Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Boyfriend attacked my ex, then there were babies?

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Boyfriend attacked my ex, then there were babies?

Postby Maiko » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:26 am

Hi everyone! I just woke up from a super random dream about an ex and my current boyfriend. I'll preface this with the fact that I talked to said ex recently, so it makes sense he appeared? I guess?
Anyway, here goes:
I was sitting in a room, next to my ex and across a table from my boyfriend. The ex saw song lyrics that were amusing to us but happened to be about love, and read them aloud to me. My boyfriend overheard and got angry, and launched across the table towards my ex. I threw my boyfriend out saying I couldnt tolerate violence. Suddenly, a tiny baby (about the size of a plant, in water) appeared, and my ex was playing with it with me. We kept having to re-pot and water the baby, but had a great time together doing it.

I do sometimes dream about my ex, but rarely in this sort of convuluted situation, especially with my current boyfriend attacking him! Any ideas what is going on in my head?
Maiko
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating