Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My boyfriend’s red car being stolen

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

My boyfriend’s red car being stolen

Postby Thewindow92 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:24 am

The big red car was parked in a dangerous street at around 7pm, not too dark or light outside. i was sitting in the backseat with my bag and inside was my computer (a computer he had given me as a present and it was expensive) seat and my boyfriend opens the door and get in the driver seat. He tells me that his bag with his computer was stolen while walking there. I get mad and put my bag under the passengers seat and move to the passengers seat. I tell him stay here lock the doors, i would be back. I get out pass some people on the street see a guy with his empty bag and then take it and keep walking to find another guy who bought the laptop and i take it back and head back to the car. I was happy and knew i was the only one who could had done that because he would just had gone and bought a new computer and wouldn’t had fought ( not in a physical way but in a try all you can to get it back) or anything to get his computer back. I was back on the same street which is a busy street with lots of stores and lights. I walk the block and see no car parked i go back and forth and i can’t find the parked red car. I get mad and i say omg someone stole the car! My boyfriend come up to me, and tells me someone stole the car! I get so mad and he is so calm. He is don’t worry i already called the police they know all the vehicle information, it should be fine. I am pissed thinking, i just got your computer back and you got the car stolen. Then we end up in a dark ally with just one window. And it’s a store with a woman there selling candy and has a computer for us to print something. I am there with only a bag of change saying i want a candy. Trying to calm myself and my boyfriend is all calm trying to print something. I am trying to count all the change which was small but with time it grew to a lot of change and i couldn’t do that i keep forgetting what i was doing. And i kept asking him how did he get the car stolen his car, if i had told him to lock the doors and wait for me to come back, he is like well well some scary people knocked on my window and i gave them the keys. I was like My computer was on the back seat! Why couldn’t you just stay put and don’t do anything until i got back! It was confusing dream first he doesn’t have a red van or car, but he did give me a computer as a gift. I don’t know what it means if someone can help me. Thanks
Thewindow92
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating