressure in my private part in the dream. Then the transgender woman pulled out of me and sat down in the tub with her back against the side of the tub.in my line of vision is the white shower curtain ad the open door and also the brown carpet. Then get back on the penis with me on top and she thrusts up into me. we finished later and i try to leave the bathtub for some reason I can't its like a invisible force blocking me in. I soon realize that this is a dream and I can't wake up. I forgot what i did to get me to wake up but I remember people walking by the door opening not looking in just walking by I remember not wanting them to see me. Then I woke up.

facts about the dream
non lucid and shocking to me because this is something I would not do in real life.

facts about me
black cisgender female that is a adult asexual aromatic person
dlovestowrite
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Totally realistic sex dream I had as of lately

Postby Kerrshay » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Hmm... very interesting dream to say the least. Thanks for sharing!
Kerrshay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating