Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I Need Help, Dreams about an unknown family.

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

I Need Help, Dreams about an unknown family.

Postby Mack McCullough » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:45 pm

I had a dream not too long ago about a girl that I've never seen before but fell in love with instantly. She was beautiful. I met her in a cupcake shop that was also for some reason an arcade. We talked and we ended up enjoying the same things. Which I'm not sure if that has something to do with my own interests in a girl or if she actually exists, but I met her family and they didn't really like me except her younger brother. The scene changed and we were in a car, she was somehow pregnant and this is the part that gets me, I could feel in my chest as I was dreaming that feeling you get when you love someone to death. It was the best feeling in the world. I couldn't stop hugging and kissing her and then the scene changed again. It was a lot of randomness happening and her brother turned into some sort of monster and I was flying, I don't know if any of that is important but the details are really fuzzy in my mind. The scene changed again and this time, I find the same girl that I'd fallen in was dead in a concrete pipe. I found her first, then her mother... the scene changed again and she was alive but she was different as if she was a brand new person, but I still loved her all the same, although now she was no longer pregnant. I woke up and my chest hurt and I was confused because I hardly dream and when I do I can never remember the details as I did in this one. I found the love of my life in a dream and then watched her lay dead. I'm still very confused and just need help finding some kind of answer. If you can help me with anything it would be greatly appreciated...
Mack McCullough
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I Need Help, Dreams about an unknown family.

Postby Ruslana » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:21 am

Is there anybody you actually love in real life?
Ruslana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating