Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Froggy? Lucid dreaming of going through his phone.....

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Froggy? Lucid dreaming of going through his phone.....

Postby Jessiekat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:14 am

So I had a lucid like dream that I got my BD phone and looked on it seeing all the cheating he was doing. BTW he is schizophrenic. Anyway so I've out up with his abusive toxic behavior for four years now and I'm finally done, but last night I had a dream he tried to come back? I tried to get my dad to shoot him but eventually I had to pistol whip him and when I did he turned into a FROG?????? I then sat him outside where I wanted him, away from me. But ive never been more confused in my life. Any help is appreciated!!!!!
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Froggy? Lucid dreaming of going through his phone.....

Postby Dorn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:43 am

You are struggling to forcefully remove him from your life (asking your dad to shoot him, pistol-whipping him), and the previously strong emotional attachment evokes a reversed fairy tale scenario in which the "prince" turns into a "frog."

As such, the dream reflects your struggle with conflicting emotions pertaining to your breakup.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Jessiekat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:00 am

Dorn wrote:You are struggling to forcefully remove him from your life (asking your dad to shoot him, pistol-whipping him), and the previously strong emotional attachment evokes a reversed fairy tale scenario in which the "prince" turns into a "frog."

As such, the dream reflects your struggle with conflicting emotions pertaining to your breakup.

Wow, well thank you so much for putting into words what my brain was trying to figure out!! I still don't get why I dream about him though when I'm trying to move forward and forget all that. I still feel so lucky to be so in touch with my dreams though.
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dorn » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 am

Jessiekat wrote:Wow, well thank you so much for putting into words what my brain was trying to figure out!!
You're welcome.

I still don't get why I dream about him though when I'm trying to move forward and forget all that.
At one point, you turned that frog into a prince, and you're now struggling to emotionally demote him to the status of a repulsive, cold-blooded amphibian. Rest assured that such a reversal will make sparks fly.

I still feel so lucky to be so in touch with my dreams though.
Absolutely. Keep track of the dream scenarios over the upcoming week, and you'll see where it goes from there.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Jessiekat » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:23 am

Dorn wrote:
Jessiekat wrote:Wow, well thank you so much for putting into words what my brain was trying to figure out!!
You're welcome.

I still don't get why I dream about him though when I'm trying to move forward and forget all that.
At one point, you turned that frog into a prince, and you're now struggling to emotionally demote him to the status of a repulsive, cold-blooded amphibian. Rest assured that such a reversal will make sparks fly.

I still feel so lucky to be so in touch with my dreams though.
Absolutely. Keep track of the dream scenarios over the upcoming week, and you'll see where it goes from there.

I assume those sparks flying are up for interpretation, that it's possibly with a new relationship or maybe bad sparks with the BD, but I will do that, and I think sleeping with my crystals under my pillow last night really helped and I hope you know how much your helping me too♥️
Jessiekat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating