Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Can this be a soulmate?..

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Can this be a soulmate?..

Postby Marga37 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:11 pm

Hi everybody,

My brother told me to visit this site for some of my dreams mixed with real things that happen with the same person.

I'll start with the beginning. This is in real life....
When i was 15 in 1995, there was a guy, didn't know who he was but i knew in a strange way, he was the one for me. It was how he moved, talked, his face-expressions, but the most important thing, his energy. I felt something familiar.
He kissed with another girl, my best girlfriend, i didn't knew him, but i was really jealous. :x ;) never felt so much jealousy! :lol:
The next years i didn't see him very often, life was just going on, but everytime if he was close to me or only if i saw him, everything went wrong. I was nervous, dropped things, didn't know what to say, how to act etc.

Now the dreams...
there was a time i was making the wrong choices in my life, it was at that point that it was running out of hand, and there was this dream... This guy showed up and he did let me know that it was not good what i was doing, he was warning me, he did let me see things what was going on and if i didn't stop, there would some things happen in my life that was not nice. Not long after that dream, i changed, in a blink of an eye, there was a change in me where i would be never the same. It was a better version of me... :) This happened in 2005.

in 3 or 4 dreams, he was with me, in a relationship?, and there was love i have never felt in "real" life, i felt one with him, a very deep connection, cannot bring that feeling in words, hope i ever experience this in this reality. :P There was no sex, or sexual attraction at all.....it was more!

I saw him in 2012 for a moment, talked a few words, but was with my mother and daughter, no space to talk much and never saw him after that meeting... only twice in my dreams.

Now 2019, there was full blood moon and on the internet some people said...this was a good moment to meditate on the heart. So i did, and there in this heart meditation he crossed my mind and i thought, why not try to connect with him, suddenly my heart opened and had to cry.
And the strange thing of all, one week later, he crossed my path, and saw him after 7 years. All the time before...never saw him.

Can some one tell me what this means? So many years the same person comes back in dreams...
I have no clue whatsoever .. maybe someone can figure this out for me....
Thanks for reading!!!
:wave:
Marga37
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Can this be a soulmate?..

Postby Ruslana » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 am

Does he love you back in your dreams?

You're obviously wasting time, i don't know understand why you aren't talking to him. With your lack of reaction he obviously thinks you don't care so he won't try anything!
Ruslana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating