Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dream about an old crush, now I have some old feelings...

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Dream about an old crush, now I have some old feelings...

Postby anonymousbear » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:09 am

So, to get some of the backstory out of the way: I'm currently in a relationship, but a few months ago I did a two week course, and on that course I met a guy who I really began to like. We didn't talk much but I liked him from a safe distance. But since the course ended I never saw him again.

Last night I had a strangely vivid dream that I was on another course and he was there, after the course ended, he came up to me and told me he's glad to see me, he's been thinking of me a lot, and later on he said he wants to be with me. In the dream my brain was going into hyperdrive. But to save some details we ended up getting a little frisky.

Since I've woken up it's literally all I can think about. I don't know what to make of any of it.
anonymousbear
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dream about an old crush, now I have some old feelings..

Postby Ruslana » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 am

That you're both into each other, and i don't know why you're wasting time. I hope you're already dating by now...
Ruslana
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating